Jolie Connor Photography Reviews

Jolie Connor Photography 6
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 06/08/2019

Wonderful, wonderful experience

Doing a destination wedding comes with its challenges. I basically took a chance with everyone I hired by solely booking them through online premises. Trust me when I say (if you are a local or coming in for a destination wedding) you will NOT regret hiring Jolie! She was so professional with everything. She listened to our needs and recommended things based off of them. She was also able to give me a sneak peak of a few of our photos, and I was BLOWN away. She does absolutely beautiful work, and I would highly suggest working with her.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Emily Horak · Married on 06/02/2019

Amazing Photographer

I highly recommend Jolie's work. She is so incredibly talented & wonderful to work with. I hired Jolie for my June 2nd wedding, and I could not have been more impressed with our wedding photos. She is a great communicator and so efficient. We had a large wedding party, but she made sure that everyone was organized and that she got all of the pictures we requested. She is also extremely helpful in recommending poses, and making sure you look your best in all of them. I have never seen such high quality photos as hers and am looking forward to the next life event I can hire her for!

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Shasling

Shasling Delgado · Married on 05/06/2019

Amazing Work

Jolie is very sweet and professional! She was fast to respond to any and all questions I had during the months I was searching for a photographer and the months leading up to my wedding. She was very detail oriented and made sure we went through all my desires and requests.
    She was flexible with our schedule and price.
    She did a great job and the photos have been beautiful. She is perfect for anyone looking to capture your southern style and beach wedding.
    Very happy with my choice, you cant no possibly go wrong with Jolie!

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Britnee

Britnee · Married on 04/27/2019

She’s absolutely the best!!

I’ve only gotten teaser photos so far and I love them!! She was there every step of the way and I cannot wait to see the rest of what she has. Thanks for everything Jolie!!

Sent on 05/02/2019
    Jolie Connor Photography 7
    Jolie Connor Photography 8
  • O

Olivia · Married on 11/16/2018

So in love with our pictures!!

Jolie did an amazing job with our wedding pictures!! I was so thrilled with the way that they turned out. She got "teasers" to us in just a few weeks after the wedding! We could not have asked for a more talented and personable photographer.

Sent on 12/04/2018
  • Cassandra

Cassandra · Married on 10/27/2018

Loved working with Jolie!!

Jolie was wonderful to work with! She's responsive, professional, and talented! I would definitely recommend booking Jolie. We booked Jolie for our engagement pictures and loved the photos that she took of us. We knew we were in great hands for our wedding day. She gives very clear direction for posed photos, and does a good job of blending into the background to take candids. Thank you so much for being part of our wedding team, Jolie!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Matt · Married on 08/25/2018

Jolie was absolutely outstanding. For starters she was super easy to work with. If you want someone who is responsive, dependable, and knows what she's doing, this is the photographer for you. On the day of our wedding ceremony, there was no indecisiveness, she showed up early, she knew where and how to position us, we were from out of town and she knew all these little side streets close by that worked out so great for photos. Not only did we need a photographer, but we needed a guide. We didn't know how/where/or what type of photos we wanted but she knew exactly what would work. She was so nice and professional the day of that we were pleased with who we hired. However, when didn't realize how good she was until we got our photos back. They were completely unbelievable! It wasn't just my fiancé and I that loved the pictures...our families were blown away by them. There just aren't really words to describe the wonderful job she did. The photos truly looked like something that you would see in Southern Bride magazine. We just couldn't have made a better choice than Jolie!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Keely · Married on 06/03/2018

Jolie is such a pleasure to work with. She is responsive, timely, compassionate, and professional. Hire Jolie and her team, you will not be sorry!!

Sent on 05/13/2018

Jolie Connor Photography's reply:

Thank you! We had such a blast working with you. Such a fun day!!
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 06/02/2018

If I could give Jolie more than 5 stars, I would! Jolie went above and beyond for our wedding. I was so worried about the weather (of course, it rained!) but Jolie and her assistant braved the thunderstorm and made sure we had beautiful pictures of our wedding day! She was extremely flexible and can take charge when family chaos starts to kick in. She even helped us figure out what poses to do and made us look like models! What I really loved about Jolie is that she gave us "teaser" pictures (about 25 pictures) on dropbox not even 2 days after our wedding. I'll definitely be using Jolie in the future for family pictures after seeing how well she did with our wedding pictures! I highly recommend Jolie Connor Photography for all your photography needs!!

Sent on 06/17/2018
    Jolie Connor Photography 9

Christine Easley · Married on 04/13/2018

A dream come true photographer

Jolie was a dream come true and absolutely the best decision I made for my wedding! She is such a professional but also very easy to work with and get along with. My entire wedding party was blown away by how efficient she was. The pictures brought happy tears to my eyes. I am able to relive my wedding day over and over thanks to Jolie. I have so many gorgeous options and have never felt more beautiful. Thank you Jolie, again and again for all you have done. I can't wait to work with you in the future. You helped make my wedding day truly magical.

