14 Reviews for John Rogers Photography

12 John Rogers Photography Reviews

John and his assistant were absolutely amazing. The dedication, creativity and sheer pride for his work were more than one can ask for to capture a life changing moment with beautiful photos. Wouldn't have chosen anyone else for the job.

Profile Picture Ryan, 10/5/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

John Rogers was an amazing photographer! We love the photos he took! We would reccomend him to everyone we know!

Profile Picture Leah, 8/4/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

John is a wonderful photographer. We are very pleased with the quality of the photos. He worked very hard at my wedding to capture every magical moment he could. He is fun to work with and is a very easy person to get to know.

Profile Picture Kailynne, 5/26/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

John was an amazing photographer. He has a great personality, he's very laid back and easy to get along with as well as extemely flexible. He allows family members and friends to take pictures while he is working and he was very receptive to our own ideas.
Creativity and originality are something that we valued very much in a photographer, as we did not want "cookie cutter" wedding photos and John Rogers did not disappoint!! He has imaginitive ability and an eye for utilizing his surroundings and getting shots from many different angles. Looking at our wedding photos, I can see the moments come alive. Now that our wedding day has come and gone, our photos are what we have left to relive those memories. John Rogers gave us that in a way no other photographer could have. I would recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Tara, 5/12/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I was very happy with how our pictures turned out. It was very important to us to have good quality photos to remember our special day, and they definitely exceeded our expectations.

Profile Picture User2997349, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

John Rogers does a great job with capturing the most memorable moments of your special day. He has a very good eye for detail. He is very friendly and goes beyond just taking pictures, he also makes sure that everything else in running smoothly at your wedding. I would defiantly recomend him. He owns this business and therefore is very personal and does not have to worry about corporation bureaucracy.

Profile Picture Kevin, 6/13/09, 5 Reviews
4.7

My Pictures are beautiful. Did a great job!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 8/8/08, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

John was amazing! He was so patient and kind with myself, my friends and family. We absolutely love how our pictures turned out and the price was fantastic! I would absolutely recommend John and would use him again in the future for family pictures.

Profile Picture Angela, 4/28/07, 1 Review
Category: Photography

John was so fun to work with. He took our engagement pictures and wedding pictures. He made us feel very comfortable and captured our wedding day so beautifully. He took formal and caual pictures. He captured my niece and nephew in candid shots. I would highly recommend John to capture your wedding day memories.

Profile Picture Carrie, 8/5/06, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I are so happy that we chose John Rogers Photography to capture our special day. He is very professional,flexible, as well as very personable...You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Kristen and Faruk, 6/11/04, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Awesome to work with. Very flexible very created

Profile Picture Faruk, 6/11/04, 1 Review
Category: Photography

John did a wonderful job capturing our big day! All of our photos turned out perfect!

Profile Picture Heather, 8/23/03, 1 Review