Johnn Jones Las Vegas Wedding Minister Reviews

14 Reviews for Johnn Jones Las Vegas Wedding Minister

1 User photo

Johnn Jones Las Vegas Wedding Minister 1

Nicole · Getting married on 03/20/2020

Johnn was an amazing minister! He arrived before the wedding to talk with the bride and groom which helped to ease there nerves. He was full of personality. While talking with my sister (the bride) and her fiancé he learned about them and was able to add personal touches to the ceremony. If you are looking for a minister to officiate your wedding go with Johnn you will enjoy him as much as me and my family did! Thank you Johnn for being a great part of the wedding!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Sepi · Married on 12/28/2018

Sean & Sepi

Johnn was our officiant for our wedding ceremony and vow renewal. He was very polite and very soft spoken, both me & my husband including our guests loved him. We asked him to make the ceremony short due to a very cold and windy weather, and he did. We highly recommend him!

Sent on 01/28/2019
    Johnn Jones Las Vegas Wedding Minister 2

Marina · Married on 08/18/2018

Johnn was very polite, professional, and excellent to work with. Made our experience feel personal and was very helpful throughout the process. Highly recommend.

Sent on 08/13/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 07/01/2018

I was so fortunate to have John Jones as my wedding officiant. Prior to the ceremony, he was quick to respond to any messages and pleasantly accommodated changes or requests. He is very personable and respectful with a kind demeanor. John Jones performed a beautiful and heartfelt wedding ceremony with his excellent speaking voice and perfect timing. His fees are extremely reasonable. He is definitely a five star choice.

Sent on 07/04/2018

Lea · Married on 05/27/2018

Johnn was amazing! Customized the ceremony to fit our needs, was super engaging and charismatic! Our guests even stated later how wonderful and fun the ceremony was! We even got married on a holiday weekend and he was prompt and so helpful. We couldn’t have asked for a better experience! Thank you so much

Sent on 05/28/2018

Jared · Married on 05/12/2018

Being my first wedding, we had no clue on procedures for the rehearsal, but thanks to Mr Jones who saw we were struggling, stepped in and offered his suggestions which was a big help and greatly appreciated. That was just one of the things we were grateful for and not to mention the services were performed exactly the way we expected, he made it fun and upbeat and he is a friendly guy. :-)

Sent on 05/28/2018

Laura · Married on 05/05/2018

Johnn is fantastic - a true professional. We very much enjoyed speaking with him and meeting him before the ceremony and he asked all the right questions to make sure that it was just perfect. And it was. We are so happy that he was part of our special day. We wouldn't have wanted any other officiant. Thank you so much!!!!!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Savannah · Married on 04/29/2018

John Jones was amazing from the beginning, he responded to emails promptly and did amazing job at our ceremony. Afterwards multiple guests came to me to express their complements for him. I would certainly refer friends to him!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Jennifer · Married on 02/24/2018

Johnn did an amazing job, he helped fill the room with the right amount of tears,laughter, & mostly love! I wouldn't change anything looking back!

Sent on 02/25/2018

Ali · Married on 08/07/2017

Johnn is amazing!! His ceremony is just the right balance of tradition, romance and personalization. You will not regret booking him for your wedding!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Stephenie · Married on 05/20/2017

Johnn is incredible! He was responsive, and I was able to reach him with no issues. He took time to meet with me and my husband before the ceremony and did a fantastic job explaining everything! We were very impressed and he also asked for the wedding color so he could get a tie that matched!! He was very patient and said to take my time its ok, as I was so stretched for time and stressing. He also filed our wedding documents as soon as he was able. Our wedding was on sat, and I have already been able to order my copy online. My family had nothing but great things to say about Johnn and were very impressed with everything thing he said during the ceremony it was beautiful. Highly recommended him!! Johnn if you see this I just want to thank your again, your awesome and we sooo glad we hired you. Thank you for being part of our special day!

Sent on 05/23/2017

jason · Married on 03/19/2016

Johnn was absolutely amazing! It was very hectic in Las Vegas this past weekend and everyone was running a little behind schedule and Johnn was as nice as can be and very understanding about it. When we got there he was more than we could have asked for. Very respectful and made our moment very special for us.

Sent on 03/23/2016

Joanna · Married on 10/10/2015

Johnn was absolutely amazing! He was funny and understanding. The perfect officiant for our wedding. He even dressed for our country themed wedding which was even more fun! I would definitely recommend him to any of my engaged friends!

Sent on 02/13/2016

NOLEN · Married on 07/04/2018

Great personality and very well spoken.
    Very professional and personal.
    I highly recommend any and everyone to use Mr. John Jones!
    Thank you, sir, for making my Bride and me very happy on our wedding day!

Sent on 07/14/2018