54 Reviews for JM Nightlife

Do-Not-Play List (14)
One Event Per Day (12)
Bilingual MC (10)
54 JM Nightlife Reviews

First thing's first - DJ Juan kept our reception SO FUN, and many of our guests commented on how good he was. Secondly, when you're planning your wedding, you are naturally a bit stressed, and DJ Juan is a wonderful person to work with to help you plan out your timeline. I highly recommend him for anyone's wedding. His pricing is great and he is extremely flexible.

Profile Picture Kristen, 5/5/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day

DJ Juan was amazing!! Being Polish we wanted to play some polish music, he did a great job fitting the song into the mix and all his transitions from song to song were fantastic. He read the crowd and adjusted the music to keep people moving the entire night. He also did a great job being the MC, people liked him and he had the party going. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM

Profile Picture Adam, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Juan was absolutely amazing! He was incredibly flexible with my husband being gone through the duration of our wedding planning. He was also wonderfully attentive during the wedding to ensure everything went perfectly. We had multiple follow-ups that worked well with my husband and I's busy lifestyle and DJ Juan made it all work. So thankful for DJ Juan making our wedding amazing! P.S. DJ Juan has access to military bases and did such an awesome job at our wedding at the clubs of Quantico!

Profile Picture Christina, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We are extremely happy with the service we received from DJ Juan! He rocked the house! From his professionalism to the way he incorporated both of our cultures. Juan kept the dance floor packed. We can't thank him enough for our amazing night!!! We highly recommend Juan for any event!!! We rate him 100 Stars!!!

Love,
The Riveras

Profile Picture Emily , 3/3/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day

We hired Juan for our wedding 12/2/17 and I could not been happier! Juan was a college friend of my husband's, so we had no doubt he would be good, but he definitely exceeded both of our expectations x100!! We had 2-3 calls with him during the planning phase of our wedding where he went over details and even gave suggestions in areas we needed help. We were hoping for a very specific type of music and "party" for our reception and Juan delivered EXACTLY what we wanted. Some of our guests told us the music selection was the best they'd heard at a wedding, and weren't ready to go home when it was time to wrap up. I personally believe the DJ makes or breaks the wedding reception and I would absolutely recommend Juan 10/10! We loved him!

Profile Picture Abbey, 12/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I hired DJ Juan for my daughter's wedding and it turned out to be a night we will never forget. DJ Juan was very professional, responsive and made our wedding event that much more special. I had planned the grand entrance and when DJ Juan stepped in with his experience, it turned out so much better than when I had planned it. Once the dance portion of the wedding started, he kept it going and all we wanted to do was to keep dancing. We had a great time. DJ Juan will be my go-to DJ for my next special event.

Profile Picture Ricardo, 11/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Juan was so great to work with! He was flexible and attentive with all of our needs and did a great job of picking out music based on our interest and crowd of people. Our guests were a mix of English and Spanish speakers and he did an amazing job of blending and mixing music that kept everyone entertained. I don't think there were many people sitting down once we got the dancing started. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding DJ!

Profile Picture Dianna, 11/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System

While the ceremony is about the couple, the reception is all about family, friends, and celebrating. JM Nightlife made our celebration. The dance floor was packed the whole evening. He was able to read the crowd and play the music that made everyone leave their seats. Even before the reception, JM Nightlife made the process easy and straightforward. We went into our reception with absolutely no worries about how it would turn out. He kept everything moving along smoothly. If you are looking for a great DJ that is a lot of fun and able to read your guests to keep them on the dance floor...JM Nightlife is definitely the DJ I would recommend!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Juan was AMAZING! We had a few calls with him leading up to the wedding to get ready, and he answered all questions. He played a perfect set that was somehow exactly what we wanted. He even coordinated with my mom to play a slideshow with my father daughter dance. He definitely went above and beyond and we've heard several times about what a great DJ we had! Choose Juan, you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/21/17, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System

We happened upon DJ Juan while we were in downtown Fredericksburg one evening. He had us dancing the whole night and you could tell the crowd loved him. I was beyond delighted when he told us he did weddings and was available for our wedding date. Juan kept in touch with us throughout our planning process and was very professional. He told us exactly what songs we needed to choose and even provided some suggestions. On our wedding day Juan arrived on time for set up and worked with our wedding planner and the venue coordinator to ensure everyone was on the same page. We had a blast during our reception and we danced all night. Our guests had such a great time and kept mentioning to me what an awesome DJ we had chosen. If you want a DJ who goes above and beyond and will keep you and your guests dancing all night then there is no better choice than Juan. He has great taste in Music and knows how to keep the crowd moving!!

Profile Picture Nadia, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation

Juan did a great job for our wedding back in September. His pre-wedding consult was fantastic and definitely filled out our evening for key events that we would have definitely forgot. We had an interracial wedding (black and hispanic) and his bilingual abilities were tremendous to be able to communicate with everyone. Further, the mix of music and the responsiveness to requests were spot on. He kept the party bumping right until the final dance. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Preston, 9/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Juan was able to balance my multicultural wedding, with my side of the family being from Nigeria and my wife’s side from the states. He was able to adjust to the crowd and keep them dancing all night long.

