JLBoone Photography Reviews

JLBoone Photography 5
JLBoone Photography 6
JLBoone Photography 7

Heather Dorogi · Getting married on 06/04/2020

Family photos and birthday photos

Jessica is amazingly the best!

JLBoone Photography 9
    JLBoone Photography 14
    JLBoone Photography 15
    JLBoone Photography 16

JLBoone Photography's reply:

I love you and your family so stinking much! 5 years and counting with you guys! As much as I wish Charlie would stop growing older sometimes, I can’t wait to take his senior photos, and eventually, his wedding photos!!
  • Mike

Mike Mitchell · Married on 07/28/2019

Location Publicity Shots

I used Jessica to shoot professional publicity shots of me on location in Detroit. She was amazing! She made it all so easy. She was ready to integrate any and all ideas I had, and also had plenty of her own. I was looking for some traditional ideas and some more radical, and she was up for it all and ready to make every shot look good. At this point in my career, I've been through dozens of headshot/publicity shot photo shoots. These were BY FAR the most enjoyable, and most professional. And they also came out the best set of photos I've ever gotten. There are many good photographers around. Jessica is great, personable, fun, and so easy to work with, her rates are reasonable, and her service is fast and excellent. You could easily pay three or four times as much and not get this level of service or product. I highly recommend.

Sent on 07/28/2019

JLBoone Photography's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you!! Detroit is full of so many beautiful places and I’m thankful you introduced me to The Belt.
    Thank you so much for your kind words!

Sharon Slavik · Married on 07/27/2019

JLBOONE photography

Jessica was such a pleasure to work with. She captured our special day perfectly with her beautiful photos. ♥️

Sent on 07/27/2019
    JLBoone Photography 17
    JLBoone Photography 18
    JLBoone Photography 19
    JLBoone Photography 20
    JLBoone Photography 21
    JLBoone Photography 22

JLBoone Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Sharon!
    You and Charlie were a pleasure to work with! I still can’t get over how yummy and beautiful that cake was!!
  • Autumn

Autumn Barcume · Married on 07/09/2019

Engagement Photos

Spectacular! Jessica made us feel so comfortable! She was energetic, had poses ready for us to try, and was open to changing things that weren’t working for us. Our session ended at 11:00am and I received our photos at 2:30pm the SAME DAY! Not only were they quick, they were stunning! 10/10 will use again!

Sent on 07/09/2019
    JLBoone Photography 23
    JLBoone Photography 24
    JLBoone Photography 25

JLBoone Photography's reply:

You and Dave were so much fun and hilarious to listen to. The love (and comedy) between the two of you makes what I do so easy! It was a blast doing your engagement session and I can’t wait till future projects with you two!
  • Brian

Brian Wheeler · Married on 05/30/2019

Excellent photographer!

JLBoone Photography was absolutely excellent during our recent wedding reception event and captured the event perfectly! Jessica was extremely flexible and easy to work with. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/12/2019

JLBoone Photography's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Brian! Your reception was fun and beautiful! I still can’t get over how awesome the donut board was!
  • Tonya

Tonya · Married on 05/25/2019

Professional, quick, and amazing!

Jessica is the best! She always responded right away and was very professional! She did our engagement and wedding photos and they turned out absolutely amazing! Thanks again, Jessica💕

Thank you, Tonya!
    Your wedding was absolutely perfect and a great beginning to my 2019 Wedding Season!
    Hope to work with you again in the future!

Tom Tocco · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing Experience! My parents 40th Anniversary

JLBOONE does not just provide a service, she provides an experience! I recommend her!

Sent on 06/11/2019

JLBoone Photography's reply:

It was such an honor to be a part of such a momentous occasion in your parent’s lives! All couples hope and wish they can make it as far as them! They’re definitely inspiration!

Erica Bogedin · Married on 03/01/2019

10+ Rating! :)

Jessica is amazing with photography and as a person! I have had her take some unique photos of houses for some closing gifts (which turned out amazing). I also have her take my headshots for real estate about every 5 months. She always hits the best angle and I would never go anywhere else. On top of that, I usually get my photos the SAME day! I love her work and will always refer her to anyone I know!

Sent on 01/23/2019
    JLBoone Photography 26

JLBoone Photography's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Erica!
    I’ve loved watching you absolutely rock the real estate market!

Kevin P · Married on 11/26/2018

Outstanding!

What a professional! Loved it!

Sent on 01/26/2019

Morgan Malone · Married on 11/24/2018

Amazing experience!

Jessica is amazing!! She photographed our wedding last year, and recently did a maternity shoot. She is great to work with and got the pictures to us VERY QUICKLY. We will definitely be booking with her again!

Sent on 11/29/2018

JLBoone Photography's reply:

Thank you for your kind words!
    Both your wedding and maternity were absolutely gorgeous. (Even with the rain!)

We can’t wait to meet Baby Malone!
  • Shanna

Shanna Fischer · Married on 11/17/2018

Family photos

Working with jessica was easy and fun. She came prepared with ideas and the perfect backdrop to our family photos. She made the process simple and beautiful. She was awesome!!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Thank you, Shanna!
    Your family was absolutely adorable! It was also super cute that it was your and your husbands 1 year anniversary as well!

Hope to see you and your family again!

Abigail Lee-Wright · Married on 10/27/2018

Wonderful experience!

I didn’t realize how much time you spend with your photographer that day of the wedding. And I am so glad we chose JLBoone photography! They were so easy to work with! Befor the wedding Jessica was so easy to work with. Always super fast to respond to messages. She walked me through everything and was so helpful. During and after they were still amazing! The pictures were beautiful!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Thank you, Abigail!
    Your wedding was absolutely beautiful and we still can’t stop showing off your gorgeous dress and train! Specially on the staircase!

