96 Reviews for Jimmy Hemp Productions

+13
Photos
Liability Insurance (5)
96 Jimmy Hemp Productions Reviews

Jimmy and his team were nothing but amazing! He truly goes above and beyond to make sure everything goes perfect! Jimmy is truly the best and will make any event (especially wedding) amazing!! He had everyone out of their seats! Not even a recommendation, he’s NECESSARY to have as a DJ when planning a wedding!

Profile Picture Chaves, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had Jimmy DJ our wedding May 2018. He was very accommodating as we are picky people, both with the music selection and last minute details. He read the crowd and got everyone dances the whole night.

Profile Picture Steven, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

If I could give him more than 5 stars I would!!! You will not be disappointed!! Jimmy and his team
are the absolute best!! From the first meeting with him we knew right away that we wanted him as our DJ. He has such an amazing personality and cares so much for his customers! Our wedding was on 5/26/2018!!
We received so many compliments from all of our guests and everyone wanted his info for future events. We had the works, from DJ to MC, mirror photo booth, the candid photos/video, TVs, uplighting, the robot, CO2 jets & ceremony music. He went above and beyond for us and there are no words to describe how truly grateful we are!
Jimmy you are the BEST! & we thank you for everything! You made our wedding a dream come true !!

Profile Picture adriana , 5/25/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jimmy and his team are absolutely the best! He turned our wedding into a non stop dance party! From classic rock, country, 90s music and all in between he was able to keep the dance floor packed from start to finish. Jimmy and the rest of his company are professional, budget friendly and flexible. They made sure that my husband and I were happy with everything! Our wedding was beautiful but Jimmy Hemp Productions made it amazing !!!!!

Profile Picture Margaret, 4/28/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

I would honestly recommend Jimmy Hemp Productions for ANY of your party needs. Jimmy provided all of the music for my ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception; we are 4 days post wedding and people are still talking about it. Jimmy and MC Mike D kept the party going all night long, without interruption! Jimmy is flexible and willing to work within your budget and provide quality and efficient services. I honestly cannot say enough good things about working with him! I wish I could get married every month just so I could use him again!

Profile Picture Nicole, 3/31/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Videography

Jimmy Hemp Productions did an outstanding job at our wedding. Everyone was off their seats and on the dance floor all night long, even the older guests that we didnt expect. The staff was great at reading the vibes of our guests and knowing how to keep them dancing. Everyone raved at how great the music was. We also purchased the social media video and it was perfect! They were a wonderful professional team and I highly recommend.

Photos
Profile Picture REGINA, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Liability Insurance

The BEST! My husband and I cannot be happier that we used Jimmy Hemp Productions for our wedding on 3/16/18 at Valley Regency. Jimmy and his team were friendly and professional from the initial meeting through the day of our wedding. All of our guests couldn’t say enough great things about the selection of music played throughout the night. DJ Solo had the dance floor packed all night with people of all ages. Not only did Jimmy’s team provide awesome music.. but a unique photobooth and some really cool special effects! The special effects are unlike ANYTHING we’ve ever seen at a wedding. (People are still raving about them!!) The videographer with Jimmy’s team, David Alex, was just as incredible! The footage he captured was awesome and he had edited video playing on the monitors that night and a 1 minute highlight to us the next day. Overall, our wedding turned out perfect thanks to the help of Jimmy Hemp Productions. You will definitely not be disappointed and I highly recommend you check them out!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 3/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography

I can not say enough great things about Jimmy Hemp Productions. The team as a whole were nothing less than phenomenal. Everyone always says the key to a great wedding is the entertainment, and they went above and beyond making my day so special. Since my wedding so many people have called and texted to compliment my DJ, he was the best they heard and everyone had such a great time dancing the night away. When meeting with Jimmy he was very professional and easy to work with. Also gave us suggestions on how to please a crowd of all ages. My husband and I are into different styles of music, but Jimmy knew exactly how to give us both what we wanted while keeping our guests on the dancefloor. Not only did he have an amazing set of all great music through the years, but he stays very involved with the crowd getting everyone so pumped. At times I was a pain in the butt with a ton of questions - and he always replied right away helping me with whatever I needed. He is definitely not your average DJ - he also has a few special touches he adds to your day that separates him from the rest. (I won’t give away his secrets, you will just have to call and find out)! He was so great that we used all of his services- DJ, photobooth, video.. and everything was complete perfection. Last minute I even decided to add sparklers which needed a permit and he did what he could in 2 days to make it happen. Jimmy Hemp productions is top notch, and if you are looking for a DJ company that has so much to offer and knows exactly how to throw the biggest party of your life - look no further you will not be disappointed. Thank you so much Jimmy and team for making our wedding a day to remember for all of our guests, and of course being apart of the best day of our lives.

