Jingaling Photography Reviews

Jingaling Photography 7
  • Crystal

Crystal Lones · Married on 01/12/2019

Phenomenal

We first met Jing at an open house our wedding venue was hosting. We were captivated by her photos and hired her as soon as we could. Months later when it came time to take our engagement photos she was flexible on finding a date that worked for us and made sure to really set our expectations for the day. The weather decided to challenge our plans and Jing rose to the challenge communicating with us to make sure we were all on the same page.

She met us downtown at sunrise the next morning to make sure we got my “must have” shots no matter what. When our session should have been over but she continued to shoot with us for at least an extra half hour capturing my favorite shots of the day.

She was patient and helpful with me, and it required patience as I am not model! She had great ideas and made sure to capture everything I was hoping for and more. Our photos are stunning, Jing is phenomenal, and I absolutely cannot wait to see what she captures for our wedding.

If you want the very best in service and photography Jing is who you need.

Jingaling Photography's reply:

Crystal! Thank you for your kind words! I'm so happy the location, time and weather all worked out for us. Can't wait to capture your wedding!

Marina · Married on 07/22/2018

Jing is such an incredible person! Her personality is the best and her beautiful work speaks for itself! I am so in love with the photos we received from our engagement shoot and loved loved loved the location she recommended for it, which turned out perfect in my eyes. She did an outstanding job as our photographer and I will forever cherish the beautiful photos she captured for us.

Sent on 12/18/2017
    Jingaling Photography 25
    Jingaling Photography 26
    Jingaling Photography 27

Jingaling Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, and for sharing your beautiful photos! You're such a cute couple! :*

Vivian Auert · Married on 05/28/2018

Amazing and very patient!

Jing was awesome! When I was looking for a photographer I was so overwhelmed! The only sure thing was that I wanted candid pictures. When I saw Jing pictures I immediately fell in love! Her pictures were so unique and capture moments that makes me feel I was living it with the people in the picture. That sold me! The whole planning process was really easy going. Which really helped me because I was planning everything on my own! On the wedding day she was soooo patient, specially with my family, that I can't thank her enough!

Jingaling Photography's reply:

Thank you, Vivian! It was such a pleasure to photograph your wedding. I was moved by the abundant love I witnessed from your family and friends!

Abby · Married on 02/17/2018

We loved working with Jing! She doesn’t take on any job she can’t do to the best of her ability. She was easy to work with and helped us get the shots we wanted in a tasteful way that looked beautiful and organic. Not staged. As or writting this the wedding was three days ago and we have gotten a small peak at the results and are absolutely thrilled at what we have seen. I would absolutely hire her before looking elsewhere. ( we also had her do engagement photos which were gorgeous and she worked to finish a day or two early so I would have them for Christmas!)

Jingaling Photography 28
    Jingaling Photography 29
    Jingaling Photography 30

Jingaling Photography's reply:

Aww Abby. I got so happy just now reading your review here and thinking about your wedding. Hope you and Daniel are doing well!

Christopher · Married on 12/31/2017

I am writing this review to hopefully help free up some time for other wedding item checklists when choosing a wedding photographer/videographer. Choosing a photographer that you vibe with and trust were our items that we HAD to have before booking. We wanted the pictures to be candid and the photographers to be on point to deliver unique photos that are not mundane. We didn't want all of the cliche' pictures and wanted something different and Jing and her team deliver just that! Jing was excellent and went above and beyond for not only our engagement pictures, but for our wedding too. She has an eye for candid photos and her ability to capture shots is what drew us to her at Villa Antonia two years ago. We decided to go with two photographers as well as a videographer to ensure our wedding would be covered at every angle. When it snowed on our NYE wedding at Villa Antonia, I didn't know who was more excited, my wife or Jing. Jing is enthusiastic and we shot outside as the snow was falling and accumulating on the ground and that made for a magical wedding. We are so happy with her and her team's level of professionalism and their ability to pay attention to the details of her customers that we would recommend her to anyone who is trying to decide on a photographer/videographer. Her quality of work and her expertise are two things that we truly believe only Jing can deliver. Our sneak peak at the wedding photos blew our minds and Jing's work will undoubetly blow your mind too. We cannot wait to get our pictures and video back to share! GREAT WORK JING AND WE HOPE YOU ARE BOOKED SOLID FROM HERE ON OUT!!

