Jolie Connor Photography Reviews

Jolie Connor Photography 3
Jolie Connor Photography 4
  • O

Olivia · Married on 11/16/2018

So in love with our pictures!!

Jolie did an amazing job with our wedding pictures!! I was so thrilled with the way that they turned out. She got "teasers" to us in just a few weeks after the wedding! We could not have asked for a more talented and personable photographer.

• Cassandra

Cassandra · Married on 10/27/2018

Loved working with Jolie!!

Jolie was wonderful to work with! She's responsive, professional, and talented! I would definitely recommend booking Jolie. We booked Jolie for our engagement pictures and loved the photos that she took of us. We knew we were in great hands for our wedding day. She gives very clear direction for posed photos, and does a good job of blending into the background to take candids. Thank you so much for being part of our wedding team, Jolie!

Matt · Married on 08/25/2018

Jolie was absolutely outstanding. For starters she was super easy to work with. If you want someone who is responsive, dependable, and knows what she's doing, this is the photographer for you. On the day of our wedding ceremony, there was no indecisiveness, she showed up early, she knew where and how to position us, we were from out of town and she knew all these little side streets close by that worked out so great for photos. Not only did we need a photographer, but we needed a guide. We didn't know how/where/or what type of photos we wanted but she knew exactly what would work. She was so nice and professional the day of that we were pleased with who we hired. However, when didn't realize how good she was until we got our photos back. They were completely unbelievable! It wasn't just my fiancé and I that loved the pictures...our families were blown away by them. There just aren't really words to describe the wonderful job she did. The photos truly looked like something that you would see in Southern Bride magazine. We just couldn't have made a better choice than Jolie!

Keely · Married on 06/03/2018

Jolie is such a pleasure to work with. She is responsive, timely, compassionate, and professional. Hire Jolie and her team, you will not be sorry!!

Sent on 05/13/2018

Jolie Connor Photography's reply:

Thank you! We had such a blast working with you. Such a fun day!!

Nicole · Married on 06/02/2018

If I could give Jolie more than 5 stars, I would! Jolie went above and beyond for our wedding. I was so worried about the weather (of course, it rained!) but Jolie and her assistant braved the thunderstorm and made sure we had beautiful pictures of our wedding day! She was extremely flexible and can take charge when family chaos starts to kick in. She even helped us figure out what poses to do and made us look like models! What I really loved about Jolie is that she gave us "teaser" pictures (about 25 pictures) on dropbox not even 2 days after our wedding. I'll definitely be using Jolie in the future for family pictures after seeing how well she did with our wedding pictures! I highly recommend Jolie Connor Photography for all your photography needs!!

Jolie Connor Photography 5
  • Bree

Bree · Married on 10/28/2017

I found Jolie through the knot for I was looking for a photographer who could capture dreamy romantic photos and really capture the beautiful historic scenery of the east coast. Jolie was highly attentive, responsive, professional, organized, and very direct in how to make and capture our dream wedding photos. I am so happy I trusted her direction for she guided the groom and I, our wedding party, and our families for some amazing shots at both the venue and other historic locations. It was great working with Jolie who shared your excitement of the day and delivered the exact photos we were looking forward to having for many years to come. She also works with assistants for an extra fee which also really helped in saving time the day of the wedding. I definitely plan on using her in the future as opportunities arise and I definitely will continue to spread her name as an excellent photographer that will deliver you truly lovely photos. Thank you Jolie for everything! You truly were such a pleasure to work with.

• Nick

Nick · Married on 10/21/2017

Jolie did an amazing job for our wedding. We got a ton of high-quality pictures and couldn't be happier. She was also very responsive and easy to work with.

Jordan · Married on 10/15/2017

Jolie is awesome!!!!! The photos are amazing she has a great personality so great to work with!

Linda · Married on 10/07/2017

Jolie just did the photos for my daughter's wedding,and we could not be more thrilled. She is a true professional and was amazingly easy to work with. Her eye for getting just the right shot is amazing! We highly recommend her!

Jolie Connor Photography 6
    Jolie Connor Photography 7

Alix · Married on 09/30/2017

Jolie was super responsive from the beginning! I had one of her leads, Kate, photograph my wedding and I cannot say enough great things! Kate was super personable, always happy, got every shot, and did it in a way that was super quick (we even made our entire cocktail hour because of her - yay!!) My now-husband and I are already talking about using her again for our Christmas card - thanks Kate and Jolie!!

Philip · Married on 09/24/2017

Jolie was absolutely amazing! She worked extremely well with the wedding planner,had a great eye for a great photo opurtunity and kept calm with all the craziness that is a wedding. I dunno about any of the other photographer's here in Charleston but we couldn't have asked for a better photographer and would recommend her to anyone looking.

Jolie Connor Photography 8

Megan · Married on 09/23/2017

We hired Jolie to take pictures for our wedding at Boone Hall Plantation. Working with Jolie and her second shooter, Kate, was a great experience! Jolie was professional and very responsive. She showed us some shots on her camera while taking couple pictures after the ceremony. She also sent us some teaser pictures a few days after the wedding and they were beautiful! Everyone keeps telling us how beautiful they are! We can not wait to see the rest! We would highly recommend Jolie to anyone!