Sent on 07/27/2019
  • Bree

Bree · Married on 10/28/2017

I found Jolie through the knot for I was looking for a photographer who could capture dreamy romantic photos and really capture the beautiful historic scenery of the east coast. Jolie was highly attentive, responsive, professional, organized, and very direct in how to make and capture our dream wedding photos. I am so happy I trusted her direction for she guided the groom and I, our wedding party, and our families for some amazing shots at both the venue and other historic locations. It was great working with Jolie who shared your excitement of the day and delivered the exact photos we were looking forward to having for many years to come. She also works with assistants for an extra fee which also really helped in saving time the day of the wedding. I definitely plan on using her in the future as opportunities arise and I definitely will continue to spread her name as an excellent photographer that will deliver you truly lovely photos. Thank you Jolie for everything! You truly were such a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 11/05/2017
  • Nick

Nick · Married on 10/21/2017

Jolie did an amazing job for our wedding. We got a ton of high-quality pictures and couldn't be happier. She was also very responsive and easy to work with.

Sent on 12/22/2017

Jordan · Married on 10/15/2017

Jolie is awesome!!!!! The photos are amazing she has a great personality so great to work with!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Linda · Married on 10/07/2017

Jolie just did the photos for my daughter's wedding,and we could not be more thrilled. She is a true professional and was amazingly easy to work with. Her eye for getting just the right shot is amazing! We highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/11/2017
    Jolie Connor Photography 10
    Jolie Connor Photography 11

Alix · Married on 09/30/2017

Jolie was super responsive from the beginning! I had one of her leads, Kate, photograph my wedding and I cannot say enough great things! Kate was super personable, always happy, got every shot, and did it in a way that was super quick (we even made our entire cocktail hour because of her - yay!!) My now-husband and I are already talking about using her again for our Christmas card - thanks Kate and Jolie!!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Philip · Married on 09/24/2017

Jolie was absolutely amazing! She worked extremely well with the wedding planner,had a great eye for a great photo opurtunity and kept calm with all the craziness that is a wedding. I dunno about any of the other photographer's here in Charleston but we couldn't have asked for a better photographer and would recommend her to anyone looking.

Sent on 10/01/2017
    Jolie Connor Photography 12

Megan · Married on 09/23/2017

We hired Jolie to take pictures for our wedding at Boone Hall Plantation. Working with Jolie and her second shooter, Kate, was a great experience! Jolie was professional and very responsive. She showed us some shots on her camera while taking couple pictures after the ceremony. She also sent us some teaser pictures a few days after the wedding and they were beautiful! Everyone keeps telling us how beautiful they are! We can not wait to see the rest! We would highly recommend Jolie to anyone!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Taneasha · Married on 04/23/2017

Jolie Connor was everything I could have ever asked for in a photographer. She went above and beyond to capture so many amazing shots and even provided a few previews the very next morning. My wedding guest were blown away by her dedication and spoke about her endlessly. She is not only talented but a joy to work with as well. I am so thankful for her service and the memories that she has captured for my husband and I. She is absolutely amazing! I look forward to working with her again some day!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Trish · Married on 04/08/2017

We met Jolie the day of the wedding and she is truly a professional!!! She is not only a photographer but she knows how to keep the bride calm when all seems to be going haywire!!! She is down to earth and vey genuine -- she is also very calm when everyone is running everywhere and acting silly while trying to take family portraits!!! She truly knows how to keep things together and moving. The sneak preview of the photographs gives you a glimpse of her work and we can say she truly captures those moments you were hoping to keep. They brought tears to our eyes and we cannot wait to see the rest of them. We will be recommending Jolie to everyone we know for ANY occasion. A TRUE PROFESSIONAL!!!!

Sent on 04/13/2017

Meagan · Married on 02/24/2017

Professional, comfortable to work with and knew what she was doing. The pictures are beautiful and a great quality! We are very happy with our decision to use Jolie for our wedding photography!

Sent on 03/15/2017

Joanne · Married on 01/29/2017

My experience with Jolie Connor exceeded all of my expectations. From the moment we ‘met’ online I knew I had found my wedding photographer. Jolie truly makes art with her photography style and skills. After viewing her work online I fell in love! The wedding photos on her website and facebook page give you a sneak peak into her beautiful work. She was so quick to respond to my numerous emails and was so flexible with all of my requests. When we finally met in person on our wedding day she was so sweet and fun to work with! You can't go wrong with hiring Jolie Connor! She will make your wedding day photography dreams come true! Thank you so much for capturing our big day! <3

Sent on 02/17/2017

Jaclyn · Married on 10/21/2016

I thoroughly enjoyed working with Jolie on my wedding day. She was extremely professional and did an amazing job controlling the crowds and photo shoots throughout the night. Our pictures turned out absolutely gorgeous. She captured every element of the venue, the people, and my husband and I perfectly. She handled our wedding photography all on her own and was extremely efficient in documenting every event over the entire evening. Her calm and patient demeanor while working with us really shines through in the high quality of the pictures. I would highly recommend Jolie to anyone looking for a photographer and would absolutely use her again. Her unique style and eye for nature's beauty created the most stunning wedding album I could have ever hoped for!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Jolie was fabulous! She was very accommodating and listened intently to everything we wanted. Her pictures are candid and not cheesy which was important to us when choosing a photographer. While other vendors took weeks to respond to me, Jolie would respond within hours! I would highly recommend her and her work!

Sent on 07/30/2016

Julie · Married on 05/28/2016

You know that you picked the right one when after the wedding everyone says -- “she is fantastic…where did you find her?” Those comments are often about the bride, but in this instance, I am the bride and my family and guests were speaking about my photographer, Jolie Connor.

Jolie is the perfect combination of professionalism and talent. During a tropical, Jolie handled my demanding and large bridal party with grace. Jolie has a laser eye that is able to zero in on a memorable and picturesque moment. If you are searching for the right one then you must pick Jolie Connor.

Sent on 07/19/2016