John Mathis Photography Reviews

3 | Batesville, MS

3 Reviews for John Mathis Photography

• Danish

Danish · Married on 04/20/2013

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed working with John Mathis! He is very responsive and his customer service can't be beat! He provides many options for capturing your wedding events and activities. He was on time for all appointments and the wedding day. His work is impeccable and outstanding! We received our digital wedding images about a month after the wedding and all other images shortly afterwards! (Most of my friends were too shocked we received images that quickly!) We couldn't be more happy with our wedding images and the video of wedding images is very unique and has a very personal touch!

Sent on 07/21/2013

Marcus · Married on 08/14/2011

John work is amazing! My wife and I have referred him to all our family and friends.

Sent on 11/29/2011
  • Carmen

Carmen · Married on 08/14/2011

John Mathis was by far one of my favorite wedding vendors to work with. He is very professional and passionate about his work. He delivered everything we agreed to and more.

His creative eye is like no other. He made my husband and I feel so comfortable in front of the camera during every photoshoot.

I can't wait to work with John again!

Sent on 11/29/2011