Taneasha · Married on 04/23/2017

Jolie Connor was everything I could have ever asked for in a photographer. She went above and beyond to capture so many amazing shots and even provided a few previews the very next morning. My wedding guest were blown away by her dedication and spoke about her endlessly. She is not only talented but a joy to work with as well. I am so thankful for her service and the memories that she has captured for my husband and I. She is absolutely amazing! I look forward to working with her again some day!

Trish · Married on 04/08/2017

We met Jolie the day of the wedding and she is truly a professional!!! She is not only a photographer but she knows how to keep the bride calm when all seems to be going haywire!!! She is down to earth and vey genuine -- she is also very calm when everyone is running everywhere and acting silly while trying to take family portraits!!! She truly knows how to keep things together and moving. The sneak preview of the photographs gives you a glimpse of her work and we can say she truly captures those moments you were hoping to keep. They brought tears to our eyes and we cannot wait to see the rest of them. We will be recommending Jolie to everyone we know for ANY occasion. A TRUE PROFESSIONAL!!!!

Meagan · Married on 02/24/2017

Professional, comfortable to work with and knew what she was doing. The pictures are beautiful and a great quality! We are very happy with our decision to use Jolie for our wedding photography!

Joanne · Married on 01/29/2017

My experience with Jolie Connor exceeded all of my expectations. From the moment we ‘met’ online I knew I had found my wedding photographer. Jolie truly makes art with her photography style and skills. After viewing her work online I fell in love! The wedding photos on her website and facebook page give you a sneak peak into her beautiful work. She was so quick to respond to my numerous emails and was so flexible with all of my requests. When we finally met in person on our wedding day she was so sweet and fun to work with! You can't go wrong with hiring Jolie Connor! She will make your wedding day photography dreams come true! Thank you so much for capturing our big day! <3

Jaclyn · Married on 10/21/2016

I thoroughly enjoyed working with Jolie on my wedding day. She was extremely professional and did an amazing job controlling the crowds and photo shoots throughout the night. Our pictures turned out absolutely gorgeous. She captured every element of the venue, the people, and my husband and I perfectly. She handled our wedding photography all on her own and was extremely efficient in documenting every event over the entire evening. Her calm and patient demeanor while working with us really shines through in the high quality of the pictures. I would highly recommend Jolie to anyone looking for a photographer and would absolutely use her again. Her unique style and eye for nature's beauty created the most stunning wedding album I could have ever hoped for!

Jolie was fabulous! She was very accommodating and listened intently to everything we wanted. Her pictures are candid and not cheesy which was important to us when choosing a photographer. While other vendors took weeks to respond to me, Jolie would respond within hours! I would highly recommend her and her work!

Julie · Married on 05/28/2016

You know that you picked the right one when after the wedding everyone says -- “she is fantastic…where did you find her?” Those comments are often about the bride, but in this instance, I am the bride and my family and guests were speaking about my photographer, Jolie Connor.

Jolie is the perfect combination of professionalism and talent. During a tropical, Jolie handled my demanding and large bridal party with grace. Jolie has a laser eye that is able to zero in on a memorable and picturesque moment. If you are searching for the right one then you must pick Jolie Connor.

Kasey · Married on 04/02/2016

Jolie is fabulous to work with! Anything you ask she does without hesitation! She is very reasonable and you can tell she loves her job! I would recommend her to everyone! And she is willing to travel :)

Jenna · Married on 12/04/2015

Jolie Connor was great to work with. I sent her a list of 'wanted' shots as well as some ideas from Pinterest, but she really made the pictures my own! She has a way of balancing out a photograph that is quite impressive. Her use of light was unique as well and resulted in some great pictures. Over about seven hours, she took at least 350 pictures that she shared with me. I love that I have full ownership of these pictures and can share with whomever I like. Every picture was great! She really captured the entire experience and I am so grateful for that. I would highly recommend Jolie for your photography needs. She's fabulous!

Jolie was awesome the day of our wedding with giving direction! I am looking forward to seeing our pictures!!

Janelle · Married on 06/13/2015

We consider ourselves lucky to have Jolie Connor photograph our wedding and engagement. She is an EXCEPTIONAL artist who has a way of capturing true love! We lived in Georgia when we first met Jolie and she took our engagement pictures. Our wedding was in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware and Jolie was more than happy to travel up the east coast to be our wedding photographer. She has such a beautiful soul and is very down to earth. She is easy to work with, relaxed even in stressful situations, and very professional. The pictures she took capture the feelings of the day and are absolutely priceless. After the wedding day was over, she stayed in contact with us and even handled my numerous requests once she delivered our pictures. The pictures are accessible over the internet which makes it very easy to download and do whatever you want with them. I would ask Jolie to be my photographer for any occasion and recommend her to anyone!!

Elizabeth · Married on 05/23/2015

Jolie is absolutely wonderful. She arrived before the ceremony when my jitters were at their worst and was so professional and assuring! She was so friendly and personable with my husband and I as well as our family and friends. Jolie is a true artist and we were so blessed to have her there as a huge part of our big day. The photos she captured are beautiful and so impressive. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer!