JLBoone Photography Reviews

37 | Rochester, MI

37 Reviews for JLBoone Photography

Heather Dorogi · Getting married on 06/04/2020

Family photos and birthday photos

Jessica is amazingly the best!

Sent on 06/04/2019

JLBoone Photography's reply:

I love you and your family so stinking much! 5 years and counting with you guys! As much as I wish Charlie would stop growing older sometimes, I can’t wait to take his senior photos, and eventually, his wedding photos!!

Edward Primeau · Married on 11/19/2019

Jessica was so easy to work with and did the thinking for us when composing our cover for Detroit bar magazine

We decided to go with Jessica because of the work we saw. She did quite a few Oakland University concert posters that were very impressive. She knows how to connect with the subjects and bring out the right personality for the photograph. She is great to work with and I highly recommend her.

Sent on 12/03/2019

JLBoone Photography's reply:

Ed!! It was an honor to work with you and Michael on your magazine cover needs!
    I had a lot of fun through the process and I am looking forward to our next project!
    Thank you!
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 10/26/2019

Our crazy day

Jessica was absolutely amazing from the day we hired her to be our wedding photographer. Jessica was always a calming voice when I needed someone to provide advice regarding the wedding day and provide ideas for pictures and day of events. On the day of our wedding it rained cats and dogs and Jessica was able to come up with amazing alternatives for our pictures providing us with beautiful and unique photos. I can not say enough about how impressed I am with our photos and Jessica (and Troys) attentiveness to our wedding day. They arrived at 7:00am and stayed until 10:00pm providing us with over 700 pictures of our day!

Sent on 11/28/2019

Aww Michelle!!
    Thank you so much for your kind words!
    Your day may have had some rain, but it was also full of love, laughter, and lots of adorable moments between you and Kyle!
    It was an honor to be a part of!
  • Nicole

Nicole Boone · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing experience with Beautiful Results

Jessica is a professional photographer with a passion for her business. She was always quick to answer any questions or concerns my Fiancé and I had before we got our pictures done. Amazing prices for a photo shoot that gave us the most perfect pictures I could’ve ever imagined. She was able to get us feeling comfortable and laughing so we could get the style of photos we were looking for. I could not recommend her any more.... she is amazing.

Sent on 10/28/2019

JLBoone Photography's reply:

Thank you, Nicole! It was tons of fun hanging with you and Zach! You two nuts were cracking me up the whole session as well!
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 08/10/2019

Perfect in Every Way!

Jessica and Troy were absolutely fantastic in every way! The photos look amazing and I really appreciated having some sneak-peak pics the day after the wedding to share! I couldn’t be more happy with how the wedding photos turned out and highly recommend JLBoone Photography to all brides! And I’ll be working with Jessica again for some upcoming headshots.

Sent on 08/30/2019

JLBoone Photography's reply:

I’m still freaking out over how breathtaking your wedding day way! From the dress, to the locations, and the GORGEOUS couple!

Thank you so very much for allowing us to be a part of this very special day!!

Erynn · Married on 08/03/2019

Fun, relaxed, and worth every penny!

Jessica was extremely professional from the very beginning. She responded in a timely manner and was very flexible if weather was not in our favor. We booked our engagement and wedding sessions through her. She was so prepared, focused, and wasn’t afraid to move my husband and I around in order to get the right shots. I was very impressed when she created a Pinterest board for my husband and I and had different poses for us to do. My husband and I are VERY happy with our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos (600!!) and a layflat book that she worked so hard on. I definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a professional, timely, talented, and hilarious photographer. She is the best!!!

Sent on 10/07/2019

JLBoone Photography's reply:

Oh my goodness thank you, Erynn! It was such a joy working with you and Brandon for both your engagement and wedding photos! We hope you two live a very long and happy life with each other! (And we’ll continue to show off your gorgeous photos!)
  • Mike

Mike Mitchell · Married on 07/28/2019

Location Publicity Shots

I used Jessica to shoot professional publicity shots of me on location in Detroit. She was amazing! She made it all so easy. She was ready to integrate any and all ideas I had, and also had plenty of her own. I was looking for some traditional ideas and some more radical, and she was up for it all and ready to make every shot look good. At this point in my career, I've been through dozens of headshot/publicity shot photo shoots. These were BY FAR the most enjoyable, and most professional. And they also came out the best set of photos I've ever gotten. There are many good photographers around. Jessica is great, personable, fun, and so easy to work with, her rates are reasonable, and her service is fast and excellent. You could easily pay three or four times as much and not get this level of service or product. I highly recommend.

