Jimmy Hemp Productions Reviews

140 Reviews for Jimmy Hemp Productions

• Marina

Marina Jorge Machado · Getting married on 03/02/2021

The best dj around!

What an amazing experience we had with Jimmy !! He went about and beyond with everything. My wedding guests were dancing all night long; including myself and my husband. The flow throughout the night was perfect ! We love Jimmy we will definitely recommend him to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 02/23/2020

Alyssa · Getting married on 01/10/2021

Best of the best

Jimmy and his crew are absolutely amazing. Throughout the entire process of booking, planning, and execution, no other company can compare. Jimmy provided awesome ideas and had innovative additions to make our wedding perfect. He is able to read the crowd and keep the music pumping.. all of our guests danced the night away and are still raving about him and the music. The DJ/music is one of the most important aspects for your wedding or event, don't make the mistake of hiring anyone but Jimmy Hemp Productions!

Sent on 12/02/2019
  • Cybele

Cybele Lemos · Getting married on 11/03/2020

Wedding DJ

Jimmy was amazing and he kept the party going the whole night.

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Aaisha

Aaisha Alexander · Married on 02/16/2020

He made it so we had an amazing night

Absolutely incredible and fun!!!

We booked Jimmy for our wedding and we couldn't have been happier with everything. Our meetings with him prior to our wedding were not only incredibly helpful and efficient but so much fun. Just by getting a glimpse into what you want he creates amazing music sets for you right there. He really listened to us, double and triple checking along the way, to make sure our wedding day was nothing short of phenomenal. His energy during the night was perfect and kept people on the dance floor, which is all we really wanted. Guests from the wedding have been telling us how much fun our wedding was and how it was one of the best weddings they went to, and a huge reason for that is Jimmy Hemp Productions. 5/5 stars all around!!!

Sent on 02/24/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Cruz · Married on 02/14/2020

DJ, MC & More

Jimmy and his team were THE BEST! Look no further, with Jimmy Hemp Productions you get a team of individuals that go above and beyond on your special night! From the music, MCing, to the photo booth, sparklers and more the entire night was amazinggggg! My guest are still raving about the music 🎉

Sent on 02/22/2020
  • Colleen

Colleen Barry · Married on 02/07/2020

Wedding reception

Jimmy and his crew are the best! He is so professional, easy to communicate with, listened to our questions and preferences, and very detail oriented. He personalized our wedding and even made us a photo slideshow for the reception. The music and entertainment kept the dance floor packed the whole night! There was a perfect variety for all ages and our guests are still talking about how much fun the night was thanks to the music!

The videographer crew, David and Mercedes, were so nice and made us feel comfortable in front of the cameras all day long. They created videos that played during the reception of the events from earlier in the day and that was really special.

We highly recommend this company for your DJ and Videographer needs!

Sent on 02/21/2020

Ryan · Married on 11/01/2019

Best DJ out there!

Planning a wedding can be stressful and time consuming. Do yourself a favor and cross what DJ to use off your list. Jimmy Hemp Productions had the party rocking all night! Jimmy and his staff are true professionals, and I guaranty they will be a major reason your night will be the best one of your lives. Our friends and family just raved about how great of a time they had. Thank you to Jimmy Hemp Productions for the most epic night ever!

Sent on 11/18/2019

Lisa · Married on 10/18/2019

Amazing! Absolutely amazing!

AMAZING!!! All I can say is AMAZING!!! Jimmy was our DJ for my Wedding on 10/24/2019. He went above and beyond for us, his set up is elite as well as his Team! People could not stop talking about how great he was. His set up is top notch, his personality is contagious! the floor was packed the entire night. He knows how to work the crowd and kept them all moving. The communication with him from start to finish was flawless, truly a pleasure to work with... I'd recommend him to anyone for any type.

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Jacquelyn

Jacquelyn Gleason · Married on 10/06/2019

AMAZING!! Delivered more than expected, not your ordinary DJ

Jimmy and his team outdid themselves, music was everything I asked for and MORE! Took the time to answer my many questions that I had to reassure me that he had everything under control. Set up my reception, cocktail hour, and reception with Beautiful transitions between songs, photo booth, beautiful dj booth set up with tv and lights, dry ice, videographer and more! Definitely not a cookie cutter DJ I would highly recommend jimmy and his team to every event!!

