JLA Music Reviews

3 | Grand Forks, ND

3 Reviews for JLA Music

• User4707310 · event on: 11/08/2014

I don't know of any other guitarist in Grand Forks with his versatility. I especially like his classic guitar selections. Adds a classy ambiance to the social setting without being overpowering, like when you have a full band or some guy wailing a sad song on a microphone.

Mr. Anvinson played for our wedding in 1995--yes, he's been around for a while. He brought his classic guitar and played as a prelude to the Mass and wedding ceremony. It was a real treat, and a lot of friends and relatives came up to me afterward and commented how they "never heard anyone play a guitar like that." Def. worth the money.

Lisa · event on: 12/07/2013

We couldn't have been more please with Jeff's guitar playing. We had a classy Christmas office party and Jeff's playing was a big part of that! His music was so beautiful & EXACTLY what we were looking for. I loved listening to his Christmas music in the background all evening. He came early & did a great job setting up, tearing down & was very professional. I wouldn't hesitate to hire him again in a minute. He was very affordable & I think he doesn't charge enough! The quality was amazing.