Joleen Emory Reviews

Joleen Emory 6
Joleen Emory 7

K Sanders · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Just Perfect!

Joleen was such a pleasure to work with and our make-up turned out perfect! Highly recommend and hope we can work with her again for another photo shoot.

Sent on 05/17/2019
    Joleen Emory 8
    Joleen Emory 9
    Joleen Emory 10
  • Moddy

Moddy Maneesint · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Joleen is an amazing make-up & hair artist

We were planning on a Pre-Wedding Photo shoot in Paris. I saw Joleen profile from instagram and contacted her. She did a really nice hair-stlye exactly what I wanted and lovely make up. Thank you very much.

Sent on 06/20/2019
    Joleen Emory 11
  • Maureen

Maureen Donovan · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

My experience with Joleen was absolutely amazing! I was doing a photo shoot for my new website and wanted a fresh and professional look for the occasion. Joleen was very flexible in working with the time frames of myself and the photographer as well as arriving at my apartment at 6h00 for a very early morning session. I would highly recommend Joleen for your next glam session to get the look you want!

Sent on 05/10/2019
  • Alanna

Alanna · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing Hair and Makeup Artist - Highly Recommended

Joleen is amazing! Very sweet personality and so easy to talk to. My hair and makeup looked amazing! She even shared tips and product favourites so I could get a few things for myself to add to my personal makeup/skincare collection!

Sent on 12/21/2018
  • Rachelle

Rachelle Flores · Married on 03/25/2019

Efficient & Talented

Joleen was recommended by my photographer because she can prep both hair and makeup beautifully yet efficiently so you are not late to your photo session. It was also great that she spoke both French and English! She was very easy to contact via email and Instagram - I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for a stress-free experience!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Ashley Kenny · Married on 03/03/2019

An amazing experience

Joleen did my hair and makeup for my honeymoon photo shoot in Paris and she was a pleasure. She came to my hotel at 5am and actually made it a fun experience. It was extremely windy on the day of the shoot and both the hair and makeup stayed perfectly. She’s a joy to work with i would 100% use her for every event.

Sent on 03/16/2019
    Joleen Emory 12
    Joleen Emory 13
    Joleen Emory 14
    Joleen Emory 15
  • Leah

Leah Talley · Married on 02/14/2019

Phenomenal hair and makeup!

Joleen was an absolute joy to work with. We lucked out and were able to book her less than 10 days out from our Paris elopement on Valentine's Day! She quickly reached out to confirm and get an idea of my style and what I was looking for. I sent her my Pinterest, a picture of me, and a picture of my dress. She offered some suggestions but assured me we could make any final decisions day of. A few days before the ceremony, she contacted me again to confirm location and set expectations.
    Joleen was so pleasant and friendly, and made me feel very comfortable on a day that could have been extremely nerve-wracking!
    I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again or recommend her to anyone I know!

Sent on 02/25/2019
    Joleen Emory 16
    Joleen Emory 17
    Joleen Emory 18

Jeannie Truong · Married on 01/18/2019

Definitely recommend Joleen!

Joleen was great from the moment I was in contact with her. She was extremely responsive and showed up on time. She was very easygoing and it made getting up early for the makeup session a breeze. Hair and makeup turned out great, as did our engagement photos.

Sent on 12/12/2018

Ashley · Married on 01/01/2019

Joleen went above and beyond to help make our event, a masquerade ball at Versailles, incredible! While we had transportation issues getting to our appointment, she remained communicative and flexible the entire time. When we arrived at our meeting point, stressed and tired, she offered us a seat, some water, and let us take a breather before diving into her amazing creations. We were running late for another appointment, and she took it all in stride and made adjustments to get us back out the door amazingly fast...and her work didn't suffer a bit! She did up two hair dos and one face of make up so beautifully! She is very knowledgable about 18th century styles, and made us look (and feel) like ladies going to the court of Marie Antoinette! She is friendly, welcoming, incredibly accommodating, and does beautiful work...a true Fairy Godmother. I cannot recommend Joleen enough!

Sent on 07/13/2018
    Joleen Emory 19
    Joleen Emory 20
    Joleen Emory 21

Chantel Rourke · Married on 10/28/2018

Hair & Make up

Joleen was a pleasure to work with. I was beyond pleased with my hair and make up for my elopement ceremony! Thank you Joleen!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Connie-Lee Bennett · Married on 10/27/2018

I felt like my make up was an expression of who I am. I felt like my makeup amplified the real me versus feeling like a different person.

