Clearwater Jolley Trolley Reviews

60 | Clearwater, FL

60 Reviews for Clearwater Jolley Trolley

• Brooke

Brooke · Married on 03/01/2019

Super fun and easy to work with

We used Jolly Trolley to shuttle our guests from the wedding ceremony to an offsite activity before the reception, to transport our wedding party, and transport guests to the reception. They were super easy to work and very responsive. On the day of the wedding, they were very accommodating with anything we needed done during our time block we had them reserved for. The trolley itself was super clean and had lots of room with a nice sound system. It was a fun and unique way to transport our guests! Would definitely use them again.

Sent on 03/26/2019

Hi Brooke,
    Thank you for choosing Jolley Trolley, and for taking the time to review us! We are pleased to have been able to be a part of your special day and we wish you and your family the best of all things to come!
  • Samantha

Samantha Carey · Married on 01/05/2019

Exactly what we needed

We had an excellent experience with Jolley Trolley on our wedding day. The driver was friendly and on time every time we needed him.

Sent on 01/17/2019

Laura · Married on 10/20/2018

Our wedding party LOVED it!!

We used Jolley Trolley for our transportation for our wedding party! To say that our wedding party loved it is an understatement! Our driver was so much fun and personable. First he picked up the men and dropped them off at the church, then returned for the ladies. After the ceremony he drove us all to the reception location. He was so much fun! Us ladies had to kill some time before we arrived at the church, so he even took us to a grocery store and liquor store for snacks & drinks. He even went above and beyond and got us a disposable cooler! We went with the wedding package and it looked so awesome! Jolley Trolley even asked for color swatches so they could try to match the colors as best as possible! We are so so so happy we went with them!! So professional and so much fun!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Lauren · Married on 10/14/2017

We used the Jolley Trolley for the wedding party's transportation. They were easy to get in touch with and helpful from the beginning in terms of the planning process. Our driver had a great personality and didn't mind waiting for me and my friends as we finished up photos! Overall, great experience!

Sent on 12/31/2017

Melissa · Married on 04/29/2017

The Jolley Trolley was fantastic for our wedding weekend! Since we are all from out of town, had a trolley booked for our rehearsal day (hotel to church and back) and our wedding day (for wedding party and all guests from hotel to church and back). They were great to work with and everyone from out of town loved the trolley as a fun beach ride! For the wedding day, I ordered the Elegant Decoration package, along with the "All Aboard to Celebrate" sign, and the "Just Married" sign with the cans on the back of the trolley. It made for amazing pictures! The drivers were on-time, courteous, and super fun! Thanks Jolley Trolley for being a part of our special day!!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Mandi · Married on 02/17/2017

Benny was amazing! He was so patient with us during photos with the Trolley. He was very prompt picking us up and transporting my wedding guests back and forth to Honeymoon Island.

Sent on 02/18/2017

Jill · Married on 12/30/2016

Brent was our Jolley Trolley driver for our wedding day on 12/30/16, and he was amazing! He took two trips each way to transport our wedding party and guests to the venue, to the church and back - and we had quite the fun group! He was very patient, never stopped smiling, and had fun joking with us as well! We had so much fun singing along to the CD he had put together for the trip, I complimented him on his music choices, and he actually gave my dad his CD at the end of the trip to give to me! I love to listen to it and remember how much fun we had that day! Even though we (the wedding party) were running late, and ended up extending our trip by a half hour, Brent was a great sport, and we loved having him as part of our day!

In addition, the previous year we contracted the Jolley Trolley for a brewery crawl for my (now) husband's birthday party, and we had so much fun! Benny was our driver for that trip, and like Brent, was absolutely amazing. Both of these gentleman were able to stay focused on the road, keeping passengers safe, but also letting us have fun during the trip. We have had two excellent experiences with the Jolley Trolley, I wouldn't hesitate to use them again - excellent, personable drivers and a cute trolley to ride along on!

Sent on 01/16/2017

Alisa · Married on 02/20/2016

Jolley Trolley provided transportation for my wedding party on both Friday and Saturday my wedding weekend. The staff was very professional in making sure everything ran smoothly both days & our driver Benny was wonderful! Would definitely use their services again!

