Jock in the Box Entertainment Reviews

163 | Durham, CT

163 Reviews for Jock in the Box Entertainment

• Mike

Mike Connolly · Getting married on 07/01/2021

When a wedding DJ has to hire a wedding DJ.

Betty and I were married on January 19th, 2020. Todd has been a friend and colleague for 20+ years. As a wedding DJ myself, Choosing a DJ was a big decision. Todd was everything I was looking for and he still went beyond my expectations. The day was flawless and am still receiving compliments on the music, Slideshow and Magic Mirror photo booth. The confidence I had in Jock in the Box Ent. made me very relaxed and I enjoyed the whole day. I can't say enough about his business and staff. It was everything I wanted and more!

Sent on 01/24/2020
  • Dana&Donna

Dana&donna St.amand · Getting married on 05/09/2021

Awesome Awesome DJ!

We knew that entertainment was an important part of the wedding celebrations. After seeing the reviews online on Jock in the Box, we met them at the Hartford Bridal Expo and saw Todd Powers in action at our venue expo. They sure did leave a very good impression. We knew right away that they were the right DJ to work with. Todd's attention to detail is impeccable and his high energy is very contagious. He made sure that he could pronounce the bride's name correctly (that in itself was a challenge), walked us through every detail of the wedding that made everything go smoothly, listened and delivered on every request and he got the party going. Many of our guests came up to us and said that we have an awesome DJ. We highly recommend Jock-in-the-Box and will definitely work with them again (should we need too). Thank you, Todd and Jock-in-the-Box, for being awesome and excellent at what you do...and for making our wedding day extra special. God bless!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Jenna · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Speechless

I met these guys at The Bridal Expo. I took their info and to be honest we didn’t look at any other DJs. I knew immediately that these were the guys we wanted there to help us celebrate. Jock in the Box Entertainment went above and beyond on our special day. The Live Edit and Photo Booth are must haves! No one wanted to leave the dance floor. If you do not book with them you are crazy!

Sent on 03/14/2020
  • Mike

Mike Sabella · Married on 01/11/2020

Awesome, Flexible, Brought the Party!

JOIB Entertainment could not have been better. Seriously, we had Todd as our DJ and he did a perfect job when it came to song selection based on the mood, making sure he pronounced all our names right by writing them out phonetically and then going over them again just before entrances, super flexible with anything we needed, and he just had a personality that brings a calm in the midst of wedding craziness. I would highly recommend. They have packages that bring the house down if you got the money and packages that are still amazing if your on a budget. I was someone on a budget. BOOK THEM!!

Sent on 01/25/2020

Merissa · Married on 01/04/2020

Funniest guy ever!!

Todd from jock in the box was one of the funniest, nicest people we have ever met. We immediately booked with him to ensure availability for our special day....we just know that he is going to be so much fun!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Merissa Golia · Married on 01/04/2020

Amazing DJ hands down!!

Todd was the most down-to-earth D.J that we have ever met!! He is awesome at what he does and we felt at ease while planning our wedding! We trusted Todd with music selections and as expected we received many compliments from guests!!! We would highly reccomend Jock in the Box to anyone looking for a D.J., we started off as business acquaintances and finished as friends!!!

Sent on 01/19/2020

Tammy Niedzwiecki · Married on 12/31/2019

Tammy and Steve

Highly recommend this DJ. Todd is energetic, a professional, top notch sound system and lighting. Our New Years Eve wedding was a success. And he has the best photo booth. Thanks again Todd!!

Sent on 01/14/2020
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 12/21/2019

Best DJ amazing!

What an amazing company! Todd really pulled through for us during some last minute changes. He was flexible, energetic and he is also an awesome person that conducts his business with ingtegrity and respect. We originally had a different plan that was no longer feasible and because of Todd and Mike we still had an amazing night! Todd and mike made our night absolutely perfect and we didn’t have to worry about a thing! Awesome DJ and emcee! We were dancing allll night! He read the crowd and played a variety of music. He was creative using both his unique ideas and our ideas and it made for the best party!