Profile Picture Joe, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Hands down one the best decisions we made for our wedding. Juan was very flexible to our needs and we had him do both wedding and reception. It's hard finding a DJ that really knows how to play to to the crowd we had but he did an amazing job with Latin music and top 40. Great transitions and an instinct to read the crowd. Everyone commented on how there was never a moment that the dance floor wasn't full and this made for an unforgettable reception. We even have friends who said it blew all other receptions they had been to out of the water and others that said we set the bar high. Thanks Juan for making Lauren's and my wedding day so memorable!

Profile Picture Oscar, 6/4/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Microphones, Sound/PA System

JM Nightlife is perfect for weddings. DJ Don Juan had people dancing and singing all night long. He did a superb job in guiding us through the wedding schedule and had excellent recommendations. He did a great job communicating and was always available to answer any questions, which really took a lot of stress off of my bride to be. The flexibility was really outstanding as we had him play easy listening for our cocktail hour and then a customized playlist for the reception. JM Nightlife is the total package and my wife and I would recommend 1000% to anyone looking for a professional DJ service.

Profile Picture Bri, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We loved our wedding, and the centerpiece was the music selection! Thank You for making it such a special night.

Profile Picture Yanis, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Juan was an amazing DJ! He truly made our wedding day so special, and he provided fun music that we loved. Juan never made us feel like an inconvenience, and the process was so easy. If we couldn't think of songs for specific parts of the wedding/wedding reception, he could easily provide a song for the occasion. Our guests loved the music and kept telling us how awesome our DJ was. Thank you so much Juan!

Profile Picture Chuck, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Juan deserves 5 stars across the board. He listened to what I wanted and delivered! His attention to detail and passion to meet my needs was unparalleled and all details were perfect. Based on a just a couple of suggestions, he selected the perfect music for my birthday party, which had everyone on their feet all night. I was very impressed with is professionalism, courtesy, patience, prompt response to requests, and again attention to detail. DJ Juan is truly is an expert in his field, and I would recommend him without reservation.

Sandra S

Profile Picture Sandra, 2/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Juan was by my side since the beginning of the wedding planning process. He is attentive, responsible,trust worthy and makes everyone at the wedding have an unforgettable time! He brings the energy to the room with his MC skills and music selection. Even with 300+ Guests, the event could not have been better. Juan was timely and made sure we were where we needed to be at all times. We danced all night and that is all I wanted! Please choose juan, I highly recommend him if you want everyone to have a good time at your wedding! Just trust him, he knows what he is doing and makes sure the event runs smoothly! He is the best and has great taste in music!!!!

Profile Picture Maria, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I highly recommend DJ Juan! My husband and I were very pleased with his costumer service. He worked with us to figure out what kind of music we liked and we danced all night long! Everyone at our wedding had blast. Not only did he make sure we had great music lined up he made sure we stayed on schedule and everything fell in line as they should.

Profile Picture Kylee, 11/26/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Juan is the absolute best wedding DJ. He was recommended to me from a friend. He kept the dance floor at our wedding totally full the entire night. He is kind and easy to talk to. One of the best vendors we had at our wedding.

Profile Picture User5226287, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Juan is the best!!! He did a great job on my Wedding day, very good selection of music!! People had so much fun, but all of that because of him!!!
I totally recommend him, he is really the best!!

Profile Picture Azadeh, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We hired JM Nightlife for my wedding at Chesnut Hill in Orange, VA with 100 guests. Juan is patient, knowledgeable, personable, professional, experienced, responsive, and the only one I would go to for my DJing needs! He walked me through planning the entire timeline of my wedding, suggested the perfect song for each event, and made the most amazing atmosphere and experience for the best day of my life. He was interactive and unique; for example during the garter toss my husband did it with a football and Juan played the NFL theme song for a portion of that event, my guests and family truly appreciated and enjoyed his contributions to our big day. Juan made sure to incorporate requests and some of my parents' favorite artists and even got a typically conservative crowd on the dance floor! My wedding would not have been the same without DJ Don Juan!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/23/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Juan was the DJ at my cousins wedding and he was great! Introductions were fun and he definitely payed attention to the crowd to keep them engaged during the entire reception! His playlists are perfect and he has a wide variety of different genres. I've heard him DJ at a few events/weddings and he is always professional and does a great job. Definitely book him :)

Profile Picture Holly, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Juan was incredibly accommodating, professional, and kept the hits flowing all night long. One thing in particular that stood out to us was his willingness and ability to customize the music to a multicultural audience. We had a few relatives visiting from outside of the country and they sang along to all of the songs! After the wedding people kept telling us how much they enjoyed the music...needless to say the dance floor was never empty! One of the best vendor decisions we made, hands down.

Profile Picture Sara, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We weren't having any luck finding a DJ at various wedding shows. Then luckily one Friday night at Castiglias in Fredericksburg, after hearing the DJ play all of our favorite party songs we knew DJ Don Juan was the DJ we wanted. Throughout the entire process he was professional, organized, accessible, and committed to making our reception perfect! He played all of the music for our ceremony in addition to our reception. At the reception he played all of our must hear songs and made sure the dance floor was always packed with his other song choices. Overall, he went above and beyond to make our day perfect! We highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews