Joanna Young Photography Reviews

Joanna Young Photography 6
Joanna Young Photography 7

Nicole · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely Amazing

Joanna was absolutely amazing to us. From meeting her, to traveling with us to a special location for our engagement pictures to our perfect weddig day. She was there for us not only for photography but to help with little odds and ends. She went above and beyond to get what I believe are some other the greatest photos!

Sent on 11/07/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/05/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

Joanna and her co-photographer Emma photographed our wedding in Syracuse and they exceeded our expectations. The quality of the photos and the natural emotional moments they captured are something we will be able to look back on and remember for the rest of our married life together. Not to mention, Joanna will go above and beyond to capture precious moments of you and your new spouse/fiance. They had fun with our bridal party and always kept us laughing and smiling. They were so flexible with our schedule and got so many nice shots even though we were on a bit of a time crunch from the ceremony to reception. We had a large wedding party and they were still able to capture all of our special moments. JC young photography is wonderful and will give you all the best memories of your special day!!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Jonelle · Married on 07/06/2018

Joanna and Rob did an INCREDIBLE job of capturing our day. They were so easy to work with from start to finish and we felt completely comfortable with them on the day of the wedding. They were with us almost the entire day and took the most amazing photos as we moved from place to place. Wedding days fly by and this couple did such a great job of making sure I never forget those special moments. The pictures were sent to us in such a timely manner. We were shocked how fast they came and even more shocked how absolutely beautiful they were. You can't beat her price! If you are doing your pictures before your wedding you need someone with you for a very long time. She is the best of the best. This will be your best wedding investment!! Thank you Joanna and Rob!!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Kaitlin · Married on 06/16/2018

If I could give 6 stars, I would. Joanna was INCREDIBLE. Not only was I so so so happy with the final photos, but she was super responsive in answering my questions and was fun to spend the day with. She even got her feet into freezing cold water to make sure she had the right angle to shoot some dock photos of our wedding party.

Sent on 07/02/2018
    Joanna Young Photography 18
    Joanna Young Photography 19

Regina · Married on 06/09/2018

I chose Joanna as our wedding photographer because I saw her imagination photography and I knew she would be just perfect for our fairy tale medieval themed wedding. She is such an awesome person and a fantastic photographer. She was so patient with our wedding group and really made everyone feel comfortable for photos. We were looking for some imagination photography and she hit the nail on the head! We look forward to bringing our kids to see her soon for some of her dreamy imagination photography!

Sent on 07/13/2018
    Joanna Young Photography 20

Jessica · Married on 09/16/2017

Wow there aren’t enough words to describe JC Young Photography! Joanna was so accommodating and listened to every single want and need and fulfilled them all. She was super easy to work with and just went with the flow of things. We will be using JC Young Photography for all our professional photos going forward! I highly recommend JC Young Photography!

Sent on 11/29/2017
    Joanna Young Photography 21

Sara · Married on 09/09/2017

Working with Joanna at JC Young Photography has been an absolutely amazing experience! She has always been such a pleasure from our first meeting up through the end of our wedding. She is a true professional who is very organized and was willing to spend as much time as needed with us to be sure we had all of our ducks in a row for the wedding. During our engagement session she made our dreams come true by being super adventurous and hiking down to the bottom of Salmon River Falls to take our dream photos!! During our wedding day she did a wonderful job capturing all of the special moments and more. She is so friendly, fun and energetic and to top it all off her photos are amazing! The quality and clarity of her pictures are superb. I highly recommend JC Young Photography for wedding photos, and any photos for that matter!!!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Laura · Married on 06/30/2017

Joanna is not only an unbelievable photographer, but she is also such a kind, sweet, and funny person! She first photographed our engagement pictures and made us feel so comfortable. She is a great communicator and answered any questions that we had. She is such a fun person and will make your wedding day filled with laughter. The pricing for her service is very reasonable compared to many wedding photographers out there, and she will provide you with the most beautiful pictures. I cannot believe how fabulous they turned out. You won't regret hiring her for your big day!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Kyrsten · Married on 06/24/2017