Sent on 01/20/2020

Brian Barrett · Married on 12/10/2019

Wedding 10-12-19

Todd DJ’d my brother and sister’s wedding and we had to continue the tradition! He was charismatic and has a true passion for music. He took into account our music requests and kept the party going all night long! We were out on the dance floor from the start to the end of the reception and everyone mentioned how great of a time they had dancing. Todd added personal touches to our day by creating slideshows of pictures during the mother/son and father/daughter dances. We also used the mirror booth for our guests to take pictures and it was quite a hit! The guests loved the different backgrounds to choose from in addition to the silly props! We highly recommend Todd and Jock in the Box Entertainment for any wedding!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Lauren C · Married on 12/07/2019

12/7/19 wedding with Steve from Jock in the Box

We are so glad we chose Steve from Jock in the Box to DJ our wedding on 12/7/19! He did an absolutely fantastic job the night of the wedding, and the planning process was so easy and seamless for us. His passion for music is clear when you meet him, and his high energy personality kept our party going all night! He knew the perfect mix of songs to play to keep everyone out on the dance floor. He also helped to coordinate the night’s timeline with our caterer so we didn’t have to worry about a thing except having the time of our lives. Thanks again Steve and Jock in the Box!

Sent on 01/01/2020

Marie · Married on 12/07/2019

Amazing photo booth

Best photo booth I have seen! My friends had so much fun using this. I’m so happy I have all of the photos for myself as well! I would highly recommend the magic mirror photo booth to anyone who wants to add some fun to their wedding.

Sent on 01/15/2020

Lauren · Married on 11/16/2019

Awesome, never a dull moment

Todd was awesome!! We originally heard him at my cousins wedding and then went with him for our wedding. From our meetings to the wedding, everything was done so well. Everyone loved the music! Mike did the magic mirror and it was such a hit and so much fun!

Sent on 11/30/2019

Emily · Married on 10/19/2019

Todd is the Best of the Best

If you can book Todd as you’d DJ from Jock in the Box, your wedding day will be complete. From our very first meeting with Todd we instantly knew we wanted him at our wedding. His energy, personality and kindness is something that is rare to find these days. Todd genuinely loves to be a DJ and you can see that from the time you book him up until your wedding day. He helped us with everything we questioned or worried about and made our wedding day flawless. The dance floor was packed the entire night and i’m still getting compliments of how amazing he was. The DJ can make or break your wedding day and Todd will 10000% make your wedding day everything you hope for.

The Chasse’s
    10.19.2019

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Ariana

Ariana Lempereur Roth · Married on 10/15/2019

Absolutely perfect DJ ... will go over the top to make sure your experience is perfect

Todd should win an award for DJ of the year! He is so sweet and goes over the top to make sure everything goes as smoothly as possible and as perfect as possible. He is worth every penny and in my opinion every one should use him! Thank you Todd for everything and I will recommend you to everyone I know!

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Lenice

Lenice Lappert · Married on 10/05/2019

Absolutely Amazing

Todd listened to our requests and also provided many excellent suggestions for our wedding. Todd is hysterical and great at his job. You can definitely tell he truly enjoys what he does. Look no further, Jock in the Box is your DJ!

Sent on 10/19/2019

Marisa · Married on 10/04/2019

Steve is the best!

What a great experience working with Steve and Jock in the Box! Steve was so warm, funny, attentive and responsive. He listened to us and totally "got" our vibe! He evened worked behind the scenes with my dad to make sure his toast was exactly how he envisioned it to be. We couldn't be any happier with Jock in the Box! Thanks!

Sent on 10/18/2019
  • Kim

Kim and Matt Nettis · Married on 09/28/2019

Simply amazing!!

Hands down the best part of my Wedding was hiring jock in the box. Steve our DJ was amazing, had our guests dancing the whole night. We ended up getting the mirror photo booth and it was such a great addition to our wedding! The site and the DJ were very helpful when needing to choose songs for our special day! I couldn’t of been more happier how everything came
    together!!
    Thank you Jock Im the box for being a part of
    Our special day!!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Kathryn Moschella · Married on 09/20/2019

Hire Todd!

