John Jordan Films Reviews

76 | Winston Salem, NC

76 Reviews for John Jordan Films

• Ana

Ana · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing!! Best Videographer out there!

John Jordan films is amazing to work with! He is very responsive and makes sure everything is done the way you want it done. He always got back to us within 24 hours and answered every question or concern we had. The day of him and his assistant are very attentive and make sure to get everything they need and you hardly know that they are there! The video is PERFECT! He captured everything and more that I could have ever imagined! I highly recommend John Jordan Films to everyone!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Kim · Married on 09/29/2018

John Jordan Films was the videographer at my daughter's wedding this past weekend. His energy and enthusiasm was unmatched. He was everywhere and his energy was contagious with everyone. He shared a small shot of a couple of pieces.....they were AMAZING!!! Just from that small peak....we can't imagine the magnitude of the finished product. He and this team were watchful for those special moments to capture and they did just that!! If you contract with John Jordan Films, you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Hannah Mcqueen · Married on 09/15/2018

Fantastic videographer

John was amazing! He was very professional and organized. His work is fantastic. We are so pleased with the magical videography that captured our special day!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Terri · Married on 06/09/2018

I knew how important a wedding video would be for my daughter’s wedding. Since we posted the wedding video on Facebook, I have received countless messages from brides my daughter’s age saying how they wished they had hired a videographer.
    One thing that sold me on John Jordan was his education at NYU in film. This is not a pastime or a hobby for him. This is his passion and his life! It truly shows in his work. The money he has invested in his state of the art equipment produces the highest quality video. His talented eye produces the content for an amazing story of one of the most important days of a girl’s life.
    If you are looking for a videographer, look for the style and quality of the video. Price should be your LAST consideration because this is something you will have to remember your special day for the rest of your life.
    Your children and future generations will have it to enjoy as well.
    Pictures don’t capture the feeling and emotion that video does. Pictures will fade and age.
    John Jordan exceeded all of our expectations and I can’t recommend him highly enough!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Jake · Married on 12/30/2017

We used John Jordan Films for our wedding and were very satisfied with the experience from beginning to end. Our video turned out AMAZING—it exceeded our expectations. John did an incredible job in capturing the essence of our evening and piecing it together into a tidy 5-minute video. We received many compliments from our friends and family with whom we shared our video. Basically, everyone cried tears of happiness when they watched it, which is the goal of any wedding video, right? John sent us a few music clips before finalizing the video and let us pick from them, and we really appreciated that our input was valued. Professional, punctual, talented, and reasonably priced—what more can you ask for? We strongly recommend John Jordan Films!

Sent on 02/06/2018

Ashley · Married on 10/14/2017

John Jordan captured our day perfectly. He truly is gifted and created such a masterpiece of a video to help us relive our day. When looking for a videographer I had no clue where to start. I came across John Jordan and noticed that his videos stood out and were made very special. I had watched MANY other videos that were very beautiful, but did not capture me as much as his did. He truly paid attention to the people we are and made such a beautifully personalized film for us. Thomas (my husband) and I could not have imagined our day without him. We are so impressed with his work. I hope if you are a bride looking for a videographer you at least reach out to John Jordan. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/03/2017
  • F

Faria · Married on 05/20/2017

I cannot begin to describe how amazing John and is team is! They went above and beyond to accommodate our every need from weird schedules, running late, cultural needs, to even jewelery breaking. John genuinely cares about his clients and his work. The videos came out absolutely beautiful and were better than my wildest dreams, and I'm a picky person. Everyone told me that I had the best wedding videos they had seen their entire life. Book John! You will not regret it for a second. He will go above and beyond to make sure you are happy.

Sent on 07/19/2017

Maggie · Married on 04/08/2017

We loved working with John Jordan films for our wedding video! He was recommended to me by a good friend of mine and I will continue to recommend him to future Nashville brides!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Blair · Married on 12/31/2016

Words cannot described how incredibly happy I am with the work John and his team did. Hiring is one of the best decisions I have made. We had so much fun with him at the wedding and he was so easy to work with after it was said and done. There was so much communication and he really personalized our videos. They are so perfect that I actually can't stop watching them. Our expectations were exceeded. I HIGHLY recommend hiring him!