Sent on 07/28/2019

JLBoone Photography's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you!! Detroit is full of so many beautiful places and I’m thankful you introduced me to The Belt.
    Thank you so much for your kind words!

Sharon Slavik · Married on 07/27/2019

JLBOONE photography

Jessica was such a pleasure to work with. She captured our special day perfectly with her beautiful photos. ♥️

Sent on 07/27/2019

JLBoone Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Sharon!
    You and Charlie were a pleasure to work with! I still can’t get over how yummy and beautiful that cake was!!
  • Autumn

Autumn Barcume · Married on 07/09/2019

Engagement Photos

Spectacular! Jessica made us feel so comfortable! She was energetic, had poses ready for us to try, and was open to changing things that weren’t working for us. Our session ended at 11:00am and I received our photos at 2:30pm the SAME DAY! Not only were they quick, they were stunning! 10/10 will use again!

Sent on 07/09/2019

JLBoone Photography's reply:

You and Dave were so much fun and hilarious to listen to. The love (and comedy) between the two of you makes what I do so easy! It was a blast doing your engagement session and I can’t wait till future projects with you two!
  • Brian

Brian Wheeler · Married on 05/30/2019

Excellent photographer!

JLBoone Photography was absolutely excellent during our recent wedding reception event and captured the event perfectly! Jessica was extremely flexible and easy to work with. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/12/2019

JLBoone Photography's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Brian! Your reception was fun and beautiful! I still can’t get over how awesome the donut board was!
  • Tonya

Tonya · Married on 05/25/2019

Professional, quick, and amazing!

Jessica is the best! She always responded right away and was very professional! She did our engagement and wedding photos and they turned out absolutely amazing! Thanks again, Jessica💕

Sent on 06/04/2019

Thank you, Tonya!
    Your wedding was absolutely perfect and a great beginning to my 2019 Wedding Season!
    Hope to work with you again in the future!

Tom Tocco · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing Experience! My parents 40th Anniversary

JLBOONE does not just provide a service, she provides an experience! I recommend her!

Sent on 06/11/2019

JLBoone Photography's reply:

It was such an honor to be a part of such a momentous occasion in your parent’s lives! All couples hope and wish they can make it as far as them! They’re definitely inspiration!

Erica Bogedin · Married on 03/01/2019

10+ Rating! :)

Jessica is amazing with photography and as a person! I have had her take some unique photos of houses for some closing gifts (which turned out amazing). I also have her take my headshots for real estate about every 5 months. She always hits the best angle and I would never go anywhere else. On top of that, I usually get my photos the SAME day! I love her work and will always refer her to anyone I know!

Sent on 01/23/2019

JLBoone Photography's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Erica!
    I’ve loved watching you absolutely rock the real estate market!
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 02/12/2019

Artistic and professional

JL Boone Photography took some professional headshots for me, and I was thrilled with the result. Jessica is the consummate professional and had the most creative ideas for back shots, layout, and location. I love my new headshots! If you choose JL Boone, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 12/02/2019

JLBoone Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Amy!
    I enjoyed working with you on your headshots and wish you the very best in your new position at Oakland University!

Kevin P · Married on 11/26/2018

Outstanding!

What a professional! Loved it!

Sent on 01/26/2019

Morgan Malone · Married on 11/24/2018

Amazing experience!

Jessica is amazing!! She photographed our wedding last year, and recently did a maternity shoot. She is great to work with and got the pictures to us VERY QUICKLY. We will definitely be booking with her again!

Sent on 11/29/2018

JLBoone Photography's reply:

Thank you for your kind words!
    Both your wedding and maternity were absolutely gorgeous. (Even with the rain!)

We can’t wait to meet Baby Malone!
  • Shanna

Shanna Fischer · Married on 11/17/2018

Family photos

Working with jessica was easy and fun. She came prepared with ideas and the perfect backdrop to our family photos. She made the process simple and beautiful. She was awesome!!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Thank you, Shanna!
    Your family was absolutely adorable! It was also super cute that it was your and your husbands 1 year anniversary as well!

