John Paul Studios LLC Reviews

37 | Cleveland, OH

37 Reviews for John Paul Studios LLC

• Lori

Lori Dodds · Married on 08/08/2020

Professional, fun and nicely done!

Fast & pictures amazing! So happy to have these gems since Covid took so much away this year!

Sent on 08/12/2020
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 06/06/2020

The Best Duo!!!

John and Adel from John Paul Studios were the most kind and skillful photographers we could have asked for! My husband and I absolutely adore our wedding photos. I had a list of photos I wanted them to take and they made sure we got every one. They took a lot of candids and it was sweet to be able to get the photos in downloadable albums post-wedding! I highly recommend their services.

Sent on 08/10/2020
  • Joanie

Joanie Sapienza · Married on 03/28/2020

Love in the time of COVID-19

John and Adel are absolutely wonderful people and wonderful to work with. From our initial appointment to our engagement photos to the ceremony, they provided nothing but the best service and treated us as family.

Our wedding day was not what we had been planning for the past 15 months. We had originally expected 150 people at the ceremony. But due to COVID-19 we had about 20 of our closest family and friends attend. Yet the ceremony was beautiful & beautifully captured in photos and video taken by John and Adel. We had to postpone our reception until August. There was no hesitation about working with us. We are praying we will not have to postpone again, but we know we can count on them to be there for our reception

It is very apparent John & Adel love, honor and respect each other vey much and this cannot help but show in how much care they used to capture our most special day for us. We definitely developed more than just a vendor/client relationship. My husband and I are very pleased, very happy and highly recommend John Paul Studios.

On another note, if you are uncertain about having your ceremony captured in video with the interviews and songs, do it. You will not be sorry.

Sent on 05/16/2020

Lisa Marcelli · Married on 01/09/2020

Photography Rockstars!

JPS was the best vendor we hired for our wedding! We were on a tight schedule and I am a control freak and they jumped in and helped where they could and went with the flow! Our photos turned out incredible and I really truly cannot recommend them enough. John and Adel are our wedding day heroes!

Sent on 01/07/2020

Joclene Inman · Married on 10/25/2019

Great experience - highly recommend!

Photography and DJ service-Excellent value! Adele and John were amazing. We love our engagement photos and wedding photos. Adele was extremely patient and calming, which is just what a stressed couple needs. We are so pleased with our entire experience. The DJ services were great too. John and Adele kept us organized and Walked us through the photography session - we never thought of most of the things they brought up. We are so thankful we had them.

Sent on 12/31/2019

Ashley Jajola · Married on 10/11/2019

Amazing Husband and Wife team with great service!

Adel and her assistant, Cris did an amazing job in photographing my daughter's wedding in October. They were with us from start to finish. They are very friendly, professional and had many creative ideas for the pictures they took. The pictures turned out beautiful! They made everything easy for us and helped take the worry from us. John was our DJ for the wedding and he did a fantastic job on keeping our guests dancing and entertained all night. I liked that he and his wife, Adel are a part of a husband and wife team that do photography and DJ together. There was no guessing around about the sequence of events. They both knew when and what time events happened. It went very smoothly and we were all very happy!

Sent on 12/22/2019

Stephanie · Married on 09/07/2019

Wonderful!!!

We hired John Paul Studios for videography and we were absolutely blown away. John was SO MUCH FUN and having him with us made the day even more special (a one point he even gave our photographer a piggy back ride and let my husband operate the camera to film it!). We love our wedding video and spotlight film so much and having drone footage of our venue is so cool. I cannot recommend these guys enough!

Sent on 02/05/2020

Heather · Married on 04/27/2019

You Won't Find Anyone Better!

My husband and I can't say enough great things about John Paul Studios!! From the first time we met with John and Adel, to the goodbye at the wedding they took such great care of us! Every question I had they answered, with rapid response through email. I explained how my hubby and I are not good picture takers and we can't sit there and smile nonstop. We like fun and silly photos. The ENTIRE wedding they constantly made sure pictures were turning out good and made sure if we needed a break we would get it. John did our videography and was excellent! He even came to the rehearsal dinner to make sure our sound was set for the day of. I was SO impressed by the initiative there and I GREATLY appreciated it! Even after the wedding I have asked for some pictures just for thank you's and still getting rapid response! My hubby and I are SO impressed all around by John Paul Studios! They were just so friendly, so helpful and so fun to work with! Made our wedding photography amazing! Thanks to John Paul Studios!!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Mary Gorski · Married on 12/04/2018

Reliable and Fun Photographer!