Meghan · Married on 10/20/2018

If you use anyone else, you’re crazy

Loved working with Jessica!!! Best photographer I’ve worked with!

Sent on 07/20/2019
    JLBoone Photography 27
    JLBoone Photography 28

JLBoone Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Meghan!
    Your Wedding was absolutely breathtaking. We can’t stop showing everyone your photos!
    We hope you and Lowen live an incredibly blessed and happy life together!
  • Y

Yvonne · Married on 09/22/2018

JLBoone Photography was incredibly professional but still fun, patient and organized.
    I’ve been to weddings where the photographers are intrusive and distracting but JLBoone Photography was discreet, but yet captured amazing pictures! This was a very special day for me, my husband and family and I have the most beautiful memories in pictures to have forever!
    I would recommend JLBoone Photography 100% and plan to use them again for all family photos!

Sent on 09/28/2018
    JLBoone Photography 33
    JLBoone Photography 34
    JLBoone Photography 35

amanda · Married on 05/05/2018

I would highly recommend Jessica and Troy for wedding photographers! They were absolutely wonderful. We had our wedding in May of 2018 and our pictures were nothing short of amazing. Having two photographers was a big must have on my agenda and they both did such an awesome job capturing every moment. Both Jessica and Troy were so flexible and professional throughout the entire process and made things flow so easily. I was so pleased with their work and the photos and the products we received. You can tell they love what they do in the work they produce. Both of them were so extremely helpful on our day and readily available at any time. I still look at my photo book and show it off to friends and family when they visit. Thank you guys so much for truly capturing our love on our special day!

Sent on 09/10/2018

JLBoone Photography's reply:

I cannot even begin to explain how beautiful your wedding was. Everything was amazing from the getting ready to the final moments at the reception.
    You and Mike are a phenomenal couple and we cannot thank you enough for including us on your special day!

Stephane · Married on 10/21/2017

We hire JLBoone photography to do our wedding and we were so happy with how they turned out!! They gave a sneak peak the NEXT DAY and then had the pictures out with the next week or 2! Definitely recommend them for any wedding!

Sent on 06/30/2018
    JLBoone Photography 36

JLBoone Photography's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Stephanie!
    Your wedding was GORGEOUS and we still can’t help but show off your photos to this day! ❤️

Edna · Married on 10/05/2017

Jessica was fabulous and had great ideas for our shoot! Will definitely be using her again!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Jocelyn · Married on 09/15/2017

JLBoone Photography has a great eye! We laughed like crazy during our session and received our photos within days of the shoot!

Sent on 10/13/2018

JLBoone Photography's reply:

Yours and Bryan's Session was incredibly fun! I still show off those gorgeous Detroit photos whenever we can!

Jessica & Andy · Married on 06/24/2017

We would absolutely recommend Jessica and Troy for wedding photographs! Their flexibility and willingness to listen were so appreciated on our wedding day. They put the care and time in for others, as if it was their own special event. We were so pleased that a year later we asked them to take pictures of our newborn daughter! :)

Sent on 07/29/2018

JLBoone Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! Your wedding was so fun and adorable. I didn’t think anything could be more cute than those cookies shaped like you and the ice cream truck! That’s of course until I met your baby girl! ❤️
    Congratulations again!

Alicia · Married on 06/10/2017

Jessica, and her husband Troy, are the ideal photography team! I have used their services multiple times for my brother-in-law's wedding, niece's baptism, and professional head shots. For every event and photo session Jessica has been affordable, attentive, professional, and overall amazing! Jessica is very talented, producing gorgeous photos and she gets them back to you super quick! She had my final head shots back to me in less than 24 hours! I highly recommend JLBoone Photography!

Sent on 09/10/2018

JLBoone Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Alicia!
    It has been such an honor to be there for not only you, but your family's special moment and occasions throughout their lives!

Liz Cook · Married on 06/01/2017

Amazing photo’s and very professional!

My experience was amazing! She was kind, professional and my senior pictures turned out amazing! Thanks again!

JLBoone Photography's reply:

It was so much fun doing your senior photos! You’re basically a model, girl!
    Let’s do another shoot soon just to show off your beauty! ❤️

Aly · Married on 09/03/2016

Jessica was so fun to work with! We are so happy with our wedding pictures! ❤️

Sent on 10/13/2018

JLBoone Photography's reply:

Your wedding was gorgeous! You had a great location too!

Amanda Biskner · Married on 07/20/2016

Jessica has become part of our family!

Incredible talent, fabulous prices and contagious personality! Hire Jess and you won’t regret your decision!!!!

Sent on 01/23/2019

JLBoone Photography's reply:

It has been amazing to be a part of your lives! I can’t wait for what life brings in the future with the sessions we’ll have!

Maria · Married on 07/17/2016

Jessica & Troy are amazing. They've done several shoots for me in the past, but our wedding and post-wedding (more casual) photo shoot truly topped it all. They were there from start to finish and took such great care into getting the small details. They captured every moment you could ask for and then some. They even rushed a several pictures for me the next day so I could give them to my very ill grandfather. They genuinely care about their clients and their work. The more casual photo shoot we did 2 days after the wedding was phenomenal also. We had the pictures in our Dropbox within hours! We couldn't have asked for better photographers! They are forever our photographers of choice!

Sent on 07/01/2018
    JLBoone Photography 41
    JLBoone Photography 42
    JLBoone Photography 43

Thank you, Maria & Dan!
    You two were an absolute delight! It was an honor to take your photos for you! <3