25 Reviews for Jon and Anthony's Acoustic Jam

Ceremony (1)
Microphones (1)
Vocals (1)
25 Jon and Anthony's Acoustic Jam Reviews

We hired Jon and Anthony to play for my husband's birthday. They were amazing! Everyone had tons of complements and the music really made the party a success. We will certainly use them again.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Jon and Anthony played for a corporate Oktoberfest event for my job. It was a causal networking event filled with food, drink and amazing music - thank you to Jon and Anthony. They were both extremely professional, reliable and wowed everyone with their voices and musical tunes. I got so many rave reviews from guests that had attended the event. I would definitely recommend this acoustic duo for any event and hope to have them again in the near future.

Profile Picture Gina, 10/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We had the best time because you guys were so awesome !!! You will get plenty of work from my wedding !!!!

Profile Picture Lynn, 9/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Jon and Anthony's acoustic Jam were amazing. They worked with us to meet our needs for the wedding and were very pleasant and professional! Very nice guys who play beautifully. Everyone loved them and we would definitely book them again!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Jon and Anthony played at my wedding at the church and venue. They are absolutely amazing! I had a lot of back and forth with which songs the church would allow and they were so accommodating with my song selections. My first dance songs was so special because of them. They have a style unlike any other! You cannot go wrong with booking them! I highly recommend them for your wedding .. or any other special event!

Profile Picture Jeanette, 8/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Amazing experience all around! Jon and Anthony set the best mood for our wedding! All of our guests raved about them and we feel so lucky that they were able to be a part of our wedding day!

Profile Picture Lauren , 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music

Amazing Amazing Amazing. We loved having your at our wedding and would recommend any couple snatch you up for their event as quick as they can.

Jon and Anthony’s Acoustic Jam Band came highly recommend to me by my wedding planner and it was one of the easiest decisions for us to make.

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Jon & Anthony were absolutely incredible for our ceremony and cocktail hour music! My husband and I wanted acoustic guitar music to be a part of our day and they more than delivered! They have an extensive playlist of songs to choose from, and learned a few songs for us. They were incredibly prompt, professional, and super nice. Truly one of the highlights of our night. I highly recommend them and hope to see them live on Long Island sometime soon!

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/3/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Instrumental-Duo, Drums, Guitar

Jon and Anthony played at my wedding. These guys were excellent. So many of our guests commented on how great the band was. They were also very responsive and flexible to work with. I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Dylan, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

As a surprise they were hired for my bridal shower. They were amazing and everyone raved! I knew having them for my cocktail hour would be just as great, and they were. So thankful to have had them play for two of the most important events in my life..they are truly genuine and talented performers!!

Profile Picture lyndsay, 5/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Book them! We have been Jon and Anthony groupies for a couple of years after hearing them play at a restaurant. When it came time to decide on the music for our intimate wedding, we didn't consider anyone else! They were very accommodating, easy to deal with and the music was awesome! They played during the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Worth every penny! Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Randi, 9/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Hands down the BEST investment we made for our wedding. We hired Jon & Anthony for our ceremony and cocktail hour music. The entire night everyone kept coming up to us asking how we found them because they were amazing! They sent us their song list far in advance and we picked out each and every song. They even went over their allotted time and were super helpful throughout the entire planning process. I received many many many quotes for live bands that were extremely pricey -- I could not believe how affordable they were. I cannot recommend them enough for any event you may be planning.....

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Microphones, Vocals, Drums, Guitar, Instrumental-Duo
1.0

I heard Jon and Anthony play at they were wonderful! I contacted Jon immediately after because I was planning a wedding. We were in contact via e-mail and he gave me a quote for a ceremony and a cocktail hour at two separate locations and I gave him the times that each started and ended, so he knew there was a gap in the middle. He quoted me a price. I was happy with it and asked for a contract. He kept holding off on the contract. He e-mailed me in the morning before I was supposed to go meet him and said that the price had to increase quite a bit because he didn't realize the ceremony and cocktail hour were in two different locations. I sent him the e-mail that he had sent me where he specifically wrote, "Due to the 2 set ups at two different location, the price is..." I asked him to call me to settle this and on the phone call he refused to honor the price he originally quoted me. He said that he quoted it too low and it was his error, but he would not honor it. I told him that I was upset because I had booked a DJ already for the 4 hours since I had his word in writing that he would do the cocktail hour for that price and his response was, "Nothing is in writing unless it's in a contract." They are very talented, but I hope this can help future brides.

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/29/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Jon and Anthony were amazing. The communication from the start was great. We communicated over email and when I had a question, they responded within a few hours. Any questions I had were answered quickly. They were punctual, professional, and amazing. Everyone was up and dancing - all age ranges. Everyone was happy. I would highly recommend Jon and Anthony!

