Jodi Iverson Florals Reviews

49 Reviews for Jodi Iverson Florals

• Meghna

Meghna Hindocha · Getting married on 02/04/2021

Classy and tasetful

My husband and I hired Jodi to do our floral arrangements for our wedding in April 2019. Jodi did a wonderful job from start to finish. She was so easy to work with - always polite and responsive. She captured the look I was going for to the tee. One of the several things I really liked about her was that she figured out ways to work within our budget. She genuinely cares how you feel and prides herself on doing a good job. Even the day before the wedding, she kept checking in with me about my bouquet - sending me pictures and taking my feedback to change things around. We were really pleased - I was simply amazed at how the flowers turned out at our wedding - it was simply breathtaking, exquisite and class - everything was just right. Jodi delivers on her promises and some more.

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Mieko

Mieko Koenig · Married on 08/19/2020

Beautiful Flowers

I'm so happy that Jodi helped me out with my bridal flowers. I wanted white and blush colored bouquet that included dahlias. The flowers were so beautiful!! She really has as an eye for detail and color. Jodi is such a sweet person as well. I'm so glad she was a part of my wedding.

Sent on 08/26/2020
  • Kylie

Kylie Postell · Married on 08/13/2020

Absolutely Stunning Work!

Jodi is incredibly talented. She genuinely wants your day to be beautiful. She has her own creative style that really stands out while also making it what you picture. I didn't expect her to do exactly what I imagined, but she did just that. When I saw my bridal party bouquets, I had to hold back the tears because they were stunning. So many people took flowers home after the wedding because they thought they were beautiful. We highly recommend Jodi as she helped make out wedding absolutely perfect despite it being a COVID wedding.

Sent on 09/15/2020
  • SLamb

Slamb · Married on 08/08/2020

Absolutely Gorgeous Flowers!

Working with Jodi was an absolute pleasure and her work is stunning! We really cared about having a specific look of elegant garden roses and greenery. Jodi helped us brainstorm and blew us away with her talent. Our guests all commented on the floral arrangements and decoration of the gazebo at the Abernethy Center. The whole process was smooth -- on the day of, we showed up to everything already setup and looking gorgeous! Jodi was also extremely understanding and helpful as COVID deconstructed our original plans. We worked together to find the right plan for our elopement this year -- and I would definitely choose her again!!

Sent on 08/16/2020
  • Ali

Ali Gauthier · Married on 08/01/2020

Amazing!

Jodi was everything we needed in a florist, she turned my Pinterest dreams to real life! I’m obsessed with her work! Thank you Jodi for making our day so beautiful!

Sent on 08/04/2020
  • nicoleandsheldon

Nicole Bergstrom · Married on 07/25/2020

Jodi Iverson is Amazing!

I met Jodi through my co-worker Ellie who is Jodi's daughter. I knew when I saw her work on Instagram I had to have her as my florist. Her work is spectacular and a total show stopper. She is the sweetest person you will ever meet and she will blow your mind with her amazing ability to put your floral dream to life. If you want beautiful flowers and arrangements for your special day I highly recommend Jodi.

Sent on 08/05/2020

Carrie Bergstrom · Married on 07/17/2020

Jodi is a extremely talented floral goodness!!. We were so lucky to have her for both my daughters weddings. She did an amazing job at each venue!!!.

I would highly recommend Jodi Iverson to anyone looking for nothing but excellence and beauty for any occasion. She made it possible for both my daughters to have an exquisite wedding venue. Decorated with such beauty. Everything from the girls bouquets to the alter to mother's wrist bracelet flowers. All so so amazing. She is an amazing, kind, generous, sweet lady to work with. I enjoyed every minute working with her thru my journey for both my beautiful daughters weddings!!!.♥️. She is the best!!!

Sent on 08/04/2020

Amanda Shearin · Married on 06/07/2020

Jodi went above and beyond!

Jodi was the best florist we could have asked for. She worked with us through all of the coronavirus changes and even went to the last minute change for our indoor wedding. She was a life saver and we couldn't have done this without her support and beautiful arrangements 😊 she made our day special. Thanks Jodi!!!

Sent on 06/09/2020

Nicole · Married on 10/12/2019

Jodi Iverson florist review

Jodi by far was my favorite vendor for our wedding because of her professionalism, genuine kindness, and attentiveness. From my first phone call with her, she spent the most time getting as much detail as she could to understand what I wanted, whereas other florists just simply asked how many tables and bridal party I was having and which colors I wanted. Those phone calls only took 5 minutes and I felt that they did not get an accurate picture of what I wanted. But with Jodi, she listened to me for over an hour and was extremely patient and unbelievably kind. Throughout the whole process I felt so stress free with her, she was very clear with her communication, and was very flexible with all the changes I was making up until the wedding. I could tell with every exchange I had with her, that she truly loves what she does, and therefore I did not feel like I was just talking to a business person, but rather with someone who truly enjoys every moment of this process. She made everything so easy and more importantly enjoyable! I still don't have pictures back yet from our photographer but I will add some when I do, to show Jodi's amazing work! We got SO many compliments!

