Jon Ardito Entertainment Reviews

80 | Philadelphia, PA

80 Reviews for Jon Ardito Entertainment

Natalie · Married on 09/27/2009

I really can't say enough about working with Jon! We worked together for about 2 years during which time he helped me book entertainment for the private club I worked at. His band Soul City Shakedown was just what we needed at two of our larger events. They played a large variety of music and the musicians are all very talented! He was also able recommend amazing talent for our happy hour events too. He was always a quick call or email away and he even helped with last minute requests and bookings.

Sent on 06/26/2017

Matt · Married on 09/01/2018

Absolutely loved working with Jon and all of his vendors. They made sure that everything went off without a hitch. Weddings are stressful and a lot to organize but him and his team really did an excellent job. I would recommend to anyone to use his services. P.S. the Photobooth was a HUGE hit.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Jennifer · Married on 10/21/2017

We hired Soul City Shakedown to play our reception, and had Jon Ardito Entertainment handle the live music during the cocktail hour (sax and piano) and recorded music throughout the rest of the event. We received so many complements about the band, and everyone had a great time. Chelsea was amazing on vocals and as our MC. Ryan was awesome as well, and performed some great guitar solos. The keyboardist even let my friend jump on the stage and perform a song with the band!

We were not looking for the “traditional” cookie cutter wedding band. We wanted a band that could play majority classic rock and 80s. Music was a key part of our wedding. We were a little unsure about what to expect because we were not able to hear the full band before our wedding, and the outdoor festivals we went to did not do them justice. Now that our wedding is over, we agree that they were truly wonderful and we are so happy we had Soul City Shakedown and JAE perform at our wedding!

Sent on 11/20/2017

kim · Married on 09/18/2016

Very quick in responses and very helpful along the way. DJ King Leo is great! Made the wedding perfect. They also provide uplighting if you want. Everything went perfectly, and the process of getting ready for the day also went very smoothly!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Elysia · Married on 10/27/2018

3.8

JA great DJ not so much

Jon Ardito was amazing. He helped me and worked through all my crazy requests.

Our day of DJ, Dan, was not the best. He played a lot of slow and old songs, even though we had an extensive list of requests made by our guests. Most of those were not played and we got maybe 1.5 hours of real party music. No line dances, and he was busy in his phone most of the time.

I would definitely book with Jon again but I would be sure to get different talent.

Sent on 10/29/2018