-Chris and Lauren

Sent on 01/29/2018

Jingaling Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your in-depth review, Chris and Lauren! Your wedding WAS magical, and the way we met was magical! I still remember that it started with Chris and me geeking about GoPro, haha! Lauren, you're beautiful and kind. Chris, when it comes to wedding planning, you're one of the most invested grooms I've met. I'm moved by your love story and so happy for you two! Stay in touch, and keep me posted on your journey of love together. <3

Lauren · Married on 12/31/2017

Jing just did our NYE wedding and I could not have been happier. We have been planning this wedding for over a year and jing was there the entire time. She was actually on a venue tour with us when we both fell in love with Villa Antonia together. When we ended up booking the venue I knew we needed Jing to be the one to capture the photographs too. She was always prompt to get back to me with on any questions or concerns and went out of her way to accommodate our busy schedule. She was flexible with our timing and able to adjust to different environments. We had to do our engagement pics mid day when the sun was not ideal and jing still managed to pull off some amazing pictures. I look forward to seeing more of our wedding pictures, and I already know they will be amazing. Thanks jing!

Jingaling Photography 31
    Jingaling Photography 32
    Jingaling Photography 33
    Jingaling Photography 34

Michaela · Married on 12/30/2017

I love working with Jing!! When I first saw her work at our venue's open house, I was instantly hooked. Her portfolio was full of beautifully captured moments from unique perspectives. We contracted Jing for our wedding and engagement photos immediately.

The engagement photos are everything I wanted! Jing made great suggestions about timing, location, and positions for our engagement shoot while paying attention to what I wanted out of the session. With my and my fiancee's crazy schedules, she even found a day that worked for all of us! We are so happy with the photos; I love the lighting, I love the colors, and most of all, I love that Jing captured our personalities.

Our wedding is in a couple of days, and I have no doubts that Jing is exactly the photographer I want - we've communicated openly from the moment we met and she has given me plenty of helpful feedback based her previous experiences. While I know I'm not her only client, I appreciate that she treats me like her only client. For instance, she's accessible - I call and text her when I need to tell her my plans and get her feedback and I can always reach her (within reason, of course :) ). I can't wait to take and see the wedding photos!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Jingaling Photography's reply:

Michaela! Thank you so much for the kind words! I loved meeting you and working with you, and I can't wait to capture your beautiful wedding this weekend! <3

Syringa · Married on 12/08/2017

From engagement photos to pre-wedding, wedding and reception Jing exceeded my expectations. She truly tells a story. 600+ photos from our wedding day. WOW. All edited to perfection and capturing the moments. I recommend Jing for your wedding. The best, hands down.

Jingaling Photography 35

Sarah · Married on 05/20/2017

Jing is a wonderful photographer who was so excited to work with us from day 1. She met with us before our Engagement Session to get to know us and really honed in on our person style at the shoot. Jing was great to work with during our session and did a great job accommodating our specific requests of incorporating nature and making us look our best. We loved the water location she suggested and her enthusiasm during the session was infectious. We felt so comfortable with Jing on our wedding day and she caught all the moments we hoped for.

Sent on 12/27/2017
    Jingaling Photography 36
    Jingaling Photography 37

Jingaling Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah! Haha, you're absolutely right about my excitement from the very beginning. It was such a pleasure to work with you and Susan. I had a blast capturing your wedding! <3
  • I

Irene · Married on 04/23/2017

Working with Jing was a really positive experience. She had us send her "inspirational photos" ahead of time so that she had an idea of our aesthetic and the style of photography that we were hoping for. With her own unique perspective and artistic direction, we ended up with fun, beautiful photos that really express our personality.

Sent on 12/23/2017

Jingaling Photography's reply:

Irene! Girrrl! Thank you so much for your review. You're so photogenic!

