JM Productions Professional DJ Service Reviews

JM Productions Professional DJ Service 5
JM Productions Professional DJ Service 6
JM Productions Professional DJ Service 7

Bekah · Married on 01/14/2018

Wish, Jamie, and Mark were incredible! I had a package with a DJ, up lights, and photobooth. They were timely, and called me for anything they were unsure of before the wedding. The options that were available for music and the photobooth were incredible. Jamie kept my reception going in lulls. I highly recommend using them for any of their services! Wish will get back with you super quick and they have decades of knowledge in this industry.

Lauren · Married on 12/22/2017

We hired Tish and Jamie for our DJ service and our day-of coordination. Tish was very responsive and catered to our needs throughout the planning process. We loved working with Tish and Jamie - it was especially nice to have a "one-stop shop" for DJ services and day-of coordination! We had a few complex song requests and Jamie pulled them off with no problem. Tish was very sweet and made sure that everyone was in the right place at the right time. Overall, they make a wonderful team.

D · Married on 12/16/2017

Jamie and Tish did great! I would highly recommend them. They picked music that matched our slightly older crowd as we requested.

Karin · Married on 11/11/2017

They were super easy to work with and i loved the lighting theyvdamid for my wedding!

Sent on 12/08/2017
    JM Productions Professional DJ Service 12

JM Productions Professional DJ Service's reply:

Thanks for the review. You and your coordinator communicated with us and made everything easy. Best Wishes. Tish

Mattie · Married on 09/02/2017

We were stuck without a DJ for our reception last minute and contacted Tish and Jaime and they were so accommodating. They worked with us to get exactly what we wanted and we ended up getting an awesome photo booth from them also bundled in. Jaime did such a great job DJ'ing, everything was very smooth without any awkward transitions or silences. Because it was so last minute we didn't have a set play list, but we talked about what type of music we did and didn't want and everything he chose was perfect. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 09/12/2017

JM Productions Professional DJ Service's reply:

We were so happy to be a part of your day, even if it was somewhat last minute. The Harvey storm tested us all. Hope you enjoy your photo booth scrapbook album - fun stuff. Best Wishes, Tish & Jamie

Karen · Married on 07/15/2017

We used this vendor based on recommendations of a good friend. It was a little more than I wanted to spend, but worth every penny. Great music and the reception was so much fun. Great memories.

Amanda · Married on 07/08/2017

JM Productions & Enjoy Your Day's services were one of the best ways that we spent our wedding budget! We had Tish as our Day-of Coordinator, her husband Jamie as our DJ, and used their photo booth as part of the package. Let me explain the top 3 reasons for using Enjoy Your Day: 1) Tish did an amazing job with providing her day-of wedding expertise, accompanied us to finalize the venue arrangements/timing and location set-up details, and made sure the reception went smoothly. She handled all the mishaps that I knew about (such as the bakery forgetting our cake topper) and the ones I didn't (hopefully there weren't too many of those!). 2) Jamie was a fun and engaging DJ who played the mix of songs that we requested. He also provided purple uplighting, helped oversee the smooth transition of our reception events, and kept the party going. As an extra, he saved the day when our Mariachis & folkloric dance group forgot to bring their own AV equipment. 3) Photo booth was a hit! Our guests absolutely loved it and had loads of fun! The photo strips were a nice keepsake for them, and the memory scrapbook with a copy of all the photos taken were a wonderful keepsake for us! My husband and I had a fabulous time looking over the pictures taken during the night and the written messages our guests left for us. Again, as a surprise perk, we received digital copies of all the photos as well as video messages! Based on these 3 reasons, why would you not choose JM/Enjoy Your Day?

JM Productions Professional DJ Service 13
    JM Productions Professional DJ Service 14

Jacqueline · Married on 05/13/2017

They were awesome, very professional and our dj was the best he help us with anything we needed. Thank you very much for making our wedding day perfect.

Sent on 12/08/2017

JM Productions Professional DJ Service's reply:

Thanks Jacqueline for your nice words. You had a great group of people. Best Wishes, Your DJ Craig

Andrew · Married on 05/13/2017

Jamie was fantastic. My wife and I went to the Houston Bridal Extravaganza in search of a DJ and a few last minute things. We saw Jamie's booth and were sold. I am a sound engineer and so quality is very important to me. I have been to many weddings where you cannot hear the speeches, sound quality is bad, etc. But not Jamie.

Jamie and his team were very professional to work with and did a great job of keeping the schedule going with no awkward breaks. Very easy going and was not one of those cheesy wedding DJs. We picked the songs on his website and were able to rate from DO NOT PLAY to MUST PLAY. Very easy system. I highly recommend JM Productions.

JM Productions Professional DJ Service 15

Brittany · Married on 03/04/2017

JM Productions was an amazing DJ to have at our wedding. They had every song I wanted and even if I didn’t they found it for me. They were very accommodating to my needs as the bride. They were both thoughtful and caring. I definitely recommend them for any wedding!!!

Ashley · Married on 02/25/2017

This company did an amazing job at our wedding!!! They made sure everything we wanted was taken care of. They are some of the nicest people and we were so thankful they were available for our big day!! DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THEM!!!! Great job guys!!!

Sydney · Married on 01/07/2017

We used both the DJ service and the wedding planner for the day service. The DJ did a great job! I was so glad I also had the wedding planner the day of my wedding. It took all the stress off of my husband and myself and allowed us to just enjoy the day! We highly recommend their services!!!

