JK Entertainment Featuring The JK Band Reviews

118 Reviews for JK Entertainment Featuring The JK Band

• Caroline

Caroline Landau · Married on 09/15/2019

Unbelievable experience!

We had our wedding on 9/15/19 at Gotham Hall, which is a big space to fill with sound, and the JK Band did it and then some! Not only was the JK Band's sound incredible, but Joel is incredibly professional and personalized. (He even coordinated with my husband, the groom, for the band to perform an original song by my husband!) Multiple people asked me for the name of the band at the wedding. Can't recommend highly enough.

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Maggie

Maggie · Married on 06/28/2019

Wow wow wow

We had originally heard of the JK Band watching them perform at a family friend's wedding. When it came time to start planning our own wedding, my family and I knew booking the JK Band was a must! Throughout the entire process, Joel made everything so easy. His main priority was to ensure my family and I had everything we envisioned. One specific vision was the father/daughter dance. My dad and I had the idea of starting slow and ending with a fast song, only we had trouble choosing the songs. With the help of Joel we danced to My Girl and ended with Ain't No Mountain High Enough, which got our entire reception dancing. Throughout the night, the dance floor remained packed with people of all ages. The JK Band was able to appeal to all groups of people with different styles of music. The next day, all the guests could not stop talking about how amazing the band was. "That band can really rock a room!" "That band was absolutely incredible..." were just a few of the comments. A moment we will never forget is when the JK Band performed the song "Shout," the grooms favorite wedding song, which resulted in a group of guys tossing the bride and groom into the air repeatedly. It was incredible. We would recommend this band to anyone - in fact we loved them so much, they are performing AGAIN at my sister's upcoming wedding! The JK Band made our wedding the best day of our lives.

Sent on 08/03/2019

JK Entertainment Featuring The JK Band's reply:

What a pleasure to celebrate with you and your fantastic family. To get to do it again in just a few months makes it even better.

Much love and joy to you and Brian!

Joe Mccarthy · Married on 06/28/2019

Outstanding

We greatly enjoyed the jk band at my daughters wedding recently. Every band member was talented and professional. They led the celebration the entire night. Everyone had a great time. I highly recommend jk band - in fact they are playing at my next daughters wedding in December. Thank you jk band!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Chris Pigott · Married on 06/22/2019

THE highlight of our reception

In just the three days since our wedding, we've had over a dozen guests rave about how great our band was, and a half-dozen more who have asked for their information to hire them. Moreover, my family includes several professional musicians, and they all though the JK Band was incredible. We are SO glad we hired them.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Thanks Chris
    Caileigh was one of the happiest brides I have ever seen (and I've seen over 2700 lol). You know what they say "happy wife, happy life". You are a blessed man!
    Hope to celebrate with you again.

Chrystyna · Married on 09/29/2018

Wow wow wow! JK Entertainment delivered from start to finish! Joel and the entire band were an absolute pleasure to work with! Joel really knows his stuff, had great advice and recommendations, was super helpful and patient, and played awesome music at our wedding this past weekend!! What a TALENTED group of musicians! Everyone at our wedding has been nonstop talking about The JK Band! They were electric, so energetic, and there was not a single song where the dance floor was not packed! The JK Band played songs for every age group at our wedding and even sang and mingled among the crowd! I cannot say enough great things about this band! I am SO SO happy that we chose them for our wedding day! Joel and the band even learned our first dance, along with a song that was a crowd favorite among our friends (Party in the USA). If you are considering a band for your wedding day- go with The JK Band!! You will not be disappointed- I promise!! Thank you, Joel- and thank you to the entire JK Band! You truly made our wedding day!

Sent on 10/02/2018

JK Entertainment Featuring The JK Band's reply:

Wow Wow Wow! is right Chrystyna. What a great wedding. So much love and joy from all your friends and family. You are truly blessed. Thank you for making "The JK Band" a part of it!

Taylor · Married on 09/22/2018

The most incredible wedding band!!!! We couldn't get our guests off the dance floor! We can't say enough wonderful things about Joel and the JK band. They traveled to the Hotel DU PONT in Delaware for our wedding and rocked a huge ballroom, keeping the dance floor more than alive all night long. From our first conversation with Joel, we could tell he knew his stuff and he kept us at ease with the planning process. The band was super adaptable; played beautiful soft music for our ceremony, delivered classic music for the cocktail hour, then brought the heat for a non-stop party at the reception. We've had many friends and family members comment on how much they enjoyed the band, with several of our parents' friends commenting "Best Wedding Band Ever!". We are so glad to have worked with Joel and JK band, and really hope to be a guest at a wedding they play for soon!!

Sent on 10/09/2018

JK Entertainment Featuring The JK Band's reply:

Thank you Thank you Taylor! What an amazing wedding and a beautiful place. It was worth the drive to Wilmington. You treated us like part of the family.

Stephanie · Married on 08/12/2018

Fantastic band!