Todd was nothing short of amazing from the start! He had DJ’ed two of my friends weddings so I knew he would do a good job and he did not disappoint. We trusted his judgment and he picked music that everyone enjoyed. Do not hesitate and hire Todd! He really goes above and beyond!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Tom & Sue · Married on 09/07/2019

Wonderful and Memorable Celebration!!!

Ben was amazing! Very professional and courteous. He went above and beyond to ensure our son’s wedding reception was a most enjoyable and memorable celebration.

Sent on 09/23/2019

Alexandra · Married on 09/01/2019

Our guests never left the dance floor!

Todd was incredible!! From the minute we booked him we knew our wedding was going to be something special! After our intros our guests never left the dance floor, it was a party all night!! We would highly recommend his services!

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 08/31/2019

From the ceremony to the cocktail hour to the reception and dance party, Steve's DJ'ing was perfect

Steve Forster was the DJ at our wedding on 8/31/19 at Smolak Farms in North Andover, MA. We specifically sought out his services after Jock In a Box DJ'd a friend's wedding the year before. Since Jock in the Box is located in CT, we coordinated everything over email and phone until the day of the event. After our final call with Steve to go over details (set list, etc.), we felt a WAVE of relief and knew that we were in good hands. His confidence and genuine assurance that everything would go smoothly helped to relieve our nerves. As promised, his execution was perfect- the music at our wedding was amazing and our guests literally did not stop dancing all night. We would HIGHLY recommend Steve tif you're looking for a DJ who is fun, professional, reliable, and knows how to read a room to get the party started and keep it going strong throughout the night!

Sent on 09/28/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle Dicicco · Married on 08/23/2019

Wedding dj! Amazing!

Todd Powers was our DJ for our wedding on 08/23/19 - I had communicated with Todd mainly through email and only met him 2 weeks before my wedding. Not once did I ever feel nervous about this. He responded to all of my emails and concerns very quickly. Todd was an amazing DJ and helped to make our wedding ceremony and reception perfect and so much fun! The music was amazing and the live edit video was beautiful! A must have for you wedding :)

Sent on 09/07/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor Mersereau · Married on 08/17/2019

Best of the Best!

Jock in the Box-Specifically Todd Powers is top notch!

Over a year ago we started working with Todd, he was the first and only DJ we met with when it came to our wedding. We felt so comfortable with him from the moment we met and had complete confidence in his ability to do a fantastic job!

At our wedding, Todd simply blew us away with his ability to play to our room of guests. He put in a lot of hard work to get to know us and our bridal party so that when our big day came he could run the show and let the night happen.

Todd knew how to get people dancing, slow it down when appropriate, and he wasn't afraid to mix it up and have a great time. We received so many compliments from our wedding guests about Jock in the Box. We would highly recommend this absolutely AMAZING company to anyone looking for someone to entertain guests at any event.

Jock in the Box (Todd) - Thanks so much for enhancing our special day! Taylor and Jon

Sent on 09/02/2019

Randy · Married on 08/16/2019

Beyond Great

I work for a wedding venue so picking vendors for my own wedding was incredibly difficult. I am beyond happy I picked Todd from Jock in the Box. From my first meeting with him we knew he was the DJ for our wedding. He makes everything so personalized and handles every request. He has so many different booths he DJ's from, some have TV's, some have cool light effects, just so many options. We had a fantastic party, and everyone always says a good DJ makes the party, and he did exactly that. We had Steve do our magic mirror and it was awesome as well. We got to pick a celebrity to be part of the green screen, they customize the lettering for our wedding. Steve was a great attendant and very helpful and fun. We love Todd, Steve, and the Jock in the Box crew!

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Loren

Loren · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing!!!

Todd was THE best! Made the process super easy and super fun! would absolutely pick them again for anything!! recommending to everyone!!

Sent on 08/05/2019