18 Reviews for Jody McNary Photography

10 Jody McNary Photography Reviews

Jody did our engagement pictures and we loved them! Her and her husband are a great team. She was professional but laid back. I'm excited for her to do our wedding pictures and I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/10/15, 1 Review
3.5

Photographer was easy to talk to and quick at responding. My wedding pictures were available within 2 weeks. I thought it was an excellent idea for her to have me write up a list of pictures that I want with family members. It saddens me that I felt that the information was not used and pictures after the wedding were chaotic. I wasn't in the photo with my husband and his entire family. I would have liked more of my husband and I. Also it seemed like j was the one on my wedding day that was suppose to be directing when my impression was that she would be doing so I wouldn't have to worry. Maybe if I would have taken my photos prior to the ceremony it would have been more organized. I did get some beautiful photos.

Profile Picture Samantha , 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Fred and I had a small, family wedding and had wedding pictures taken at Jody's studio in Kearney after the wedding. We are senior citizens, so her work was cut out for her. She made us feel very comfortable, and we were very happy with our pictures. She was very careful to make sure our pictures were the best they could be, and made sure the quality of the finished photos was good. She wasn't happy with the matting around our composite, so she had another mat sent to us.

Profile Picture Margo, 9/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jody and her husband were both wonderful to work with, they both took awesome photos of my daughter's wedding and reception. They were both very flexible and made the photo taking experience fun for us all.

Profile Picture Shari, 8/18/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very professional and fun to work with

Profile Picture Jenna, 8/18/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I were very pleased with the pictures. Jody and Jay were very helpful and they were at the rehearsal also. Very pleased with all the pictures and the professionalism. We definitely will recommend Jody Mcnary photography in the future and plan to use them in the future for all family photos!!!

Profile Picture stacy, 6/23/12, 1 Review

Great working with Jody
She has also done my grandson birthday
she has also done my daughter engagement pictures. She also did my daughters senior pictures

Profile Picture dallas , 10/20/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jody was great! She is very relaxed and got the shots that were important to me and my groom. Very flexible ans easy to work with.

Profile Picture User2589703, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jody took fantastic pictures for my wedding. It was very hot that day and everyone was sweaty, but Jody did a wonderful job of being quick and capturing amazing moments with a beautiful background. It was outside and I got great sunset pictures. She is very friendly and easy to work with and gave me a great deal. I went back to her about a year later for family photos and got great pictures in the fall, capturing all the beautiful fall colors. I highly recommend this photographer.

Profile Picture Lacy, 8/7/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jody is a wonderful photographer. She is good at capturing the mood and the most important moments. She's willing to try whatever you can throw at her and you won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture User2591643, 2+ years ago, 1 Review