Crystal · Married on 04/09/2017

We interviewed Jing for an April wedding 2017 via telephone. She and I immediately connected. I could tell she had a great spirit and attitude and undoubtedly loves what she does. Her website speaks for itself in her amazing talent to catch the most precious of moments and breathtaking photos of really anything.
    We met her for our engagement pictures, which incidentally was my mock-run for hair and makeup. She was super flexible for time and place, which ended up being after work at a golf course we are members of. Jing communicates great via text and email, which makes remembering all the details of what you need to do to make sessions productive easier! She helps you brainstorm with ideas of what you envision and then she works with that fluidly. We had a wonderful engagement session and the photos turned out so good, that I was shocked that I was looking at myself at times..
    For the wedding, Jing arrived early and got right to work. She has a special knack for being totally unnoticeable, capturing natural candid shots when no one is looking and also jumping in and helping put together family and more posed shots too. I received TONS of compliments from our wedding guests of how great she was, not just taking photos but interacting with people. I have a huge family compared to my husband so the amount of family photos was overwhelming for even me. Jing kept the energy and and everyone organized and now I have beautiful family photos which haven’t been able to be taken in years. The turn around time to get the wedding photos back was very reasonable and as many times I bugged her, she always responded politely.
    All in all, I would absolutely recommend Jingaling Photography, you won’t regret it. It says a lot for a photographer to take a photo of any ole’ thing and magically make it beautiful in a photo, Jing has this talent and it over-flows. You’re gonna love her.

Sent on 07/07/2017

Jingaling Photography's reply:

I loved capturing your wedding, and your engagement session is still one of my favorite! Thank you so much for your thorough review, Crystal! It put a big smile on my face, and it's so rewarding to see that my passion and hard work paid off. <3

Stacy · Married on 12/09/2016

While planning our reception party my husband and I immediately thought of using Jing as a photographer. We knew her previously through the swing dance community and always loved her photographs from dance events. She was very professional right from the start with questions about what specific photographs we wanted as well as a detailed list of important events and people to photograph. Not only did she capture so many wonderful memories, she went above and beyond our expectations. We would certainly recommend her to anyone who wants an energetic, fun, and detail oriented photographer to make your special day unique.

Sent on 06/09/2017

Jingaling Photography's reply:

Thank you for having me capturing your fun party, Stacy! I love taking dance photos!

Brandi · Married on 10/01/2016

I met Jing only a couple months before my wedding and at that time I was unsure if I was even going to hire a professional photographer. During our first meeting together, I realized just how unprepared I was! With her expertise and organization skills, I was able to create a timeline of events including details I had not even thought of and easily share them with the wedding party. Jing is a prolific photographer. She was able to catch the emotion in the face of my husband and my parents so beautifully. She is a true artist. So pleased with the final product. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Jingaling Photography's reply:

Thank you, Brandi! Your boho wedding was beautiful!

Anna · Married on 08/14/2016

Jing is absolutely the best!!! It was so much fun to work with her, and our engagement & wedding pictures are so gorgeous!! It's amazing how perfectly she captured so many special little moments. She really tells our story with her pictures, and captured such candid, true moments. She's also really creative, like when she picked flowers and wove them into my hair at our engagement shoot. That was the perfect touch! She made a big effort to understand us from the beginning, and what we wanted from our photos. I could always tell she was totally dedicated to getting everything just right. She was also so professional and made the whole process clear, easy and fun. She was probably the most prepared of all of our vendors, calling the venue ahead of time and touching base with us multiple times leading up to the big day. She went above and beyond the whole way through, and I can't imagine more perfect, unique, beautiful photos. I recommend Jing 100% and more!!

Sent on 08/28/2016

Jingaling Photography's reply:

Thank you, Anna! You and Cem are such a sweet couple. It was so touching to see how much both your mom and Cem's mom love both of you. So many emotional moments! Also, thanks for letting me capture the Henna ceremony before the wedding. I really enjoyed such a beautiful, intimate, and unique experience. :)

Toni · Married on 05/31/2016

Jing was our photographer for our wedding at the Hotel Saint Cecilia in Austin, TX last May. Now that the whirlwind of being married and buying a home (and expecting our first child!) is mostly behind us, I have been reflecting on what a wonderful day it was for us, and how grateful I am to have such beautiful photos of all of the special, candid moments to look back on.

Jing is a true artist in every sense. Her attention to detail and very honed sense of personal style is what drew us to her work initially, but even I couldn't have expected the quality and quantity of absolutely breathtaking photos that we received. There are literally too many to choose from, and I was overwhelmed at the thought of having to whittle down to even a couple hundred; they were all beautiful and stood on their own as individual works of art.

