16 Reviews for Johnna Brynn Photography

Albums (1)
Digital Files (1)
15 Johnna Brynn Photography Reviews

We used Johnna for our wedding on May 6, 2017. She was a pleasure to work with,
Professional, and well organized. Johnna had already shared some of our wedding photos on our special day and we absolutely love them. Johnna was natural and is super talented!

Profile Picture Heidi, 5/6/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

WOW! I can't recommend Johnna enough! My now husband and I live in Sweden and had our wedding in Florida. I booked all vendors over Skype and had a hard time finding a photographer. After talking to Johnna I instantly liked her, felt she was professional and that she was open to what me and my husband wanted in terms of style and feel. Once we came to Florida we had a quick chat over phone and then I met her for the first time on the day of the wedding.
She was so great!! Made me and the bridesmaids feel very comfortable getting ready and had a great time with me and the groom after the ceremony for our pictures. What really made me love Johnna, apart from the amazing result (I love our photos!!) is her professionalism. She owned it, knew what she was doing, was quick, listened to our ideas and wishes and just rocked it. Her assistant that she brought was also really good and you could tell they'd done this before.
To sum it up: Johnna is worth every penny!! Me and my husbands wedding day was amazing, and all those moments were beautifully captured by her. I can't thank her enough!

Profile Picture Pernilla, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Johnna is an extremely professional photographer that has the skill and talent to be trusted with your wedding pictures. Every time I look at my photos I notice another detail in the image that makes me smile. Her true gift is capturing the small details and tiny moments that flew by, but she somehow was able to capture. The album she made is also a work of art! If you choose her, the worst part will be deciding which ones to frame.

Profile Picture User5070732, 1+ year ago, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

I have used Johnna for another shoot and she just did our engagement pictures today. She is so creative and professional. We were nervous because we had heard from other couples how awkward engagement shoots can be but Johnna directed the shoot seamlessly and made us feel completely at ease. She pays attention to every little detail to make sure she gets the perfect shot. She even brought a Polaroid camera and snapped a few for us to take home, which I thought was so cute. When I've had her do pictures in the past, she put them on a flash drive with her business name on it that you get to keep, which is a great way to store the pictures. I would highly recommend Johnna for wedding photography or otherwise!

Profile Picture Dana, 5/30/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

I couldn't be more pleased with Johnna. She was so nice and easy to talk to from the get-go. We did an engagement shoot with her, and after that, I was even more excited to have her shoot our wedding. Our wedding photos came out PERFECTLY - and quickly! They weren't just nice shots of us, our guests and the venue, she really knows what makes a beautiful shot. She understands the lighting, what's in the background and the relationship between them. She took some really wonderful artistic shots, and that's what I wanted and why I chose her. I have received countless compliments from family members, members of the wedding party and guests about how awesome our pictures are. It made me feel lucky, as if most people don't have as much success with their wedding photographers. And, as I mentioned above, she's also a joy to work with personally because she's so easy going and listened to what we wanted. Anyone would be extremely lucky to have her shoot his/her event, and I'd love to work with her again at some point!

Profile Picture Allie, 4/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Johnna was a joy to work with and her photography was beyond great. She captured the smallest and most intimate details of our big day :)

Profile Picture User3245486, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Johnna is great! She is professional yet completely creative. Her communication prior, during and after your event is perfect. Photography was our number one priority for our wedding and Johnna made sure that we had every expectation met. I have already recommended Johnna to friends.

Profile Picture Patrick, 11/30/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Johnna was so wonderful to work with! She came all the way to Key West to photograph our wedding. She was very down to earth and made us both feel really comfortable. Johnna even used some unconventional wedding photography with her holga (which is my personal favorite). I am a photographer myself so my expectations were really high and I am SO glad we choose Johnna Brynn for our special day :)

Brandy & Darren O'Brien

Profile Picture Brandy, 10/13/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Johnna is absolutely one of the best photographers I've ever worked with for an event. Her pictures come out amazing and she is very helpful and professional. She is great at putting people where they need to be for pictures or other things, but without offending anyone. My family gushed over her pictures and how amazing she is, and honestly for the price you can't beat it.

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/14/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Choosing Johnna Brynn Photography was definately the right choice for our Florida beach wedding. The communication leading up to the event was professional, prompt, and easy. Her calm nature and artistic eye captured the day beautifully. There were wonderful pictures seen after that I don't even remember her taking! Her creativity extended into the editing process, and making of the album. Truly a gifted photographer!

Profile Picture Beth, 8/4/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I could not have been happier with Johnna's photography! No matter how traditional, or not-so-traditional in our case, your wedding may be, she is completely open to unique ideas and can adapt to any style! For example, I suggested we use a Holga film camera in addition to just digital photos which made for some gorgeous old-fashioned and dreamy style photos. My husband and I made our exit from the chapel on a boat and she was able to capture the most unique and gorgeous shots that I have ever seen. Our photos were already ready by the time we got back from our honeymoon! I would recommend Johnna to ANY bride and for any style of wedding! Would love to work with her again someday!

Profile Picture Elle Marie, 10/1/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Johnna was great my wife and I loved our pictures of our wedding day. Johnna was so easy to work with. We would recommend her to any one who is looking for any type of photography.

Brad & Laura Daak

Profile Picture Brad , 9/7/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

We planned our wedding in three days, and it was SO lucky and SO wonderful that we got Johnna as our photographer. Wish we could get married again... because it was a blast, and Johnna was such a big part of making it go so smoothly.

Also, I should mention... I'm a wedding photographer myself and was quite stressed out about finding someone we liked in three days. I knew as soon as I saw her work that she would be great. But a huge test of a photographer is how they make you feel on your wedding day. Johnna made us feel instantly at home in front of the camera and did such a wonderful job of rolling with the chaos and capturing our favorite moments.

I'm so, so glad we found her. She was perfect.

Profile Picture Christi, 8/18/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Johnna is an AMAZING photographer. I really can't say enough about her. She did our engagement pictures and our wedding. We ordered an engagement album through her that we used as our guest book at the wedding and are now in the process of ordering our wedding album too. It is incredible how she captured the whole vibe of the day. Johnna instantly made us feel relaxed and comfortable and not awkward in front of the camera. Some of the best shots ended up happening when we had no idea she was even taking pictures. I would recommend Johnna to anyone wanting unique and cool pictures that will last a lifetime.

Profile Picture Julie, 4/16/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can't say enough good things about Johnna! She is a pleasure to work with in every way. She brought more to our special day through her warm energy and photography than I could have dreamed for. She manages to make everyone look amazing and feel comfortable. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Whitney , 10/16/10, 1 Review