Sent on 12/02/2019

Jessica Amador · Married on 08/11/2019

Absolutely Amazing DJ

Jimmy and his staff were incredible from the first time we met, up until our wedding day. Jimmy worked with us to determine what exactly we want on our wedding day. He reached out the week of our wedding so that we could pick our songs, gave them a test run for us to make sure they were the exact ones we wanted. Jimmy made the entire experience very personal, making sure it was all about us. Jimmy did our music, lighting, sparklers, CO2 machine, and photo booth. We can't say enough amazing things about Jimmy Hemp Productions! They made our day so incredibly special.

Sent on 12/03/2019

Snyder Sarno · Married on 08/03/2019

Couldn't have had a better night!

Our firm used DJ Jimmy Hempel for our 10 Year Anniversary party. He had a photographer and a photobooth as well and the night could not have been more perfect or better.

Sent on 08/07/2019

Kelly Santana · Married on 07/20/2019

So many compliments!

Jimmy hemp rocks! We got so many compliments from our guests on the DJ and we couldn’t agree more! He was so easy to work with and is a true professional. He knows exactly what he’s doing he kept everyone up on the dance floor all night. He read the crowd perfectly, we didn’t need to give a list of songs or anything he just kept the music flowing. We could not be any happier with how awesome our night turned out. My husband and I along with so many guests never left the dance floor thanks to jimmy and his team! The best right here!

• Erin

Erin Sheridan · Married on 07/19/2019

Amazing Experience!

Jimmy was super attentive and easy to work with from the very first phone call. He gave me great ideas and suggestions but never pushed any extras on me. He always responded immediately to texts and emails. He made the party what it was- AMAZING!

Manuel Ortega · Married on 07/07/2019

The best team ever

Jimmy and his team are the best. They kept the crowd pumping and kept the flow of the wedding moving. The photo booth was a hit as well as the beautiful sparklers and smoke machine . The music was on point and the timing for everything was perfect. We cannot thank Jimmy and his team enough for making everything so simple for us. If you want to have a great wedding or even please look no further than Jimmy Hemp Productions.

• Christine

Christine Cristobal Catanese · Married on 07/04/2019

Simply amazing!

Due to my father being ill I had a month and a half to plan out my dream wedding. I was pressed for time and super anxious over it all. Jimmy was recommended to me by a family friend. I called him right away and from that first call he instantly seemed like family. He accommodated my dream wedding in every way he possibly could. I explained my vision and he made it happen. My first dance looked like a scene from a fairytale. Jimmy and his crew were simply amazing. He played the best music and kept my guests on the dance floor all night long. Even my father was out on the dance floor! My guests loved the photobooth and I have all the pictures to prove it. I was given a pretty photo book with all of the pictures taken throughout the night. My husband and I really enjoyed looking through the album when we returned from our honeymoon. It made for great laughs and great memories. Many of my guests complimented Jimmy and asked for his number for their future events. Jimmy Hemp Productions was a HUGE part of making our wedding successful. I would recommend them 100 times over as they are very professional, caring, accommodating and well priced.

• Karen

Karen Donovan · Married on 06/27/2019

If you don't hire Jimmy, you're making a HUGE mistake!

Jimmy was the definition of professionalism. He was punctual, practiced, and poised the entire evening. He listened to all of my likes and dislikes and had music for any taste. He made sure all of the age ranges were taken care of. He also made sure that the flow of the evening went without interruption. I have had countless compliments on my DJ and his team from the effects to the photobooth. I have also recommended him to every engaged person I know. We had the most fun at our wedding, and was told by others that it was the greatest experience. Jimmy Hemp is truly one stop shopping for all of your wedding needs. If you want to have the best night of your life and not worry about people dancing, hire Jimmy Hemp because people could not walk the next day because they didn't stop dancing all night!

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Kristy

Kristy Vispisiano · Married on 06/15/2019

DJ and coordinator for our wedding.

From the first day we met Jimmy he put our minds at ease that our special day would be the best day of our lives. Jimmy acts as a coordinator of vendors as well as a superb DJ. With one phone call to Jimmy, we had a DJ, videographer and a photographer. All of them were top notch. Jimmy went over our taste in music and specific types of music we wanted to play in great detail. We truly felt like part of his family with the way he treated us. We opted for a photo booth which was a great hit and provided us with an amazing scrap book of memories. We had our first song with beautiful fog and pyrotechnics and felt like we were on top of the world. The dance floor was the most packed we’ve ever seen a dance floor at a wedding. We didn’t leave the dance floor for five minutes all night. Jimmy is professional, honest and genuine in addition to being a superb DJ and event host. I would recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat. Thank you Jimmy for making Saturday night the best night of our lives!!!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Pamella Torres · Married on 06/09/2019

Our Wedding Day

Jimmy provided a great service, the party never felt like it was stopping. The mirrored photo booth was the best, the adults enjoyed it as much as the kids!