Joel and the JK Band were great!! We got married at Tappan Hill and our 200 guests were always on the dance floor! We were very pleased with Joel's responsiveness and expertise. He was very helpful in combining our taste with songs that our guests would enjoy. We've already recommended the JK Band to friends!

Sent on 10/24/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 07/21/2018

We hired The JK Band after hearing them play at our friends' wedding years earlier. Their performance stuck out in our mind so much so that they were one of the first groups to come to mind when we were planning our own wedding! Right away, Joel was very responsive to our emails, and came to our apartment in NYC to meet with us in person to answer any questions we might have before hiring him. It was clear he was organized and highly professional, right from the start. As we planned our wedding, Joel was very responsive to our questions. The band's pre-wedding questionnaire was comprehensive and helped us feel like we were all on the same page regarding the type of music we wanted played going into our wedding day. At our wedding, The JK Band truly delivered! Their performance was honestly one of the best parts of our wedding, and tons of our guests raved to us about them long after the event was over. The band truly set the tone for an amazing, high-energy, and fun evening! I'd highly recommend The JK Band to anyone looking to book a wedding band--you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Katie · Married on 06/08/2018

I HIGHLY recommend the JK Band! Working with Joel from start to finish was fantastic. He works closely with you and the venue to structure a timeline that helps the evening flow perfectly. From song one to the last the dance floor was packed and the energy they brought just added something extra to an already special day. The rave reviews from our guests about the JK Band keep coming weeks after the wedding. We cannot thank Joel and the JK Band enough!!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Gabrielle · Married on 05/27/2018

We got married in Nyack, New York and could not have been happier with our choice in band. Joel kept in touch months prior to our wedding and worked with us to ensure our wedding had our own personal touches. His band learned songs we requested and executed flawlessly. Joel is reliable, consistent (JK band was also great 11 years ago at my brother's wedding), and entertaining. I got many compliments about how amazing the band was, and couldn't ask for more.

Sent on 06/14/2018

Marissa · Married on 05/12/2018

The JK Band might just be the best band in the business. Unbelievable talent from top to bottom. They performed with unbelievable energy and you can tell they were genuinely having a good time while performing. Many of our guests have told us how good of a job they did, and we couldn't agree more!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Colette · Married on 04/20/2018

We had such an amazing time with the JK Band. The dance floor was packed the entire night and Joel and team stopped at nothing to ensure the party kept rocking the entire night. From the moment we booked, we had several calls to dicusss which music to play, what songs the band would learn and even navigate logistics of how to introduce different family members. Joel and crew learned newly released music and mixed that in with classics to make for an epic dance party. We received so many compliments that JK was the best band people had heard. The band allowed my husband to perform his favorite song which was such a great memory for us to share. Overall, Joel and band are highly professional and very easy to work with. If you are looking for a band who will keep your guests engaged and excited throughout the whole night, look no further than JK!!!!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Bill · Married on 09/29/2017

In September 2017, the JK Band elevated my daughter’s wedding reception into a resounding celebration that we will cherish forever. Through their energy, spirit, and ability to crush a wide range of music, this nine-piece band infused the night with joy and reverie. Bandleader Joel Krantz read the crowd beautifully, playing an array of songs that resonated with our guests and had the dance floor thumping all night. Joel was a delight to work with before and during the event, his only goal to meet my daughter’s wishes, a goal that he and his band far exceeded. One highlight came mid-reception after a bridesmaid named Caroline finished her toast on an emotional note. Joel then led the band into “Sweet Caroline,” a fitting follow-up to Caroline’s toast that underscores Joel’s thoughtfulness and warmth. Another exquisite facet to the evening took place over dinner, when Joel played a soft and lovely guitar, and then a band mate followed with the soothing sounds of his saxophone. All night, the sound of the room was just right. It is no wonder that in the days after the wedding, friends shared these comments: “That band was out of this world!” “What a great band.” “Where did you find that band?” “That band really rocked it, I’ve never seen Matt dance before.” I give me strongest recommendation to the JK Band, without hesitation or condition.

Sent on 10/18/2017

Marci · Married on 08/26/2017

JK band was excellent!!! Our guests were enthusiastically dancing the entire time Joel and his musicians played. The music quality, sound, and variety of music was fantastic and we couldn't be happier we chose the JK Band to perform at our wedding. It was a pleasure working with Joel. Our guests couldn't stop raving about our band and how much fun they had. JK Band is excellent and we would book in a heartbeat for our next event over and over again!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Andrew · Married on 07/08/2017

Terissa and I recently got married on July 8, 2017. We used JK Entertainment featuring the JK Band. Our rating is 5 Stars- all the way. Our guests' rating is 5 stars- all the way.

Joel was amazing to work with. From the get go, he was responsive and easy to communicate with. He checked in with us all steps of the way, to ensure that we had all necessary items completed. One thing Joel did really well with was listening; he heard all of our requests/needs and made them happen.

