Jock in the Box Entertainment Reviews

Jock in the Box Entertainment 6
Jock in the Box Entertainment 7

Merissa · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Funniest guy ever!!

Todd from jock in the box was one of the funniest, nicest people we have ever met. We immediately booked with him to ensure availability for our special day....we just know that he is going to be so much fun!

Sent on 01/06/2019
  • Loren

Loren · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing!!!

Todd was THE best! Made the process super easy and super fun! would absolutely pick them again for anything!! recommending to everyone!!

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Marisa

Marisa · Married on 07/13/2019

So much dancing!

You seriously cannot get a better DJ than Todd Powers at Jock in the Box! Todd met with us throughout planning for our wedding and made everything so easy with an online database for choosing songs for every moment of our reception. Todd reads the room and gets people on the dance floor and actually listens to your requests. If you want to make sure your wedding has a great DJ, choose Jock in the Box!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Alexis Frederick · Married on 07/05/2019

Incredible!

Todd was absolutely incredible, best in the business DJ. We met with Todd about a year before our wedding, about 30 minutes into our meeting we knew we had no look no further for a wedding DJ. Todd is professional, talented, extremely outgoing, and very genuine. We were blown away by how interactive he was with our wedding crowd the night of. We received numerous compliments on how lively dancing was at our wedding and how wonderful our DJ was. I can’t say enough great things about him and we are so lucky and happy to have had him apart of the best day of our lives. Thank you for everything and for being one of the best wedding vendors we could have asked for!

Sent on 08/10/2019

Amanda · Married on 07/03/2019

If you’re looking for the BEST TIME..

Where do I start? Todd DJed our holiday party at woodwinds 2 christmases ago. It was the most fun Christmas party we’ve ever had and EVERYONE from our salon danced ALL NIGHT. We got engaged in May and when we were looking for a dj one of the girls said what about the one from the Christmas party? We found out who it was and made an appt. we didn’t look any further. Todd was the one, we left and said to each other “he’s so cool I can’t wait”. Fast forward to our wedding July 3rd. TODD YOU WERE ABSOLUTELY THE BEST! We can’t thank you enough for making our day go so smooth, so fun, and so unique. If people weren’t outside on the deck at Amarantes, they were inside on the dance floor. If you are looking for an amazing DJ with personality and charisma, who knows how to play GOOD MUSIC, TODD IS YOUR GUY!! And the magic mirror selfie station was a hit! Taylor was a great help to make that run smoothly also! Don’t hesitate to book that, much more fun and unique than your traditional photo booth. Again thank you Todd for making our day SOOOO AMAZING! We just want to have a random party just to party with you again!

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Kait

Kait · Married on 06/29/2019

Best Wedding DJ!

Todd was our DJ for our June 2019 wedding and was hands down our favorite vendor! Todd was always so welcoming and kind at each meeting - he genuinely cares about his clients. I was very impressed with our final meeting a few weeks before the wedding. During the final meeting he went over every possible detail and it really made us feel that our big day was in great hands. Todd had the dance floor completely packed the entire night of our wedding. I got so many compliments from our wedding guests about how great Todd was and how they loved the music. Guests were asking for the playlist and expressing that it was one of the best weddings they ever attended. Having Todd and Jock in the Box Entertainment be apart of your big day or event is one of the best decisions you will make!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Daniel Cassella · Married on 06/28/2019

Out of this world

Todd was very professional. He delivered 110% the whole night. He went above and beyond for us and for our guests. Everyone was impressed with his talent. We would recommend him to anyone for any type of event. 5 star review every time.

Sent on 06/29/2019

Mandy Lucente · Married on 06/28/2019

Wedding Day Entertainment!

We hadn’t even left our initial meeting with Jock in the Box & we had already decided we wanted to book them for our wedding day! Our DJ was Ben and he ensured that the planning of the entertainment/music for our wedding was easy, fun, and enjoyable!! Ben offered suggestions & guidance based on what we were looking for. He was so personable & took the time to get to know us which goes a long way. Ben helped to keep our guests up & dancing throughout our reception. We highly recommend Jock in the Box & adding the Live Edit into your package!!!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Alyssa Anderson · Married on 06/14/2019

Amazing experience, would deff hire again!

I would highly recommend. Jock in the box, Todd, and staff are amazing and made the wedding so fun!! All my guests were up dancing!!!

