Jon Adams Photography Reviews

19 | Milton, VT

19 Reviews for Jon Adams Photography

Joselyn Barry · Married on 08/22/2020

Wedding photographer

Jon was very professional! He did an excellent job capturing moments that I will forever remember. I valued his knowledge and ability to manipulate the environment to create such beautiful art work, he is a true artist!

Sent on 08/24/2020
  • sprocketvt

Amy Paquette · Married on 10/05/2019

Great response time

Jon responded very quickly. He answered all of our questions and was flexible with us.

Sent on 12/31/2018
  • Nicole

Nicole Griffie · Married on 09/21/2019

Incredible photographer - BOOK!

Jon was our wedding photographer and did an excellent job! We love our photos and knew we would by looking at his work on his website. Everything was very clear from the beginning when working with Jon; his way of doing business is very straightforward and the value is there. We were never troubled with decisions about extra hours or different photography packages.  In addition to the amazing photographs, Jon was incredibly easy to work with the day of. You forget that on your wedding day you have to spend a good chunk of that time taking photos and being around your wedding photographer; in our case from early in the a.m. to 10 p.m. His easy going attitude and ability to adjust to the million requests that happen on a wedding day is really an added value. Our wedding photos look straight out of a magazine. Jon has countless ideas and captures everything so naturally. He is easy going and has such a energetic vibe that it automatically makes everything less nerve wracking. We would highly recommend him to anyone! He is affordable, easy to work with, has so many great ideas, and has a love for photography that shines through all of his images!

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Molly

Molly Meute · Married on 06/22/2019

So, extremely pleased with our decision to have Jon as our Wedding Photographer!

Choosing a photographer to capture every part of one of the most anticipated and exciting days of your lifetime can be a truly stressful task, and it takes a special person and a special talent to make it an easy decision. Jon came with glowing recommendations from some of our friends, so we looked at his work, and decided a phone call/conversation was essential. After meeting Jon over a video chat, we knew immediately that he was going to be a great fit for us.
    Jon described to us his whole process on the skype connection, including how he went about his photography down to the nitty gritty science aspect of how he works in different lighting and constantly changing scenes throughout a wedding/engagement photos. He made us feel comfortable from the beginning, but he still had to make us look good at the wedding and capture every part of it from beginning to end.
    We met him in person for the first time at our engagement photo shoot, and the entire time we were with him was fun and relaxing and the end result was breathtaking pictures that we were ecstatic about. We knew once again that we had made a good decision, and then it was onto the wedding.
    Our wedding was a unique one, with a lot of aspects that broke from tradition, and he along with his counterpart took the day in stride and always seemed to be at the perfect place at the perfect time! They allowed us to enjoy the day as much as we possibly could have, while at the same time slipping away at moments that proved photogenic! They were constantly wandering around looking for the best shots, and when they got a chance they would pull us away to take advantage. My wife and I both were so impressed with how seasoned and comfortable they both seemed throughout the day. They were experimenting with video also, and the end result was something that we will have for the rest of our lives that captured so many perfect moments throughout the day. We also purchased his photo booth, which was a blast, they provided an assortment of great props as well. When the day was over, they showed us a couple of examples of what they took during the day and we were beside ourselves with excitement (as if the day couldn’t get any more exciting)! We were surprised at how fast our photos were ready after the wedding! They turned out even better than we could have possibly imagined, and we are forever grateful that we chose Jon to be our photographer! His professionalism is unrivaled, and his passion for photography and getting the best shots is absolutely remarkable! Throughout our day, we had numerous wedding guests tell us how kind the photographers were and how much they enjoyed talking to them. THANK YOU SO MUCH Jon and his side kick, Eric, for everything that you guys did for us, and for providing us with the most perfect assortment of photos and video that will allow us to remember our special day forever!
    If you are looking for a photographer for your special day/important time in your life, LOOK NO FURTHER! Jon Adams Photography is by far the best option!

Sent on 08/28/2019

Jon Adams Photography's reply:

Thank you Molly! Your wedding will definitely be one I remember for a long time! And thank you for letting us experiment with a wedding film!
  • Michael

Michael Blanchard · Married on 06/01/2019

Kayla and Michael Wood's Wedding

As the officiant for my best friends wedding, i had the honor of meeting Mr. Adams first hand knew the event was in good hands. Johnathan Adams was remarkable from capturing all the once in a lifetime moments not just during the ceremony but the fun and anticipating activities and moments prior. A video was done and I am beyond words and blown away with awe on how he was able to bring it all together perfectly. What he can do with a lens is unbelievable. Honestly, if you need videography or photography done for any event, there is no other game in town that comes anywhere close to matching what I've seen him do first hand.