Amy · Married on 01/07/2017

Tish and Craig did a fabulous job for my daughter Sydney's wedding. Many people had advised me to definitely get a wedding coordinator for the day. I took that advise and am so happy that we did! We were all able to focus on enjoying the day because Tish took care of all of the details. She was very easy and pleasant to work with. Sydney and Thomas gave Craig a long list of songs to play. He did not disappoint. I can truly say that it seemed that all of our guests had a terrific time at the wedding. The photo booth was a real hit as well!

Kathryn · Married on 10/08/2016

We loved JM productions! Great music and services! Thank you JM!

Jill · Married on 08/27/2016

BOOK! Jamie was our DJ and he nailed it! He did the music at our ceremony and reception. Tish was our day of coordinator and we absolutely loved her! We will definitely be recommending JM Productions to anyone looking for a DJ or coordinator. They were so easy to work with and got the job done making our special day stress free. We never once had to ask or worry about what was going to happen next they were already on top of it.

Robert · Married on 07/09/2016

Jamie was AWESOME!! He worked with us to make sure the night went smoothly. He engaged the crowd and kept the party going! He was very professional and I would highly recommend him and JM Productions to anyone looking for a quality DJ!

Sabrina · Married on 04/16/2016

I used both DJ and day of coordinator service from them. Tish is very nice, easy to talk to. I can't imagine what I would do without her. She was on top of everything and when there was something unexpected came up, she handled perfectly. DJ Jamie is nice too. We had a Korean ceremony in the middle of the reception. I gave him the music I wanted to play during each part of the ceremony and the explanation for each part, he did a perfect job even tho it could be confusing for some people who is not familiar with the Korean culture. I highly recommend both Tish and Jamie.

Connie · Married on 01/30/2016

JM Productions provided us with a DJ and a Photo Booth. Craig did a fantastic job for us as our DJ. The Photo Booth and all the props were a huge hit! Our guests loved it! I highly recommend JM productions for your event. They won't disappoint!

JM Productions was absolutely wonderful and we would absolutely recommend them for any event. They not only did their job extremely well and professionally, but they went above and beyond in a way that directly contributed to the whole wedding being as smooth, successful, and fun as it was!
    Tish helped us understand and guide us down the right path in ways that really ensured us they had our best interest in mind. Their price was extremely fair with no hidden charges, and they were extremely flexible throughout the whole process.
    Leading up to the event was straight forward and even helped us plan our wedding timeline overall. Their comprehensive spreadsheet allowed us to be very specific what we wanted, and very guiding and yet extremely flexible to make the event exactly how we wanted it. Their music database was easy to work with to create playlists and they definitely used it. If there was a song we wanted and they didn’t have, they were more than happy to get it.
    For the actual event, we had our ceremony during the time they were meant to arrive and set up. They did so with ease, and were ready to go without being an intrusion in any way. Things were a little hectic getting everything organized on our end, and we just had to jump right into things without any real face to face coordination with Jamie and Tish, but they handled it great and really took charge in a great way and ensured things went the way we wanted it to. For the music, they did a great job following our playlists created but also using their judgment to read the crowd and play what the room was feeling. As an MC, Jamie had a good feel for the room, was entertaining, directive when needed, and knew how the wedding should flow. He went ABOVE AND BEYOND, almost taking on a coordinator role, helping ensure that the wedding went smoothly, people were where they needed to be, and events happened on time and in order (making suggestions that greatly improved the wedding!).

Spencer · Married on 12/31/2015

This vendor was very flexible and helped us out in planning our New Years Eve wedding. The vendor was very courteous in letting our guests request songs at select times and the bride when ever she wanted. The vendor was very accommodating in letting family members use the equipment for special song, prayer and speech performances.

Divina · Married on 12/19/2015

We decided to go with Tish and Jamie after meeting them ( we met with 5 DJ's) from first day they were very responsive very professional and gave us the best sense of security. Tish made our day magical ever small detail she has it figured out guests after the wedding said the day of coordinator did a great job making all events during the wedding smooth. Jamie was great we couldn't even do our table rounds because everyone was on the dance floor the whole night . The photo booth was a hit and the lighting was awesome . For two picky people ( my husband and I)Jamie and Tish exceeded our expectations and we will recommend them to all our friends that will be getting married . Thanks Jamie and Tish Divina and Mark

Jennifer · Married on 11/14/2015

I met Tish at a wedding showcase and hired both Jamie as our DJ and Tish as our day-of-coordinator. We sent Jamie all of our requested songs and paperwork before the wedding. We had very specific songs for our ceremony, including some songs that could only be found on YouTube. I also had a list of songs I absolutely did not want played at our ceremony or reception, including your typical "ice breakers." I was a little nervous about playing such specific songs. Jamie came to our rehearsal to make sure everything was set up correctly. The ceremony songs were absolutely perfect. You couldn't even see the DJ in the chapel. Our schedule went perfectly at the reception as well. Jamie was upbeat and I received a lot of compliments on the music and Jamie's good attitude. We got to go on the field at Minute Maid Park to toss the bouquet and garter, and Jamie was even there to count down for the toss and let the guests know what to do. He was there until the last detail when we had our confetti toss exit and he announced our departure. We also had uplights added to our package and gave our reception site a really romantic feel for an affordable cost. If you're looking for an affordable, professional DJ who will make your wedding perfect, fun, and stress free, look no further.

Sandy · Married on 10/17/2015

As "Mother of the Bride" I was able to enjoy and relax for the ceremony and the reception. Tish took care of everything that came up and was one step ahead of every issue. Tish handled every situation calmly and without alarming me. She is extremely organized and so pleasant, no matter what was happening. She and Jaime (the DJ) went out of their way to make the evening perfect and we so appreciate everything they did to make it so special. They worked wonderfully with all other vendors. Highly recommend them!

Tish was a pleasure to work with. She made my day the perfect day! There was no issues at all and my day went very smoothly.