John Willingham Reviews

7 | Atlanta, GA

7 Reviews for John Willingham

7 John Willingham Reviews

Emily · Married on 09/29/2018

It was wonderful working with John. He was courteous, responsive and also very talented. He was such an added bonus to the wedding and cocktail hour! Thanks for making it great!

Sent on 10/05/2018

John Willingham's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a really beautiful wedding and I really appreciate you having me. I hope to see you around town!

Stephanie · Married on 06/02/2018

John played acoustic guitar for my ceremony and it was lovely! He responds very quickly and it just an all around great guy! I wish I could have had him play longer after the ceremony, but that's alright. I recommend him!

Sent on 06/01/2017

John Willingham's reply:

Stephanie, thank you so much for this wonderful review! It was a great pleasure playing for you guys and what a beautiful location. Congratulations!

Carl · Married on 09/17/2016

John was fantastic at working with us and with a singer we engaged, and he was hugely helpful in coming up with great music for the wedding and the reception. Always responsive and professional and a complete pleasure to deal with - highly recommended!

Timothy · Married on 10/12/2013

John is very professional and looks the part. His versatility allowed us to have classical guitar music during our outdoor ceremony, and folk music (guitar and vocals) during our reception. Excellent guitarist with large repertoire, capable of adapting any song for the occasion. Amazing vocalist as well (rich, deep, melodic, smooth). His professionalism and experience mean he needs little guidance, and can be trusted to complement an amazing day.

• Emily

Emily · Married on 05/05/2012

JOhn was awesome! He played special request and even continued to play after the wedding was over. He exceeded our expectations.

Kimberly S · Married on 09/02/2017

John accompanied the soloist during my daughter's wedding ceremony. He also played the background music during the cocktail hour. I can't say enough nice things about John. He did a superb job, and his natural talent on the guitar is obvious. John is also conscientious and professional. What impressed me most was that John went out of his way to accommodate an out of town soloist who needed to rehearse with him the day before the wedding to make sure the song was perfect. As mother of the bride, I already had a lot to do and I so appreciated him taking charge of that. If you need a fantastic guitarist for your wedding, John Willingham is your guy. I will definitely call him again for other events.

Sent on 09/12/2017

John Willingham's reply:

Kim, Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I appreciate it so much. I really enjoyed working with you to make Rebecca and Jake's wedding a success. It was a wonderful day. I hope to see you again soon. Thank you! John