6 Reviews for John Willingham

Learn New Songs (1)
Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
6 John Willingham Reviews

John played acoustic guitar for my ceremony and it was lovely! He responds very quickly and it just an all around great guy! I wish I could have had him play longer after the ceremony, but that's alright. I recommend him!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/2/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Guitar, Ceremony, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Instrumental-Solo

John was fantastic at working with us and with a singer we engaged, and he was hugely helpful in coming up with great music for the wedding and the reception. Always responsive and professional and a complete pleasure to deal with - highly recommended!

Profile Picture Carl, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music

John is very professional and looks the part. His versatility allowed us to have classical guitar music during our outdoor ceremony, and folk music (guitar and vocals) during our reception. Excellent guitarist with large repertoire, capable of adapting any song for the occasion. Amazing vocalist as well (rich, deep, melodic, smooth). His professionalism and experience mean he needs little guidance, and can be trusted to complement an amazing day.

Profile Picture Timothy, 10/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

JOhn was awesome! He played special request and even continued to play after the wedding was over. He exceeded our expectations.

Profile Picture Emily, 5/5/12, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

John accompanied the soloist during my daughter's wedding ceremony. He also played the background music during the cocktail hour. I can't say enough nice things about John. He did a superb job, and his natural talent on the guitar is obvious. John is also conscientious and professional. What impressed me most was that John went out of his way to accommodate an out of town soloist who needed to rehearse with him the day before the wedding to make sure the song was perfect. As mother of the bride, I already had a lot to do and I so appreciated him taking charge of that. If you need a fantastic guitarist for your wedding, John Willingham is your guy. I will definitely call him again for other events.

View Vendor Response