Sent on 03/30/2016

Clearwater Jolley Trolley's reply:

Thank You, Alisa for taking the time to review the Jolley Trolley! We are pleased to have been able to participate in your special day and we wish you and your family the best of all things to come!

Brent · Married on 01/16/2016

Benny was top notch.....professionalism at it's best.

Sent on 02/10/2016

Clearwater Jolley Trolley's reply:

That is great to hear that Benny took such great care of you and your guests! Thank you for taking the time to review our service. We hope to be your choice for transportation in the future.

Great addition to the wedding day that made even the transportation fun. The Jolly Trolley staff was well organized, kept us informed, reviewed the routes in advance and was great to the guest and the wedding party. We even had wheelchair guest and all went smooth and was easy to include.

Sent on 02/11/2016

Clearwater Jolley Trolley's reply:

Thank you for letting us be part of your special day! We thank you for taking the time to review our services and hope that we can be your choice of transportation in the future!

Chelsea · Married on 10/24/2015

I LOVED THE JOLLEY TROLLEY! IT FIT OUR WHOLE 23 PERSON BRIDAL PARTY AND HAD ROOM FOR MORE! I went with the AC trolley since we are in Florida and i don't trust the Florida weather. I have been working with Renee Camacho. SHE IS AMAZING. So quick to respond and so nice. Their services were something I didn't even have to worry about. Our driver was 15 minutes early and so polite and professional, she called me the thursday before to introduce herself and go over a little bit of information.

Sent on 09/22/2015

Clearwater Jolley Trolley's reply:

Thank you, Chelsea for taking the time to review our services. We are so happy that you chose us to provide transportation on your special day. We hope you keep us in mind for any future transportation needs.

This was such a beautiful touch to our wedding day! We had a blast and our guests loved it! Great company to choose for your big day!

Sent on 10/10/2015
  • Dave's girl

Michele · Married on 10/17/2014

We chartered the Jolley Trolley for our destination wedding. It was so much fun and beyond convenient for all of our guests. Jill, our driver, was phenomenal! She contacted me a few days prior to our event to provide her private cell phone #, review the itinerary, and answer any of our questions.
    The day of our wedding, she was prompt, personable, and went above and beyond to ensure that a few of our elderly guests were comfortable and dropped off to the closest spot possible.
    I would highly recommend a private charter by Jolley Trolley for a special event!

Sent on 11/02/2014

Jennifer · Married on 09/27/2014

Jolley Trolley, thank you so much for your service, you truly made my wedding look fabulous. A trolley is something we see a lot living around this area but when you include it in your flamenco/tropical wedding it really makes a difference. The trolley was super clean, I loved how the driver was dressed to impress, I also was happy to have the trolley available for all the out of state guest that stayed at the same hotel as me and my husband. What a way of taking your guest to and from your wedding! Very charming. I recommend this to anyone!

Sent on 11/15/2014

Kimberly · Married on 09/26/2014

As MOB I was placed in charge of wedding transportation (unexpectedly) at the last minute for my daughter's St. Petersburg wedding. I contacted "Rose" at Jolley Trolley who was just an absolute pleasure to work with. She patiently and pleasantly answered all of my questions and revised the contract several times until it was just right. The Jolley Trolley arrived spotless with all the signs beautifully displayed. "Benny" was our "concierge on wheels" and he was just phenomenal and dressed to kill for our black tie affair! Benny contacted me several days prior to go over itinerary times and make sure he understood the transportation directives. He even contacted the resort Event Manager and Wedding Planner to be certain he knew the exact location for guest pick ups and drop offs. Benny arrived to the ceremony site early which was a godsend since a developing storm cut the wedding ceremony very short. Benny disembarked each time with an umbrella in order to escort the wedding guests onto the trolley to prevent them from getting wet from the rain. An epic St. Petersburg electrical power failure occurred just as we sat down to dinner and I'm still not sure that Benny ever got to eat the vendor meal we had planned for him. I know he was kept very busy throughout the evening as he continuously shuttled guests back and forth from the Vinoy Sunset Ballroom to both the Vinoy Renaissance hotel as well as the Courtyard Marriott hotel.

