JM Glamour Reviews

JM Glamour 5
JM Glamour 6
JM Glamour 7

Larissa · Getting married on 11/02/2019

this vendor was such a hoy to work with. very professional and sweet I would always recommend JM Glamour made a special day even more beautiful

• Casey

Casey Mogk · Married on 12/01/2018

December 1, 2018 Wedding

Jennifer is amazing!! I did a hair and make-up trial for engagement photos and then booked her and her team for my wedding on December 1, 2018. She did such a good job!! I absolutely loved my hair and make-up and felt so beautiful at my wedding. She is talented, personal, timely, and professional. I highly recommend JM Glamour for your wedding or events.

Ashlee · Married on 11/09/2018

Jennifer did a wonderful job

Jennifer did such a great job! She was so easy to work with, not to mention she did an amazing job on all of our hair. And our hair stayed all night long too. Thank you for helping make it such a special day.

Allie · Married on 10/18/2018

Jennifer was so great! She was so patient and kind. She has so much knowledge and was super helpful with advice on hair and makeup! Totally recommend for any occasion!

Amber · Married on 10/14/2018

Awesome Glam by Jennifer!

Jennifer and team did a great job on my wedding. Very prompt and flexible. I was very satisfied

Lilianna Escobar · Married on 10/13/2018

Best service a girl could ask for!

Simply Excellent. I wouldn't have changed a single moment with JM Glamour. Beyond professional, kind, attentive, and very patient with my indecisiveness. I will be using her for any occasion I will need in the future and I will always recommend JM Glamour!

• Alexis

Alexis Ryan Torres · Married on 10/12/2018

So talented!

Jennifer was so easy and fun to work with. She was sweet and professional. she worked with me to make sure my hair was exactly what i wanted and it was stunning!

Mackenzie Watson · Married on 10/05/2018

Perfect stylist to calm you down!

I had the hardest time finding a stylists for my wedding. I did 3 trials prior with different companies until I found jm glamour. I am so glad I found jennifer, because I truly thought I was never going to find the right stylist and even thought of just doing it myself. Jennifer was extremely patient, caring and very sweet with me! She made sure I loved the look and really got to know me and my wants. I was very stressed, but our trial calmed me. I was a bit nervous she would not be able to duplicate on wedding day, but she sure did and even better! My bridal party and I were very pleased with her and her team she brought!

Kelsey Greg · Married on 09/29/2018

So knowledgeable and sweet!

I am so happy with jm glamour. I don’t know anything about Hair and makeup, but I couldn’t imagine feeling any more gorgeous on my wedding. Jennifer went above and beyond to ensure I was comfortable and happy since I don’t wear much makeup.

Magan Canivel · Married on 09/21/2018

Hair and makeup

Jennifer was absolutely amazing! She listened to exactly what I wanted and made me look and feel so amazing! Her prices are reasonable and she is very flexible with her scheduling!

Rachel · Married on 08/12/2018

Jennifer and her team were great. Jennifer did my hair for my bridal shoot and it looked so stunning! My flat hair finally got some volume!! There was a slight hiccup - Jennifer had to go out of town the weekend of my wedding, but she re-accommodated us with her other amazing team members, Gretchen and Christie. They were so awesome to work with and all of the bridesmaids and mama’s looked BEAUTIFUL!! We greatly appreciated not being left high and dry, like some other vendors might have done.

Nadia Beagles · Married on 07/14/2018

Wonderful artist with great personality!

Jennifer was not only an amazing artist that made me look beautiful on my wedding date, but she was also very calming and professional. Jennifer did hair and makeup for me (bride), my mom, my mother in law and 5 bridesmaids and everyone was very happy with her. Thank you so much, Jennifer! I was so nervous on my wedding date, but you made me worry less by being calm, professional and kind.

JM Glamour 8

Ashley Woody · Married on 06/30/2018

Incredible experience, it was perfect!

Couldn’t recommend Jen enough!

Alexandra · Married on 06/09/2018

I am SO happy that we found Jennifer and JM Glamour. Not only are her prices super reasonable, but the quality of her work was outstanding. She took the time to help me find the right hairstyle and makeup look for the big day, and was super patient as I tried different ideas. Her suggestions were great and her experience as a make up artist and hair stylist really helped me look and feel my best. I can honestly say Jennifer made me feel my most beautiful on my wedding day, and I cannot thank her enough. Also, my makeup and hair lasted the whole night, and I didn't have to touch up at all (which was great because the day flies by so quickly I wanted to savor every moment!). Not only did she do my hair and makeup, she and her second stylist also did my mom's and my 6 bridesmaids, and it did not take long at all! My mom and bridesmaids were all SO happy with their hair and makeup (which is not an easy task with that many people) and I am so happy with how everyone looked. Perhaps most important, Jennifer was so sweet and I genuinely have enjoyed getting to know her though my trial, my bridal portraits, and my wedding day. If I ever need my hair and makeup done again, I'll definitely be contacting her, and I'm sure my two younger sisters (not yet engaged, but likely in the next couple years) will be reaching out to Jennifer for their weddings too. Thanks again, Jenn! :)

Marianne · Married on 02/23/2018

Jennifer and her assistant Brenda did such an amazing job on me and all my ladies! Everyone loved their hair and makeup and it really did last ALL DAY! The pictures turned out beautifully! I think they also enjoyed hanging out with my girls. Thank you both so much for your timeliness and professionalism!

• Colleen

Colleen · Married on 11/04/2017

Jennifer was very attentive to what I liked and did a great job working with my super thin hair and clip in extensions. I felt beautiful!

JM Glamour 9
    JM Glamour 10

Morgan · Married on 10/14/2017

Jenifer was very easy to work with and had stunning results, I loved all the work she did on my mother, my bridesmaids and myself. She was very flexible and provided a consistent look while maintaining everyones individual style. She was very sweet and worked quickly.

Joann · Married on 08/19/2017

Jen was great! She was willing to meet me early before my Bridal Portraits and then came to the venue on the wedding day. My hair and makeup lasted through a hot August day that included a beautiful wedding followed by lots of dancing. Thank you Jen!

Ashley · Married on 07/29/2017

Jen was amazing! I highly recommend her!

Kiley · Married on 07/13/2017

Jennifer was amazing in every aspect! Very professional, very informative, and extremely talented. I could not have been more pleased and happy with the work she did for my wedding!!

JM Glamour 11
    JM Glamour 12
    JM Glamour 13

Dana · Married on 06/15/2017

Jennifer was absolutely amazing. My girls and I looked amazing. I have received so may compliments on how I looked. Thank you Jennifer!!!

Stephanie · Married on 05/20/2017

Jennifer and her team are AMAZING. All of my girls looked beautiful!!! I loved my hair and makeup. She is very talented. I cant wait to book her again in the future!

JM Glamour 14
    JM Glamour 15
    JM Glamour 16
    JM Glamour 17
    JM Glamour 18

mike · Married on 05/12/2017

Excellent!!! Keep up the great work!

• F

Flora · Married on 04/23/2017

Jen is fantastic and truly knows her stuff. She takes her time and makes sure that everything is perfect. She is easy to work with and a sweetheart!

JM Glamour 19

brianna · Married on 04/22/2017

Jennifer is a doll and she had me and my girls looking so pretty on my wedding! I would recommend a trial run if you are not used to wearing a lot of makeup or false eyelashes. It just helps you get used to the look so its not such a shock. I defiantly still did look like myself so dont worry! We looked great in pictures!!