23 Reviews for JK Farm

Drapery (4)
Scenic Views (1)
Outside Vendors (1)
23 JK Farm Reviews

This venue and the owners are absolutely phenomenal. This is a must see venue for your special day! The owners are extremely friendly and their passion for what they do truly shows.

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

JK Farms was the perfect choice for our wedding!! First of all, the venue is breathtakingly gorgeous and made for a beautiful backdrop for our wedding. Having so many options of where to do things made it even better because we were able to customize our day to be exactly what we wanted. Secondly, Karen and Jeff are amazing people to work with. They were very quick to respond when I sent questions to them and always accommodating of my requests. If I needed something that I may not have planned for or forgot to bring, they had a solution for me. From something as small as pens for the guest book, to something as big as s table for our unity ceremony, they had us covered. The day went perfectly and a lot of that is thanks to Karen being on-hand to help with anything. 10/10 I would use JK Farms again!

Profile Picture BreAnna, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Excellent through and through. I would absolutely recommend JK Farms for any event. The barn is beautiful and requires minimal additional decoration. Hosts were more than wonderful and very responsive. Bonfire is a great addition. And the pond area is scenic, tranquil and special. A solid choice of a venue.

Profile Picture Andrea, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Great working with Jeff and Karen. The venue is beautiful and relaxing. We thoroughly enjoyed the experience.

Photos
Profile Picture Brian, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Karen and Jeff went above and beyond for our wedding. We could not be happier with them and our venue. We highly recommend them. Extremely helpful throughout the whole wedding process.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jeff and Karen were so welcoming to us and our guests. We had the unfortunate chance of rain and they were up early buying a tent for outside the barn! She even had umbrellas for the guests to use. They made our wedding stress free and laid back which is exactly what we wanted!

Profile Picture Sara, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This is such a beautiful venue! Jeff and Karen are great to work with. Very flexible and cater to your needs very need!

Profile Picture Rachael, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Indoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Outside Vendors, Bridal Suite, Event Rentals, Parking

Karen and Jeff were absolutely amazing to work with. Anytime I had questions Karen replied right away and was super helpful. We did a choreographed dance and we were able to come to the farm to practice before our big day. Anytime we had someone who wanted to see the venue we just had to send a text/call to get the OK. The day of the rehearsal we had the whole day to come and set up and anything we may not have needed they moved it to another building. On the big day they had someone directing traffic and parking and also had a fire and benches set up for s'mores which was a huge success with our guests. Karen also wrapped our sweetheart cake for us so we could keep it for our anniversary. Our day turned out absolutely perfect and our pictures turned out so beautiful with all of the flowers that were all over the property.

Profile Picture Matthew, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I can't say enough good things about The JK Farm and the owners Jeff and Karen. Lovely place to get married, lovely farm to explore, lovely people to work with. I will cherish our wedding day memories forever. It was perfect!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

JK Farm was amazing! My sister's wedding was beautiful and perfect, thanks in part to their attention, help and flexibility!

Profile Picture Liz, 11/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The farm was such a beautiful and eventful place to have our wedding! Jeff and Karen were nothing but helpful, and wanted to make our day as special as they possibly could. All of our guests had such a great time, and it was a really awesome place for the kids to run and play and see the animals. Everyone was entertained in their own way, and I would recommend the farm as a wedding venue to anyone who asked. It was extremely helpful that the barn was already so decorated with the lights and fabrics. Karen had so many materials and decorations if we were in the need to use any as well which was so nice!

Profile Picture Tymme, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

JK Farm was absolutely gorgeous. Everyone who attended commented on the great location. The owner, Karen, was great to work with and was always quick to respond to an email or phone call. They let us do just about anything we wanted and were more than accommodating. We visited many times before the wedding (all 4 seasons), and it always looked great. If we had it to do again, we would definitely choose JK Farm.
I'm a lazy bride, and this place made it easy.