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 06/09/2019

The Perfect Wedding DJ

Todd Powers of Jock in the Box Entertainment came highly recommended by my photographer. As soon as I met with Todd, I knew he had the energy and personality I wanted at my wedding. Every meeting I was laughing and getting my wedding planned out. He helped organized my wedding timeline, and played the best music I could have asked for. He made sure that all the things I wanted done happened. From games, to videos played, and special songs. He even helped orchestrate a memorial dance in honor of my father who passed away a couple months before my wedding. It was so special to have that. During the wedding he kept everyone engaged with games, dancing and slideshows and video clips. Every one of my guests was completely entertained. Not to mention my dance floor was packed most of the night. I got married on a Sunday and a lot of people had work the following day and had to leave a little early. That is the only reason the dance floor wasn't packed until the very end. However, people still danced to the very end to the best party music. He was on top of everything from day one. I could not have imagined my ceremony and reception being as perfect as it was and I owe Todd a big thanks for that. We had purchased the video package in order for the videos and slideshows to be played, but the most important for including that in our package was to have a live edit. He had a slideshow put together with day of photos from my photographer over a song of our choice and it was so beautiful and made the ending of the night so special. My guests are still talking about it, and all the fun they had. Look no further for the perfect wedding DJ. Thank you Jock in the Box! Especially you Todd!

Love, Mr. and Mrs. Archambault

Sent on 06/23/2019
    Jock in the Box Entertainment 8
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 06/08/2019

Best DJ and person!

Every time my husband and I left Jock in the Box we looked at each-other and just said: "Todd is the best!". From our very first meeting to our wedding day he made it such a great experience. Todd is more then just a DJ - he is a great person and an expert in his field and of weddings in general. We went into our final meeting with so many missing pieces and left confident and excited all because of him. On our actual wedding day he was more than we could of asked for. He blends music in a really fun and creative way and adds personal touches that make all the difference. I want to host another event just to use his services again. Look no further for your DJ then Jock in the Box!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Kelly Bednarz · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing DJ!

We had Todd DJ our wedding, and he was absolutely amazing! All of our guests were dancing all night. The live edit and mirror photo booth were also great additions to our day. We highly recommend Jock in the Box!!!

Sent on 06/15/2019

Ronald M Ryder · Married on 05/25/2019

Jock in The Box - Like Family!

We had the best experience imaginable with Jock in the Box. From our consultation meeting we knew that Todd Powers was the DJ for our wedding. He is the utmost professional but also knows how to party. From the moment our reception began we were getting compliments about the music selection and the DJ's vibe. He helped us put together a perfect night. If you want to guarantee your wedding is the party of a lifetime, go with Jock in the Box.

Sent on 06/15/2019
  • Liz

Liz Vitali · Married on 05/11/2019

Best. Dj. Ever.

Todd was our DJ for our wedding this past May. I knew from the moment we got engaged that there was zero question of who we wanted as our DJ. As soon as we found the venue, I immediately emailed Todd to make sure he was available for that date. Todd is the BEST DJ!! Not only does he make sure everything goes smoothly, he's entertaining and gets your guests pumped up! If you're looking for a DJ that's amazing and a great person as well, look no further!!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Libby Zarrillo · Married on 02/23/2019

Totally Awesome!!

Todd was the best we could have asked for! From our first meeting he made us feel comfortable with his professional, yet, warm and friendly demeanor. On our last meeting before the big day Todd took away all of our nerves by reassuring us that he was going to help make our day perfect. And boy did he make our day perfect. The website was so helpful with choosing songs and keeping us on task during the planning process. Todd was always available by e-mail, call or text when any questions arose. I would recommend Todd 100% to anyone who wants to have the best music and most fun DJ. Also, our guests LOVED the magic mirror photos booth and all of the fun personalized backgrounds that were offered. You can't go wrong with Jock in the Box.

Sent on 03/13/2019
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline Ann Bolles · Married on 02/06/2019

The best around!!

My title doesn’t lie. Todd Powers at Jock in the Box is the very best DJ around. From the introductions to all night dancing he knew exactly how to get people on that dance floor. And keep them there! Everyone at our wedding said that he was amazing and we knew after our first meeting with Todd he really makes you feel special and that your wedding is going to be amazing. I highly recommend booking Jock in the Box! You CANNOT go wrong!

Sent on 06/16/2019

Lindsay Moran · Married on 12/29/2018

Incredible!

We could not have asked for a better DJ for our wedding! Todd from Jock in the Box is absolutely incredible! From the time we booked with him until the wedding he made sure everything was perfect. Everyone enjoyed the music at our wedding and danced the entire night which is just what we wanted. Todd really takes the time to get to know you and provide music that you and your guests will enjoy. Finally the live edit was AMAZING! It totally blew everyone away and is something that we will treasure forever. I give Jock in the Box my highest recommendation without a doubt. Book them for your wedding!!!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Delila Durmic · Married on 11/18/2018

Jock in the Box - Steve

Steve was an excellent DJ during our wedding. We had a mixed wedding with live music and a DJ mix. Steve made the whole process very simple and took care of everything. We had very tough names that needed to be pronounced during our walk in and Steve learned all the names. The music was exactly what we were looking for. We had made a small sample list of the music we like, and Jock in the Box made a playlist of those songs and songs that pair well with our likings. Steve was even able to play music from our country that we had sent him. Not only was the DJ exactly what we expected, but the speakers and equipment were top of the line. The music was very clear, loud, and had no echo or static like most places would have. Overall, Steve from Jock in the Box went above all expectations and was vey accommodating and easy to work with.

