JJ Ward Events & Entertainment Reviews

21 | Swarthmore, PA

21 Reviews for JJ Ward Events & Entertainment

21 JJ Ward Events & Entertainment Reviews

Roger · Married on 10/06/2018

My wife and I met Joe at a wedding last year, and immediately knew he had to be the dj for our wedding. He was fun, energetic, and kept our whole family on their feet all night. There was no pressure, and he did everything exactly as we asked. His input was invaluable when planning everything, and not just with the music. Joe has been there, done that, and seen it all. I look forward to working with JJ Ward Events & Entertainment for several more family functions we have coming up.

Rachel · Married on 10/06/2018

JJ Ward Events & Entertainment is the best DJ service we have experienced! Their top-knotch online site is used from booking to planning and makes the entire process so easy and streamlined. It guides this company to their set standard of event entertainment and I was truly impressed. Joe Ward and our DJ Steve Skalish reached out to us as soon as we began booking and were very helpful with the planning process. Then, we had our wedding. Steve Skalish dj'd our wedding. He was terrific! He was very professional, super well-spoken, he played everything that was planned and flawlessly. Then, when it came time to really dance, no one sat all night. We had the offered lighting and it added to it, it was terrific! We got so many compliments from everyone in the banquet and even passers-by that our DJ Steve Skalish was awesome, everyone had a fantastic time, and passers-by wanted Steve's name. We wanted everyone to have fun and dance all night, and that's exactly what happened! The music was super, Steve picked the best songs for all ranges of ages, and most of our guests danced all night which is really unheard of. Steve also had all music for requests that were asked of him. I will certainly use JJ Ward events and entertainment for all our DJ needs, and I will be requesting Steve Skalish every time!!! We are beyond happy with this company and with Steve.

Shawna · Married on 08/04/2018

We had a wonderful experience with JJ Ward. His attention to detail is great, and his attention to keeping my guests on their feet all night was even greater! I could not be happier, and highly recommend this company. My sister will be using him next year for her wedding as well.

Tony · Married on 08/03/2018

I dont know what to say except JJ Ward made my party. From his set up, to his interaction with everyone to his unbelievable music selection. My party wouldn't have been the same without him. Its a shame I can only give him 5 stars, because I would definitely give him more.

Billy · Married on 08/01/2018

Great service and very professional. When we contacted him he gave us plenty of options for a set list and was really easy to talk to. Our wedding reception was stress free and everyone had an absolutely amazing time! Thank you!

Shaun · Married on 07/28/2018

Joe did a fabulous job with the lighting and music. A wedding is stressful enough But I felt comfortable leaving all of the music and lighting up to Joe. He is top notch, worth every penny, and very accommodating. I will definitely be using him again in the future for other events.

Rachael · Married on 07/07/2018

Joe and his crew did a FABULOUS job!!!! He made the night. Music was pumping and EVERYONE was dancing! I will recommend him to anyone and everyone!

Larry · Married on 05/26/2018

JJ Ward Events & Entertainment is a pleasure to work with. Joe's song selection is perfect from cocktail hour through the last dance of the night. Our guests went home with sore feet, that's for sure! Preparation is everything in life, and Joe came well prepared to give us everything we hoped our wedding reception would be, and then he gave us some more. I do want to add that the planning process was a breeze. He thought of everything when designing his forms, which made it all go so much easier than I suspect it could have gone. Thanks for a great job!

Sue · Married on 05/18/2018

Excellent! Fun & appealing to an acclected group. Highly recommend!!

Baltazar · Married on 05/15/2018

He was very professional and listened to my suggestions. I was very happy with his services

neil · Married on 05/12/2018

i had a great time and was stress free with using jj ward events...thank you for a parry i wont forget

• F

Fran · Married on 03/10/2018

So Great! I highly recommend this company. They are very, very good at what they do, and you will have no regrets in hiring them.

Kyle · Married on 02/22/2018

We used JJ Ward events last night (January 13th, 2018) for my mother’s surprise birthday party. Joe went out of his way from day 1 on suggestions and worked with us on songs we wanted played. The day of Joe was extremely early and set everything up perfect, like how he’d want his party set up. He made sure it was the best experience and we couldn’t recommend him enough. You’ve seen the rest, book the best!

Rachel · Married on 02/17/2018

From the beginning stages of booking a DJ to the day of the wedding, Joe was accommodating, professional and honest. He is a well-seasoned DJ that knows how to keep the party alive. I felt very confident letting him work his magic and control the flow of the reception. Thanks for everything!!

Carey · Married on 02/10/2018

Joe was absolutely fantastic. Our wedding was flawless. Everything went exactly as we hoped it would, and I credit Joe Ward with making that happen. He was great to work with every step of the way. He helped us make some great choices, and convinced us to not do some things that were not great choices. His experience really was the difference for us.

Michelle · Married on 01/20/2018

Wow! JJ Ward Events & Entertainment was incredibly professional, incredibly easy to communicate with, and kept the guests at my wedding dancing all night.... even during dinner!, which is something i haven't seen happen before. We met and hired him 12 months before the wedding, then met with him twice more to finalize details along the way. We worked with Dj JJ Ward directly, He was very responsive, and his attention to detail made everything much easier to deal with. He played all of our requests, and didn't play any of the songs on our do not play list (which was admittedly long). I can't say enough good things about our experience with Joe. Our friends are still talking about what a great time they had at our wedding, 8 months later.

Brittni · Married on 01/13/2018

His pricing is great, and he provides a lot more than what the price indicates. We are so incredibly happy with how our reception went under the guidance and expertise of JJ Ward Events & Entertainment. We loved the lighting he provided, and the fact that he was so easy to talk to was a huge plus.

Shantel · Married on 10/14/2017

Song selection is so important when tryng to give people a good time at ANY party. It is so much more important at a wedding. JJ Ward Events was a pleasure to work with, and knew the right songs to play at the right time. Everything was planned out to perfection for the music, and Joe Ward under-promised, but over-delivered. Everything really seemed like it just flowed naturally, but I know how much planning went into creating that perfect atmosphere. I suggest paying attention to his lighting recommendations. The lights really set the mood at various parts of the party; added a nice little dramatic flair.

Carole · Married on 06/16/2017

Joe and his team did an amazing job! The professionalism demonstrated was above and beyond. Our photo booth was the hit of the event. Everyone enjoyed their evening and Joe made it happen. Without hesitation, I would highly recommend JJ Ward for all of your entertainment needs.

Michele · Married on 05/20/2017

I was very nervous about every aspect of my wedding day....Except for the entertainment. Joe was extremely communicative, and very easy to talk with. He explained each and every aspect of how I should expect things to go at different parts of our reception, and he delivered. Everything was as smooth as could be. His personality on the microphone was absolutely fantastic, and our guests are still talking about our wedding and how much fun they had. We did decide to spend a few dollars more on the lighting, and were glad we did. Having the ability to have the lights change throughout my reception really helped set the mood for each segment. I will recommend JJ Ward Events & Entertainment over and over again. You will not make a better vendor selection than this!