JL Designs Reviews

129 Reviews for JL Designs

• Jordan

Jordan Brundage Mango · Getting married on 04/12/2021

the best florist!

We met with Jeff one time and he totally put us at ease about the challenging task of choosing our floral decor. We know nothing about flowers and just gave him a color palette and overall vision for the wedding and reception and trusted him and his team with the rest. We looked forward to seeing the flowers on the wedding day and they were gorgeous! JL Design did a great job and exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 01/07/2020

Molly Dozier · Married on 12/19/2020

Best flowers ever!

I don't even know where to start with how incredible JL Designs was to work with and how breathtaking they made my day!!! Every little detail we talked about was executed and then some! They are so professional and genuinely love what they do! Margaret on the day of was so amazing and had me in tears with how beautiful everything turned out. Highly recommend to all brides!

Sent on 12/29/2020
  • Krystal

Krystal Wales · Married on 10/18/2020

You won’t be disappointed!

Jeff and his team are absolutely amazing! My husband and I have been using JL Design for 2 years and have never had a bad experience! The service is always great! The products are always top quality! The consultation was very hands on. Jeff took the time to go through each flower option to let us have a better understanding of what the flowers would look like. The delivery person was early and the bouquets/boutonnières were clearly labeled. The bouquets were brought in their own separate vases. You won’t be disappointed with JL Design!

Sent on 12/13/2020
  • Hannah

Hannah Attaway · Married on 07/05/2020

Highly recommend!

Jeff and his team did an amazing job to provide BEAUTIFUL flowers for my wedding. Jeff is very detail-oriented and takes time to ensure your vision for your wedding day comes to life.

Sent on 07/06/2020
  • Allie

Alexandra Lauchnor · Married on 07/20/2019

Beautiful arrangements and AMAZING team

When my mom and I met with Jeff for our consultation, we could not believe how amazing it went. It was how you hope every single meeting ever could go. He was so organized and well prepared--he asked for photos of my dress, bridesmaids dresses, etc. and my pinterest board for the wedding and had reviewed everything ahead of time. He also had loads of photos of his work and we went through and looked at examples based on what I liked and didn't like. I could go on and on, but he is FABULOUS. Our flowers turned out absolutely beautiful and I found them to be extremely reasonably priced based on what we got. They also offer 3 different price points of each arrangement you want, so you pick the look you are going for and then can decide exactly what flowers you want based on the price point (for example, I described what I wanted in my bouquet, and he gave me three different options with less expensive flowers, up to more expensive, but all the same size and overall look). For our centerpieces, I wound up going with the least expensive option and they were STUNNING. I cannot recommend JL Designs highly enough. I wish every wedding vendor was as lovely!

Sent on 08/04/2019

Savanna Hendrix · Married on 05/25/2019

Cannot recommend enough!

Jeff and his team did such an amazing job! He worked with me to find the flowers and wedding items that fit my theme perfectly! I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 06/21/2019
  • Lyndsey

Lyndsey Yates · Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful Florals!

We used JL Designs for our wedding day flowers, and they exceeded my expectations! From the initial meeting to discuss everything, Jeff was very thorough and detailed in making sure every aspect of our wedding day was taken care of. They provided beautiful bouquets, arrangements, boutonnieres and more! I would highly recommend them for any of your floral needs!

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah Low · Married on 05/18/2019

Wonderful service and professionalism!

JL Designs made our day a dream come true! From the initial consultation, follow ups, to the day of the wedding, they were so kind, professional, and on board with whatever we envisioned. We had a pretty detailed style and they executed it perfectly. We constantly get compliments on our amazing floral arrangements from our wedding! They will not disappoint!

Sent on 04/16/2020
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 05/10/2019

Beautiful Fall Flowers

I was worried about how my wedding was going to come together, but after speaking with Jeff at JLDesign I knew I didn't have to worry, as he knows what he's doing and helped with all the flowers for my wedding at the Swan House in Atlanta. Jeff, they were beautiful thank you!

Sent on 10/26/2019

Anna · Married on 01/05/2019

Jawdropping centerpieces

After just one phone call with JL Designs, Jeff captured my wedding & reception vision perfectly. When my new husband and I walked into the reception hall after the wedding, I remember looking around and thinking WOW. The centerpieces were EXACTLY what I wanted, and everything was so beautiful. I had a mix of column candle centerpieces and smaller bud vases with candles. The bridal party bouquets were also GORGEOUS. I highly recommend JL Designs for your wedding florals!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Nancy Houska · Married on 11/10/2018

Beautiful flowers and easy to work with

We choose Jeff at JL Designs at the last minute as the vendor the venue recommeded was not available. Jeff met with us and did an amazing job of organizing the flowers our daughter requested for her fall wedding. We are so happy we had the opportunity to work with Jeff and his team. The flowers were exactly what our daughter requested and were beautiful. We would highly recommed using JL Designs in Monroe, GA.

