Jock in the Box Entertainment Reviews

Jock in the Box Entertainment 6
Jock in the Box Entertainment 7

Merissa · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Funniest guy ever!!

Todd from jock in the box was one of the funniest, nicest people we have ever met. We immediately booked with him to ensure availability for our special day....we just know that he is going to be so much fun!

Libby Zarrillo · Married on 02/23/2019

Totally Awesome!!

Todd was the best we could have asked for! From our first meeting he made us feel comfortable with his professional, yet, warm and friendly demeanor. On our last meeting before the big day Todd took away all of our nerves by reassuring us that he was going to help make our day perfect. And boy did he make our day perfect. The website was so helpful with choosing songs and keeping us on task during the planning process. Todd was always available by e-mail, call or text when any questions arose. I would recommend Todd 100% to anyone who wants to have the best music and most fun DJ. Also, our guests LOVED the magic mirror photos booth and all of the fun personalized backgrounds that were offered. You can't go wrong with Jock in the Box.

Lindsay Moran · Married on 12/29/2018

Incredible!

We could not have asked for a better DJ for our wedding! Todd from Jock in the Box is absolutely incredible! From the time we booked with him until the wedding he made sure everything was perfect. Everyone enjoyed the music at our wedding and danced the entire night which is just what we wanted. Todd really takes the time to get to know you and provide music that you and your guests will enjoy. Finally the live edit was AMAZING! It totally blew everyone away and is something that we will treasure forever. I give Jock in the Box my highest recommendation without a doubt. Book them for your wedding!!!

Delila Durmic · Married on 11/18/2018

Jock in the Box - Steve

Steve was an excellent DJ during our wedding. We had a mixed wedding with live music and a DJ mix. Steve made the whole process very simple and took care of everything. We had very tough names that needed to be pronounced during our walk in and Steve learned all the names. The music was exactly what we were looking for. We had made a small sample list of the music we like, and Jock in the Box made a playlist of those songs and songs that pair well with our likings. Steve was even able to play music from our country that we had sent him. Not only was the DJ exactly what we expected, but the speakers and equipment were top of the line. The music was very clear, loud, and had no echo or static like most places would have. Overall, Steve from Jock in the Box went above all expectations and was vey accommodating and easy to work with.

Lisa · Married on 11/10/2018

BEST dj ever, Todd had our guests on the dance floor all night.

Todd and Jock in the box exceeded my expectations. From the moment we booked him till the end of our wedding he made it his priority to make sure we had the best day of our lives. Our guests are still talking about how great him and his team were and that the dance floor was packed all night. He also has a high quality sound system which a lot of djs dont have. I highly recommend.

• Ty Wosleger

Ty Wosleger · Married on 10/13/2018

Highly recommend

Todd and his crew were extremely professional on our wedding day and were a big hit amongst guests. During the planning process, Todd was cordial and eager to make things the best they could be. My wife and I highly recommend Jock in the Box for your big day!

Stephanie · Married on 10/04/2018

Highly recommend!!

Choosing Todd as the DJ for our wedding was the best decision! He came highly recommended by numerous friends and family and he did not disappoint. From start to finish working with Todd was an absolute pleasure. He was attentive, responsive and went above an beyond at delivering an experience unique to our big day! Our friends and family raved about the music and many of them said they haven’t danced that hard at a wedding ever! It was a pleasure having Todd as our DJ and we would highly recommend him and his team!

Michael · Married on 09/22/2018

We used Jock in the Box for our wedding on 9/22/18 at Lighthouse Point Park in New Haven, CT and it was hands down one of the best decisions we could have made. Todd was incredibly friendly, attentive, and understanding in the lead up to the wedding. He basically doubles as a wedding planner that helps you get your event in order. We carefully mapped out the key things we were looking to do and the timing around them and he turned something that could be very stressful into an extreme sense of comfort for us. In addition to using his premium sound package, we went with his multi-color uplighting which added great ambience to the room and synced up wonderfully with the music. They were especially fun as the dancing kicked into high gear in the later portions of the evening. Todd was able to listen to our musical interests and take the vibe we were interested in having at the wedding and translate it to the event in an incredible way. He is not a "push play DJ". He will go above and beyond to create an experience unique to your event. We got live mixes and mashups of different songs, great segues, and just a general sense of what was needed to keep the room moving all night. He even was kind enough to include a number of silly audio samples from YouTube clips we wanted throughout the evening, which added some humor and a personal touch. All in all, I couldn't recommend Jock in the Box enough. They were great in the planning phase and even better on the day of the wedding. On time, professional, and an overall excellent handle on how music can take a party to the next level. 5 stars all the way!