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla Wood · Married on 06/01/2019

Very Personable

Jon was amazing to work with. The photos came out great and he was able to get a lot of the smaller details from our wedding. He was so easy to deal with and had great suggestions throughout the wedding process. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 06/19/2019

Katie · Married on 08/26/2018

Jon Adams or bust

Jon is an extremely talented photographer who will go to the ends of the earth to get you the right shot (including crouching in bushes and climbing up rocks). His pictures are high quality like the most expensive and busy photography company but the experience feels very personal and intimate, as if you are the only client he has.

Sent on 12/13/2018
  • Caitlyn

Caitlyn · Married on 08/18/2018

Best choice

When planning my wedding there were two things I knew I needed the best of; photographer and DJ. I searched for months looking for the best quality photographer for a price that fit my budget. All the photographers that I found and liked their work were way out of my budget, and the ones that were, I wasn’t impressed with their work. Knowing how important it is to have someone to capture your day in all aspects I wasn’t settling. I met Jon and a bridal show and was very impressed with his work. After looking over his packages and talking with him I knew he was the one I had to have. He was very professional in all the months leading up to the big day, he worked with me and my husband through email and he listened to everything I had to say. He was so fun to work with and made my step daughter have fun during our engagement shoot when it was freezing cold out! The big day came and I felt at ease. He took shots that I came up with and shots I never would have thought of. I recommend him to everyone I know looking for a photographer and look forward to using him in the future! You will not be disappointed with choosing Jon Adams Photography for your special day!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Stephen · Married on 10/05/2014

John was very responsive to all questions, he traveled to NY from VT in order to do the engagement photos. He had great ideas for shoots and responded positively to requests from us.

During the wedding and reception he blended into the background very well while still getting the shots you would expect a high end photographer to grab.

Sent on 05/13/2015

Matt · Married on 08/02/2014

Very impressed with the work we had done and the speed at which they responded to all of our questions and requests.
    Already recommended to friends and family and will continue to do so.

Sent on 05/12/2015
  • User3895458 · event on: 10/13/2013

Jon does a spectacular job. He is artistic, easy-going, and professional. We chose him because his photos look like they belong in a magazine. Gorgeous!

Nicole · Married on 09/21/2013

He did a great job at my wedding

Jen · event on: 09/15/2013

Our son was asked to be a senior ambassador for Mr Adams and he had also been asked by the Finest Image. We chose to go with Mr Adams as we felt much more comfortable with the terms and low pressure of his program. Nate had a great experience and we were super pleased with all the aspects of Mr Adam's business and product-we wholeheartedly recommend him for any event that you need a photographer for-good luck!

Sent on 02/15/2014

Samantha · Married on 08/03/2013

Jon Adams Photography took great photos of my wedding day and I love the quality. All my family loves the way the photos came out and I would use him again for another event. Loved how we were given a personalized holder for the photos so we know where to find our photos if we need them for some reason. Loved how our old fashioned picture came out like an old fashion and looks great with other old family photos we have. Loved the creativity of where to take the pictures and how to pose in some photos including an old car that was borrowed for the day. Don't have a bad thing to say at all about the whole experience.

Sent on 02/10/2014

Great photographer. Very flexible and personable!

Sent on 05/13/2015

Kylie · Married on 08/14/2010

The photographers were with us all day and we are very pleased with the price and quality of the photos!

Sent on 09/09/2010

We are so glad we chose Jon to do our photos; he was great. He was kind, flexible, an the photos came out beautifully!

Sent on 07/15/2015

Jon's photos were gorgeous- he is very creative but also responsive to whatever you want or need for your event. He met with me to just talk about what I wanted and go over his process, so I was never confused or in the dark with communication. The engagement session was fun and free and he made us feel comfortable with the shots and allotted as much time as we needed. The day of the wedding, he brought along another excellent photographer who was able to tag along with my husband's party, which was so good to be able to capture both sides of the party equally. Jon was a good calming presence to be around on the big day too, and never got in the way or made people uncomfortable. As I was getting dressed, he showed me a shot on his camera screen so I could see what his camera was seeing- I was taken aback with how I looked and it just made me more confident for my big day! Jon's great- I would highly recommend his photography services.

Sent on 05/19/2015

Christine · Married on 04/18/2015

I could not have asked for a better photographer than Jon for my wedding. After getting the pictures back I was amazed at not only how amazing the pictures were but how every moment that I wanted of my wedding captured, was! Jon was the perfect balance of professional and fun to work with. I never felt uncomfortable or unable to enjoy my day. It was as though he and his second photographer were not even there, yet captured everything!

Sent on 05/26/2015