John Paul Studios did a fantastic job with out photos. It ended up raining while pictures were being taken, and they took every measure to keep us dry and to keep the pictures looking nice, even if it meant that they were getting soaked in the process. They had a fast response time with any questions that were asked and we received our pictures back in a timely manner. They are also very personable and make taking photos fun! We overall had a great experience working with this company.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Stephanie · Married on 08/25/2018

Natural and comfortable day captured beautifully!

The photographers were very professional. They both were good at directing the shots they wanted but also letting the day play out. We really enjoyed working with them both.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Barb · Married on 08/11/2018

August 2018

We loved John Paul Studios! They did an excellent job for our Aug ’18 wedding. I did a LOT of research of local photographers beforehand and John and Adele had everything we wanted. They took a mixture of candid, artistic, and posed pictures, which were all amazing. They both have a excellent eye for finding the perfect shot, and were even able to take pictures of things we didn’t know had happened until later, which was a really special surprise. We were able to have both John and his wife Adele all day, which was wonderful for the pre-wedding shots in different locations, and for efficiency and time-effectiveness when setting up the posed shots. They were professional and courteous when working with my husband and I, our family, and other vendors. We received our beautiful pictures (over 1100) in a realistic time frame and each one was even edited to fix minor flaws and blemishes! We even own the rights to the pictures which was important to me although somewhat rare. Overall, John and Adele did a great job during that long day, and were professional, kind, hard-working, and true artists. I highly recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 03/28/2019

Mike Ghobrial · Married on 07/28/2018

Mike and Grace

Adel was our wedding photographer on July, 28th, 2018, and she was absolutely outstanding. She is professional, polite, humble, and was very helpful throughout the whole process. First, she helped us with picking a package that we were satisfied with and within our budget. She then went above and beyond during the engagement photo session. Our photo session was only supposed to be an hour and we went well beyond that. Most vendors would have charged the customer, but Adel just wanted to make sure we had the best photos possible. During the Wedding day, she worked tirelessly and nonstop. I can't say enough on how passionate and dedicated she is to her job and customers. The pictures turned out great and we loved them. I would highly highly recommend using her as your photographer as you will learn she is easy to work with and creative. She truly cares about the product she produces and the satisfaction of the customer. She also answered our emails, text messages, and phone calls without any delays. If you are looking for all around quality, I highly recommend using her.

Sent on 11/14/2018

John Paul Studios LLC's reply:

Mike and Grace, can't thank you enough for your kind words, it means a lot. This is a lifetime event and you have to take everything seriously and at the same time all to have a good time. I enjoyed every minute at your wedding, I love cultural weddings, different traditions, music and so on. Enjoy all your photos and again congratulations and many, many years together.

Amie · Married on 06/23/2018

I hired John Paul Studios for my wedding this past June to be our photographer and videographer. John and Adele were a fabulous team to work with for our special day!! It rained during our picture hour but they were very accommodating and quickly aided us to a different spot at our venue for backup pics. They even made time to take us out for another session after our wedding to take some photos that we ended up not having time to get the day of. After seeing our pictures and video from that day I realized that they literally captured every single moment that we may have missed. The quality of their work was excellent, they were very friendly each and every time we met with them and the day of was flawless with their service. They had so much patience with our very large wedding party and the chaos that comes along with that. John even took off his shoes and didn't hesitate to get in the muddy lake to help me when I suggested I get in the water for some pics. The only thing I wish they did a little different was coming up with some more creative picture ideas other than lining everyone up. I felt like I was the one with the ideas of how to take some more original photos, even though I really had no idea what I was doing. However, everything I suggested they were happy to make it happen. Other than that I can't say enough great things about them!!! Our video turned out better than I could have ever imagined it and I've received a ton of compliments on both our photos and video. Great job John Paul Studios!! I'm very happy I chose to work with you!!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Jennie · Married on 06/17/2018

My husband and I met John at a Bridal Show. What we liked immediately about him was regardless of how busy he was that day, he took the time to answer all of our questions and not make us feel rushed. My husband wanted a drone to overlook the wedding ceremony and reception and John's studio had it!!! Nobody we spoke to and met with had one so when we mentioned this to him he immediately said he had one and would be more than happy to use it!!! Sold!!!! We were hooked right there. We had them do our photography, videography, Dj, and the drone. They were wonderful with everything and met every request we had and then some!!! The photos, video and drone footage are way beyond what we expected!!! We all had so much fun that day too. It wasn't like they were there for a job, even though they were, but we all laughed and had a great time. It wasn't like a stiff prompted on schedule day....we went with the flow of things and still managed to get everything we requested. Having fun on our day is all we really wanted for everyone and we got that and it shows in the pictures. I would and already have highly recommend them!!!!!

