Jon and Jess Photography Reviews

Jon and Jess Photography 2
Jon and Jess Photography 3
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 07/14/2019

Jon and Jess are the Best!

You can tell that Jon and Jess are such a good team and we loved their spirit and excitement about what they do. Their photos are stunning and we liked that each of them have a different style, so we'll be sure to capture the important set shots but also the emotion through candids as well. They were so thoughtful and genuine through the contracting process and really put us at ease.

Sent on 03/19/2019
  • McKinzie

Mckinzie Durfey · Married on 06/01/2019

The Most Wonderful Photographers

Where do I begin on these two....Jon and Jess made our wedding! Our wedding would not be nearly as amazing as it was without having these two as our photographers. They went above and beyond to make sure we not only had all the photos taken we wanted but also helped us out with other details such as helping me with my veil, making sure everything ran smoothly and even found my bustle when no one else could. I can’t explain how wonderful they are to work with and how much effort they put into getting the most beautiful shots. We cannot imagine having anyone else do our wedding pictures. All of the photos they took captured our entire wedding day so perfectly and we can’t wait to look back on this pictures for years to come. Cannot wait to use these two for ALL of our future photography needs!

Sent on 08/08/2019
    Jon and Jess Photography 4
    Jon and Jess Photography 5
    Jon and Jess Photography 6
  • Whittney

Whittney · Married on 11/04/2017

Where do I begin- these two are truly special and unique. Their love for each other inspires their work and in everything they do. Jon & Jess captured our engagement and wedding, and stole the hearts of our guests. Even my mom said at one point "I love Jon & Jess, can they live in WI and be my friend?" That says it all. They are talented, dedicated, kind, and thoughtful. They make it super easy, FUN and relaxing! We will use them for every major life moment and photography needs we have, as long as they will have us ;) We love you guys and SO happy we were able to find the perfect couple to capture our special day!

Sent on 11/09/2017