10 Reviews for Joem Costes Photography

Albums (1)
Matted Prints (1)
Proofs (1)
10 Joem Costes Photography Reviews

Amazing beautiful soul. This is who you want for your wedding. He took care of us even with all the hustle and bustle going around us. He asked key questions about photos and it made everything so streamlined. There is one thing a bride should NOT have to worry about is capturing the moments and essence of the ceremony. And... I didn't have to worry. Everything and more that I dreamed of for the wedding of my dreams with the love of my life.

Joem went above and beyond excellence. I would give him double the stars if it let me. We are using him next for our blended family photos in the coming week and looking forward to using him in our future always. Mahalo Joem and God Bless!

Profile Picture Joyce, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Joem went above and beyond to provide us with the highest level of professional videography and photography for our wedding film. I would definitely recommend him for your special day!

Profile Picture Matt, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Joem was awesome at our wedding! I didn't even notice that he was there taking pictures until we had our group photos! He put our photo-shy guests at ease and the photos showed how much fun our guests had (unless they're really good a pretending;)) either way it takes a talented photographer to pull it off. Highly recommend this guy!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User6762475, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Joem was very professional and courteous. He allowed us to use our own ideas while providing guidance and input. He was dedicated and patient with is. The pictures turnkey out amazing and we couldn't be happier.

Profile Picture Amy, 3/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Joem is not only a great photographer, but he is really personable and fun to work with. He makes you feel comfortable and natural, rather than making you feel awkward. My wedding pictures are stunning, as if some famous magazine photographer had taken them. I also have some great pictures of my nephews, and everyone knows, that photographing children is not an easy thing. I highly recommend Joem and his work, and I encourage you to book him for your next event.

Profile Picture User6761169, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Multi. Locations

Joem combines great skill at photography with a caring heart. What more can you ask for when planning your wedding? Our memories are captured wonderfully in the photographs he made for us. And, his reasonable cost was worth every penny and more!

Profile Picture Shawn, 2/18/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, One Event/Day, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Joem was very professional, easy to get along with, and made our photo session fun with creative ideas for poses! My husband and I were very pleased with the quality of our photos, and highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Jeannette, 6/14/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with Joem Costes was fabulous. The pictures Joem took were stunning and he was very easy to work with. He made every effort to capture every shot we wanted. We were so happy with his photos that we recommended him to everyone in our family and he has photographed all our weddings.

Profile Picture Elena, 5/24/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our pics were absolutely beautiful. From the lighting, the backgrounds, special effects, etc. all turned out great and we had so many pics to choose from.
He was able to do our pictures the way we wanted them and we could not be happier. We had our wedding on a small beach on Kauai North shore.
Joem is not only an excellent photographer, but he's a nice guy that you probably would want to hang out with.
He will definitely put some Aloha in your wedding and make it memorable.

Profile Picture Jay, 4/2/08, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints

Joem was a wonderful photographer for our wedding. He took time to meet with us to understand our wedding plan, personal interests/preferences and photo expectations. He came early and stayed late and was friendly, polite, and unobtrusive. Most importantly, he got great photos that captured the day perfectly from start to finish.

Profile Picture User6780735, 2+ years ago, 1 Review