Joanna is the BEST! Her pricing is awesome and her work is even better. She is so fun and easy to work with! All of my pictures came out perfect and honestly could not be more happy! I would recommend 100%!!!!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Susan · Married on 03/31/2017

I contacted Joanna after doing an internet search , to do "capture the proposal" pictures. Having little experience with the area AND needing tremendous help selecting the location due to rain, Joanna worked endlessly to assist. She was flexible, PATIENT, accomodating and overall just easy to work with. The best part? Joanna took such magnificent photos, capturing more than " the moment" , kept it all a secret until the question was popped AND magically made the rain a nonissue .....

She is amazing!
    Thank you Joanna for such a great experience. You created a moment that will make the entire family smile, forever.

Sent on 04/04/2017

Jillian · Married on 12/30/2016

Choosing Joanna as our wedding photographer was the easiest decision we made while planning our wedding! She was so easy to work with, always responded very quickly to emails and texts. We had some ideas for our engagement pictures, so she went off of those ideas and came up with some beautiful pictures. Our wedding was in December and she spent the whole day with the girls getting ready, and went WELL into the very snowy night. We were able to add a second photographer for an incredibly reasonable amount, also. I was so happy and excited to see a small sampling of our pictures just TWO DAYS after our wedding--what a surprise! And when she was done with editing all of our pictures she delivered them with a beautiful wooden box, an 8x10 of one of the pictures, and a sampling of 4x6 photos. Joanna is the best!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Kimberly · Married on 10/15/2016

I found out about Joanna's photography from a friend of mine. I messaged her and got almost an instant response, I absolutely knew she would be the right fit to photograph our wedding. Boy she did not disappoint. Her pricing packages are very reasonable, she's very easy to talk to and her photography skills are amazing. Our wedding was in October and it rained the entire day and night letting up for a little bit so we could go out and get some night photos, they were breath taking and Joanna was very patient with us and willing to be out in the freezing cold! I highly recommend!!!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Jessica · Married on 08/27/2016

Joanna is wonderful! So fun and full of life! She did a fantastic job coaching my husband(he has never done professional photos before) along from our engagement session to our "first look," to the end of the night at our wedding. We have enjoyed every moment with her, and the preview she put up on her facebook, just a few days after our wedding!, are amazing! I cannot wait to see more. We had 2 photographers, and her second was amazing as well. They were both so much fun, and so professional! Highly recommend both of them!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Jessica · Married on 08/12/2016

Joanna is officially my favorite photographer. She met with us before the wedding to make sure every detail was planned. The day of she dealt with family members stepping in front of her to take cell phone pictures, and 90 degree weather all with a smile. I hate having my picture taken, and always feel uncomfortable in front of a camera.. but Joanna is so friendly it felt like she was one of the bridesmaids and I forgot all about the camera. She even had a preview of our photos ready two days after the wedding!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Janelle · Married on 06/25/2016

Joanna is amazing. I planned my wedding from a different state and she made it very easy. From start to finish she is professional, great with communication, punctual, and very friendly. Most importantly, her work is simply stunning. She captured our big day perfectly and I couldn't ask for more. Highly recommended.

Sent on 07/27/2016

We had an amazing night with Joanna, who helped capture amazing moments that will last forever. I would highly recommend the professional work done by JC Photofraphy, to anyone looking to have lasting images of their special moment or day!

Sent on 03/27/2016
  • Mindy

Mindy · Married on 09/05/2015

I had a wonderful experience with Joanna with every occasion we have hired her for. The best part about her photography is her ability to guide you through, and make things effortless. I hired Joanna for our wedding and couldn't be more pleased with our wedding album. I will only use JC young photography for my family.

Sent on 11/21/2015

Christopher · Married on 07/06/2015

JC made our event easy and was interactive. She offered great suggestions and captured our special day with family.

Sent on 08/23/2015

Great photography service. Loved the pictures. Affordable price range for brides on a budget.

Sent on 11/21/2015