Profile Picture Danielle, 2/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jimmy Hemp Productions is the real deal! My wife and I were very pleased with their services. Jimmy made the whole “looking for a DJ” thing very easy, he was able to accommodate every request we had with no hesitation. We look forward to hiring Jimmy Hemp Productions again for any future events.

Profile Picture Javier , 2/18/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jimmy went above and beyond our expectations. Above. And beyond. We were literally hooked within the first 10 minutes of meeting him. His personable nature and level of skill helped us to bring our vision to life. The fact that he was able to mix our vows so seamlessly into our entrance song was so magical. You will not be disappointed with Jimmy and neither will your guests! Make sure your dancefloor is huge because Jimmy will keep the party going. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you, Jimmy, for jump starting our forever!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jimmy and his team did such an incredible job at our wedding! Countless guests commented on how great the DJ was and the dance floor was moving all night long. Thank you Jimmy for your professionalism and attention to detail throughout our special day!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Just incredible. There is a reason this is a production company and not just a DJ, because Jimmy and his team turn your wedding from a party into an extravaganza! Video montages, engaging MC action, dancing on clouds and my husband loved his CO2 shooter (we didn't even opt for all the services he offers!!)! Jimmy was able to take 2 cultures and seamlessly merge the music so that our dance floor was NEVER empty. It's been a month since our wedding and people are still talking about how much fun they had! You really cannot go wrong with Jimmy, we highly recommend him!!

Profile Picture Christina, 10/20/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

I had so many compliments about the entertainment that we had chosen for our wedding. It was such an amazing party and if you’re anything like me music is the basis for all good times!! Jimmy get the crowd going and kept us on the dance for the entire time. Jimmy had the most amazing mixes of all of our favorite music he was spot on with everything . Even with us customizing some of the music such as first dances and special requests it was done with ease I have no complaints we will absolutely be inviting Jimmy back to all of our future family functions .

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jimmy Hemp and his team are fabulous! The dance floor was packed the entire night of our wedding. His music selection had people of all ages dancing. We heard so many positive things about Jimmy Hemp before our wedding and he truly exceeded our expectations! I would highly recommend Jimmy Hemp Productions!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 10/1/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Liability Insurance

I seriously give Jimmy 5 stars on all of the above because he really worked with me on the overall vision of my wedding. I was a very picky and detailed bride and he met all of my expectations. He started off by working with us on our budget and needs. We were constantly in communication and Jimmy made me feel safe in his work. The week before the wedding we met and I gave him my lengthy list of “must-plays.” He hit every single one of them and even created a special moment for my dad and I by playing a very old school song I requested. He had a positive attitude, dressed for the event, was flexible with the kind of crowd I had. He dominated my schedule for the day and helped us to not fall behind by keeping things moving along. Of all the vendors I had, Jimmy was one of two that really stepped up and did everything he could to make our day special. His equipment was on point and with no glitches. Everything was placed where I requested and done as discussed. There were no surprises from him and as a very detailed bride, that made me feel at ease.

Profile Picture Ariane, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Using Jiimmy and his team was one of the easiest decisions we made for our wedding. I already knew how awesome of a DJ Jimmy was and it was a no-brainer to book him for our wedding date. He had the wireless mic and speakers we needed for our beach ceremony and made sure the music at our cocktail hour was exactly what we had envisioned. Jimmy had all of our guests dancing ALL NIGHT. When my husband and I needed a mix for our first dance, Jimmy got that to us in no time! No one wanted to leave the dance floor. And as a bonus, David took an awesome video from our reception to let us relive that night and all the memories. Our guests are still talking about how awesome of a DJ we had and how it was the best DJ they've heard at a wedding. I recommend all future bride and grooms use Jimmy Hemp productions. You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Our wedding was just phenomenal and it was in large part thanks to Jimmy and his entire team. We cannot thank Jimmy Hemp Productions enough for making our visions come alive. They care about the quality of their work and partner with their clients to deliver exactly what is asked to create the ultimate party atmosphere like no other. From the energy and sick music mixes to the photo booth and smoke machines, every expectation was exceeded to make for an unforgettable night. We didn't leave the dance floor the entire night (no really, we didn't!) and for years to come we will cherish the pure bliss we felt. Immense thanks, Jimmy!