Sent on 11/18/2018

Alexis · Married on 10/19/2018

Incredible flowers and decor

JL Designs handled the flower arrangements and decor for my wedding and I could not have been more impressed. The designs were stunning and even more beautiful than I had imagined. Working with Jeff and his team was an absolute pleasure, they were extremely professional, organized and kind throughout the entire process. I would absolutely recommend them for anyone planning an event or wedding that requires beautiful flowers and rental decor!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Lindee · Married on 05/12/2018

Jeff and staff was VERY helpful. The flowers were beautiful and JL was very professional. Thank you for all the help!!

Sent on 06/04/2017

Katie · Married on 03/03/2018

Jeff and the whole team at JL Designs were fantastic. They went above and beyond to get everything just right for my ceremony and reception flowers and Jeff was able to create a beautiful design based on my very rough idea of what I wanted. The flowers were beautiful and Jeff and team were so kind and responsive throughout the process and they accommodated a last-minute layout change and request for cake decor. Highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/19/2018

Melissa · Married on 12/23/2017

I met with JL Designs about three and a half months before my wedding to discuss flowers for the ceremony and reception. They made it so easy for me to decide exactly what I wanted and were wonderful to work with. The day of the wedding, everything arrived on time and was gorgeous. I had several people tell me and my family that the flowers were some of the best they had seen. I can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 03/17/2018
  • Megan Whitley

Megan · Married on 12/16/2017

I was blown away by their services. I loved all my flowers especially my silk bouquet. I have never seen fake flowers look so real before! During the planning process Jeff agreed to a meeting that I had to cancel because of an unforeseen death in the family. He was happy to meet with my in laws at that time and give them options. I meet with him a week later to review and loved how patient and kind he was. He gave me so many floral options I had never even heard of. I shared my pinterest board and he was off creating and envisioning. It was a wonderful and stress free experience. I will recommend him until the day I die!

Sent on 01/29/2018

Sarah · Married on 12/09/2017

We absolutely LOVED working with JL Designs!! From the initial emails, to the consultation, to seeing the finished product...everything was perfect. The staff is so friendly and so helpful. Jeff really understood the look I was going for and helped me stay in budget. He even allowed me to pick up greenery a few days before the wedding so we could decorate early. The flowers looked so beautiful in the church and reception space. I had multiple comments about how stunning the arrangements were. I would highly recommend using JL Designs!

Ansley · Married on 12/09/2017

Jeff was amazing from start to finish for my daughter’s wedding! He and Andrea were quick to answer any questions we had. Jeff listened to my daughter’s vision and created the perfect atmosphere for the ceremony and reception. I would highly recommend JL Design to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 03/23/2018

Michael · Married on 11/05/2017

Awesome job and beautiful arrangements! It turned out exactly like we wanted and the staff were so helpful!

Nicole · Married on 11/05/2017

Jeff and his team did an excellent job. We received our initial proposal/quote in a timely manner and were able to speak with Jeff one-on-one to go over each line item in the proposal. This was a destination wedding, so it was extra important for me to find the right vendors since I wasn't there in person. We set up one site visit a few months before the wedding--which went great! Jeff is very professional, personable, eager to please and helpful. There were a few design elements that I hadn't thought about and he was able to help fill in the blanks for me with stunning results! Prior to the wedding day, I filled out a short info sheet online and from there everything was handled directly through my venue. They coordinated setup time with the venue. Everything was set up and all rental equipment was dropped off exactly as discussed. Everything EXCEEDED my expectations. I highly recommend JL designs!

Natalia · Married on 10/22/2017

JL Designs was probably the best decision I made for a florist. I knew NOTHING about flowers and I still don't, but they definitely knew what I talking about somehow and exactly how I wanted it. There was a small mishap, but they handled it and fixed the problem with professionalism and quickly. It was affordable and I loved that they had a reasonable payment plan. My wedding looked so beautiful with all the flower arrangements and I couldn't have been happier! Jeff was so helpful and understanding! You won't be disappointed with JL Designs!

Natalia · Married on 10/22/2017

Rebecca · Married on 10/21/2017

Our venue put it best that JL Designs is not just a florist. They are designers. Upon our initial meeting with Jeff we knew we found our florist. He asked for pictures and even our Pinterest links so that he could perfectly create the design & feel for our wedding. He took the time to truly understand what exactly we were looking for. If I had questions after our meeting Andrea was quick to respond. The initial proposal was very detailed and customizable. They had many rental items that made this a simple one stop shop. They work around your timeline and help setup and breakdown on the day of. We were blown away by the results as well as our guests. JL Designs truly made our Pinterest board and wedding of our dreams come to life. We can’t thank the JL Designs team enough.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Marissa · Married on 10/21/2017

JL Designs did the flowers for our rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony, and reception and they were all absolutely beautiful!! JL Designs was so easy to work with and very responsive. I definitely recommend them!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Michael · Married on 10/21/2017

Our venue put best that JL Designs is not just a florist, they’re designers. From our initial meeting with Jeff where he took our pictures we had and the link to our Pinterest board to go over every detail with us was truly amazing. The initial quote we received was very detailed and customizable. They also have several items available for rent and great prices and makes it a true one stop shop. We and our guests were blown away the day of the ceremony with all of the arrangements and decorations. JL Designs did an awesome job and will be forever grateful.

Sent on 10/30/2017