I have worked with Joleen on numerous occassions now and each experience with her has been amazing. She is both professional as well as friendly. It is important for me to feel like my authentic self when being featured on the TV, magazines or on stage and Joleen made me feel like myself as well as matching the needs of the media I appeared in. I would highly recommend Joleen as a make up artist for all your needs. Thank you Joleen and I am excited and honour to continue working with you.

Sent on 10/27/2018
    Joleen Emory 22

Emily · Married on 10/05/2018

Wedding in Central Paris

I’m an American living in Paris. My husband and I had our friends and family over from the States for our wedding in Central Paris. Joleen was great, meeting with me no the before to discuss my vision. She was professional and easy to keep in contact with. She did a great job and my makeup lasted over the 10 full hours I needed it to.

Sent on 12/02/2018

Sara · Married on 06/16/2018

I came across Joleen as I was searching for a hair and makeup artist for my engagement photos in Paris. Joleen was super responsive to my inquiries and made sure to get to know what look I was going for along with the details of my outfit and engagement shoot prior to the day of! Joleen was accommodating of a 7am sunrise photo session and showed up at my apartment at 5am in the pouring rain and calmed my nerves as I panicked about the weather for our shoot. As she promised, by the time she was finished the weather had completely cleared up and, as someone who is very picky and nervous about having other's do my hair and makeup, I was thrilled with my natural but elevated hair and makeup look! My makeup lasted through the whole shoot and looks really lovely in my photos. Highly recommend Joleen and would not hesitate to use her again!

Gillian · event on 05/29/2018

Joleen is simply amazing. She is a dedicated artist who takes time to ensure she knows exactly what her clients want. Always professional and always on point. I love working with Joleen and will continue to do so!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Lyzbeth · event on 05/16/2018

I’ve had the pleasure of working with Joleen a few times, and she’s always been lovely and super professional. Joleen is very flexible and always thrilled to take on a project, but most importantly she always manages to hear me out and figure out what I want even better than I do :) Needless to say, I’m always thrilled with the result.

Sent on 06/12/2018

Aiyana · Married on 04/19/2018

Joleen is an amazing hair stylist and makeup artist. From the beginning she worked with me to help identify my ideal look. Overall, I had an excellent experience and my makeup and hair were amazing! Thank you Joleen for making look and feel like a queen!

Joleen Emory 23

Joleen Emory's reply:

Thank you Aiyana! It was such a pleasure getting you ready for your romantic photo shoot in Paris!
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 03/16/2018

Joleen is amazing ! Best makeup artist around! If you are getting married in France book her!!!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Morgan · Married on 03/02/2018

We were getting photos taken on our honeymoon in Paris and I was beyond excited to stumble upon Joleen's instagram account. Her makeup style is exactly what I was looking for... glamorous but not over the top. She was super responsive and willing to come to my airbnb at 5 in the morning to get started! There ended up being a medical emergency and we had to push back the shoot a few days and Joleen was beyond amazing and flexible when rescheduling. In person she is a delight to interact with and made me feel like I was in safe hands. I think her work speaks for itself, but if not, then let me just say, I felt gorgeous and the makeup translated so well on camera. Highly recommend her services.

Sent on 07/09/2018

Mina · Married on 12/12/2017

Joleen is a beautiful soul and an amazing makeup artist. I was so stressed for my shooting day. All the pictures has been used for my professional website. Joleen understood exactly my expectations and I felt so confident and beautiful thanks to her magic ✨✨✨

Sent on 08/29/2018
    Joleen Emory 24
    Joleen Emory 25
    Joleen Emory 26
    Joleen Emory 27
    Joleen Emory 28
    Joleen Emory 29

Michelle · Married on 11/07/2017

Working with Joleen is a fabulous experience. She is highly experienced and professional. Not only that, she is fun and energetic, which makes for a relaxed and wonderful wedding day experience. I highly recommend her!

Ellen · Married on 10/11/2017

Joleen is an immediately refreshing and friendly presence, her professionalism and personality are just the beginning of her many qualities. Her work exceeded expectations, and attitude added to the highlights of my special day. I’d highly recommend Joleen to any bride seeking outstanding work and exceptional customer service.

Joleen Emory 30

Melissa · Married on 09/25/2017

Joleen was so wonderful to work with and had a flexible schedule. Would definitely book her services again!!!!

Joleen Emory 31
    Joleen Emory 32
    Joleen Emory 33
    Joleen Emory 34
    Joleen Emory 35
  • Natural

Natural · Married on 12/31/2013

I booked Joleen for my wife as a surprise for our 25th Wedding Anniversary. I am so glad we did. She made my wife look amazing! She was personable, on time and gave us all kinds for advise for our time in Paris. We would highly recommend Joleen for any event or special occasion.