A Cinematic Wedding Reviews

30 Reviews for A Cinematic Wedding

• Jessica

Jessica Tryon · Getting married on 05/21/2021

Beautiful and affordable!

Johnny responded to me right away through the website to chat pricing options on his beautiful wedding videos. I want someone to capture the day and someone that knows better than I do what needs to be captured and what does not. I already know that Johnny is going to continue to be someone that's super easy to work with! Payment options online are also super easy to understand and broken into 4 easy payments!

Sent on 12/10/2019

A Cinematic Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica for your beautiful review. So glad that you really love my services enough to do that for me. All the best!
  • Ana

Ana Sofia Carmelo · Married on 12/20/2019

AMAZING quality & affordable, one of the easiest vendors ever!!

Johnny is amazing!! His attitude, his professionalism, his ability to capture the most beautiful moments! I cannot say enough about him, this was everything we had hoped for and more. You made our day so special and we cannot thank you enough! If you're looking for amazing quality for an affordable price look no further. Thank you Johnny for all of your work here, it is truly amazing and we love being able to relive this day over and over again!

Sent on 01/29/2020

A Cinematic Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much Ana, It was such a treat to film your wedding! I'm so glad you and your husband love the films we created for you! I wish you two all the best on all your future endeavors and this new adventure called marriage, moment ... by moment ... together. :-)
  • Katie

Katie Curley · Married on 10/04/2019

Excellent work!

We loved how our wedding video came out and will cherish it for years to come! Johnny was so easy to talk to about all our needs and he did such a great job capturing our wedding day! We would definitely recommend him :)

Sent on 01/27/2020

A Cinematic Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much Katie for your amazing review! Your wedding was definitely memorable to say the least. All the footage came out so good that it was hard to choose which shots to use as I wanted to use everything :-) you were such a trooper too getting those shots at the beach as I'm sure you were freezing, but it was all so worth it! Thank you again!

Amy Szymkowicz · Married on 09/20/2019

Get Video with Johnny!

Highly recommend Johnny — he’s very nice, professional, does great work and is reasonably priced! We didn’t plan on getting video for our wedding, but I am so glad we did. I booked Johnny a few weeks before the wedding and could not have been happier. Johnny made sure to get key shots without disturbing our photographers. He took advantage of spare moments to get some fun shots. The videos he sent were perfect and more beautiful than we hoped for — I cry every time I watch the videos he sent reminding me of our beautiful day!

Sent on 10/24/2019

A Cinematic Wedding's reply:

Hi Amy, it was my pleasure to film your wedding! Thank you so much for all your kind words. I really appreciate you and the time your took to write this beautiful review. All the best to you and your hubby.
  • Y

Yeimy Barreto · Married on 08/24/2019

He is excellent

The best Biography, Jhonny is very professional, responsible and he loves what he does. My wedding videos are fantastic, because of the job he did. We are extremely happy with all his work. Thank you so much for capturing all ours special moments in our day. You were perfect from the beginning to the end capturing everything in our wedding.

Sent on 10/14/2019

A Cinematic Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much Yeimy & Tony for all your kind words! It was my pleasure to film your wedding and yes, I really do love what I do ;) Tell your friends!!!

Rebecca · Married on 08/18/2018

Easy to work with, professional and excellent work.

Johnny Perez and his team did a fantastic job filming our wedding. We have watched it over and over to relive our perfect day. They were easy to work with and professional. Thank you for the wonderful experience and memories for a lifetime!

Sent on 03/10/2019

A Cinematic Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure to capture your wedding day! All the best to you and your family.

Teena · Married on 09/22/2017

Johnny is AMAZING. We chose to use Johnny for our wedding videography for our wedding this past September. He was so kind, so responsive and so helpful deciding what package to go with. He is so professional and worked so well with our other vendors such as photographers and DJ. He got so many beautiful shots. The only downfall during our wedding day was the WIND. It was NOT working in my favor. But johnny did not let that stop him from getting amazing footage. Since the wind was so hard, his microphones did not pick up our wedding vows that well, and he drove over an hour to our home to re-record them ( his suggestion, not ours- so sweet!). He came to our home and re-recorded my husband and I's vows and used them for our highlight and full length video and had them ready within a few days. We could not be happier with our videos and we can re-live our special day over and over. He then mailed us a personalized USB with both videos on it, in a beautiful customized holder with our picture and guestbook picture on it. this was placed inside another BEAUTIFUL wooden box with his logo carved on it. If you are looking for a wedding videographer or photographer- Johnny is your guy. You will NOT regret this. :)

Thank you, Johnny!

