JL Music Service Reviews

JL Music Service 1
JL Music Service 2
JL Music Service 3

Ann M · Married on 11/10/2018

Wonderful! Beautiful music before and during the ceremony.

The musicians were a wonderful addition to the ceremony!

Debbie · Married on 04/20/2018

Beautifully and expertly played music by a fabulous string trio added the perfect touch to my son’s wedding. They arrived promptly and were well rehearsed and ready to go. As a musician myself, I can say without reservation that you can’t go wrong with this group!

Michael · Married on 12/16/2017

Yvonne and Team were great! Music was perfect and a major component of a wonderful Wedding Ceremony.

ashley · Married on 11/04/2017

JL Music was so professional, extremely talented and so kind! I would recommend them for any event, anywhere at any time. We are so grateful they were part of our big day and at our request played modern/pop music that everyone enjoyed and still talks about.

Jen · Married on 10/21/2017

We had a wonderful experience with JL Music Service - Yvonne was incredibly response and easy to work with. They accommodating our unique requests and their music before, during and after the ceremony was just lovely. We highly recommend them!

Teresa · Married on 10/14/2017

Yvonne was so easy to work with and made my special day exactly what I had envisioned!!

Marcia · Married on 08/22/2017

It was on my heart to have live music for my intimate wedding ceremony, however, considering another cost for a wedding of 15 guest... I was not sure. Then, when I visualized that special moment and time, our families relaxing and mingling prior to the ceremony and my walking into the room; I imagined beautiful, soft sounds to elevate calm and a loving mood in the room. I received that from JL Music and so much more... It was truly lovely and one of the best investments in our wedding day ceremony! Working with my budget, I began discussing only a solo violin, however, as I started listening to various types of music; I fell in love with the combination of a minimum of a duo with the violin and cello. I walked into the room to a beautiful classical piece of music, my longtime friend spoke a reading with Yvonne & company playing softly a song by John Legend... and they tickled my husband with my request of Brown Eyed Girl; I have brown eyes, lol! It was so lovely, added a bit of elegance, also fun, warm and everyone enjoyed the beautiful music of the instruments. I was so excited to hear the music as I came down the staircase and it made that moment of our eyes meeting some-kind-of magical and all I dreamed of. Yvonne, thank you so very much for bringing your gifts to our wedding, it truly added so much to our special time; and our guests were especially impressed with how diverse our music was from classical, pop, r&b and more.
    To all who are considering your services, I wish them as much joy as we experienced with your musical gifts...you blessed us...Yvonne, thank you again!

Marcia Nardello

JL Music Service 4
    JL Music Service 5
    JL Music Service 6

Amanda · Married on 05/06/2017

I used JL Music for my ceremony music in the park. I decided to book with Yvonne for 1.5 hours with 3 musicians (viola, violin, cello) - we had them playing a mix of traditional and today music and received lots of complements. I would use them again and would recommend them to a friend.

Shelby · Married on 04/22/2017

I absolutely loved Yvonne! She was a pleasure to work with and the ceremony music was just gorgeous. My fiancé and I had a violin and cello duo, and we would definitely go with that pairing again - just beautiful!

Eleanor · Married on 04/08/2017

We planned our wedding while living abroad so had to put our trust in our wedding planner and with reviews. JL Music was absolutely wonderful and accommodating. They were super easy to work with and just by communicating through email they captured what we were hoping for in regards to ceremony and cocktail hour music. They had contemporary music and traditional music and they compiled a wonderful set for our cocktail hour. I would definitely work with JL Music again and highly recommend it to anyone looking for wedding musicians.

Margo · Married on 04/02/2017

Booking a string duo was so important for our wedding because it totally sets the mood for romance. I'm so glad we decided to go with JL Music Service. We were extremely pleased with the outcome of the day and their music made it memorable.

Lauren · Married on 03/11/2017

Yvonne is so easy to work with and did such a great job playing at our ceremony! Would definitely hire again!

