JM Productions Professional DJ Service Reviews

JM Productions Professional DJ Service 2
JM Productions Professional DJ Service 3
JM Productions Professional DJ Service 4
JM Productions Professional DJ Service 5

We hired JM Productions for our Wedding Reception on 2/15/14 to provide the DJ, Photobooth, Uplighting and Day of Coordinator services. Let me just start by saying that Jamie and Tish are the BEST at what they do! From the initial meeting and leading up to our big day, everything was seamless and they were on point with our requests! Sadly, neither of my parents nor my husband's father were able to attend our wedding due to health issues- however Jamie and Tish accommodated our request to broadcast a Facetime session on a large flat screen tv they provided us at the reception. My father made the 'best toast ever' in front of all our guests and my parents were able to interact with us...not a dry eye left in the place;) Jamie was so much fun as our DJ and covered all of our specific music requests and Tish was spot on in making sure everything went smoothly and that the reception agenda flowed as planned. As for the Photobooth...BIG HIT with all our guests!!! So much fun--people are still talking about it and my Husband and I catch ourselves laughing out loud whenever we look at the beautiful photobooth album that JM Productions created for us. My husband and I had not one worry throughout the evening--just the way it should be for one of the biggest and most special events in your life:) Highly recommend JM Productions---best there is; professional and go above and beyond! They truly put your needs and wants first and make it happen!! (*Thank you again, Jamie & Tish!!*)

Sent on 02/20/2014

Meredith · Married on 11/30/2013

I was very busy during the planning process and elected not to meet face to face with my DJ, Jamie, before the wedding. I was a little worried about not meeting him beforehand, but this was not a problem at all. We spoke on the phone many times leading up to the wedding in order to make sure he knew exactly what I wanted. Another thing I was worried about was timing for the ceremony songs, but it was PERFECT! Music was played right on cue, just as I had imagined when planning. They provided lighting and DJ service for the reception too. Very happy with the service!

Sent on 03/02/2014

Melissa · Married on 11/23/2013

JM Productions - DJ & Photobooth service posted 1/19/2014

I was very pleased with JM Productions. They are good at keeping communication with their customers which was important to me. (I actually almost went with another company but they were terrible about getting back to me and that was NOT going to work. NO way was I going to risk something going wrong on my big day.) I am huge music person and this was the most important part of the reception for me. Although it wasn't required, I made the list of songs I wanted for the 4 hour time frame, in the order I wanted them played (yes, I'm very particular!) and Jamie was totally fine with this. He even called me a week or 2 before the wedding to make sure of any notes he needed to make on when certain songs should be played and make sure everything was timed out perfectly. We ended up having time for a few extra songs throughout the night and he came up to ME and asked which ones I would like played, which I really liked. We also used the photobooth service and loved it. We used the smaller booth so it would fit in the room the reception was in. Sometimes the large booths are placed off in another room and people forget about them so I am really glad we had the smaller one and everyone got to enjoy it and knew it was there! Overall great experience with JM Productions. :)

Sent on 01/19/2014

Melisa · Married on 11/16/2013

Jamie and Tish were the event coordinators (DJ and Day of Coordinator) for my daughter, Bri's, wedding two years ago. They did such a great job then, that we got in touch with them again to coordinate my younger daughter, Stevani's, wedding. They're awesome and you cannot beat the value for the services you are getting. If I had a 3rd daughter, I'd use them, but thank goodness I dont! Future parties, I'll call them for sure!!

Melisa · Married on 11/16/2013

Tish and Jamie are the best! We used their services for both of my daughters weddings and wouldn't hesitate to call them for a party or any other event I throw in the future.

Sent on 12/04/2013

mary kay · Married on 11/02/2013

everything went smoothly and we were pleased.
    would highly recommend their services for any event :)

Sent on 11/27/2013

Amber · Married on 11/01/2013

I used JM Productions for my DJ and photo booth at my wedding on 11-1-13. They were wonderful to work with and everything was exactly like I wanted it. Jamie was our DJ starting with our ceremony all the way up until we left the reception. He made sure everything ran smoothly and in the order I wanted it to. The photo booth had TONS of props and was a lot of fun, Tish made sure everyone signed our book and made sure my husband and I actually made it into the photo booth ourselves! I am very happy with the services and choices I was given, they respond quickly and strive to please their customers.

Amanda · Married on 10/12/2013

I had Jamie as the DJ and Tish as the wedding coordinator for my big day. They both did a wonderful job! Jamie kept the party going all night and everyone had a blast!! Tish was so organized and kept the entire night on schedule. I couldn't imagine my special day without the two of them!

Sent on 12/02/2013

Tish was wonderful! She was worth every penny,,,
    The bride and groom had a super great time, as well as their guests.

Sent on 12/04/2013

Very professional. Very flexible. Very friendly. Great vendor to work with. Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/22/2013

I was recommended by a family member to Hire Jamie as my DJ an his wife Tish as my day of coordinator. This was possibly one of the best decisions I made during my whole planning process.