Sent on 03/03/2017

Karen · Married on 11/12/2016

John was recommended to us by our photographer, Scoobie of Scoobie's photography. The first day we met John and his sweet family, we knew he was the right videographer for the job. We had an intimate destination wedding in Nashville that was very non traditional. John captured the spirit of our day so beautifully! My husband and I both cried the first time we viewed our wedding film. One of our adult kids said " the film felt like a trailer to a great movie... and I can't wait to see that movie!" We trusted John to edit, choose music and produce the perfect piece to share at our home based reception, and boy did he ever deliver! His creative energy was exceptional, but the fact that having him with us on our special day felt like we had just another family member with us was something that cannot be assigned a price tag. Do not hesitate to trust John with your most important memories. We are already hoping his calandar will be open for our next family event!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Coleton · Married on 10/07/2016

My advice is that you don't try to make a decision just do it. You can have a ginormous wedding but what matters the most is documentation of the memory and JJF does that to such an amazing level. Thank you so much

Sent on 01/08/2017

Shelby · Married on 10/07/2016

I could not have asked for anyone better make our wedding video for us! It is by far the best memory we have after the wedding to go back and watch and share with family and friends. We were hesitant at first because money wise it adds up, but if I went back and did it again, the video would be the first thing I knew I had booked. John, his wife, and Jennifer were absolutely amazing to work with and so fun to be around. These are memories we are going to be able to cherish forever and now with the click of a button we can relive the whole day over and over again! Thank you so much John for all of the hard work you put into our video!

Sent on 01/10/2017

La'Tasha · Married on 09/17/2016

He was prompt and on time for my wedding day. Very professional and kept it fun with us and the wedding party. Waiting for the final product, but from what I seen so far he does a darn good job. I would recommend him to everybody!!

Sent on 10/02/2016

John Jordan was amazing and so was his work. I couldn't have imagined anything better.

Sent on 11/06/2016

Kerry Beth · Married on 06/10/2016

I cannot say enough good things about John Jordan! After our first conversation with him we felt instantly confident that we chose the right man for the job. His enthusiasm, attention to detail, amazing attitude, creative spirit and professionalism made him so pleasant to work with. We were able to relax on our wedding and didn't feel like we had to tell him which shots to get or how we wanted things done, he already knew because he is GREAT at his job. I cannot recommend him enough. Our wedding video turned out even better than we expected ( and our expectations were high)! Thank you, John Jordan!!!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Tattie · Married on 04/16/2016

The best decision we made for our wedding was selecting John Jordan Films as our videographer. Not only did he deliver on every single minute detail that was outlined in our agreement, but he did so seamlessly in the background without needing a single reminder or nudge from us – which is a stark contrast from our experience with some of the other vendors we worked with. And more than the simple execution of the agreement, John Jordan exceeded our expectations beyond measure with his positive energy and delightful presence. He celebrated with us throughout the day with his craft, passionately looking for the most memorable shots that he could capture. It was clear that he was excited to create a unique film that told our story. I’ll admit that I chose some other vendors that nearly ruined my wedding day, but John Jordan’s excitement, kindness and commitment to our wedding film helped me to push through those bad experiences and rest assured that we would remember only the beautiful aspects of our day, because we had an incredible professional who was on our side and eager to create the best wedding film we could hope for. John Jordan is not only an exceptionally talented videographer and post-production editor, he is also a man of integrity who will bring his energy and vision to your day. I highly recommend his services and would be glad to provide further information if desired.

Sent on 04/16/2017

An · Married on 04/05/2016

I have received nothing but excellent service from John Jordan Films – from prepping, executing, and producing the final product. I asked for John Jordan’s service to record a proposal that I have planned for me and my girlfriend (now fiancé ♥). I was very impressed with how much John knew about filmography and his expertise was undeniable. I wanted to set up hidden camera to record the surprise proposal and he made sure that all my needs were accommodated for. He will make sure that you will get what you want while still give you the highest quality of service and video. As for the final video, Jordan was very prompt and sent me the final video in a timely manner. The video turned out better than I expected, despite the mistake I made during the proposal when I put the ring on the wrong hand haha. John was able to edit that out smoothly and it looked flawless! The video was funny, memorable, and beautiful – everything that I hoped for in my proposal video. John made sure the video did not fall flat by including a short background, the buildup, and capturing the moment in the most beautiful way possible. After watching the video, there is no doubt his videography, filming, editing skills are adept.

Overall, John has a great personality and is very fun to work with. He will give you everything you want and even more and still make sure it upholds the highest quality a professional video should deserve. I can easily recommend John Jordan Films to anyone who is looking for an expert videographer to record any special occasion.

Sent on 05/11/2016

Tiffany · Married on 03/05/2016

John and his assistant are super amazing to work with during your wedding. I would recommend his company to anybody. He was so interactive and professional the entire time. He captured moments in the wedding I didn't even remember happening, because of all the excitement going on that day. He stayed in contact with me during the entire process of preparing for the wedding. He has top quality equipment that gave us great video that produced top of the line screenshots that the photographer didn't capture. He never took a break, and from doing that he grabbed each delicate moment that my husband and I cherish. I would work with him again without a question.
    Thank you so much John Jordan for your amazing eye to detail and creative ideas that show in the video!

