Jmage Reviews

9 Reviews for Jmage

Jmage 1
Jmage 2

Katherine · Married on 02/24/2018

me and my husband had the best experience working with Josh! He made sure he captured every moment that we wanted to have. We were so happy once we received the pictures and video clip. I cant express enough how happy we were with his work. I would recommend him to work with any bride and groom on their special day! Thank you Josh!

Jmage 3

Edwin · Married on 01/06/2018

Joshua was very professional . Full of love and loves everything he does . I highly recommend him to all my friends that are in need of his services . Thank you joshua for everything you did

Linda · Married on 10/07/2017

Josh worked with us to give us exactly what we wanted; engagement photos, wedding photos, and wedding video. He responded very quickly! Very friendly and easy to work with. We've already worked with him on our engagement photos and they came out great! I can't wait to see all our wedding photos and video.

Marissa · Married on 08/26/2017

Amazing and so fun to work with! The pictures were super crisp and he knows how to work the angles! Definitely would recommend to my family and friends. I look forward to working with him in the future!

Mariela · Married on 04/28/2017

Choosing Josh as our photographer for our wedding photos was one of the best decisions. His passion for photography shows in his talented work. An absolute joy to work with from the begining. Friendly, professional, punctual and fun.

Dani · Married on 11/04/2017

We were so lucky to have Joshua as our wedding photographer! From the moment I first contacted him, he was very responsive, honest, and passionate about not just taking photos, but capturing the story behind them. He was wonderful to work with and made sure we felt taken care of throughout the planning process, answering my ongoing questions, and made us feel very comfortable and natural just being ourselves. As an added bonus, he surprised us by giving us a large, framed print when he delivered the photos to us! I absolutely LOVE our photos! Joshua really went above and beyond for us. It was such a blessing to work with him and I will be recommending him to everyone I know!

• Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/02/2017

Josh was the perfect pick for our wedding! I am still looking at our photos from that day. Very professional, we received our photos a week after our wedding. And so willing to work with you and your wants/ needs! I highly recommend to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Jmage 4

Sofia · Married on 10/07/2017

4.2
      3.5
      3.5

We loved Josh's photos of our engagement & wedding! We were pleased to see how Josh was passionated to create better scene by encouraging us. He directed our posing and encouraged us feel more comfortable. We loved how the photos came out with natural smile and posing as well. It’s also great you will be able to get all photos done within few weeks! And if anyone consider him for your wedding photo, compare his photos to others. It is really rare to find this quality with this price! Definitely worth it!