Tish was AMAZING I would have never been able to make it happen without her. I actually had a member of my family that was supposed to walk down the isle not show up and she took care of it and I didn't even notice it happened until after the ceremony. During the setup and reception Tish was there to intercept all the questions that would have stressed me out even more than normal. At the end of the day My husband and I sat down to take a breather and the first thing he said to me was "We wouldn't have been able to pull this off without Tish" She made sure we were fed and we always had a drink in our hand. The ceremony was outside and it was HOT! After we got inside she grabbed my dress to pin it and then she fanned me LOL. My husband had actually sweat through his suit it was so hot and she allowed him to go upstairs to the hotel room and change. I was so stressed out he wasn't gonna make it back in time for the introduction. She made sure that he was back in time and had us meeting to walk in together. Like I said... she was PERFECT

Jamie was FANTASTIC! I gave him some music and he ran with it. It was perfect! We danced the afternoon away to amazing music and by the end of the night everyone was wanting his information. He was able to time everything so well with the short amount of time we had. He played all the music I requested and more. We forgot about some of the music and when it played it made the experience that much more magical. He coordinated with Tish the whole time so we were always on schedule despite the fact the family bombards you with pictures and wanting to speak with you.

All in all everything was amazing and I have absolutely NO complaints. They made my day that much more perfect and I LOVE them =)

Sent on 09/27/2013
  • Jill

Jill · Married on 08/03/2013

We were so happy that we went with JM Productions for our wedding! We debated getting a DJ as we started planning, but it was totally worth spending money. David (our DJ for the evening) was fantastic! There was some confusion with one of my family members, and David made sure to come ask me what we wanted instead of just doing what they said. I really appreciated that! Lina, David's wife, came as well.. she was so friendly and even took some pictures of our day. She emailed them to me quickly, and I was able to share some with friends and family who couldn't be there. They both helped make the day stress free so that we could just enjoy everything. Thank you both!

Sent on 09/27/2013
  • Y

Yamillete · Married on 07/20/2013

JM Productions was very professional and outgoing! They were great about keeping the party moving and keeping everything on schedule!! The music selection is up to you and they do a great job communicating and coordinating your favorite songs together so your day can be the absolute perfect day!! We know we had a Perfect Day and JM Productions were a big part of it! everyone said they had a blast! Thank you JM Productions! Our DJ was Jaime and his wife Tish was my day of coordinator!

also OUR DAY OF COORDINATOR
    Tish was absolutely perfect!! I have no idea what I would have done without her there to help coordinate on the day of!! She coordinated and communicated with all my vendors and kept us and our bridal party in order and on schedule!!! She was kind and patient and was there every time I turned around!! She thought of things that I didn't think of such as getting us in the photobooth first... so we wouldn't miss our chance!! We truly appreciated having her there helping .. it really kept all the stress off of me and my family and everything was absolutely perfect and ran as planned!!! I don't know how many brides that can actually say that ... but we had our perfect day and it was because of Tish and JM Productions. They played a big role in making that happen! We THANK YOU!!

We also used their photobooth and 6 pink uplighting!!
    The photobooth was ranked by my friends as one of the best ones they had ever went to! they had tons of props and had video messaging from your guest! We also had one of their workers fixing our book for us and were able to enjoy everyone's photo instantly the next day!! It was perfect! I highly reccommend them!

Sent on 09/08/2013

Lauren · Married on 06/22/2013

JM Productions worked with me almost daily to make everything absolutely perfect for our wedding! The photobooth was an absolute hit, the lighting was phenomenal, and the lennons and decor were beautiful! Best of all, the DJ even went out of his way to call us before the wedding so he could get a feel for our personality and set the right vibe! I would recommend JM Productions to any Houston bride!

Sent on 09/25/2013

Rachael · Married on 06/09/2013

They did a great job, thank you so much!! The photo booth was an excellent addition!!!

Sent on 07/17/2013

Rachel · Married on 05/25/2013

We used JM Productions for our reception. Jamie and Tish were so easy to work with. When we met with them, they were so laid back and really took the stress out of that aspect of planning. Everything went so smoothly, and they were happy to accommodate every request we had and to deliver the atmosphere we had in mind for our reception. Jamie was our DJ and he did an awesome job. We were very happy with their services. No complaints!

Sent on 06/21/2013
  • User3519464 · 2+ years ago

JM Productions was absolutely amazing! We paid a little extra to have one of the owners as the DJ instead of staff, and he was awesome! We had a lot of songs that we specifically wanted to hear/not hear, and he definitely listened and played what we wanted. We did mostly country love songs during dinner but kicked it up to more Top 40 etc later, and he had everyone singing along and dancing! I definitely am happy with my choice. He responded on time to emails and phone calls and wasn't afraid to ask questions and give advice to make sure we really got what we wanted!

Sent on 09/08/2013

Megan · Married on 04/07/2013

Jamie and Tish were absolutely amazing at our wedding in April. Jamie was our DJ an Tish handled the photo booth. Everything went so smooth, the music was beyond perfect for our casual lakeside wedding. I didnt give much instruction as to what to play and yet Jamie captured the audience and brought everyone on the dance floor. And our photo booth is still being talked about. Our friends are saying, "best wedding ever!" And i have no doubt its alot to do with Jamie and Tish. So thank you guys for making our wedding so spectacular.

