Jon Adams Photography Reviews

Jon Adams Photography 5
  • sprocketvt

Amy Paquette · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Great response time

Jon responded very quickly. He answered all of our questions and was flexible with us.

Sent on 12/31/2018
  • Michael

Michael Blanchard · Married on 06/01/2019

Kayla and Michael Wood's Wedding

As the officiant for my best friends wedding, i had the honor of meeting Mr. Adams first hand knew the event was in good hands. Johnathan Adams was remarkable from capturing all the once in a lifetime moments not just during the ceremony but the fun and anticipating activities and moments prior. A video was done and I am beyond words and blown away with awe on how he was able to bring it all together perfectly. What he can do with a lens is unbelievable. Honestly, if you need videography or photography done for any event, there is no other game in town that comes anywhere close to matching what I've seen him do first hand.

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla Wood · Married on 06/01/2019

Very Personable

Jon was amazing to work with. The photos came out great and he was able to get a lot of the smaller details from our wedding. He was so easy to deal with and had great suggestions throughout the wedding process. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 06/19/2019
    Jon Adams Photography 10

Katie · Married on 08/26/2018

Jon Adams or bust

Jon is an extremely talented photographer who will go to the ends of the earth to get you the right shot (including crouching in bushes and climbing up rocks). His pictures are high quality like the most expensive and busy photography company but the experience feels very personal and intimate, as if you are the only client he has.

Sent on 12/13/2018

Stephen · Married on 10/05/2014

John was very responsive to all questions, he traveled to NY from VT in order to do the engagement photos. He had great ideas for shoots and responded positively to requests from us.

During the wedding and reception he blended into the background very well while still getting the shots you would expect a high end photographer to grab.

Sent on 05/13/2015

Matt · Married on 08/02/2014

Very impressed with the work we had done and the speed at which they responded to all of our questions and requests.
    Already recommended to friends and family and will continue to do so.

Sent on 05/12/2015
  • User3895458 · event on 10/13/2013

Jon does a spectacular job. He is artistic, easy-going, and professional. We chose him because his photos look like they belong in a magazine. Gorgeous!

Nicole · Married on 09/21/2013

He did a great job at my wedding

Jen · event on 09/15/2013

Our son was asked to be a senior ambassador for Mr Adams and he had also been asked by the Finest Image. We chose to go with Mr Adams as we felt much more comfortable with the terms and low pressure of his program. Nate had a great experience and we were super pleased with all the aspects of Mr Adam's business and product-we wholeheartedly recommend him for any event that you need a photographer for-good luck!

Sent on 02/15/2014

Samantha · Married on 08/03/2013

Jon Adams Photography took great photos of my wedding day and I love the quality. All my family loves the way the photos came out and I would use him again for another event. Loved how we were given a personalized holder for the photos so we know where to find our photos if we need them for some reason. Loved how our old fashioned picture came out like an old fashion and looks great with other old family photos we have. Loved the creativity of where to take the pictures and how to pose in some photos including an old car that was borrowed for the day. Don't have a bad thing to say at all about the whole experience.

Sent on 02/10/2014

Great photographer. Very flexible and personable!

Sent on 05/13/2015

Kylie · Married on 08/14/2010

The photographers were with us all day and we are very pleased with the price and quality of the photos!

Sent on 09/09/2010

We are so glad we chose Jon to do our photos; he was great. He was kind, flexible, an the photos came out beautifully!

Sent on 07/15/2015

Jon's photos were gorgeous- he is very creative but also responsive to whatever you want or need for your event. He met with me to just talk about what I wanted and go over his process, so I was never confused or in the dark with communication. The engagement session was fun and free and he made us feel comfortable with the shots and allotted as much time as we needed. The day of the wedding, he brought along another excellent photographer who was able to tag along with my husband's party, which was so good to be able to capture both sides of the party equally. Jon was a good calming presence to be around on the big day too, and never got in the way or made people uncomfortable. As I was getting dressed, he showed me a shot on his camera screen so I could see what his camera was seeing- I was taken aback with how I looked and it just made me more confident for my big day! Jon's great- I would highly recommend his photography services.

Sent on 05/19/2015

Christine · Married on 04/18/2015

I could not have asked for a better photographer than Jon for my wedding. After getting the pictures back I was amazed at not only how amazing the pictures were but how every moment that I wanted of my wedding captured, was! Jon was the perfect balance of professional and fun to work with. I never felt uncomfortable or unable to enjoy my day. It was as though he and his second photographer were not even there, yet captured everything!

Sent on 05/26/2015