Profile Picture User6751899, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

Jon and Anthony were part of our wedding ceremony and reception....... And we must say they EXCEEDED our expectations.
From their professionalism to their obvious talent they definitely played an essential role in making our wedding awesome. They created a vibe that all our guests complimented over and over again..... So much so as our guests are wanting to see them jam at the local venues they play at.
We would recommend Jon and Anthony for your wedding or any other event

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Band

Joe and I reviewed their music online and really like the sound. They were really easy to work with and even learned new songs that were special to us. For our reception we had a cocktail hour and then the formal ballroom part. They played at both and the set up was perfect. They rocked the event and totally matched our style. We were very pleased with their wide array of musical abilities and different song genres. Our guests were equally impressed. A lot of our family and friends asked us how we found the band and told us how much they liked the sound. Of course the most important thing is that WE liked them! Jon and Anthony were amazing! The acoustic sound and their voices was wonderful.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Wonderful people! Amazing Music!

Profile Picture James , 8/21/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Instrumental-Duo, Cocktail Hour, Drums, Guitar

Jon and Anthony were amazing! They were so easy to work with while planning our cocktail hour and all of our guests loved them! I would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for live music and will definitely use them again.

Profile Picture User5477028, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

I heard Jon and Anthony for the first time at a friends back yard party and then checked them out again at La Tavola in Sayville. They were the first phone call I made after booking my venue. I knew that I wanted them for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception for my wedding. I would have changed my wedding date if they weren't available. That is how good these guys are!! They are extremely versatile and beyond talented. Not to mention very humble and down to earth. They were very helpful in choosing song choices for the ceremony and extremely professional. They answered all my many questions right away and I felt completely confident that the music for my wedding would be perfect and they did not disappoint. These guys love what they do and it shows. My guests were raving about them and loved that I didn’t have a DJ. They had everyone dancing and set the mood perfectly. I may be a little different in that the music choice was one of the most important decisions for my wedding. They were the best decision I made. I highly recommend these guys for that extra touch that will make your day over the top! I also recommend going to see them perform, you won’t look anywhere else!

Profile Picture Jeanvieve, 6/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Jon and Anthony performed during our cocktail hour. They were absolutely amazing! All of our guests loved them and even our DJ asked who they were because they were so good. Price was reasonable too. Would definitely recommend to anyone wanting live music!

Profile Picture Gina, 8/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

So, even though we used Jon and Anthony's Acoustic Jam for a backyard party, my brother in law will probably be booking them for his wedding based on how wonderful they were. I first saw these guys at Hoptron Brewtique in Patchogue. They were amazing. Just two dudes..one with a guitar & one with a "bongo beat box" contraption. They can play anything, just with an acoustic flair.
They played all typed of music..anything from Creedence Clearwater Revival, Michael Jackson or Pearl Jam to Mumford and Sons, The Lumineers, and Kings of Leon. Whatever you request, chances are they know it...and if they don't, they'll figure it out on the spot and just get a little lyrical help from their iPad.
The lead singer has an amazing voice and range and the guitarist is the perfect accompaniment. (If you're lucky, they may even let you "guest star" on a song.) Everyone at the party was raving about how awesome these guys were and can't wait to have them back next year!! I'll probably use them when I get married if I stay local!!!! I highly recommend John and Anthony!!! They'll bring a fun vibe to any party!!!

Profile Picture User4287383, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band, Entertainer

We chose Jon & Anthony after hearing them play at a local venue. With Jon's voice and Anthony's guitar talent, they were the perfect sound for our cocktail hour.
Upon hearing them play a few times, we thought Jon voice would sound excellent to sing our first dance song, which was John Hiatt's, "Have A Little Faith In Me." When we approached Jon & Anthony with this idea, there wasn't a moment of hesitation before they agreed.
When the big day finally came, they played Rascal Flatt's, "My Wish" when my wife came down the aisle. They also played the cocktail which received many compliments from our guests! Once the first dance came, they relocated inside to where the reception was, and executed one of the most amazing renditions of John Hiatt's song I've ever heard.
From our first meeting to the final song they played for us at our wedding, Jon & Anthony were professional, courteous, and most definitely accommodating. We would 100% recommend these two for ANY event. Thank you again, Jon & Anthony!

Profile Picture Jay, 7/11/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I can not recommend Jon and Anthony highly enough.

To this day, we are contacted by friends and family who want the number of Jon and Anthony to get them for their special events. These guys are phenomenal, responsive and leave quite the impression!

Jon and Anthony were great to work with, did an awesome job reading the audience and getting the party moving at a great pace all evening long. Jon and Anthony are super talented, have an unbelievable sound together and were unbelievable at making our party a topic of conversation amongst all of our friends and family.

Thanks, Jon and Anthony! We cannot wait to see you again.

Profile Picture User4309913, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

I first heard John and Anthony at la Tavala in Sayville. After the first song I knew I needed them for my wedding. They played for the ceremony and my cocktail hour. My only disappointment was with myself for not having them for the WHOLE reception. My guests loved them ! Not to mention they are both so nice and down to earth! I research everything and believe in reading reviews, trust me they will be your favorite part of your celebration! I recently had a 60th surprise party for my mom and scheduled the party date around their scheduled... As I had to have them ! My husband and I are both huge fans and enjoy hearing them play at local venues! I plan to have more parties featuring Jon and Anthony! .

Profile Picture Kellie, 9/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We hired Jon and Anthony's Acoustic Jam for a 60th birthday party. They were a pleasure to work with, prices were very reasonable, and the music was awesome. All of our guests wanted to know where we found the band! Can't go wrong with this vendor.

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/8/10, 1 Review