Jimmy's Limousine Service Reviews

32 Reviews for Jimmy's Limousine Service

Jimmy's Limousine Service 1
Jimmy's Limousine Service 2

Anar · Married on 06/30/2018

Overall we had a great experience with Jimmy's Limo service for 5 hours on our wedding day. We booked a limo bus for 18 people. Our driver was professional and courteous. We had him drive us around for photos and then to our venues. He helped us unload our portable cooler into the built in cooler and frequently cleaned up bottles/cans that were left behind at each stop. Highly recommend!

Courtney · Married on 03/05/2018

Jimmy’s Limousine was so easy to work with and the perfect choice for our wedding day! After a lot of research, I ultimately chose to work with them because they were recommended by several of my friends who had positive experiences. They were easy to communicate with, reasonably priced, arrived on time, never got lost, our driver was professional and the party bus was so nice. Overall it was a fantastic experience, and we had a lot of fun driving around taking pictures!

Kelly · Married on 11/04/2017

We used Jimmy's limo for both my bachelorette party and wedding day and they delivered both times. Rick was a fantastic driver and everyone on the staff is professional, friendly, and helpful! He even walked my grandparents to the door when dropping them at home from the wedding. I would highly recommend Jimmy's limo to anyone who asks!

Monica · Married on 11/04/2017

Kenya was our driver and she was super cute and amazing! She was prompt and dressed professionally. She drove carefully from place to place. In addition, she was nice enough to help us out and go stop off for beer, as we forgot to get any for the drive. She was super sweet. The limo itself was clean and when we booked, we wanted a 14 person, but since there was a previous booking they offered the 16 person for the same price. We had a great time and the lights were very cool too! Thanks Jimmy's limo and thanks Kenya!

Jimmy's Limousine Service 3
    Jimmy's Limousine Service 4

Jessica · Married on 07/08/2017

I just recently got married July 8 and we had picked a beautiful venue for the day! The only problem was that it was a 20 minute drive from our hometown and the hotel! We looked into lots of different options for shuttles and Jimmy's really was head and shoulders above the rest of the group! Eric and Randall were the shuttle bus drivers and they called me personally 2 days prior to work out the schedule and to introduce themselves and give me their info if I needed anything! They were so tolerant of our pick up times and large parties! They could not have been better, truly! We had a very large wedding party and plus their spouses that made for a group of 34 on a party bus! But Jimmy's accommodated us and did it with the best attitudes! I even called back just to tip our drivers more money so they knew how awesome they were and how much I appreciated them! They really made my day so much easier! There really isn't anyone else you should go with when you need transportation like this! Trust me, I called them all!

Amanda · Married on 05/27/2017

So this is a little late. Our wedding was May 27, and it’s been a little chaotic since we got back from the honeymoon. But that’s not an excuse. :)

Jimmy’s Limo was wonderful to work with! We had to plan for transportation a few months before our wedding (unexpectedly since our hotel wouldn’t confirm their shuttle with us), and Jimmy’s came through with no hesitation.  We had some last minute changes (due to final guest attendance numbers coming in), and they were able to recalculate with no problem and remove a van at our request.  At the end of the night, we found out that the wedding guests drove themselves, but the driver never showed frustration or impatience. I would highly recommend them for any type of event that needs a shuttle.

Tara · Married on 04/30/2016

WOW-- so impressed with Jimmy's Limousines! They were a last minute book, had a vehicle for us, took all my details in a very professional, organized manner and stayed in touch. Our driver was Kenya who was amazing. She was SO helpful as we all loaded on and off the bus. It was raining and she had an umbrella for us as we got off and made sure I was covered front point and to point b (it took multiple people with my large dress). I was so happy with the service; from the initial phone conversations inquiring, to the booking process, to our driver Kenya and our clean, fun bus, and then when we dropped off. Would highly recommend.

Caroline · Married on 11/23/2013

The driver was on time and very friendly. She was also very professional. She answered all questions we had about operating the limo (i.e. cd player/light features/alcohol storage). She was also willing to drive to different areas to take photos. When I called Jimmy's limo they were very willing to assist me in my needs to find a limo that fit my wedding party needs! I am very impressed with Jimmy's Limo and will definitiely recommend them to friends in the future.

Stephanie · Married on 07/20/2013

Jimmy's Limo did an amazing job! I had specific details of how I wanted the day to go and they followed the timeline without any issues at all. I had also requested that the A/C be blasting in the limo because our wedding was in July - they did an awesome job keeping the limo cool!! We had the white large limo bus which was perfect - it was super clean and nice! I'd highly recommend Jimmy's Limo

Sent on 08/08/2013

Jimmy's Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you very much for the positive review! It was a pleasure to work with you for this special event. You provided us with a detailed and organized timeline. This was very helpful for your chauffeur to follow along! Even though we ask for this information, not every bride provides us with one. I am so glad that the extra work you put in paid off! Thank you for helping us provide you with the best service possible. I hope to work with you again! Wishing you the best! - Danielle

I highly recommend Jimmy's. Kenya was our driver and more! She was a great addition to the day, even helping with my dress and calming nerves before I walked down the aisle. Our party bus showed up early and showed up at all the correct locations. I highly recommend Jimmy's and suggest asking for Kenya.

