John Agnello Photography Reviews

John Agnello Photography 6
John Agnello Photography 7

Brianna Franco 路 Married on 04/13/2019

Great Photos and Videos

John and his crew were very invested throughout the day and made sure we had awesome pictures. The whole team was so talented and made us feel very comfortable. They were with us all day. The videographer was very thorough. We are so excited to see everything!! Thanks John 馃槉

Sent on 04/18/2019

sharon 路 Married on 10/05/2018

Excellent!!!

I'd like to thank John, Eric, Joseph, Adam, and Dave for making my daughter's wedding such a beautiful memory. All the pictures that John and Eric took are spectacular. They took their time and they made everyone feel so comfortable taking the pictures. It's going to be impossible to pick out the pictures for her wedding album they are all beautiful. The videographers, Joesph and Adam were equally great. The video looks like a movie and we can't stop watching it. And Dave who flew the drone did such a great job and added all the special touches that were needed in the video. If you are planning a special event you have to hire John Agnello Photography and Video. Check out John's Instagram and Facebook or his website at: www.johnagnellophoto.com

Sent on 10/31/2018
    John Agnello Photography 8
    John Agnello Photography 9
    John Agnello Photography 10

sharon 路 Married on 10/04/2018

I used John Agnello Photography for my wedding photographer. John and his staff were so helpful and even customized a package to fit my budget. My two photographers, John and Eric were so professional and made everyone feel so comfortable taking the pictures. They were on time and knew exactly where to take the pictures. We used the Seasons in Washington Township for our venue and both John and Eric took the most beautiful pictures. John's pictures were displayed all over the Seasons and one was prettier than the next. I just got my wedding album back and I can't believe how beautiful it is. Everyone who has seen it has complimented it and asked me for the photographers number. I highly recommend using John Agnello photography.

Sent on 11/21/2013

Jessica 路 Married on 06/23/2018

John photographed our wedding ceremony and reception. He also had a videographer with an assistant. Before our big day he was always available and responded quickly to all requests and questions. John was funny, attentive and professional. We could not have made a better choice. I just received my pictures and they are beautiful. I am beyond happy. We will definitely recommend John and book him in the future. Thank you John for everything!

Sent on 07/20/2018
    John Agnello Photography 11

Angiolina 路 Married on 05/25/2018

Words cannot express how happy I was with my experience with John and his team. From the start, he took beautiful pictures of our wedding proposal, to our engagement shoot, and our wedding last week! Not only does he do an incredible job, but he鈥檚 amazing to work with. John has been patient and accommodating, willing to answer any questions at any time. During our engagement shoot, he was excited to take us to several locations to get unique and scenic shots. They came out gorgeous! Our wedding was this past Friday, and my husband and I were beyond thrilled with our experience. John and his team were eager and made my party and I feel comfortable. They followed requests I had made, and captured the most beautiful in-the-moment pictures. John also suggested the drone, and that was amazing! It was a hit and got awesome footage!

We highly recommend John Agnello Photography for any wedding or special occasion.

Sent on 05/31/2018
    John Agnello Photography 12
    John Agnello Photography 13
    John Agnello Photography 14

Dana 路 Married on 04/21/2018

John and his team are nothing short of amazing. From the planning and the booking to the day itself. His team made me and my bridal party feel so special and important. His work is creative genious!!!

Sent on 06/02/2018

andrew 路 Married on 10/07/2017

John and his team did a fantastic job photographing our wedding. Every member of his staff was professional, coureous, kind, and very thorough in their staging of the shots. I highly recommend John Agnello to anyone in need of a photographer!

Sent on 11/01/2017
  • Noelle

Noelle 路 Married on 08/05/2017

Oh, John Agnello, where do I begin?! John, is hands down, the best photographer I have ever known!!! He is extremely gifted and his passion for what he does it so apparent. From the second he walked into the hotel suite on my wedding day, he brought his positive radiant energy with him and got all the girls excited for the day. He is super personable and immediately feels like a part of your family. He is also hilarious and had my bridal party laughing and having fun the entire day. John has such an artistic eye and took the most amazing shots of us throughout the day. He even took a few on his cell phone and put them on Instagram, was amazing to see almost instantly! My whole family and bridal party kept raving about John! Thank you John Agnello for making us feel like family and for capturing our wedding in the most beautiful way!! You are the best ever and I couldn't thank you enough!!

Sent on 08/06/2017

Jess 路 Married on 07/15/2017

John and his team are extremely knowledgeable and fun to be around. On the day of our wedding, Gina assisted John and Richard was our videographer. All were very professional and awesome to work with. They made taking pictures with the family and bridal party an enjoyable experience. John had exciting ideas for different shots and made everyone involved comfortable. He has a great sense of humor which made for a great day. John even posted a few edited pictures on his Facebook page a couple days after wedding! It was exciting to see finished pictures so quickly. We can't wait to see the rest of the pictures, video, and wedding album!!!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Jeannette 路 Married on 07/07/2017

John came recommended to us my a dear friend. When we had our initial meeting with him and his staff we knew we found the right photographer, given his zeal and passion for his art. He bought into our vision and made us feel comfortable in choosing him. John and his team were puntual and jumped right in and selected the right shots. John and his team were in touch with our vision and made it come alive.

Sent on 07/25/2017

Casey 路 Married on 06/09/2017

John did our wedding in June and we couldn't have been happier with everything! John and Eric were so helpful and did a wonderful job! They were also great to have apart of our wedding day. During our wedding planning process, we went to many different photographers and John's talent and personality was by the far the best. He was extremely flexible and once we received our photos we couldn't have been happier! Every photo just kept getting better and better. Our family members and friends continue to tell us how beautiful our pictures came out! John definitely loves what he does and is really good at it! He also did our engagement photos too and they were beautiful too! We look forward to working with John in the future and couldn't thank him again for everything!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Erin 路 Married on 09/09/2016

John Agnello Photography came highly recommended by The Brownstone. Well...we could not have asked for a more professional, more charismatic, or more incredible photographer! John Agnello is a master of his craft. His attention to detail is exceptional and he captures every important moment, no matter how big or how small! Every picture is better than the next. I don't know how we will ever choose! We are overwhelmed by the beauty of his art. Thank you John, for being a part of our special day and for giving us magnificent memories to last a life time. And let's not forget Eric, his partner who was equally as wonderful. We look forward to our shoots in the years to come. Thank you for helping us write our love story. We love you!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Michelle 路 Married on 06/04/2016

Today we had our engagement pictures done in Sandy Hook. It was nothing short of AMAZING! Johns creativity and vision for our photos was exactly what we were looking for! Not only did john make our experience fun and exciting but he was able to easily take us out of our comfort zone which resulted in great photos! His energy is contagious! We highly recommend john and can't wait to have him be apart of our wedding day! If you're looking for a great photographer, look NO further!

Sent on 07/09/2015

Jenelle 路 Married on 04/15/2016

John is amazing ! He is a pleasure to work with! From the first meeting I knew he was our perfect fit. He is so enthusiastic and passionate about his work. Our engagement photos came out amazing, he captured every single look we wanted! We are looking foward to our wedding day we know john will give us nothing but the best!!

Sent on 07/09/2015

Danielle 路 Married on 02/26/2016

John, Eric, Masha and the videographer ( sorry I cant recall name)...You were all amazing! The things you all did to make sure the most amazing pictures were captured surpassed my expectations. You all put your heart and soul into your work and it showed at every second. Even when you had your cameras packed away at the end of the wedding and yet we needed a few more shots taken or video, you didn't hesitate to take them back our. That is true dedication and professionalism. You aim to please and it shows with your personalities, passion for your work and love you have for your clients. John you were always so easy to get in touch with throughout this year of planning and put me at ease. From the bottom of our hearts we thank you all and cant wait for the albums and video! Love, Danielle and EJ McCartney

Sent on 02/28/2016
  • User5135007 路 2+ years ago

One word to sum up my experience: WOW!!! My husband and I were so completely blow away with how unbelievably gifted John is! He was able to capture every remarkable moment of our wedding day. When he showed us a preview on his camera after taking a few pictures, my entire bridal party burst into tears. The pictures were so stunning and magnificent! John, you made my wedding day so magical. Thank you for being there for us and making our dreams a reality!