Sent on 11/26/2017

A Cinematic Wedding's reply:

Hi Teena, it was such an honor to cover your wedding this past September. It was equally my pleasure to drive to your house to get that audio to complete your wedding videos we agreed to provide. I'm so glad that it all worked out too in the end. I wish you both all the best in all your future endeavors!

Working with Johnny was a pleasure from start to finish. He was very responsive from the beginning. When we met with him (twice), he was very personable and great at getting a feel for what we wanted for our wedding photography. He already had another wedding booked for the date we wanted him, but he was very good about setting us up with another of his photographers whose work we were interested in. After the wedding, Johnny did an excellent job of editing our photos and making them available to us in a timely manner. We even got a great DVD version of our highlight reel (a condensed and extended version of the highlights!). He was great with communication and delivered an impressive product. We got really great service and great photos/highlight reels, all for very affordable pricing! My husband and I would definitely recommend Johnny Perez Photography!

Sent on 08/10/2016

A Cinematic Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Daynel! It was such a pleasure working with you on your wedding day. I wish you both all the best. Be blessed!
  • User5345834 · event on: 08/01/2015

I highly recommend Johnny! He really made everyone feel at ease, he has a great attitude, is really nice, accommodating and very professional. On top of it all he has a great eye -- and is very patient. His photos look really great - keen sense of framing, lighting, mood and composition. It was refreshing working with someone who could add to the experience!

Sent on 08/14/2015

A Cinematic Wedding's reply:

I'm so grateful for your kind review! It really means a lot. Thank you. I look forward to working with you again!

Claribel · Married on 02/08/2015

This photographer is gifted and talented in his photographic skills, he delivers a warm and comfortable persona that allows you to be confident that your product will be to the T. I have used the venues services prior to this and must admit, I have been throughly pleased. He is professional, on point with services, and on time with deliverance of services to event and after. Definitely a keeper and would hire again and again. Thank you Juan for all you do to capture our families special moments.

Sent on 08/03/2015

A Cinematic Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much Claribel! It was a pleasure working with your family. It's always a good time with the Rosados. ;)
  • W

Wanda-jean · Married on 12/31/2014

He was wonderful. Punctual, kind, quick, professional and talented. He provided us with beautiful photos to remember our day. He also used lots of imagination which we really liked.

Sent on 01/26/2015

A Cinematic Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! It was a pleasure to serve you on your big day. My wife and I had a great time and I can't wait to send you your pictures to remember that day for the rest of your lives together.

Catherine · Married on 11/09/2014

Johnny is absolutely wonderful. I'm so happy we booked him for our wedding! He was completely professional throughout our emails, meetings, rehearsal, and wedding. He even came to the rehearsal dinner to meet the other vendors, and went above and beyond what we asked. Throughout the day he would come up to Cameron and I to show us his raw footage and it was outstanding. I absolutely can't wait to see the final wedding video. Everyone invited to the wedding said that he was wonderful, and not intrusive at all. I couldn't be happier with our pick to have him as our videographer.

Sent on 11/18/2014

A Cinematic Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your kind words. Your awesome video is on it's way!

Mira · Married on 11/01/2014

Our wedding pictures came out gorgeous, with every moment from the ceremony and reception represented, and every guest showing up in at least one great shot. Johnny got me and the groom at our best throughout the day, plus plenty of great posed pictures of our bridal party and families, my nieces and nephew being adorable, the musicians in action in the choir loft, and our friends having fun at the reception. The photos within the church were appropriately solemn and really showed how big and beautiful it is, so we have some epic shots of walking down the aisle and exchanging rings, as well as a lot of pictures of the details and accents.

We also got a lovely set of engagement pictures, which were the first professional photographs we've had of ourselves together and have been in high demand from all of our loved ones. Johnny was friendly and easy to work with throughout the whole job, and when we had to make some changes on the fly for the wedding day, he was flexible and stayed calm during some potentially stressful moments, which is worth a lot for a wired bride. We're really happy with his work and would totally recommend him to others.