• Meagan

Meagan · Married on 10/06/2012

Our driver showed up way ahead of time with a beautiful and clean limo bus that looked like new! My large bridal party fit very comfortably in the limo bus. At booking, Danielle was very helpful in getting the rate down to fit in my budget. Everything went perfectly!

Jimmy's was great. driver on time and very nice. We rented a party bus and it was great.

David & Jihye · Married on 08/05/2012

Excellent. Small family company that works to meet your every need. Linda was an excellent driver and got us to all the places we needed to go on our special day.

We used them for our bacholorette party, and they were awesome. They picked us up on time, and drove us all around the town. We had such a wonderful time. thank you so much!

Amanda · Married on 06/08/2012

We used Jimmy's Limousine Service for our wedding on June 8, 2012. The team at Jimmy's is very prompt and professional. They are also very reasonable compared to some of the other limousine companies in Cincinnati. We were extremely happy with the limo we picked out (Black Cadillac Escalade). We had a pretty big wedding party (16 total and 3 kids) and everyone fit in the limo. Very happy and would recommend Jimmy's Limousine Service to anyone!!

Ryan and Amanda

Linda · Married on 04/28/2012

The chauffer was early and knew where he was going at all times. He was very well prepared. I called the day before to schedule a town car pick up from the venue to our wedding night hotel and they were able to accommodate us.

Lindsay · Married on 05/28/2011

I am so happy thar we went and got a limo. They were able to follow our crazy schedule and drive the wedding party back and fourth from the hotel and the park where the wedding was. They also came back after the reception and took us to the hotel.

casi · Married on 05/21/2011

Jimmy's was so great to work with for our wedding. Danielle was fantastic setting things up for us beforehand, and we had a great driver. He was on time, safe, quiet, and had the limo clean for us. He helped me in and out of the limo with my huge dress as well :). we were a little late to our reception but he didnt say anything about it or make a fuss, and he adapted so well to our timeline. great service for a reasonable price - would highly recommend!

Dana · Married on 10/10/2009

Jimmy's Limos did an outstanding job at my October wedding. There were completely responsive and helpful throughout the planning-they even met me on a Sunday morning because I am an out of town bride, where every other limo company I called basically said "too bad".

They were on time, the car was gorgeous and immaculate, and the driver was very helpful and friendly. 5 stars!

Sent on 02/03/2010

Jimmy's Limousine Service's reply:

Dana, We are grateful that you took the time to give us such an outstanding review! As a professional in the wedding industry we understand the importance of being accomidating to the Bride and Grooms needs, even if that means meeting them on a Sunday! It was our pleasure being a part of your event! I wish you and your Husband many years of happiness! Thank You, Danielle
  • Sweetie9788

Erica · Married on 07/23/2011

I loved Jimmy's Limo. I rented the Limo Bus and it was great! We were able to get in easy and stand in it. The driver was really nice and got to where we needed to go, sometimes it seemed a little too fast because we were having so much fun dancing. The driver did great with the "getaway" immediately after the ceremony and did not complain when we had loud music and were standing up, drinking champagne (provided chilled by Jimmy's), dancing, and singing all the way to the reception. I am really glad I chose Jimmy's Limo and would recommend it, especially the Limo Bus (it is worth the extra money!!)!!!

Great service and great limo. Wonderful experience.

Kara · Married on 04/26/2014

I found Jimmy's after reading lots of reviews online. They were competitively priced and awesome to work with. The bus was VERY nice and incredibly clean inside. The staff was great to communicate with and our driver was very friendly on the wedding day. The only negative was that the driver didn't know her way around the area very well so we ended up on a few "scenic" routes but we positioned a co-pilot up front the rest of the way and we were good to go! I would definitely use them again.

rachel · Married on 08/02/2013

I used Jimmy's Limo to help me throw a bachelorette party for my best friend and I am very happy I made that decision. Kenya was our driver and she was awesome! She showed up on time and helped us get everyone on the hummer limo and safely to all destinations. She also dealt with our crazy schedule of not knowing where we were going next. Kenya definitely met and exceeded me expectations and is a great person to have represent the business. The hummer limo was also roomy, clean and had an awesome atmosphere. Thumbs up to Jimmy's!!

Sent on 08/03/2013

Jimmy's Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you for your review! I am so glad that you enjoyed our limo and the Kenya. She said you were an awesome group to work with and she had a great time! We hope to work with you again in the future. Thanks! Danielle

Carrie · Married on 03/27/2010

Our driver was professional. The limo was clean and comfortable. They provided the exact service we paid for. There was a bit of a mix-up with where they were to pick us up, but it was quickly corrected without incident. The route they took between our 2 venues seemed a bit longer than the way I would have gone, but perhaps there was a reason for their choice. We ended up going over our alloted time but they did not charge us for the overtime!

jon · event on: 11/30/2013

Very good service, vehicle was clean and driver was very professional.

Sent on 12/03/2013

Jimmy's Limousine Service's reply:

Jon thank you so much for the positive review! I am glad that you were satisfied with our Limo Bus and that Kenya did well. It was a pleasure to work with you. I wish you all the best! - Danielle