Pros:
Onsite cottage for wedding party
Venue didn't need a lot of decorating, it already looked lovely and had a lot of extras that were already included (the bar, decorations, parking attendants, bonfire, etc.)
Suitable for casual and fancy weddings
Great photo opportunities: pond, barn, carriage house, fields, trees, swings, landscaping/flower gardens (the flower gardens were amazing)

Cons:
No pets (but they had a great shepherd dog there)
Can be a little difficult to find (would suggest signs/balloons)
Some of the roads are rough (but it's Fayette County, PA)
Very little cell signal (AT&T)

Profile Picture User6327898, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Altar/Arches, Chairs, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Bridal Suite

go visit the site; speak with the owners they will work with you to make your event perfect. The venue is a barn, but it is clean, you have everything you need. They worked well with the caterers. We also used the cottage for the bride/groom to be until it was time for them to arrive - and also to go to at the end of the evening. It was a great venue.

Profile Picture User7689874, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other)

Jk farm exceeded all of our expectations. You simply cannot find a more beautiful venue for your wedding. We got married in September and are still receiving compliments from our guests that I was one of the most beautiful weddings they've seen. Karen and Jeff went above and beyond to make sure that we were equipped with everything we needed. Also, you can opt to rent the cottage which is on the farm for your bridal party or family. It's a great space to get ready for the wedding and so convienient too!! Thank you JK farm for making the wedding of my dreams!!

Profile Picture Jenna, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I had my dream wedding at JK farm! From day one Jeff and Karen were amazing! Very helpful and kind. Speedy to answer questions I had and even let me come to the farm whenever I needed to look or measure or whatever the emergency called for! They even calmed me down when the forecast called for rain! Which didn't end up happening by the way!:) My day was perfect and they played a major role in that. The farm was absolutely beautiful! I couldn't have asked for anything more! If you're looking for a beautiful, peaceful place to get married, with a large beautiful barn and amazing atmosphere with the best people running it the JK Farm is for You! I highly recommend it to anyone!

Profile Picture Whitney, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Beautiful venue and very accommodating. Karen was so kind and helpful. The cottage is just as beautiful and very clean and convenient. Highly recommend for a perfect country/rustic wedding

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Jeff and Karen enabled us to have our dream wedding. We could use people's and antiques from the farm for the ceremony, wedding, and pictures. They were very personable and assisted in any way they could to make everything perfect for us.

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 3/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We were absolutely in aww with Jeff and Karen. These two went out of their way in every way to help us, make us comfortable, we all felt like family. They have worked so hard to establish the most beatiful setting. This was and will always be one of the most loving, happy memories in our lives
Ron

Profile Picture Ronald, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Event Rentals, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Parking

JK Farms was just beautiful and the absolute perfect location for our summer wedding!! Karen and Jeff were the nicest people to work with; they made everything so easy, and gave us a list of other vendors in the area to help out with such as photographers, caterers, DJ, bakery, and even a pastor. We were not local to Uniontown (2 hours north), and didn't even have family in the area, but once we visited the farm (which I happened to find through a random Google search), we just knew it would be the perfect setting for us. I was concerned that not a lot of our invited guests would travel, but boy were we surprised how many people drove 4+ hours for the wedding! And I can't even describe how many compliments we got on the wedding and reception location! The farm is so quiet and peaceful, and just very quaint. You wouldn't even be able to tell it was a working farm. There was no "farm smell" (for those that might be concerned about smelling the animals). Karen and Jeff did a fantastic job decorating the barn with the curtain drapings and lights. It created a simple yet elegant look and looked fantastic in the pictures. And the cottage on the farm was not only cute and very clean, it was so convenient to be on-site for getting everything ready the day before/ morning of the wedding. All in all, I would HIGHLY recommend JK Farms as the perfect location for anyone considering a farm/barn wedding! The pricing is outstanding compared to other farm locations (and literally worth every penny!), and you won't meet 2 nicer people to assist you with your wedding/reception needs!

Profile Picture Alysson, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Event Rentals, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Parking

Beautiful location, excellent service and true hospitality! We hope to return for an anniversary trip soon! :)

Profile Picture Beth, 5/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Chairs, Decor, Tables, Parking

Beautiful venue. Accommodating hosts. Extremely satisfied.

Profile Picture User5579454, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Jeff and Karen are wonderful. They have the perfect place to make your dreams come true.

Profile Picture Krystle, 8/5/17, 1 Review