John Paul Studios LLC Reviews

38 | Cleveland, OH

38 Reviews for John Paul Studios LLC

Chris · Married on 08/20/2016

John and Adel are amazing. They have been doing this for years. Our pictures and wedding video turned out amazing. We were able to take the photos we wanted. The video turned out amazing. We have watched it a dozen or so times already. We love it every time we watch it. The Dj they work with has many years of doing weddings and was a radio disc jockey. He made our wedding fun and very entertaining. We were able to play every song that we wanted. Only plays radio edited music.
    We chose John Paul Studios because they have done previous work at the venue. They knew what pictures were good and how to take the video as well.

Sent on 10/31/2016

Marianne · Married on 08/13/2016

They are just great! They know how to make a bride feel beautiful. Amazingly flexible.

Sent on 11/06/2016

Ashley · Married on 07/30/2016

We absolutely loved working with John Paul Studios! They were so easy to work with. Our photos & video came out better then we could have ever imagined! Highly recommend them!!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Megan · Married on 07/03/2016

John Paul Studios did an amazing job on both our photography and videography. They were flexible and accommodating. Definitely worth every penny! We would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 11/15/2016

Jillian · Married on 10/24/2015

I'm so glad I had John Paul studios for my photography and videography for our wedding! John and his wife Adel were both great to work with. They were both very organized and accommodating that it made my day more stress free. The photos came out amazing and really captured our day beautifully. Our video was put together very nicely and you can tell a lot of hard work was put into it, we can't stop watching it! The only regret I may have is that we didn't have them as our DJ as well. Also, you can't beat the value of the packages they offer, I highly highly recommend!

Sent on 01/03/2016

Catie · Married on 10/10/2015

We had such a great experience with John and his wife. They are such a great team. First of all our engagement pictures turned out to be beautiful! We had such a wonderful experience in Olmsted Falls. Then, everything for the wedding became even more phenomenal. The family photos at the church, then the photos on west 4th, and the cleveland public library. They knew just what to do... The pictures were so artistic and fun to do! We used some props...so it made it more fun. Even the guys had colored Lebron socks, which looked awesome in the photos. I would recommend this company for any event.

Sent on 12/08/2015

Tina · Married on 09/12/2015

They are the best and I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a professional wedding photographer. They are such down to earth people. I felt very comfortable with them. They have wonderful ideas to make your wedding the day to remember.

Sent on 10/30/2016

Erica · Married on 08/15/2015

Adel and John were wonderful! I'd recommend them to anyone for future events. Our video and photos came out absolutely amazing and the turn-around for both were very fast, even for wedding season.

Sent on 03/07/2016

Miranda · Married on 07/03/2015

John Paul Studios was an amazing photographer for our wedding! He and his wife came for the entire day and got all the shots we asked for! They made it so family friendly and were just awesome people to be around! Loved every second of my day with them!

Sent on 08/27/2015

John Paul Studios LLC's reply:

Thank you Miranda for your kind words, your group was a lot of fun as well, we wish you guys all the Best, take care! John and Adel
  • User5191266 · 2+ years ago

Adel and John did an amazing job with our wedding. Their packages for DJ and photography are greatly priced and they worked so well with my husband and I. They made us feel completely comfortable. Adel was constantly fixing my dress, veil, or whatever needed fixed to make sure the photos looked good. I was so excited seeing the photos for the first time, I literally spent over two hours looking at all of them. They really captured a lot of the day. John kept our guest on the dance floor all night long too. Many many thanks to both Adel and John for the hard work.

Sent on 07/27/2015

Michael · Married on 05/30/2015

John Paul Studios went above and beyond the call of duty for our wedding. They made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera (photo and video). The quality of the video and photos are so amazing. The best we have ever seen! John and his staff were very respectful in the Church and around all the family and friends.

I would recommend John Paul Studios to anyone. They definitely helped in making our day the best of our lives together!

Sent on 08/26/2015

John Paul Studios LLC's reply:

Thank you Michael! It is appreciated and we take our jobs seriously!
    Adel and John

Kristin · Married on 07/23/2016

John and Adel were great to work with! They were very professional and went the extra mile. We used John Paul Studios for both our photography and DJ services, and had a great experience. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 01/24/2017

Eric · Married on 08/22/2015

John,

Excellent work. So very happy with the footage and you as a videographer. You're a good guy and fun to be around. Made this thing more like a couple buddies video recording. Only thing I did notice during the video was your purple polo shirt and cargo khakis. Suit and tie maybe? I know it was a warm day, but it'd help you blend in a bit. That's my only constructive criticism. We loved the video, and a special thank you for making sure you got the small details of the reception hall and the favors and the room without anyone in it and the cake. Really great job, Jillian and I have heard nothing but how great it looked.

Sent on 10/14/2015