John Rogers Photography Reviews

14 | Jackson, MI

14 Reviews for John Rogers Photography

Ryan · Married on 10/05/2012

John and his assistant were absolutely amazing. The dedication, creativity and sheer pride for his work were more than one can ask for to capture a life changing moment with beautiful photos. Wouldn't have chosen anyone else for the job.

• Leah

Leah · Married on 08/04/2012

John Rogers was an amazing photographer! We love the photos he took! We would reccomend him to everyone we know!

Kailynne · Married on 05/26/2012

John is a wonderful photographer. We are very pleased with the quality of the photos. He worked very hard at my wedding to capture every magical moment he could. He is fun to work with and is a very easy person to get to know.

Tara · Married on 05/12/2012

John was an amazing photographer. He has a great personality, he's very laid back and easy to get along with as well as extemely flexible. He allows family members and friends to take pictures while he is working and he was very receptive to our own ideas.
    Creativity and originality are something that we valued very much in a photographer, as we did not want "cookie cutter" wedding photos and John Rogers did not disappoint!! He has imaginitive ability and an eye for utilizing his surroundings and getting shots from many different angles. Looking at our wedding photos, I can see the moments come alive. Now that our wedding day has come and gone, our photos are what we have left to relive those memories. John Rogers gave us that in a way no other photographer could have. I would recommend him to anyone!

I was very happy with how our pictures turned out. It was very important to us to have good quality photos to remember our special day, and they definitely exceeded our expectations.

Kevin · Married on 06/13/2009

John Rogers does a great job with capturing the most memorable moments of your special day. He has a very good eye for detail. He is very friendly and goes beyond just taking pictures, he also makes sure that everything else in running smoothly at your wedding. I would defiantly recomend him. He owns this business and therefore is very personal and does not have to worry about corporation bureaucracy.

Angela · Married on 04/28/2007

John was amazing! He was so patient and kind with myself, my friends and family. We absolutely love how our pictures turned out and the price was fantastic! I would absolutely recommend John and would use him again in the future for family pictures.

Carrie · Married on 08/05/2006

John was so fun to work with. He took our engagement pictures and wedding pictures. He made us feel very comfortable and captured our wedding day so beautifully. He took formal and caual pictures. He captured my niece and nephew in candid shots. I would highly recommend John to capture your wedding day memories.

Kristen and Faruk · Married on 06/11/2004

My husband and I are so happy that we chose John Rogers Photography to capture our special day. He is very professional,flexible, as well as very personable...You will not be disappointed!

• F

Faruk · Married on 06/11/2004

Awesome to work with. Very flexible very created

Heather · Married on 08/23/2003

John did a wonderful job capturing our big day! All of our photos turned out perfect!

Jenny · event on: 06/08/2011

John has done my sons baseball photos many times for the team. All of the photos from him have turned out EXCELLENT. He is very professional and patient with the boys and their parents.

Sheila · event on: 06/02/2007

We had many, many photos to choose from. Loved the postcard size photos with open house invitation on the back; saved $$ from having to buy the school invitations and a ton of wallets.

Chelsea · Married on 08/08/2008

3.5

My Pictures are beautiful. Did a great job!