Besides her talent, she is also incredibly professional, hard-working, and organized. She knew the names of everyone in my family and bridal party before the event, and was able to organize them for different group shots with ease; she is at once both pleasant and authoritative. I felt very well taken care of as a bride, and had very little to worry about on the day. We really left it all in her capable hands and were never once disappointed.

All of this is to say out of the many decisions that we had to make when planning our wedding, hiring Jing as our photographer was the best choice that we made. I am truly grateful for her work that day, and will cherish the photos always.

Sent on 02/09/2017

Jingaling Photography's reply:

Toni! Your review made my heart feel so full and warm! I loved your taste and your wedding! Congratulations, beautiful mom-to-be! I'm so happy for you. If you have any mom questions, let me know! :D

Jenna · Married on 05/28/2016

Jingaling photography was absolutely the best company that I could have hired to capture all of those special moments in my wedding. Jing’s professionalism lessened the stress of wedding planning. I never had to worry that she wouldn’t make a meeting or not be prepared. In fact, I think she was more prepared to take photos of my wedding than I was to get married. She made sure to call the venue to understand what kind of light she would be shooting in so she could bring the right equipment. The owner of the venue, who hosts numerous weddings in a year, never had a photographer call her before and was impressed by how much Jing cared about getting the best photographs that she could for my wedding.
    It was very important to me to have a great photographer that would be able to capture the special moments of my wedding day while at the same time not impeding those same moments. I was so glad that I picked Jing. She did just that. As my wedding day progressed, she was everywhere and nowhere. What I mean is that when I looked at the gorgeous pictures that she took, she had captured moments that I thought no one else saw. For example, when I was thanking my mother for planning the entire wedding with me, an emotional moment for us, Jing was there to capture the moment, but I had no idea she took that picture until I saw it in the finished pictures.
    Booking Jingaling Photography was the best decision I made for my wedding. She is truly an artist that was able to take breathtaking pictures of my wedding. Jing is also the kind of person that cares about her clients personally, which means all of her clients get her best work. Not only did I get the most amazing photographs of my wedding that I will cherish for a lifetime, it wasn’t a hassle. Never at any point did I have to worry about my photographs. I had to worry about centerpieces and decorations and a million other little things, but Jing took care of the photography and did a phenomenal job.

Sent on 08/09/2016

Jingaling Photography's reply:

Awww Jenna... thank you so much for these kind words! Getting to know you and Josh and capturing your wedding was one of my highlights from last year! Love you and miss you! <3

Jennifer · Married on 11/01/2015

Jing was very detail-oriented and attentive to all of our requests. She had insightful questions that really improved the quality of the images we received from our wedding & reception. Due to the time she spent meeting with us and exploring what style we were looking for, our personalities and the love of our guests was captured in photos we can hold on to forever. Worth every penny and every moment you put into your consultation.

Sent on 11/02/2016

Jingaling Photography's reply:

Thank you, Jenn! I loved the New Orleans elements at your wedding! :)
  • Y

Yamel · Married on 01/10/2015

Jing combined what every bride needs on the day of her wedding: she was warm, precise and fun. The combination of her hard work and sensibility was reflected in the final product. Her photos are a piece of art. She captured the beauty and joy of one of the most beautiful days of my life. My husband and I were so happy and grateful to have Jing as our wedding photographer.

Sent on 07/31/2016

Thank you, Yamel! Much love. <3

Anna + Matthias · Married on 10/22/2016

Very professional service, we would hire her again.

Kate · Married on 04/14/2018

3.5

Working with Jing has been very fun thus far. She requires a lot of input from her clients before a shoot. She wants YOU to be happy with the results! My fiancé and I selected her based on her interview skills, knowledge of photography and artistic style and now after receiving our engagement photos, we are very excited to have her photograph our wedding!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Jingaling Photography's reply:

Thank you, Kate! I remember that I had so much fun working with both of you that I forgot time, went overtime, and still kept taking photos, haha. So worth it. ;) I love your engagement photos. Looking forward to capturing your wedding next year!

Vicky · Married on 04/29/2017

4.2

Jing was my daughter's wedding photographer she did a fantastic job and has great personality. She took a lot of photos from the bridal site, mother and daughter to wedding ceremony to reception, and all the way till the party ended. Her assistant on the other end was taking photos at the groom site. She complied them in to a story book captured every single details. Her photos are come out beautiful!!! Like those in magazine! she the one you want to call if you looking for wedding photographer.