Sent on 11/09/2019
  • Maritza

Maritza Perez · Married on 09/29/2019

Excellent Florist

Jodi was delightful to work with from beginning to end. She helped to put together all of my ideas and provided floral guidance when I wasn’t sure of what I was looking for. Jodi is very creative and knows how to create beautiful floral arrangements. I would highly recommend Jodi!

Sent on 11/17/2019
  • Joy

Joy O’Donnell · Married on 09/21/2019

Floral Magic Beyond the Stars!

After our first meeting with Jodi we realized we had found a phenomenally talented and professional floral artist- one who we will, without hesitation, now hire exclusively for all of our floral needs for the rest of our lives. Jodi listened closely to us to learn what our favorite flowers were both as a couple and as individuals. We loved her gentle spirit right away and the way she smiled and got excited showing us new flowers we’d never even seen. She genuinely cared and her playful, deep love for flowers was infectious. Jodi is also a teacher - we learned so much from her about flowers and beauty. She proceeded to build a floral plan for our big day that blew our minds- taking into account every last detail. Jodi is the kind of professional you can trust to partner with you in creating - and... we hit a point in working with her that we realized we trusted her instincts completely. That’s pretty unique in the world today. If you are looking for someone you can trust to listen to you and then take your dreams far beyond anything you ever could’ve thought of on your own- you will not be disappointed. Jodi was one of the main architects in our Wedding’s beauty - our guests were as in awe as we were. Creations so beautiful on first site it took our breath away.... beyond the stars is where she took us- and we know she can do the same for you too! We could not be more grateful to her....

Sent on 11/01/2019

Soojin Park · Married on 09/20/2019

Jodi is amazing!!!

The minute we met to discuss our wedding floral arrangements, we knew she would make our day very special. And she did!!!! She listened to everything we wanted and was friendly and professional!! Her response time is impeccable! Colors and arrangements were all perfect! We received so many compliments! Jodi is just amazing!! We love her work!!

Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Embry · Married on 09/19/2019

Jodi made our dreams come true (and then some)

If you're reading this, you're in the right place. You absolutely NEED to bring Jodi as an essential and core player on your vendor team.

Jodi was one of the first vendors we met and fell in love with. From the initial emails to the home office consultation (which is absolutely beautiful and full of thoughtful details), we knew we were dealing with an industry pro. And beyond that, Jodi is the sweetest, most considerate, and generous with her experience and expertise in creating your dream florals within the budget that is comfortable for you.

Jodi is also flexible. Because we booked her services a bit in advance, arrangement types and vases evolved as our planning evolved. I never once felt nervous to mention this to Jodi as she is always very transparent about what's possible, keeping in mind your vision and budget. We also made some additional adjustments after Jodi visited the wedding site with us to ensure the space was amplified beautifully and thoughtfully. A week before, we then again added a couple more things (Jodi also offers decor rentals) to further emphasize the vineyard setting. She fine tuned the additions creating an idea that was far better than what we originally brought and imagined.

Come the wedding day, Jodi is on time and I am dying to see everything. Based on my bouquet, I knew it was going to be stunning, but I also couldn't resist sneaking a peek through facetime (sorry Jodi!). Over the phone I was already impressed, but in person, goodness Jodi did not disappoint. She stunned us all, my husband and myself, our loved ones, and every single one of the vendors.

The delicious flowers (big and beautiful), the high end greenery, the colors, the placement, it was utterly breathtaking. From the ceremony site with the most exquisite and elegant arrangements I have ever seen in my life to the dinner site where 4 massive floral chandeliers lined down the middle. Everyone raved that these were the best flowers they had ever seen at a wedding, and by far the most favorite they've seen at our wedding site. Guests were delighted as heck to be able to bring home these arrangements and Jodi can also donate any leftovers to ensure nothing goes to waste. And what a waste it would have been!

Our flowers were the best money spent and we would recommend Jodi for any event, especially a wedding. And though I already miss her gorgeous creations, I will miss working with her even more.

Jodi you are a true floral artist and an angel. Thank you for setting the mood and bringing elegance, beauty, and romance to the happiest day of my life.

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 09/01/2019

Amazing florist!!

Jodi is the absolute best florist! We went with her because she was such a lovely person to chat with and we knew she could make our vision come to life! The florals at our wedding were absolutely gorgeous and we could not have been happier! We got sooo many compliments on our out of this world floral details that she did. Thank you Jodi for being so amazing!!