Sent on 04/10/2013

We were extremely happy with the services that we got from them!! In fact we loved them so much that we used them again for my brother's wedding! they are great!

Sent on 08/31/2014

Keli · Married on 03/09/2013

We used their dj, James and the photo booth! I can not express enough how happy we were with them! Best music and kept the crowd going. Our caterer even wanted James name to hire him for one of his events. He made our wedding!! Also our limo driver was late to pick us up so they stayed until he showed up.

Sent on 09/07/2013
  • User3520598 · 2+ years ago

Jamie and Tish were awesome to work with! Jamie was my DJ for the night and everyone is still raving about how good of a time we had. The music for dinner was just right, and the music during the after party was on trend, continuously flowing, and had every person out on the dance floor. I couldn't recommend a better DJ service.

Thanks again Jamie and Tish!

-Shannon

Sent on 09/09/2013

Kathryn · Married on 08/18/2012

I literally cannot write enough good things about Jamie and Tish! Jamie was our DJ for the reception and I received so many complements on the music choices that were played during our dinner. I told Jamie the type of music that we liked and he handled the rest! One of our tables was playing guess what song game to the instrumental music played during our dinner and they were having a blast guessing the songs. The music continued to be awesome throughout the night! My dad was worried that no one would dance but Jamie played an excellent selection of music and the dance floor was packed all night. Tish answered every question I had in a timely manner and was amazing to work with! Tish even was helping my maid of honor bustle my dress.Tish went above and beyond to make sure everything ran smoothly. Tish ran the photo booth at our wedding and everyone loved all the props that they brought. I am so happy that we used them for our entertainment. Thanks for making our wedding memorable!

Sent on 09/13/2012
  • User1620452 · 2+ years ago

Tish is "the woman!!!!!!!!!" She was there as our coordinator for the day and took care of absolutely EVERYTHING! All the little things that you dont think of on the actual day, well, Tish, she's got it taken care of! :) She knows what she is doing and is THE woman in charge! You NEED her on your big day - seriously. Love you Tish!!!

Craig was our dj & he was amazing too!! I thought I'd be stressed and running around like a crazy woman, but I literally danced the night away!! I had SOOO much fun and loved the music he played! We had some serious dancing going on ALLLLL night!!!!!!! hahaha It was awesome! :D Everyone keeps telling me how much fun they had!! It was a huge party and Craig MADE it!!!!!!

I also rented the photo booth, which was a HUGE hit!!!!!!!! OMG everyone had SO MUCH FUN in there!!!!! the pics were hilarious! (especially as the drinks kept flowing)! haha we laugh every time we look through the photo booth album! It was a great time!

I will recommend JM Productions to every bride I see! Thanks Tish and Craig! Yall are oh, SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Kassie & David Ragan

Sent on 08/16/2012

Nicki · Married on 04/21/2012

I cannot say enough good things about JM productions. Tish made everything extremely stress free, which was great for me! And James, our DJ, did such a fantastic job during the rehearsal. He played everything I wanted played (even songs added at the last second), and kept the crowd involved which was so important to us. I highly recommend them for your DJ'ing needs! Absolutely wonderful!!!

Sent on 04/24/2012

Mariah · Married on 03/17/2012

I literally cannot write enough good things about Jamie and Tish. They are so good at their jobs, it's a little mind boggling.
    Jamie is an awesome DJ. I had a lot of very specific music requests, and he was really great about listening to my ideas and incorporating them into the ceremony and reception smoothly and seamlessly. I was really concerned that people wouldn't dance at the reception, but with Jamie as DJ, I really shouldn't have worried. He really understands how to run a successful wedding reception, and he does this by playing exactly the right music at exactly the right time. He got everyone on the dance floor at some point during the night. He was also really great at keeping us updated on the schedule. It's so easy to lose track of time at your reception, but Jamie let us know that we'd be cutting the cake in 10 minutes, or that speeches were in 15 minutes, etc.
    Tish is AMAZING! I knew hiring a day of coordinator was a good idea, but hiring Tish might have been the best idea I've ever had. I was drowning in all the little details in the weeks leading up to the wedding. Some things weren't entirely worked out, but when Tish showed up on the day of the wedding, like magic, everything was fine. She has this way of handling things that looks so effortless. From setting up the ballroom, to managing the ceremony, to fixing my ripped bustle after someone on the dance floor stepped on it, Tish was involved in every part of the ceremony and reception, and it all ran smoothly because of her.
    We also had the good sense to book our photo booth through JM Productions, and I could not be happier with how that turned out. The booth itself was very nice. My guests loved that they could cram about 6-8 people inside at once. The photo quality was great, and the attendants were extremely nice and helpful. We opted to get the album of pictures, and it was such great quality! It even had our names and wedding date engraved on the front. Our guests really loved the photo booth.
    Since the wedding we've gotten a lot of comments from friends and family about how we really know how to throw a great party. The truth is, we just hired the best vendors. Jamie and Tish are by far the best. Do yourself a favor and hire them!

Sent on 04/03/2012