Joe Braccio Reviews

Joe Braccio 6
Joe Braccio 7

Rebecca Brooke · Getting married on 12/05/2020

Excellent Job

Joe did an amazing job. Everyone enjoyed his steel drum music and we will definitely use him again in the future for any event.

Sent on 05/29/2019
    Joe Braccio 8
    Joe Braccio 9
  • Ken

Ken Donofrio · Married on 08/24/2019

You Found It. This Is The Perfect Music, Period.

It's hard not to sound like a paid endorsement when recommending Joe. Talent and experience aside, he delivered a perfect afternoon of unobtrusive, yet fun music that made us all feel like we were in paradise. My wife put it best. It was the kind of music that just made people happy. Our event could have sucked and that music would have still made it great. Thankfully our even was great, and thanks to Joe, our guests thought it was grand. Don't miss a chance to work with him.

Sent on 08/27/2019

Lauren Russell · Married on 06/22/2019

Joe was great!

Joe did such a great job! Right on time and right in tune!!!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Tammy · Married on 05/20/2019

Would You Believe Batman On Steel Drums?

Joe was a pleasure to work with. We contracted him for our beachfront wedding that took place on May 20, 2019. My Fiance', now Husband is a huge batman fan and his favorite song is Stairway To Heaven. Joe was kind enough to perform both of them for us on steel drums. Joe played Stairway To Heaven right before the wedding began and then my husband and his son's walked down the isle to the theme from Batman, which was memorable for a bunch of people at our wedding. We have been told that hearing that at a wedding was a first for many. We found Joe to be both professional and personable and he really set the mood for our wedding.

Sent on 06/04/2019
    Joe Braccio 10
    Joe Braccio 11
    Joe Braccio 12

Michelle · Married on 04/27/2019

Excellent Steel Drum Performance

Joe is a great musician, and a really easy going guy to work with. He went above and beyond with his performance at our ceremony. He not only played the steel drums very well, but also prerecorded his own accompaniment with other instruments he plays. I asked him 20 minutes before the ceremony if he could jam out the songs a little bit and he was not only happy to do it, but totally killed it. We couldn't have asked for a better performance.

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley B · Married on 04/06/2019

Highly recommend

Joe is awesome! He played steel drums at our wedding and everyone loved him! He was very professional and nice! He was quick with responses and easy to communicate with! He gave us lots of song choices and different options for some songs like adding a recording of another instrument to accompany the steel drums! Working with Joe was easy and would highly recommend him!

Sent on 04/23/2019

Ashley
    It was a pleasure serving you -- it was a beautiful day and you are blessed with great family/friends God bless JB

Katie · Married on 03/31/2019

Great artist!

Joe played at our wedding in Silver Springs, Florida. He did a wonderful job playing all the songs we requested and everyone told us how much they liked the guitar music. It sounded so much better than having a recording!

Sent on 04/19/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing and accommodating

Joe was a pleasure to work with. He was extremely attentive leading up to the wedding, and made sure to take care of all the details. We had him play steel drums at our beach ceremony and outdoor cocktail hour, and he brought enough equipment to move seamlessly between both locations. My guests absolutely loved him, and he even played baby shark for the kids at one point before it all started. :) I am so happy I found Joe and booked him for our wedding! His pricing was extremely reasonable too, and I can’t believe the value we got for how amazingly talented he is. Our venue had worked with him a lot prior, and even they all were so excited to hear that he was one of my vendors. I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 03/28/2019

Danielle
    Beautiful wedding Beautiful friends and Family--thank you so much again Joe Braccio
  • Zari

Zari Cooper · Married on 03/16/2019

Very accommodating!

Joe learned how to play our song on the steel pan so that we could have that as our wedding party walked down the isle! It was beautiful and he was agreeable and easy to contact through the creative process!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Joe Braccio's reply:

Thanks you very much —now have that song in my repertoire and that is thanks to you God bless you with a long fruitful marriage JB

Mary Goldberg · Married on 03/01/2019

Went above and beyond

Joe did an amazing job at our wedding. Not only does he know all the great wedding songs by heart but when I chose a song that he wasn't familiar with, to walk down the aisle to, he learned it just for me! He was also very accommodating during cocktail hour. Taking request and making the time really special for our guests.