Sent on 09/07/2019

Gina · Married on 08/31/2019

Never thought I would be this blown away by flowers

Jodi was hands down the best. When I met with her, she was sweet, offered up suggestions, and worked within our budget. She walked us through every step of the way and even my husband was invested in all of her suggestions! She was so passionate and you can tell that flowers are her calling. I like to micromanage but I trusted Jodi and knew she would provide us with the best possible flowers. Day of, my husband cried. The flowers blew our mind and all the guests were amazed. Jodi is the best and we will be recommending her all over the place!!

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Lacey

Lacey · Married on 08/16/2019

Dreams come true!!

Thank you Jodi for making our wildest dreams come true!! We knew you would do an amazing job but THIS was beyond!!! You left us speechless and created the perfect magical enchanted forest of our dreams!! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!! ❣️

Sent on 09/27/2019
  • McCall

McCall · Married on 08/03/2019

The most incredible florist!

We can not thank Jodi enough for the gorgeous work she did at our wedding this past August 2019. She was so genuine to work with and just as excited about our wedding as we were. Everytime we communicated on ideas she was so helpful in her thoughts on color schemes, types of flowers, and placement. I had a small idea of colors, but she knocked it out of the park with the flowers she used!! They were unlike anything I had ever seen and I received so many compliments that day on our ceremony site, centerpieces, and holy cow our ceremony was unreal! I can not recommend her enough with her passion for her work and true talent!!!

Sent on 09/02/2019

Jeanette · Married on 07/20/2019

Best experience ever!

Jodi was amazing to work with and went above and beyond to make our wedding beautiful. She works within your budget to create the look you are trying to achieve. She took care of setting everything up the day of so we didn't have to worry about anything. The moment I saw all the floral arrangements at the church and the reception, I cried. They were the most beautiful arrangements I have ever seen. She made my wedding dreams come true! She is the sweetest and such a joy to work with. You will not be disappointed with her service and work!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Stacy · Married on 07/19/2019

Best florist!

So happy we chose Jodi to be our florist on our wedding day! She was so nice and easy to work with! She was very helpful figuring out which flowers and arrangements I wanted. She did a great job at putting together my flower vision, exactly what I pictured! I would definitely recommend Jodi!!

Sent on 08/21/2019

Shannon · Married on 07/16/2019

Jodi is absolutely incredible!

My destination wedding in Oregon City was an absolute dream! Jodi made our garden wedding come to life, and made our day feel so magical! She truly is the best!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Rahwa Gessese · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing, amazing, AMAZING!

Jodi was a delight to work with. Her professionalism and knowledge where what drew me. She really works with you and brings your vision to life, while also adding her expertise and keeping everything to budget. I knew everything would turn out beautifully but I was IN AWE on my wedding day. There was not a detail overlooked from my bouquet to the center pieces to the darling crowns the flower girls wore; everything was beyond. Book her!!!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Leah · Married on 07/07/2019

Great flower vendor

Flowers turned out beautifully on our wedding day! You can tell that she’s passionate about what she does and it really shows in her work. Thank you Jodi! 😊🙏🏻

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Taylor Lennox

Taylor · Married on 06/15/2019

Best florist ever!

To say that Jodi is the best florist ever is still an understatement. Me as an artist had a specific vision in mind and Jodi took my ideas and made them even better than I ever imagined! I was blown away at the details and beauty of how she brought the essence of outdoors into my reception hall. If I could give more than 5 stars in every category I would! She was by far my best vendor and was always available no matter when I needed her. She is great at what she does, greatly priced and affordable for the amount she gives you, and her main goal is to make she you're highly satisfied. If I lived in the Portland area, I would use Jodi for any of my future floral needs because I would never be disappointed. She is also I great and caring person and makes working long distance seem so easy. I never had a worry or concern and you can put all of your trust in her. If you want the best for your wedding or any other occasion, choose Jodi Iverson Florals and you will never regret it!

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Anika

Anika Amin · Married on 06/08/2019

The best Florist EVER!!

Before I met Jodi, I met with several different florists and none of them could grasp my vision and color themes and styles. When I met Jodi, I didn't even have to explain so much and she completely understood what I was looking for. I absolutely loved her classy and elegant style! She was so accommodating and reasonable in working with our budget and was always available through email, text and phone. Her floral arrangements were just gorgeous and lush. Everyone at our wedding loved her bouquets. I loved my bouquet with all pink peonies! It was exactly what I wanted. And the bouts were so elegant. The way she decorated our cake, it felt like a Pinterest photo came to life! She even helped us by putting our silk petals all around the aisle and cake table. She also let us use her beautiful golden flower vases for décor! I am just truly blessed to have Jodi as my florist on my wedding day!

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Peacock · Married on 05/31/2019

Simply the Best

Jodi is just wonderful! She was the easiest person to work with regarding all things wedding! We didn't have a vision of what our flowers were going to look like, and what she delivered was above and beyond any expectation. She really went delivered everything and more without any direction. She even took a few photos of us at the wedding then emailed them to me within a few days. She is a joy and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/19/2019