On to the night- The JK Band performed! Joel played to the audience and was able to keep all our guests out of their seats. Everybody was dancing and the floor was full for the whole night! The bands' sound was sharp and crisp. Joel and his lead vocals hit all of their notes on all of the songs. We are so glad we picked the JK Band. They really made it an amazing wedding for us.

It's been weeks since the wedding. Family and friends are still raving about it. I can only say remarkable things here.

Thank you for a truly wonderful wedding evening! I would 110% recommend

Andrew & Terissa G.

Sent on 07/23/2017

Rudy · Married on 05/13/2017

Joel and The JK Band were tremendous! Very professional to deal with and simply amazing at performing. Everyone had an amazing time and numerous people told me they hadn't danced that much in year. I truly believe our wedding wouldn't have been as a success without them.

Sent on 05/19/2017

Wow! Joel and the band were amazing! We had a band cancel on us a few months before our NYE wedding and were so lucky to book the JK band before they were booked by someone else. They had all of our guests on the dance floor for 4+ hours of dancing! Not only can they play great music, but they can MC as well. Joel (band leader) checked in on us multiple times throughout the night to ensure everything was going well. Prior to our wedding, they sent us a very long songlist in which we could tell them what types of music to play. Our wedding was in the Albany area- so they are open to traveling as well! Can't recommend them more! Hope to see them at another party/wedding!

Sent on 01/08/2017

Hannah · Married on 07/30/2016

Absolutely amazing!! There is a reason they consistently have 5 star reviews. We got married at The Lighthouse at Chelsea Piers, and the JK Band is not only one of their preferred vendors, but also one of the most affordable options we saw for NYC when looking for live music. Joel and his gang kept EVERYONE on the dance floor all night long, and we have received rave reviews everyday since the wedding from people young and old. I have never danced so much in my life. My fiance and I also had some very specific requests that Joel & the band not only accommodated but executed seamlessly. I wish we could do the whole night over again!!

Sent on 08/04/2016

JK Entertainment Featuring The JK Band's reply:

Thanks Hannah, so much love and joy at the Lighthouse last Saturday night. We were thrilled to part of it!- Joel

Lisa · Married on 07/23/2016

We are SO happy that we had the JK band play at our wedding! They were absolutely amazing! They brought incredible energy and truly kept all of our guests dancing on the dance floor all night long. Not only are they all unbelievably musically talented, but they were so wonderful to work with on a professional and personal level. Joel and the band members were so flexible and accommodating. Everyone at our wedding raved about the band and gave them so many compliments. I give the JK band my absolute highest recommendation. I can't wait to contact them again for another celebration in the near future. They truly made our wedding so amazing and one that we will never forget. Thanks JK band!!

Sent on 08/07/2016

Lois · Married on 06/25/2016

Look no further. Joel is the ultimate professional, and made this night magical. He read the crowd, as promised, and the dance floor was filled all night, with all ages. The cocktail hour and interlude jazz was superb. The energy just flowed from all of the singers and the band, onto the dance floor. Our guests cannot stop raving about the band and our children had the wedding of their dreams. The music never stopped and no one wanted it to end. Lois, MOB

Sent on 07/10/2016

Sue · Married on 06/10/2016

We hired the JK Band for our wedding and they were FANTASTIC! Everyone (and I mean everyone) commented how great the band was. My cousin said that he knew from the first song, that the wedding was going to be great. Joel was very responsive and even met me at the venue ahead of time to discuss the set-up. The singers got the crowd dancing, even my husband's 91 year old mother! I wish we could have another reception so we could hire JK again. I'm so proud of my husband for finding the band online and setting up the meetings. Even though we looked at other bands, we could not have done any better! We will miss Joel and his band. We totally recommend JK for your wedding or event.

Sent on 06/30/2016

Definitely worth it, they were the hit of the party. Had everyone dancing all night.

Sent on 06/14/2016

Absolutely outstanding! The JK Band delivered in every way for our wedding! First of all, like many others have said, they kept everybody dancing all night long. Even people who weren’t on the dance floor couldn’t help dancing in their chairs! Everyone at the wedding has been talking about how great this band was. They also got me and my wife dancing more than we ever have, and we’re not usually big dancers! I can’t say enough good things about this band. Joel was great to work with. He and I came up with the *perfect* ceremony music and the piano player nailed it! Joel even learned our first dance song (not a super popular song) for us and he played it great! All of the musicians were very high quality! If you are not sure what band to go with, look no further. This band will deliver!

Sent on 04/26/2016

Paulina · Married on 12/19/2015

JK band was a hit at our wedding last weekend. Everyone could not stop raving about how great the band was and how much fun they had. JK Band kept everyone on the dance floor all night long. We had such a blast and it wouldn't have been possible without them. I highly recommend them for everyones wedding!!

Sent on 12/26/2015

We had 150 people at our wedding and everyone said it was the best wedding they had ever been to because of the JK Band. They sounded great and really kept the party going from the cocktail hour to the last dance. I would highly recommend this band.

Sent on 12/18/2015