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Theresa

Theresa Pascrell · Married on 05/31/2019

The party never stopped!

Jimmy and his team were absolutely wonderful and made our wedding day so special. Jimmy was so easy to get in touch with and was extremely flexible with planning times to meet him and discuss our ideas for the wedding. Our dance floor was PACKED all night and I had multiple guests reach out to me afterwards asking for the DJ's information. All of our song requests were heard, and Jimmy did an excellent job of pacing the night. I have zero regrets and would 100% recommend Jimmy Hemp Productions.

Sent on 06/20/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 05/19/2019

Highly Reccommend! Awesome DJ

Jimmy was our DJ at our wedding May 19th. He did an AWESOME job and kept the party going all night long. Our guests raved about the music and everyone had a blast. We also had him do our after party which was just as great as the entire reception. He was flexible with payment, and helped us have everything we wanted while staying within our budget. I would highly recommend Jimmy and his team - they exceeded our expectations and were so great and easy to work with. We would use them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 06/18/2019

Suzanne B · Married on 05/11/2019

Best choice i ever made

Jimmy and his team were by far the best choice we could have made to make our wedding dreams come to life! He really is a one stop service. From our very first phone call, we felt extremely comfortable with him and knew he was a perfect fit. His team provided music, videography, photography, photo booth, a light and sparkler show, a dancing robot, smoke machines, and a PACKED dance floor all night. He took his time getting to know us and our taste and music and made sure our experience was one of a kind. My guests are still talking about how much fun they had at my wedding and we truly owe it all to Jimmy Hemp Productions. 100% recommend!

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Marcella

Marcella · Married on 05/10/2019

Electrifying!

DJ was on time, professional, and full of energy. The first dance was magical with the dry ice effect. It was nice to have the TVs which showed highlights of the ceremony and then the party as it unfolded. The lighting transformed the venue with different moods that matched the music selection. He incorporated the music we requested perfectly. He knows how to read a crowd! He was also able to recommend a photographer and a videographer. They collaborated well together. Great service overall! [The Chaves Wedding 5/10/2019]

Sent on 05/15/2019

Anna · Married on 04/26/2019

Amazing!

Jimmy Hemp Productions was absolutely amazing! Jimmy and his team were professional, polite but most of all EXCITED to entertain at my wedding! They kept the crowd going ALL night and played for every age group! I have nothing bad to say about Jimmy and I would absolutely book again! THANK YOU JIMMY!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Gabbriellee Nicolle · Married on 04/12/2019

Absolutely Amazing thanks to Jimmy and his team!!

Where do we even begin? This company is nothing short of professional, punctual, energetic, caring, hardworking, etc... I could go on for hours about how our wedding was nothing less than perfect due to this production company. No only we’re we over the moon, many of our guests asked for the name of the DJ/ Emcee to use at their future parties because they had such an amazing time. They take the time to sit with you and get a feel of exactly what you want and they will not only meet your expectations, but exceed anything that you thought you could dream up. Our families will be using them for as long as we live! New forever clients! Thank you so much Jimmy Hemp Productions for the time of our lives! There are no words we can write to truly explain how ecstatic we are that we used them! You will not be disappointed!!!

- Dan and Gabrielle
    Wedding - April 12, 2019

Sent on 04/15/2019
  • Luisa

Luisa · Married on 03/10/2019

Amazing!! Keeps the party going all night long!!

Jimmy Hempel is phenomenal! He went above and beyond for us to make sure our ceremony, cocktail & reception were the best it could be. My husband and I wanted a certain photo-booth backdrop & he made it happen for us, no questions asked, no hesitations! If you have a vision he’ll work with you to make it happen! He was very professional and wants his clients to have the best night of their lives. He kept the dance floor packed all night no matter the age group! His staff is just as amazing and can execute your vision so well! Dave & Mercedes the videographers were top notch, super fun and professional! He also has vendors he recommends & works with if needed. We highly recommend him and his team for any event! Especially a wedding!!

Sent on 03/13/2019