116 Reviews for JL Designs

Single Flowers (4)
Flower Crowns (3)
Flower Girl Baskets (1)
113 JL Designs Reviews

Jeff and staff was VERY helpful. The flowers were beautiful and JL was very professional. Thank you for all the help!!

Profile Picture Lindee, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jeff and the whole team at JL Designs were fantastic. They went above and beyond to get everything just right for my ceremony and reception flowers and Jeff was able to create a beautiful design based on my very rough idea of what I wanted. The flowers were beautiful and Jeff and team were so kind and responsive throughout the process and they accommodated a last-minute layout change and request for cake decor. Highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Katie, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

I met with JL Designs about three and a half months before my wedding to discuss flowers for the ceremony and reception. They made it so easy for me to decide exactly what I wanted and were wonderful to work with. The day of the wedding, everything arrived on time and was gorgeous. I had several people tell me and my family that the flowers were some of the best they had seen. I can't recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Melissa, 12/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I was blown away by their services. I loved all my flowers especially my silk bouquet. I have never seen fake flowers look so real before! During the planning process Jeff agreed to a meeting that I had to cancel because of an unforeseen death in the family. He was happy to meet with my in laws at that time and give them options. I meet with him a week later to review and loved how patient and kind he was. He gave me so many floral options I had never even heard of. I shared my pinterest board and he was off creating and envisioning. It was a wonderful and stress free experience. I will recommend him until the day I die!

Profile Picture Megan, 12/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Crowns, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

We absolutely LOVED working with JL Designs!! From the initial emails, to the consultation, to seeing the finished product...everything was perfect. The staff is so friendly and so helpful. Jeff really understood the look I was going for and helped me stay in budget. He even allowed me to pick up greenery a few days before the wedding so we could decorate early. The flowers looked so beautiful in the church and reception space. I had multiple comments about how stunning the arrangements were. I would highly recommend using JL Designs!

Profile Picture Sarah, 12/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jeff was amazing from start to finish for my daughter’s wedding! He and Andrea were quick to answer any questions we had. Jeff listened to my daughter’s vision and created the perfect atmosphere for the ceremony and reception. I would highly recommend JL Design to anyone planning a wedding!

Profile Picture Ansley, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Jeff and his team did an excellent job. We received our initial proposal/quote in a timely manner and were able to speak with Jeff one-on-one to go over each line item in the proposal. This was a destination wedding, so it was extra important for me to find the right vendors since I wasn't there in person. We set up one site visit a few months before the wedding--which went great! Jeff is very professional, personable, eager to please and helpful. There were a few design elements that I hadn't thought about and he was able to help fill in the blanks for me with stunning results! Prior to the wedding day, I filled out a short info sheet online and from there everything was handled directly through my venue. They coordinated setup time with the venue. Everything was set up and all rental equipment was dropped off exactly as discussed. Everything EXCEEDED my expectations. I highly recommend JL designs!

Photo for JL Designs Review - Close-up of the chandelier and fabric ceremony backdrop
Photo for JL Designs Review - MOH holding both of our bouquets
Photo for JL Designs Review - Reception table decorated with floral garland and candles.
Photo for JL Designs Review - Enchanting candle-lit reception table
Photo for JL Designs Review - Barrel with glass top from JL Designs, used for cigar bar.
Profile Picture Nicole, 11/5/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

Awesome job and beautiful arrangements! It turned out exactly like we wanted and the staff were so helpful!

Profile Picture Michael, 11/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

JL Designs was probably the best decision I made for a florist. I knew NOTHING about flowers and I still don't, but they definitely knew what I talking about somehow and exactly how I wanted it. There was a small mishap, but they handled it and fixed the problem with professionalism and quickly. It was affordable and I loved that they had a reasonable payment plan. My wedding looked so beautiful with all the flower arrangements and I couldn't have been happier! Jeff was so helpful and understanding! You won't be disappointed with JL Designs!