Hope to see you and your family again!

Abigail Lee-Wright · Married on 10/27/2018

Wonderful experience!

I didn’t realize how much time you spend with your photographer that day of the wedding. And I am so glad we chose JLBoone photography! They were so easy to work with! Befor the wedding Jessica was so easy to work with. Always super fast to respond to messages. She walked me through everything and was so helpful. During and after they were still amazing! The pictures were beautiful!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Thank you, Abigail!
    Your wedding was absolutely beautiful and we still can’t stop showing off your gorgeous dress and train! Specially on the staircase!

Meghan · Married on 10/20/2018

If you use anyone else, you’re crazy

Loved working with Jessica!!! Best photographer I’ve worked with!

Sent on 07/20/2019

JLBoone Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Meghan!
    Your Wedding was absolutely breathtaking. We can’t stop showing everyone your photos!
    We hope you and Lowen live an incredibly blessed and happy life together!

Ashley · Married on 10/06/2018

Christmas Minis

Loved the photographer, she was fantastic with the kids and made it an enjoyable experience for all of us! We were really worried how they would turn out since it was so cold out but you couldn't even tell♥️

Sent on 11/29/2019

JLBoone Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Ashley!
    Meeting you and your family was an absolute blast and your children were absolutely ADORABLE. Made it so easy to capture the perfect moments.
  • Y

Yvonne · Married on 09/22/2018

JLBoone Photography was incredibly professional but still fun, patient and organized.
    I’ve been to weddings where the photographers are intrusive and distracting but JLBoone Photography was discreet, but yet captured amazing pictures! This was a very special day for me, my husband and family and I have the most beautiful memories in pictures to have forever!
    I would recommend JLBoone Photography 100% and plan to use them again for all family photos!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Ericka · Married on 06/30/2018

BOOK NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had no second thought about hiring JLBoone Photography for our engagement/wedding pictures! Jessica and Troy are very friendly, chill, and responsible photographers. Their pictures end up amazing, and they have lots of ideas throughout the process! Jessica had me create Pinterest boards ahead of time and share them with her so she knew exactly what I wanted, and I didn't have to worry about anything on the day of.
    We had a timeline scheduled ahead of the big day so I knew exactly when she was going to be there, and she knew exactly when and where to be. Not only are they amazing photographers, but they're awesome people and fun to have at the wedding! My guests had many compliments about them always being around. They kept saying "We would be getting ready to take a picture of our own, then she'd pop out of nowhere and snap some for us!"

11/10 recommend!!!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Aww thank you, Ericka!
    We adored your wedding! Everything from the attire, to the venue, and the AMAZING unity ceremony you had with the craft beers. We've never seen anything like it before! It truly was perfect for the two of you.
    Thank you so much for the kind words!

amanda · Married on 05/05/2018

I would highly recommend Jessica and Troy for wedding photographers! They were absolutely wonderful. We had our wedding in May of 2018 and our pictures were nothing short of amazing. Having two photographers was a big must have on my agenda and they both did such an awesome job capturing every moment. Both Jessica and Troy were so flexible and professional throughout the entire process and made things flow so easily. I was so pleased with their work and the photos and the products we received. You can tell they love what they do in the work they produce. Both of them were so extremely helpful on our day and readily available at any time. I still look at my photo book and show it off to friends and family when they visit. Thank you guys so much for truly capturing our love on our special day!

Sent on 09/10/2018

JLBoone Photography's reply:

I cannot even begin to explain how beautiful your wedding was. Everything was amazing from the getting ready to the final moments at the reception.
    You and Mike are a phenomenal couple and we cannot thank you enough for including us on your special day!

Stephane · Married on 10/21/2017

We hire JLBoone photography to do our wedding and we were so happy with how they turned out!! They gave a sneak peak the NEXT DAY and then had the pictures out with the next week or 2! Definitely recommend them for any wedding!

Sent on 06/30/2018

JLBoone Photography's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Stephanie!
    Your wedding was GORGEOUS and we still can’t help but show off your photos to this day! ❤️

Edna · Married on 10/05/2017

Jessica was fabulous and had great ideas for our shoot! Will definitely be using her again!

Sent on 10/08/2018