Johnny Mag Sax ( DJ, UpLighting, DanceLights ) Reviews

35 | Orlando, FL

35 Reviews for Johnny Mag Sax ( DJ, UpLighting, DanceLights )

35 Johnny Mag Sax ( DJ, UpLighting, DanceLights ) Reviews

Jonathan · Married on 12/16/2016

Johnny made our wedding absolutely perfect. He was quick responding to emails, punctual on the big day and as with most weddings, was able to adapt to some last minute minor changes. He played our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour and our guests all raved about his performance. I wouldn't have done our wedding without him and plan request his presence at any functions my wife and I host in the future.

Johnny was great. Very responsive to all of my requests, made sure to stay in touch with me even though we booked him almost a year before our wedding, very professional. Did an amazing job, super talented. Will absolutely hire Johnny for future events

Kayla · Married on 03/21/2015

Johnny is an amazing musician and DJ! He added elegance and flare to our wedding. He was professional and went out of his way to please us! Everyone loved his choice of music, he was a hit!

Sent on 03/30/2015

Thanks so much :)

Christine · Married on 03/15/2015

Johnny Sax was a great DJ and a great Saxophone player! We initially heard him playing the Sax at the Garlic in New Smyrna and from there we came to know that he also was a DJ! We were blown away by how great he was at our Reception. He was able to play saxophone during cocktail hour and dinner, and then was a DJ through the rest of the night. Throughout the whole process up until the wedding day, he was very easy to get in touch, was quick to reply, was very easy going, and brought on a good show! In addition, he had great lighting, lasers, disco lights, huge speakers, and was the whole package. The reception included over 100 people and everyone commented on how great he was. I highly recommend his services!

Sent on 03/23/2015

Thanks so much :)

Nancy · Married on 03/06/2015

Johnny played at our son's Rehearsal Dinner. He played music appropriate for the cocktail hour and then played while we had dinner that was appropriate for that as well. He was very good and helpful. We would definitely use him again

Richard · Married on 02/21/2015

I saw Johnny perform at a restaurant in Lakeland, FL and asked for his card as I so enjoyed his music I wanted to see him perform again. When my daughter was planning the wedding and the reception, I immediately suggested him for the 'gig'. Everyone at the reception loved listening to his music which was perfect for the venue and the occasion. Close friends of mine who attended the wedding and were with me when I first saw Johnny perform remembered him as well, and plans to get him to perform in the future for some of his company parties / gatherings. I would hire him again without hesitation. Great music, a joy to listen to him perform.

Rachel · Married on 02/21/2015

My father saw Johnny playing at a restaurant and recommended him for our cocktail hour at our wedding. Johnny did not disappoint! He was very professional and his music provided the perfect ambience for our lakeside cocktail hour. Guests were raving about him and were extremely impressed with all he had to offer. We are so glad we hired Johnny; he was a perfect addition to our perfect day!

David · Married on 09/19/2014

Johnny was great with playing the sax at wedding and being the dj he provides all the lighting that was beautiful

Sent on 09/20/2014

Leann · Married on 06/21/2014

He was very understanding, professional and on time for every part of the wedding. The music was real beautiful and it really enhanced the atmosphere and made the occasion feel very intimate and romantic :)... I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a sax player, and definitely book him again!!!

Jonathan · Married on 06/11/2014

We just had our wedding last week. Johnny was completely professional from the initial interview all the way through the event. He was at the top of his game. Johnny provided amazing uplighting, fantastic DJ services, astounding sax abilities, and an amazing female vocalist. We had a great wedding and a big part of it was thanks to Johnny.

• Keesha

Keesha · Married on 05/24/2014

Johnny Mag Sax provided the music for our wedding ceremony and reception. I can not say enough about his professionalism and his amazing skills! He played the saxophone and provided music for our reception. Not to mention he also provided amazing lighting for the reception! I would recommend his services for all events!
    We thank Johnny from the bottom of our hearts, as he made our wedding day special!

