Johnson's Sausage Shoppe and Catering Reviews

5 | Rio, WI

5 Reviews for Johnson's Sausage Shoppe and Catering

Liz · Married on 09/30/2016

If you want delicious, bountiful, beautifully prepared and presented food, choose to work with Johnson's Sausage Shoppe and Catering. The entire team is dedicated to doing whatever needs to be done to get your meal served the way you want it. They have a delightful team of people who are very personal and professional, who serve, clean up and deliver on every promise they make. They did a spanferkle (whole roast suckling pig) for us and it was as delicious as it was spectacular presentation. You will be happy you chose Chris Johnson for your event and you will like her as well.

Liz · Married on 09/30/2016

SHARI · Married on 08/29/2015

Food Was amazing. We had Brats, Burgers, Chicken, Grilled Veggies. We also had Bacon wrapped Water Chestnuts and fried cheese curds. Everything was awesome. They let me provide the Plates and Silverware and other serving items for a lesser cost. David worked with me all the way. The serving staff was on top of everything. I cannot say enough good things about them.

Sent on 12/07/2015

Gary · Married on 08/05/2016

I had my wedding Catered by Johnson's Sausage food was very good. Staff on site were friendly and aware of what was going on so very organised. Only issue we has was planing what to pick. After sampling a lot of there food at the world of weddings it was so wonderful it was a hard choice but we were get that taken care of. In the midst of planning there was a staffing change so we had to work with someone new a month or so before the big day it was a scary unexpected switch. The new Staff looked over all the notes and was very active in having everything perfect for the wedding day. All in all only thing they couldn't do is stop the rain but I am told its good luck so every then went great. I still have there card and am thinking about using there services again.