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/21/2018

Hands down one of the best decisions we made booking Jock in the Box. Steve was our DJ for our wedding on 9/21/18 at Cascade! The whole planning process with Jock in the Box from the start was easygoing! Both Steve & Todd were always available to answer any questions. I loved having our personalized page where we could add whatever songs we wanted & customize our night! Steve was even available & texting with me the day off a last minute change. My husband & I felt so comfortable after our final meeting & we knew our DJ was going to make our night & he sure did! He exceeded our expectations! All our guests were blown away at the Live Edit & we could not be happier!! He played to the crowd & I received some many compliments on the DJ! Again I cannot recommend these guys highly enough!! THANK YOU!!!

Nicole · Married on 09/01/2018

A Gatsby Affair!

Todd and his crew were beyond amazing. From the second I met Todd I knew he was going to seal the deal provide my husband and I, as well as our wedding guest the wedding of a lifetime. He was thorough and energetic. He was understanding and extremely helpful, not to mention he gets a wonderful grasp of the dancing audience and plays the right tunes at the right time! Todd really listens to what the bride and groom want and need and does everything he can to make the even go smoothly. All of the staff that attending the wedding with him were also amazing. They were so kind and fun! Furthermore, Todd helped me make my father daughter dance a one of a kind, memorable moment by taking my voice recording of a letter I wrote to my daddy and cut it into the song. I don't even have words for the amazing-ness of it! On top of that he and my photographer ( Russell's Photography) worked hand in hand to put together a live edit featuring actual wedding day photos, speeches, and a song to top off the night! I honestly don't have enough amazing things to say about Jock in the Box entertainment! They really made out NYE Gatsby Style wedding dream come true!

Jock in the Box Entertainment 8
    Jock in the Box Entertainment 9
    Jock in the Box Entertainment 10

Erika · Married on 08/24/2018

Todd djed our wedding and he was outstanding played the best music, our guests had a great time dancing the night away to Todd's music, the mirror photobooth was amazing with the different props he brought everyone loved it and at the end of our wedding they played a live edit show it was amazing.

Lauren · Married on 08/04/2018

Ben just DJed our wedding this weekend and we couldn't have been happier with how everything went! Ben is such a great guy and made us comfortable and confident from the first meeting right up to the end of our big day! It was such a pleasure working with him and we had multiple compliments from guests saying how great all the music flowed. We also loved our live edit and gobo light- definitely great add ons! I've been recommending jock in the box to everyone, especially if they could have Ben for their big day!

Scott · Married on 07/28/2018

I just want to thank Todd for doing and amazing job for my daughters wedding on 7/28/18. Ever since my daughter was 5 and heard Todd at an event she said whenever she got married Todd will be the DJ at her wedding. Todd did not disappoint did an amazing job with music and making the wedding very special and one me and my wife will never forget! Thanks again Todd

Scott R

Amanda · Married on 07/28/2018

I knew from the moment that I saw Todd Powers and his company at a bridal show that he was exactly what I wanted and needed for my wedding day. He is an absolutely incredible DJ. He is so professional, so fun and knows exactly how to get the party started and keep it going. I have known him for quite a long time and he actually DJ'd dances I would attend when I was younger. He was amazing then and he is amazing now! He was so accommodating and played such a huge part in making our wedding day seamless and perfect. He wanted to make sure every bit of the day was just right and took the time to make certain that the brother/sister dance would be exactly what my brother and I wanted and it truly was! I would highly recommend Todd and the entire company to everyone and anyone!

Rachel · Married on 07/14/2018

We worked with Ben from Jock in the Box and he was great! Ben was easy to reach when we had any questions at all. Ben gave great recommendations and was fun to work with.

In additional, I planned a surprise performance for my husband at the wedding and Ben helped me make it possible! It was such a special moment and I thank Ben for making this dream come true.

My brother and fiancé were so happy with his work they booked him as well!

Maxine · Married on 07/06/2018

Where do I begin?! Todd exceeded our expectations from the moment I met him. After meeting him at the Bridal Expo at the XL center I knew I needed to see what Jock in the Box was all about. At our initial meeting, I was certain that I wanted Todd and his team to be apart of our big day. I never met with any other DJ because I knew Todd would help make my day perfect. From the ceremony through the reception our music was on point! Todd got everyone engaged and on the dance floor! THEN our live-edit was AH-MAZINGGG! I would absolutely recommend Jock in the Box to anybody.

Tessa · Married on 07/03/2018

Todd is the best Dj In Connecticut!!! My guests did not stop dancing all night!