-Tiffany English (Bride)

Sent on 05/03/2016

rikki · Married on 01/16/2016

It's been 3 months since I married my best friend and I get to relive the day everytime I watch one of our videos, thanks to John and his team. His work is so amazing and we continue to receive compliments to this day. Hiring is one of the best decisions I have made. I know people tell you to spare no expense on your photographer, which is true, but pictures can only do so much. Dont get mt worng, I absolutely love my wedding photos, but my wedding videos.. I'm obsessed. It's like your are truly the star in your own beautiful love story, the quality is that good. The feeling you get watching the most special day of your life is indescribable and I tell everyone of my friends getting married to make sure they add room in their budget for a "John Jordan". We had much fun with him at the wedding and he was so easy to work with after it was said and done. There was so much communication and he really personalized our videos. They are so perfect that I actually can't stop watching them. Our expectations were exceeded. I HIGHLY recommend hiring him!

Sent on 04/11/2017

LeAndrea · Married on 01/02/2016

I was not sold on video until we met with John. I am so glad we spent the money. Our wedding film is amazing!!!! John was flexible, responsive and fun.

Sent on 03/12/2016

Ben and Rachel · Married on 11/28/2015

When I first started planning my wedding I was unsure of whether I wanted a videographer or not. I was talking about this to someone at work and he recommended I look up John Jordan Films. A few hours later, I found myself on John Jordan's website watching wedding videos of complete strangers and crying happy tears! I thought his work was absolutely unreal and I knew right then that I couldn't go without a wedding video. John is a complete professional and the video turned out better than we ever could have expected! He made the entire process (before, during, and after) such a breeze and I never had to worry about anything going wrong. We have watched our video dozens of times since we got it a few weeks ago and we are thrilled with it! There's nothing I would change about my experience working with John Jordan.

Sent on 02/10/2016

Anne Marie · Married on 11/14/2015

John Jordan and his staff were absolutely incredible! I would and will highly recommend them to any and everyone! The communication between he and I was easy and very prompt (literally text/phone call away). My husband plays baseball for a living so we were on the road up until wedding time and I felt completely reassured and comfortable with out having a face to face meeting with John to get to know us on a personal level. He communicated with me via email and phone on a monthly basis to confirm all details and to stay in touch which was extremely comforting and professional! The gift John has for videography is extraordinary and special! I am over and beyond happy with our wedding video, the day we got it I watched it over 20 times and it brought me to (happy) tears each time. The detail and moments he captured during our wedding day are priceless and irreplaceable! Choose John and his staff and you will NEVER be disappointed! Not only is he professional he is an upstanding person and a forever friend to my husband and I!

Sent on 12/31/2015

Mary · Married on 09/05/2015

John Jordan is simply excellent!
    My husband and I planned our wedding and he found John Jordan's films - the quality was the best we have seen. John Jordan DEFINITELY has the best quality here in TN. We are so lucky! He is very easy to work with and well known among other wedding vendors. John was actual my first vendor, besides my venue, and he gave me plenty of referrals to help me plan. That just goes to show his character of truly wanting all of his clients to have the best day possible while he is there capturing it all in the most non-intrusive way. Which is exactly what I wanted. My bridal party and guests mentioned how professional, genuinely happy and easy they were to be around. I absolutely recommend John Jordan. Getting to re-watch the films has been such an AMAZING  gift. I am so glad I listened to my husband when planning our wedding that we must have video not just photos it's a thousand times worth it! Happy planning!

Sent on 12/31/2015
  • SIMON

SIMON · Married on 08/22/2015

BEYOND OUR EXPECTATIONS AND BEAUTIFUL MEMORIES...
    I and my wife spent along time looking for a videographer for our wedding in Knoxville TN and we had given up because the quality of the video we wanted couldn't match any of the vendors we had found and the price quotation we got was beyond our budget. One of our friends who was helping us look for vendors sent us a link on Facebook to watch a trailer that John Jordan Films had taken in a wedding in Atlanta and after watching it i knew we are looking no further and this is the man. There and then we contacted him and booked an appointment to get his charges and we thank God finally we got what we were looking for. We traveled the following day to meet him and we watched lots of his videos and we couldn't wait for our day to come. He is a wonderful man to work with and the quality of the Video is AWESOME and his prices are very affordable, very punctual, respectful and very professional and a Gentleman...... We booked him for our wedding in Knoxville Tennessee and he did an awesome Job. If you are looking for someone who is dependable, a man of his words, Value for your money and lovely long lasting memories... Don't look further, JOHN JORDAN FILMS is the man for the job i can recommend him ANYTIME!!
    God bless you John Jordan and your family and may He bless the the work of your hands....

Sent on 12/28/2015