Eric · Married on 10/15/2016

Incredibly easy to work with, and very responsive. The trio drove from Savannah to Sea Island, GA to play my wedding ceremony. I never met with Yvonne prior to the ceremony, but we emailed a lot. My wife and I selected the music we wanted, and we created a "script" for the ceremony that we sent to Yvonne. This was helpful during the rehearsal, and also very helpful for these musicians, who were not able to attend the rehearsal. The details were hammered out in emails, and everything went off without a hitch. It was perfect! The quality of the music was fantastic! I cannot write enough positive comments here to reflect how happy I was with JL Music Service. I would recommend them to anyone, and I would like to hire them again for anything else just because they were so fantastic.

Renee · Married on 09/24/2016

Yvonne did a fantastic job helping me determine what songs to use for our ceremony and played them beautifully. We did a solo violin and it was perfect for our venue!

Chelsea · Married on 08/06/2016

Very easy to communicate with, played all the songs we wanted and executed them beautifully. A wonderful addition to our ceremony. So glad we decided to pick them!

Bridgette · Married on 06/25/2016

Yvonne was so professional and flexible to work with! I had a specific request for our ceremony and Yvonne was so accommodating in making it happen. She sounded beautiful day of (in spite of the 100+ degree heat) and I would highly recommend her for any event!

Sofia · Married on 06/17/2016

Yvonne was fantastic!! No only was she wonderful, but she played some songs that were not part of her playlist, but that meant a lot to my husband's family. She was unassuming yet made such an incredible impact both before the wedding and during the cocktail hour. I would recommend Yvonne to anyone looking to add some wonderful talent to their wedding/ event.

• Mike

Mike · Married on 02/16/2016

The JL String Quartet was amazing. We loved their music and highly recommend this quartet to anyone who wants to make their wedding amazing. They played for us before and during our ceremony in the courtyard at The Brice Hotel, and honestly it would not have been the same without them. They are highly professional and musically talented, playing everything from traditional hymns to John Legend and Coldplay.

Thanks to Yvonne and the rest of the quartet for making our wedding incredible. We are forever grateful for your helping in making it the best day ever.

All "business" transactions (Request for Proposal, Music Selections, Questions, Etc.) were all handled quickly and professionally.

• User5619866 · 2+ years ago

JL Music provided an acoustic guitarist for simple, classic music at our small Savannah square wedding ceremony. JL Music was extremely responsive which made them easy to work with while planning from out of town. We provided the ceremony music list and the guitarist executed it beautifully; it was that simple!

Yvonne was SO easy to work with. Hiring JL for our ceremony and cocktail hour was an easy and seamless process. I thought the prices were excellent and the quality was superb. They paid attention to our list of requested songs and incorporated them appropriately. Highly recommend!

Aires · Married on 10/24/2015

We had a wonderful experience with JL Music Service- they were quick to respond to any questions and were very polite and professional at the ceremony. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for music in the Savannah area, they were easy to work with and super nice people! Thank you for being a part of our day.

Vendor was fantastic! Great communication, really helpful with answering questions.

The music was perfect! The ensemble was prompt and very professional. It made my perfect day.

Bridgett · Married on 08/29/2015

Yvonne was spectacular! I was a pretty last minute bride when it came down to planning ceremony music. My fiance and I had been putting it off because of disagreements with our venue. Almost as soon as I emailed JL Music, I received a reply. Yvonne had a wonderful selection of classic wedding ceremony music and also more contemporary. I really wanted to walk down the aisle to "All I ask of you" and I know that without Yvonne's persistence with the venue contact, that would not have been possible. In a traditional Catholic ceremony, all of the music during should be religious and she provided another wonderful list for us to chose from. My husband and I are huge Coldplay fans, and on the contemporary music list- VIVA LA VIDA was listed... so we chose that for our exit. Yvonne was incredibly helpful and getting us everything we wanted. It was a perfect ceremony and I know in large part it was because of her.

Yvonne coordinated the music and musicians for our wedding.
    She was organized, pleasant and a wonderful musician!
    Yvonne even took the time to meet with me in advance to discuss our plan.
    We were very happy working with Yvonne and recommend her completely.