Jock in the Box Entertainment 11
    Jock in the Box Entertainment 12
    Jock in the Box Entertainment 13

Samantha · Married on 06/29/2018

Steve from Jock in the Box exceeded our expectations from the first meeting. Working with Steve and his company was the best part of wedding planning by far. He was fun and super knowledgeable. He understood what we wanted as a couple and how to appeal to ALL guests. My husband and I can not say enough positive things about working with Steve. SO many wedding guests complimented what an amazing DJ he was! The Magic Mirror was a great addition to our wedding as well! Guests had tons of fun and got something personal to take home from the wedding.

Kylie · Married on 06/02/2018

Taylor was an awesome DJ! He was so responsive to all of my emails regarding song choices for every part of the wedding. Taylor was ver accommodating to our special requests such as having our friend play the guitar and sing our first dance. Taylor handled everything directly with our friend to make sure he had whatever our friend needed to perform. He definitely made this process easy and stress free! He did great job of getting the party going and keeping it going! People were begging for him to stay longer and play more songs. I cannot tell you how many of my guests came up to my husband and I and said, "You're DJ is so good!" This company is amazing and has an awesome set--up. You need to book this vendor!

Emily · Married on 05/27/2018

One of the most important aspects of our wedding was to have a phenomenal DJ. I first met Todd and a vendor event at our venue about a year and a half before our wedding date. My sister and I were highly impressed with Todd's personality and set up and I immediately booked an appointment so my fiance could meet him as well.
    After our meeting, we knew that Todd was the DJ for us and we were so excited to work with him.

What really stood out to us, was the final meeting before our wedding, which took place about two weeks out from the big day. This is the meeting where you sit with Todd and nail down every tiny detail. There were several details we didn't come prepared with answers for, but it was no problem. Todd had a ton of great suggestions for all the things we hadn't thought of. The major thing that sets Todd apart from every other DJ is his exceptional confidence and the years of experience he has. We left our final meeting feeling like a weight had been lifted because we knew with Todd in the house, we wouldn't have a thing to worry about.
    It is obvious that Todd loves his job, and that love shines through in his work. You absolutely will not be disappointed!

Chelsey · Married on 05/27/2018

Steve and Jock in the Box are all you need! Their studio is modern and comfortable and everything was perfect - he had the dance floor moving til the last song and his energy lit up the whole room.

Steve and his team made sure our live edit video was perfect and that meant resaying our vows because a jet flew by during the ceremony! They don’t settle for anything less than perfection.

Our guests had a great time with the selfie mirror and the photos came out great. Getting them all on a flashdrive made it even better.

We couldn’t be happier with choosing them to be our DJ - HIGHLY recommend!!

Ashley · Married on 04/28/2018

Todd did an absolutely amazing job with our wedding. From the start, he did a great job of keeping in touch with us and really getting to know what we envisioned for our day. His music software was awesome and really allowed us to hand pick some of our favorite music! The day of the event he kept things organized and really made the night flow perfectly. So many guests came up to me saying how much they loved the music!!!

Becky · Married on 12/02/2017

Todd was the BEST DJ EVER! Everyone at our wedding was dancing, laughing, and having a great time. He kept everyone engaged throughout the entire evening. So many people came up to us and said how impressed they were with him! We definitely made the right choice going with Todd!
    Thank you Todd for everything that you did for us!

Katianne · Married on 11/25/2017

Todd we are still speechless with the amazing job you did at our wedding. I knew it was going to be great, but you were off the charts. I have people telling me "the Dj was amazing" left &right! You truly made it memorable and a night to remember! Thank you xo

Ps. The Live Edit...Superb! I can't stop watching it over & over!

Matthew · Married on 10/14/2017

My wife and I got married on 10/14/17 and we were told about Todd from Jock in the Box as soon as we were engaged. Once we chose our wedding date we set up a meeting with Todd right away because we heard he fills up quick. From the moment we met Todd, we knew that our reception was going to a memorable one! We sat down at his office and he didn’t pitch us anything. He just talked with us and got to know us as a couple and individuals. We became friends on Facebook and he was able to understand more about us in our long engagement process. Once the wedding date got closer we met with Todd and we went through everything in so much detail that we knew there would be zero chances for any error. At our reception Todd was so energetic and knew exactly what to play and when to play it. His online playlist made things very easy for us to make sure he knew what to play and what not to play. At the same time though we wanted him to feel out our crowd and do what he knew best. And let me tell you, he did not disappoint! Since our wedding so many of our guests told us that he was the best wedding DJ they have been with! We were so thankful for Todd throughout the whole wedding process and hopefully get to see him in action again! Thank you for everything Todd!!

Matt and Amanda Fontaine