Sent on 01/03/2015

A Cinematic Wedding's reply:

I'm so humbled by your review and very much appreciate the time you took to write this. It was my extreme pleasure to capture your wedding Mira! I'm so happy you guys loved the pictures I was able to capture for both your wedding day and engagement shoot. I wish you all the best in this new year. And many more years to come! - Johnny

Mira · Married on 11/01/2014

Sent on 01/03/2015

Jessica · Married on 05/25/2014

We really enjoyed working with Johnny. Both him and his crew had a great sense of humor and were able to creep around and get all of our important day. We had talked about him leaving after all the events were done but he went above and beyond and stayed until the wedding was complete! He always answered all my questions promptly and worked great with my photographers so he got everything and it was no extra stress for us on our special day.

Sent on 05/28/2014

A Cinematic Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much for your awesome review and for the honor of capturing your special day. It was my pleasure serving the wedding party and making you and your wedding guests feel comfortable while I was on the job. Congratulations and I wish you and Jorge all the best ;) - Johnny

Melissa & Serafim · event on: 05/03/2014

He was very helpful and accommodating! He fulfilled all of requests with no questions asked in a very timely fashion!

Sent on 05/23/2014

A Cinematic Wedding's reply:

Thank you Melissa! It was my pleasure capturing your surprise proposal. I hope you will continue to enjoy the pictures and videos I crafted for you both for years to come. Many blessings ;)

Jihyea · Married on 03/29/2014

Johnny Perez made us feel very comfortable and took beautiful engagement photos!

A Cinematic Wedding's reply:

Thank you! It was my pleasure taking your and your finances pictures.

Kristaliz · Married on 01/04/2014

Such a wonderful and friendly staff!! Deff can't wait to share future events with them!

Sent on 04/04/2014

A Cinematic Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure capturing your special day.

David · event on: 12/18/2013

Johnny provided me an exceptional value to film and record lessons we are placing on our website for my teaching agency. He is professional and flexible with his time.

Sent on 04/21/2014

A Cinematic Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much David for your kind words. It was a pleasure to serve you. I hope you get a lot of use from the video I helped you create.

Lucinda · event on: 09/21/2013

Johnny Perez was very professional, we had a great time working with him. His work was awesome.

Sent on 04/15/2014

A Cinematic Wedding's reply:

Thank you very much Lucinda! It was my pleasure to capture your event. I hope to do it again soon.
  • User4015868 · event on: 07/24/2013

Awesome!!! Professional, friendly, talented, fast. Great results. Loved him!

Sent on 04/04/2014

A Cinematic Wedding's reply:

Thank you Nolan! It was my pleasure capturing your surprise anniversary pictures.

Mike · Married on 07/20/2013

I have been to numerous events where Johnny has been the photographer/videographer from weddings, Quinceaneras, to other events. I have also used Johnny's services personally for family portraits. As a pastor overseeing the ceremonies he has covered I would have to say that his sense of professionalism and kindness are second to none. He is on time, personable, and has a great eye to document the important moments in such a detailed and artistic way. He has a way of taking what might seem a mundane shot and bringing out the meaning and life of what is really happening in the moment. If you want a photographer who knows how to capture life's memories and present them in a way that brings you back to the moment just by looking at the pictures then Johnny is your guy.

Sent on 04/08/2014

A Cinematic Wedding's reply:

I'm overwhelmed by your review Pastor Mike. Thank you so much!

Claribel · event on: 06/01/2013

Juan is very professional, humble, creative, and available, we were very pleased with the product and would definitely hire him in the future.

A Cinematic Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much Claribel! It was my pleasure taking pictures for your son.

I can say that from beginning to end it was such a wonderful experience I would definitely recommend JOhnny,

Sent on 04/10/2014

A Cinematic Wedding's reply:

Awesome! Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed my services.

Koni · event on: 08/23/2012

Amazing Work!!! He Traveled Out Of State To Meet Me!!

A Cinematic Wedding's reply:

Thank you Koni! It was my pleasure taking pictures of daughters.