Sent on 09/12/2018
  • Amy

Amy Rouse · Married on 09/30/2017

Excellent service

John exceeded my expectations in every way. He was very professional, flexible, and made every step of the way very comfortable and personalized to our views and values. He captured our moments perfectly and we love replaying all of our video footage! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Heather · Married on 09/23/2017

Amazing work!! We couldn’t be more ecstatic on how everything turned out!! Thank you for all your hard work and dedication! Definitely recommend you 100%!

Sent on 11/03/2017

Stephanie · Married on 09/08/2017

Absolutely amazing!

Adel and John were the most pleasant people to work with. We used ALL of their services. The photos were breathtaking, the video brings tears of joy every time I watch it, and the DJ kept our guest dancing all night.

Sent on 01/27/2019

Kristina · Married on 07/22/2017

John and Adele were simply amazing! We loved working with them for our wedding and engagement photos! They truly took the time to get to know us as a couple and we received some great shots! After working with them for a year and a half, it feels weird not to be communicating with them on a weekly basis. The best part was getting to know them and their family a bit- truly a wonderful company and couple to work with! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/29/2017

John Paul Studios LLC's reply:

Your kind words Kristina is appreciated. It was a pleasure working with you guys as well and the same goes to your Family, pleasant, down to earth and funny, they like to have a good time, and I think they did. Please keep in touch, anytime you are in the area, you are Welcome! Thank you again for your review! Best Adel and John

sabrina · Married on 07/08/2017

Wonderful people, wonderful pictures, wonderful job!!!! Thank you so much for making our day complete!

Sent on 12/02/2017

Jaclyn · Married on 06/17/2017

John Paul Studios did a fantastic job! We absolutely love our video and highlight video. It perfectly captures our special day.

Sent on 10/29/2017

John Paul Studios LLC's reply:

I'm very blessed to have been part of this beautiful family's wedding, truly some of the best people I have ever met. Best John

Lizzie · Married on 06/03/2017

The photographers were amazing! Our wedding photos are magnificent. I love the coffee table book they created for us of "our special day." I am so glad friend suggested them to us! Definitely well worth the money, I love every photo!

Sent on 10/30/2017

John Paul Studios LLC's reply:

Thank you Lizzie for your review, I had a lot of fun editing the photos for you guys, especially the ones by your house. Your Mom did a fantastic job with the decorations and I will always remember the bicycle, that was a special touch. I am glad that the coffee table book was to your liking as well, we wish you all the best in the future, Love Adel and John
  • Lynn

Lynn · Married on 12/31/2016

Selecting JPS as our photographers and videographers was one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding. They are extremely kind and caring. They fulfilled every "special request" we made. They even went as far as to bring fun props and festive things we could wear for our New Years Eve wedding. Their talent and professionalism exceeded our expectations. I am so glad we have so many amazing photos and hours of live footage to always remember our special day. JPS, you are the absolute best! My family will never use another photographer again! Thank you!

Sent on 02/08/2017

John Paul Studios LLC's reply:

Thank you Lynn, for so many years we did not wanted to do a New Years Eve Wedding but we are so glad that we were part of your big Day! It was a joy to work with your family, bridal party and guests, we will always remember you guys, take care and all the Best to you and Taylor, Love Adel and John

Amanda · Married on 09/10/2016

John and Adel are amazing! They truly listened to what the couple wants and keep in touch during the whole planning phase. They made sure everything was wonderful. Truly a great experience in working with them

Sent on 12/13/2016

Sarah · Married on 08/27/2016

Amazing couple to work with! Would recommend to anyone looking for a photographer or dj!!!!!!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Chris · Married on 08/20/2016

John and Adel are amazing. They have been doing this for years. Our pictures and wedding video turned out amazing. We were able to take the photos we wanted. The video turned out amazing. We have watched it a dozen or so times already. We love it every time we watch it. The Dj they work with has many years of doing weddings and was a radio disc jockey. He made our wedding fun and very entertaining. We were able to play every song that we wanted. Only plays radio edited music.
    We chose John Paul Studios because they have done previous work at the venue. They knew what pictures were good and how to take the video as well.

Sent on 10/31/2016