I cannot say enough positive remarks about the quality of customer service we were shown from the very first contact with Rose to the last ride with Benny on the trolley. If you desire wedding transportation peace of mind, look no further. While everything else that could go wrong DID the day of my daughter's wedding and reception, Benny and the Jolley Trolley were a highlight!

Sent on 10/03/2014

Richard · Married on 07/12/2014

We used Jolley Trolley for our out of town guest night out, and rehearsal dinner transportation. Jolley Trolley is very affordable and extremely reliable. The drivers contacted us a few nights before to confirm and to chat a little about the occasion. We used "Brent" and he was GREAT!!!!!!! He was so fun and very personable. Highly recommend this company!

Sent on 08/08/2014
  • Kari

Kari · Married on 06/07/2014

Jolley Trolley is the perfect transportation for your wedding! First, it's nice to not have to get into and out of a limo in a wedding dress. :) Second, Jolley Trolley has A/C trolleys which is ESSENTIAL in Florida, not to mention the layers of your dress are pretty hot! Third, it was so cute and fun to have everyone in the trolley at once. We were able to move around and talk to everyone, not just those seated directly next to us.

Our driver, Jill, was awesome! She was so attentive and considerate. She made the trolley experience very easy and fun. I was worried about the ads on the side of the trolley so I ordered the Just Married banners to cover them up. They did a great job and I didn't see one ad on the side of the trolley. They did a really nice job! I couldn't be happier with the choice to use Jolley Trolley!

Sent on 06/21/2014

Amanda · Married on 05/30/2014

My parents enlisted the help of the Jolley Trolley to escort of guests from our wedding venue, the Sandpearl Resort, to various hotels in the area. They were amazing! Most of our guests were from out of town and appreciated the convenience that the Jolley Trolley provided. I would recommended them to anyone getting married near Clearwater Beach!

Sent on 06/22/2014

alexandra · Married on 03/01/2014

They were perfect in transporting us around Clearwater beach!!! They were patient and we could bring champagne on the trolley!!! It was a big hit!!

Sent on 08/26/2014
  • Mallory

Mallory · Married on 02/22/2014

Jolley Trolley provided transportation for our wedding party and guests. They were easy to work with, on-time, and everything ran smoothly. I loved the charm of the trolley vs. a standard bus. I would certainly recommend them!

Sent on 03/07/2014

Erica · Married on 09/07/2013

The Jolley Trolley made my daughter's wedding extra special. Our guests were thrilled with riding together in the Trolley from the beach side ceremony in Indian Shores to the reception in Clearwater. The trolley was where it needed to be , when we needed it and our driver was a pleasure to deal with. I highly recommend you consider this mode of transportation for your bridal party and /or wedding guests. Lindsey in the office was a pleasure to deal with.

Sent on 09/26/2013

Kerry · Married on 08/09/2013

We used Jolley Trolley as transportation to and from Hotel to the Florida Aquarium for my wedding. It was a little pricey for the fact the two places were under a mile apart but I am so glad we choose the trolley option as it ended up pouring as it was time to head to the ceremony. We managed to shuttle our small wedding in two trips. We went with the air conditioned option and it was much needed in August.

The driver was flexible and our departure was a little delayed with the beginning of the storm. He even held the umbrella in an attempt to not get me soaked before the big walk down the aisle. The great service extended until our last trip (which was the bride and groom who really didn't want to leave) We had many guests comment on how unique an option it was and we'd recommend chartering the Jolley Trolley over a limo/bus to anyone.

Sent on 09/29/2013

Debra · Married on 06/08/2013

Used the Jolley Trolley to move guests & wedding party. Used Jolley Trolley on demand for the bride & groom. What a wonderful experience. Just simply fun, safe & professional!!!

Sent on 11/09/2013

Sara · Married on 05/04/2013

We chose Jolley Trolley to take us to and from our ceremony, as well as take our guests on a ride before the reception. They are the best! I worked with Rosemary - she was super flexible and helpful and allowed me to modify the contract as many times as I needed. Our driver, Ron, was awesome. I highly recommend Jolley Trolley if you're looking for something fun and memorable for yourself and your guests.

Sent on 05/11/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 04/13/2013

This was the best idea ever!! Our guest loved this as our transportation for them. We loved it because we had such a great time on the trolley; riding around before the reception.

Sent on 04/25/2013