Sent on 03/04/2019

Mary
    God Bless the two of you with a long and Beautiful marriage--it was my pleasure-- had some neat requests for cocktail hour--had fun learning your songs--JB

Michelle Weir · Married on 01/19/2019

Wedding ceremony

Joe was excellent, easy to work with, and the music was great. He played for our wedding ceremony and made everything romantic and special. We will definitely be using him again for more events! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 01/26/2019

Austin and Michelle
    Lori and I want to thank you for the review and we had a great time.You are blessed with great family and friends —God bless JB
  • W

Wendy · Married on 12/01/2018

Loved the steel drums

Steel drums were beautiful for the beach wedding & cocktail hour. Joe was very easy to work with and always responded right away. Thanks for helping make it a night to remember!

Sent on 04/29/2019

Joe Braccio's reply:

Thank you Wendy for all the help you gave us and all the organization —you are blessed with great family and friends —God bless Joe Braccio

Molly · Married on 11/09/2018

No stress and great music!

Everyone LOVED the steel drums at our wedding. We got married on the beach and you could hear them as you walked in from the parking lot. It was perfect for our tropical destination wedding. I'd highly recommend Joe! He was no stress and we were able to have him play our song during our exit. My only regret is not having him stay longer!

Sent on 01/14/2019
    Joe Braccio 13

Joe Braccio's reply:

Thanks Molly we had a great time playing your wedding--I really liked doing the song requests for you -- it was a little out of the box but worked great for the duo --God Bless JB
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 11/03/2018

Highly Recommend - affordable & enjoyable!

My husband and I hired Joe to play our cocktail hour in November at the Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach. Unfortunately we didn't get to hear Joe play (we were taking photos) but I cannot tell you how many guests I had compliment him on his performance! We had numerous guests tell us how much they loved the music selection and how it was the perfect addition for the tropical vibes we had going. Joe was flexible, professional, and friendly throughout the planning experience. If you're looking for a unique music selection for your event, I'd absolutely suggest booking Joe.

Sent on 02/05/2019

Amy
    Thank you both for taking the time for the review —appreciate it very much God bless JB

Evelyn · Married on 10/28/2018

Joe Braccio

Beautiful Performance. A very special touch to my daughters wedding.

Sent on 10/29/2018

L. Craven · Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding Reception

Beautiful music for our cocktail hour - I highly recommend!

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Joe Braccio 14

Tracey · Married on 10/27/2018

Great steel drum player!

Everyone enjoyed the steel drums played at our wedding ceremony, the perfect touch for our beachfront wedding- thanks so much Joe!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Drj130 · Married on 10/26/2018

Jackson/Taylor Wedding 10.26.18

If you're looking for a top professional to play kettle drums at your wedding, Joe is the person. He was so professional and accommodating at my daughter's wedding. The weather was horrible last Friday, 10.26.18 and everything had to be moved inside. Joe didn't get excited. He just moved all of his equipment into the ball room and played beautifully every song I requested with a smile. Thank you for making my daughter's special day extra "special".
    Sharon & Kenneth Jackson

Sent on 11/01/2018

Sharon and Ken
    Thank you for the kind words —you are blessed with great family and friends —God bless jb

Mark · Married on 10/14/2018

Pieper/Mendel wedding

On time very professional, He took time to learn new song for us!! Loved it

Sent on 10/17/2018

Christa · Married on 10/05/2018

We absolutely loved Joe's music! He is extremely talented and professional! Would definitely recommend!!

Sent on 10/06/2018

Thanks Christa and Matt appreciate your kindness jb

RobLaara · Married on 07/08/2018

Thanks, Joe you did a great job and you even came earlier!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Jenn · Married on 06/09/2018

Joe Braccio did a beautiful job at our ceremony playing guitar. The songs were beautiful and perfect for the day! Then, for cocktail hour, we enjoyed Joe on the steele drums. Our guests LOVED it! Joe is easy to work with and very professional. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Jenn
    Thank you for the kind words and it was a pleasure meeting your family and friends —some were surprised to see me play steel drums lol but I think they enjoyed it and were dancing around the cocktail hour thanks and God bless your marriage jb

Missy · Married on 05/26/2018

Joe was the perfect compliment to our ceremony and cocktail hour. He played a variety of new and classic songs as well as our specific request for flamenco music. He's the perfect addition to create an ambiance that pairs perfectly to your celebration.

Sent on 06/08/2018

Missy
    Thanks for the review —you Are blessed with great family and friends -I wish you a long and happy marriage God bless jb

Pattie · Married on 05/26/2018

We were so happy with Joe! Not only did he respond quickly my requests but he was always had a “can do” spirit. It is obvious that he truly loves what he does, and wanted our wedding to meet all our expectations. We didn’t have to spend top dollar to get the very best!!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Joe Braccio's reply:

Thanks Pattie appreciate you helping me with the review God bless jb