Sent on 06/02/2014

Marcelline · Married on 05/17/2014

Johnny Mag Sax provided the entertainment for our cocktail hour at our wedding on May 17th. All of our guest enjoyed the quality and professionalism he provided. He walked around and played r&b as well as jazz while interacting musically with our guest. He was timely and bought another element of surprise to our wedding day. We are so happy that we had the opportunity to work with Johnny and we would recommend him to anyone looking for a quality musician that is versatile and energetic. Thank you Johnny for making our wedding day a little more musical.

Courtney & Marcelline

Sent on 06/02/2014

anne · Married on 03/22/2014

You can't go wrong with the soothing sound of this saxophone player for any event.
    We booked Johnny Mag to play during the cocktail hour at our daughter's wedding, and it was perfect!
    Several guests told me how much they enjoyed the music, and that he was fabulous!
    That made this MOB feel great, since I already knew this.

Lorin · Married on 02/08/2014

Johnny was AWESOME!!! His music set the tone for our entire wedding, from the classy sax to the party DJ music, he was top notch! Very professional, very fun, very laid back. His DJ style is not intrusive at all. He just really knows how to set the mood for the ceremony with his sax and the party with his DJ music. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM!!!

Lorin · Married on 02/08/2014

Johnny was fantastic! He played sax and DJ for the dancing. He really made our wedding awesome. He is not intrusive or corny like some DJs, he is fun and sophisticated. I highly recommend him.

Danielle · Married on 01/04/2014

Was on time and my guest enjoyed him. Was a pleasure having him for cocktail hour.

I had a vision of the perfect day, the most perfect ambiance and Johnny Mag delivered. His sweet sound, and rhythmic tune hypnotized my guest. The wedding was full of love and special moments and Johnny Mag was apart of every single one. I can't thank you enough for bringing my vision to life! I know my DAD was so proud!

Dakota · Married on 08/24/2013

Johnny is probably the best value for money out there! He is a very skilled sax player and provided great DJ services. As the bride, my attention was diverted all over the place throughout our wedding day. I will never forget though that at one point during our reception I couldn't help but be mesmerized by Johnny's sax playing! Johnny was also kind enough to take into account my extended family's unique taste in music and play songs accordingly as the DJ. Johnny was always very responsive to our emails and arrived on time & dressed great at our reception. A++

Jeff · Married on 08/24/2013

Johnny was outstanding at our wedding, providing both DJ services and live music via his Sax. Our guests really enjoyed him. He was extremely professional throughout and very responsive to all our requests. Very easy to work with and very professional. Highly recommend him.

decarlos · Married on 08/09/2013

He was awesome!!! hands down, a great addition to a beautiful day! Everyone that attended loved him!

Karene · Married on 07/27/2013

Very reliable and professional - I would use Johnny again.

Joe · Married on 05/25/2013

Johnny was amazing! The last song he played (before the processional) turned out to be my grandparents wedding song! None of this was planned, but it really delighted my family members who flew in from out of town to see my wedding. Thank you so much Johnny!

Sent on 06/02/2013

Dan · Married on 05/10/2013

Johnny Mag has played at many of our events including weddings and he,with his smooth sax, made each event that much more special. We are so happy to have found this very talented man. When something comes up we just hope that he is not too busy to play our event.He is the best.------Dan Nelson

Sent on 05/20/2013

Natalia · Married on 05/10/2013

Amazing Saxophone Player! He did an amazing job and we got so many compliments. We have been getting inquiries from our guests who want to hire him they were so impressed. He was easy to work with-so nice and accommodating. Would recommend him to anyone!

Emma · Married on 05/02/2013

Johnny was brilliant at our Wedding on Thursday. Due to the rain our wedding had to be moved inside and Johnny was great and played during our meal instead of our cocktail hour. So he ended up staying much later than he was booked for. Many of our guests commented on how good he was.
    I would highly recommend Johnny to play at weddings and other functions.
    Thank you Johnny .