Sent on 12/19/2018

Lisa · Married on 11/10/2018

BEST dj ever, Todd had our guests on the dance floor all night.

Todd and Jock in the box exceeded my expectations. From the moment we booked him till the end of our wedding he made it his priority to make sure we had the best day of our lives. Our guests are still talking about how great him and his team were and that the dance floor was packed all night. He also has a high quality sound system which a lot of djs dont have. I highly recommend.

Sent on 01/27/2019
  • Ty Wosleger

Ty Wosleger · Married on 10/13/2018

Highly recommend

Todd and his crew were extremely professional on our wedding day and were a big hit amongst guests. During the planning process, Todd was cordial and eager to make things the best they could be. My wife and I highly recommend Jock in the Box for your big day!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Stephanie · Married on 10/04/2018

Highly recommend!!

Choosing Todd as the DJ for our wedding was the best decision! He came highly recommended by numerous friends and family and he did not disappoint. From start to finish working with Todd was an absolute pleasure. He was attentive, responsive and went above an beyond at delivering an experience unique to our big day! Our friends and family raved about the music and many of them said they haven’t danced that hard at a wedding ever! It was a pleasure having Todd as our DJ and we would highly recommend him and his team!

Sent on 11/24/2018

Michael · Married on 09/22/2018

We used Jock in the Box for our wedding on 9/22/18 at Lighthouse Point Park in New Haven, CT and it was hands down one of the best decisions we could have made. Todd was incredibly friendly, attentive, and understanding in the lead up to the wedding. He basically doubles as a wedding planner that helps you get your event in order. We carefully mapped out the key things we were looking to do and the timing around them and he turned something that could be very stressful into an extreme sense of comfort for us. In addition to using his premium sound package, we went with his multi-color uplighting which added great ambience to the room and synced up wonderfully with the music. They were especially fun as the dancing kicked into high gear in the later portions of the evening. Todd was able to listen to our musical interests and take the vibe we were interested in having at the wedding and translate it to the event in an incredible way. He is not a "push play DJ". He will go above and beyond to create an experience unique to your event. We got live mixes and mashups of different songs, great segues, and just a general sense of what was needed to keep the room moving all night. He even was kind enough to include a number of silly audio samples from YouTube clips we wanted throughout the evening, which added some humor and a personal touch. All in all, I couldn't recommend Jock in the Box enough. They were great in the planning phase and even better on the day of the wedding. On time, professional, and an overall excellent handle on how music can take a party to the next level. 5 stars all the way!

Sent on 09/25/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/21/2018

Hands down one of the best decisions we made booking Jock in the Box. Steve was our DJ for our wedding on 9/21/18 at Cascade! The whole planning process with Jock in the Box from the start was easygoing! Both Steve & Todd were always available to answer any questions. I loved having our personalized page where we could add whatever songs we wanted & customize our night! Steve was even available & texting with me the day off a last minute change. My husband & I felt so comfortable after our final meeting & we knew our DJ was going to make our night & he sure did! He exceeded our expectations! All our guests were blown away at the Live Edit & we could not be happier!! He played to the crowd & I received some many compliments on the DJ! Again I cannot recommend these guys highly enough!! THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Nicole · Married on 09/01/2018

A Gatsby Affair!

Todd and his crew were beyond amazing. From the second I met Todd I knew he was going to seal the deal provide my husband and I, as well as our wedding guest the wedding of a lifetime. He was thorough and energetic. He was understanding and extremely helpful, not to mention he gets a wonderful grasp of the dancing audience and plays the right tunes at the right time! Todd really listens to what the bride and groom want and need and does everything he can to make the even go smoothly. All of the staff that attending the wedding with him were also amazing. They were so kind and fun! Furthermore, Todd helped me make my father daughter dance a one of a kind, memorable moment by taking my voice recording of a letter I wrote to my daddy and cut it into the song. I don't even have words for the amazing-ness of it! On top of that he and my photographer ( Russell's Photography) worked hand in hand to put together a live edit featuring actual wedding day photos, speeches, and a song to top off the night! I honestly don't have enough amazing things to say about Jock in the Box entertainment! They really made out NYE Gatsby Style wedding dream come true!

Sent on 01/23/2019
    Jock in the Box Entertainment 9
    Jock in the Box Entertainment 10
    Jock in the Box Entertainment 11

Erika · Married on 08/24/2018

Todd djed our wedding and he was outstanding played the best music, our guests had a great time dancing the night away to Todd's music, the mirror photobooth was amazing with the different props he brought everyone loved it and at the end of our wedding they played a live edit show it was amazing.

Sent on 09/02/2018