Profile Picture Natalia, 10/22/17, 1 Review

Profile Picture Natalia, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

JL Designs did the flowers for our rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony, and reception and they were all absolutely beautiful!! JL Designs was so easy to work with and very responsive. I definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Marissa, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Our venue put it best that JL Designs is not just a florist. They are designers. Upon our initial meeting with Jeff we knew we found our florist. He asked for pictures and even our Pinterest links so that he could perfectly create the design & feel for our wedding. He took the time to truly understand what exactly we were looking for. If I had questions after our meeting Andrea was quick to respond. The initial proposal was very detailed and customizable. They had many rental items that made this a simple one stop shop. They work around your timeline and help setup and breakdown on the day of. We were blown away by the results as well as our guests. JL Designs truly made our Pinterest board and wedding of our dreams come to life. We can’t thank the JL Designs team enough.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Our venue put best that JL Designs is not just a florist, they’re designers. From our initial meeting with Jeff where he took our pictures we had and the link to our Pinterest board to go over every detail with us was truly amazing. The initial quote we received was very detailed and customizable. They also have several items available for rent and great prices and makes it a true one stop shop. We and our guests were blown away the day of the ceremony with all of the arrangements and decorations. JL Designs did an awesome job and will be forever grateful.

Profile Picture Michael, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

JL Designs took my vision and made it a reality. We couldn't have been happier with the beautiful floral arrangements. Jeff was great at listening to what I wanted and really taking it up a notch. Thank you!

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

They are absolutely awesome. Jeff and his staff take care of everything. I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Jordan, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

JL Designs did such an AMAZING job for our wedding! They were able to take my vision and bring it to life even better than I had imagined. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous; the arrangements were breathtaking. I was more than pleased with how everything turned out. Jeff was very easy to work with and was so professional. He was able to hear what we were describing in our vision and was able to find flowers and make arrangements that were perfect! I would certainly recommend them to anyone who was getting married! Thank you for making our wedding absolutely beautiful!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

JL Designs did the flowers for my wedding. From the moment we met Jeff and his team we were impressed with how professional and knowledgeable they were on the flowers they recommended based on our wedding season and venue. They had a variety of packages, so it was easy to stick to our budget (and I loved that I could pay them online). Jeff was able to provide every flower for our wedding that we envisioned, from boutonniere to table arrangements, and we got a million compliments from guests on our wedding florals. Jeff and his team worked from my original vision and color scheme and were able to design beautiful arrangements, bridesmaids bouquets and more. I can't recommend them enough.

Profile Picture Allie, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jeff does amazing work! He listens and takes everything little detail into consideration. When working on a budget he gives you options that you can choose that still are exactly what you want. He is very flexible; I had to add things a few days before my wedding and he took care of it without any questions. If you use him you will be amazed!

Profile Picture anna, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jeff did an amazing job on the flowers and decor for my wedding! The centerpieces, flowers, arbor, and lighting looked wonderful, and I would recommend JL Designs to anyone looking for a florist.

Profile Picture Dana, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

My flowers were beautiful and JL designs was an absolute pleasure to work with. Best vendor for all your flower needs!

Profile Picture Darcie, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Loved my flowers! Jeff made my dream wedding a reality. My bouquet was amazing along with my beautiful estate table with the eucalyptus garland. I would recommend to anyone. Thank y'all again!

Profile Picture Ansley, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

JL Designs were absolutely phenomenal! I am not a flower person at all but they made me one for sure! My bouquet and the bridesmaid’s bouquets were fabulous not to mention all the small, intricate details they put together!

Photo
Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 9/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

JL Designs is absolutely amazing, they were so helpful from the beginning to end and also helped make our wedding that much more memorable! The flowers are gorgeous and such a beautiful quality, they truly go above and beyond and will definitely make sure everything is perfect at the wedding. Thank you again for being so wonderful!!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Best decision ever! I was so complicated in my requests and he did an unbelievable job. 100% recommend to anyone and everyone. Jeff knows his stuff !

Profile Picture Shannon, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements