John Moler Photography Reviews

John Moler Photography 5
John Moler Photography 6

Jill Mcclure · Getting married on 07/11/2020

Amazing and quick

Great pictures! They came back really fast and we absolutely loved his work!

Sent on 08/04/2019
  • Lea

Lea Stenslokken · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Unique and fun

When my fiancé and I met with John, it was kind of like meeting with an old friend from high school. He was so nice and had wonderful, unique ideas on where to take photos (for example, an old staircase that turned out to be my favorite pictures). He got our photos back to us in a timely manner which was fantastic! No one likes waiting forever for pictures. I would 100% recommend using John!

Sent on 03/24/2019
    John Moler Photography 7
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Epp · Getting married on 12/21/2019

Everything you could want!

John is not oy a great photographer, but also flexible with time and place, very warm and friendly, and quick with returning photos! He did beautiful engagement photos for my fiancé and I, and I just can't recommend his work enough!

Sent on 05/31/2019

Sarah Lieswald · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Stellar Customer Service and Personalization

We can’t say enough about how talented John is! He has been such a delight to work with. Extremely personable, kind and really made us feel comfortable and accommodated. His artistic vision for our photos made us feel like he really understood us as a couple and because of this, made our photos feel unique. We highly recommend him and can’t wait to have his photograph our wedding!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Rachael Marie Lopez · Married on 09/27/2019

Professional, personable, and affordable!

John Moler was nothing short of phenomenal, we could not recommend him more! Initially we weren't sure what to expect but he really made it such an enjoyable and fun experience, John took our awkwardness in stride and ended up capturing fantastic photos. We loved that he didn't just do pose after pose but also let us be more natural and candid. The photos felt genuine to us and our relationship. He even looked up different engagement session locations to find one that we felt represented us more as a couple. Apart from that John is punctual, professional, and the turn around for our engagement photos were unbelievably fast. We love how our engagement photos turned out and know the day of photos will be just as fantastic. Seriously, if you're looking for a photographer at a great price who goes above and beyond John is your guy.

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Daniel

Daniel Diaz · Married on 08/31/2019

Everything you would Want on Your Wedding Day

John was INCREDIBLE. Warm, Flexible, Creative. Everything you could want from a photographer on your wedding day! He showed up early, was very professional and easy to feel at ease with at the same time. There were a lot of unexpected hiccup's throughout the very LONG day, and John & his team rolled with everything. **Not to mention, the pictures were fantastic. We would definitely HIGHLY RECOMMEND John to any of our friends or family in or around the Omaha area. We are very satisfied with his service.

Sent on 09/17/2019
    John Moler Photography 8
    John Moler Photography 9
    John Moler Photography 10
    John Moler Photography 11
    John Moler Photography 12

Holli Erickson · Married on 07/20/2019

All-around excellent experience!!

We lucked out when we stumbled upon John! My fiance and I are not ones to be in front of the camera, but John really helped us make this experience magical. The amount of quality and professionalism that he brings to the table is unmatched! We are so happy with how the engagement pictures turned out, and can't wait for our wedding!!

Sent on 01/15/2019

Kassi Anderson · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing photographer!

John is an amazing photographer. He knows how to perfectly capture a couples personality in his photos. We absolutely love our engagement pictures and wait to work with him again at our wedding!

Sent on 01/30/2019
  • Kerwin

Kerwin and Carissa · Married on 05/11/2019

Book John Moler Photography!

We absolutely loved working with John. We were highly impressed when he did our engagement photos, so we were extremely excited to see what he came up with on our wedding day. To say the least he did not disappoint at all. He captured our day stunningly! We are so grateful for him. He was attentive, patient, and helped us get things moving when they needed to be. His communication with our videographer was outstanding. We got so many comments from our guests about how nice and kind John was to everybody and they were all highly impressed with his overall attitude. I give nothing but high praise to his work, professionalism and his willingness to go above and beyond for his clients. We were so lucky to have him shooting our wedding and I would recommend him to any and everyone! I have already told the event coordinator and staff at my venue to recommend him to all of their clients. He definitely does not disappoint. Thank you.

Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Cherry · Married on 05/04/2019

Phenomenal

John was so fun to work with! He was super flexible in finding a time to get our photos done and made the whole process fun and relaxed. He welcomed our ideas and gave amazing insight. The turnaround time on photos was absolutely phenomenal. I am so happy we chose to work with John!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Kelsey Maguire · Married on 04/05/2019

Better than we could have ever imagined!

John was simply phenomenal. Easy to work with, punctual, organized, and down to earth. Our wedding was captured perfectly by his photos. His eye for those special moments and attention to detail made me feel like I was reliving the day all over again when we got photos back, AND we got pictures back within one week which was so ridiculously impressive. We truly enjoyed his company and felt so comfortable around him that day. I would recommend him in a heartbeat. You absolutely will NOT regret working with John!!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Sarah Nelson · Married on 01/22/2019

Engagement photos for bride and groom

John did our engagement photos and they turned out amazing. John was very resonance and answered any questions we had within 24 hours. He was easy to work with and provided guidance for the poses throughout the shoot. We took our photos on a Saturday morning and John had the photos ready by Monday night. Overall it was a great experience and I would highly recommend John!

Sent on 01/22/2019

Lea Danielle Schenck · Married on 10/27/2018

The greatest person to have on your wedding day!

John is seriously the nicest, most genuine, and most professional vendor that I ever came across in all of my wedding planning! He is such a talented photographer and was able to fit our budget (which you don't come across often). Not only did he get all of our wedding photos back to us in less then a week, but they were absolutely stunning. I still cry looking at them and I am just SO thankful that he was the one there to capture our day. He is calm, cool, collected, and totally natural at going with the flow. His demeanor definitely made me feel calm and so excited for all that the day had to bring! My fiancé and I are not big on taking pictures and John was able to make it so much fun for us! BOOK HIM!!

Sent on 01/14/2019
  • Regina

Regina · Married on 05/25/2019

Great Work! Highly Recommend!

Very professional, punctual and affordable. Communication was amazing. Photo poses were a little awkward and editing wasn't amazing. Photos were always ready less than a week. Would highly reccomend John. Great for the price. He did a great job!

Sent on 06/08/2019