Sent on 02/09/2016

Kris 路 Married on 01/23/2016

The immediacy, attention to detail and flexibility that John Angello Photography provided to my husband and I throughout our entire wedding and before hand was outstanding. Getting ready on your wedding in a blizzard was tough, but having to make the decision of getting married the next day, after the photographers showed up was even harder. As flexible and caring as the staff at John Agnello photography is, they made sure they were there throughout our story every step of the way. Coming the next day and taking photos all over again was something that I will be able to cherish forever. The memories that they captured were posted to social media the next day and kept my wedding party, family and friends smiling, talking about how beautiful everything was. All in all, I can't thank them enough for all that they have done. I strongly recommend John Agnello Photography.

Sent on 02/04/2016
  • Vicki

Vicki 路 Married on 01/08/2016

John, Eric, Shun, and the rest of the staff,

Amazing vendor to work with!!! Everyone in the studio helped us from making our save the date cards, Christmas cards, creating a perfect slideshow to play at the wedding, making a photo list for the big day, and dealing with our entire friends and family throughout the day! John Agnello Photography has been with us since our engagement and we look forward to working with them in the future.

They began at both of our houses early in the morning and stayed with us at The Park Savoy until the very end!! We wanted to thank you all for not only playing such a huge role in our wedding day but helping to make it all come together flawlessly! We are beyond happy with how everything turned out.

We have seen a few photos and love them all!! Thank you for capturing every moment of the night. We can not thank you enough for staying with us all night and can't wait to see the pictures, we know they are going to be fabulous!!!

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

-- Maurice and Vicki

Sent on 01/15/2016
  • User6719375 路 2+ years ago

We have met with quite a few photographers before making our decision and we are so glad we hired John Agnello. It can be stressfull to pose in front of the camera, but he made our expereince nothing, but fun! The quality of his work also pleased us very much. I think we found our family photogrpaher!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Meghan 路 Married on 07/31/2015

Let me start by saying John and his staff are extremely personable and on top of everything. John personally gets back to you around the clock and even gives you his cell phone number if you need to reach him with questions. I can tell you from my experience on researching photographers and videographers, there are not many places that will give you this personal service. You know what you get when you sign on with John. He or one of his professional photographers will be at your door on your wedding day with a smile. I took it very seriously looking for someone who would know me and my husband well! Someone who spends the time to get to know you will take the best pictures! Most places just ship out anyone from their huge company that day, not John! Take it from a bride who has done so much research if you want professionalism, trust, and fabulous pictures John Agnello is the only way to go!!

Sent on 08/19/2015

Jazmin 路 Married on 02/20/2015

John Agnello did an amazing job , my wedding pics are so beautiful . If you want your wedding pictures be the best , call John and his staff , they definetely know what they are doing , they are the best of the best .

Many Thanks

Jazmin Francisco

Sent on 03/10/2015

Elizabeth 路 Married on 11/08/2014

John and his crew did a phenomenal job photographing our wedding. He was punctual, organized and was great with communication! I HIGHLY recommend him to anyone who has a special occasion. He got along GREAT with everyone involved at the wedding and was willing to take any pictures I asked for. He was great! His videographer was fantastic too! They showed up on time, took the pictures and videos and did an amazing job capturing the ceremony and reception. I am a beyond satisfied bride!

Sent on 11/10/2014

Kristy 路 Married on 09/27/2014

They were very creative and patient. They new what they were doing. If I lived in NJ they would be my photographer for everything

Sent on 12/30/2014

Angela 路 Married on 08/31/2014

John Agnello and his staff were AMAZING! John has a lot of FABULOUS ideas and the pictures are FABULOUS! I was the Mother of the Bride. It was a very stressful time! We had close to 300 guests, it was a big party! John captured the essence of what we wanted at their wedding: it was all about Family, Friends and Fun! When you are the parents of the Bride you are very busy with everything! Now, thanks to John we will have the pictures to remember everything! Thank you John...

Sent on 11/01/2014

Melissa 路 Married on 12/27/2013

I seriously could not have asked for more than what John Agnello provided on my wedding day. He was so much fun to work with and captured memories that will last a lifetime. I haven't even seen all of the proofs yet but what I have seen so far is beyond what I could have ever imagined. And his right hand girl, AB, was the sweetest and most accommodating girl I have ever met. John and AB went out of their way to capture moments that will be remembered in my family forever. I seriously cannot thank them enough. The compliments I have been receiving on the pictures are unbelievable. Their work was phenomenal and their professionalism could not be beat. The day went so fast but the moments they captured will last a lifetime.

Sent on 12/30/2013