Profile Picture Janelle, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jimmy Hemp and his team are simply THE BEST there is. I knew after reading reviews that he was the DJ for me. My wedding was in July at the Bonnet Island Estate and the dance floor was packed the ENTIRE night. Guests of all ages were raving about his music selection from start to finish. He somehow catered the music to everyone of all ages and backgrounds. I will be booking him for event after event and know that he will be there for all of our special moments. Brides, you have to build a vendor team you can trust, let me tell you my wedding was perfection and Jimmy was a HUGE part of that. He does it all and brings a life to your party that is unmatched! Thank you Jimmy. Love, the Janota-Fearon family xoxo

Profile Picture Bryannah, 7/21/17, 4 Reviews

Profile Picture Bryannah, 7/21/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Talk about the whole package! Jimmy Hemp Productions provided the entertainment for our reception, and there is not a better DJ out there! He provided us with uplighting, dry ice for our first dance, a photobooth, video, photos, and of course his expertise in MC'ing the entire evening. He provided the music for our ceremony and tailored the music at the reception to exactly what we wanted, while also throwing in some of his own ideas. His excellent staff and high energy provided our wedding with nonstop fun and dancing. If you're looking for a DJ that wants to make your special day memorable and exciting, definitely make sure to choose Jimmy Hemp Productions, they will go above and beyond for you!

Profile Picture David, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography

We were referred to Jimmy by a friend that had him as the DJ at their wedding and we're so happy we found him! It only took a few minutes into our initial meeting to know we wanted to work with Jimmy, he was so easy going yet professional, personable, and knowledgeable. During the time leading up to the wedding Jimmy was responsive and our final meeting to finalize the program could not have went any better. Jimmy made sure he understood exactly what we wanted, was thorough and complete. We left that meeting knowing this was definitely one part of the wedding we wouldn't have to worry about at all! And we were absolutely right. Jimmy was a hit that night, great energy hosting the night, kept the crowd going all night, played all the songs we wanted and more. In addition to music, he provided lighting and a photo booth. All of his equipment is top of the line and his staff was also great. We've been married two weeks today and our guests still rave about the party Jimmy gave them! Needless to say, we highly recommend Jimmy! Thanks Jimmy and team, we couldn't ask for anything more, everything was perfect! -Blake & Steph

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I would DEFINITELY recommend Jimmy Hemp Productions for anyone looking for a DJ who provides great, personalized service. Jimmy listened to all of my ideas and made them come to life! My wedding was just as I had always dreamed - everyone was up, dancing, and having a blast! No matter how many times I contacted Jimmy with new thoughts, my ideas were always heard and e helped to make my wedding day the best celebration of my life!

Profile Picture Meghan, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jimmy and his team rocked our wedding! He was professional, fun and really pumped up our guests. I had Jimmy do our ceremony music, cocktail hour and reception. I was a little apprehensive about the transitioning and making sure all the music was on point. However, I had absolutely NOTHING to worry about. He did an amazing job! HIGHLY recommend!!

Profile Picture Marissa, 3/31/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

You have to book Jimmy Hemp! When my husband and I started planning our wedding, the music and atmosphere of the night were a top priority. We met with a big name DJ company first and liked what we heard, but the price was too high for us. That same day we met with Jimmy and we were equally impressed with what he had to offer, but because it is his own business, he had the flexibility to really work with us on the price. His experience in the field was obvious and we knew we could really trust him with creating the energy we wanted for the reception. When we met with Jimmy for our final meeting a couple weeks before the wedding, we didn't have as detailed a song list as some other couples might have had, but Jimmy worked with us to pick everything! He recommended artists that I didn't even know existed for a beautiful instrumental ambiance for the ceremony. For the reception, we needed to cover a range of genres, from Sinatra standards, to Mo-Town, to Salsa, to 90s Hip Hop. Jimmy wasn't just able to provide, but it transitioned so smoothly that we could NOT get off the dance floor! In addition to the music, Jimmy provided a fantastic photo booth for us. It was a canopy set up (perfect for large groups to fit into together), with a touch screen that allowed our guests to have their pictures texted directly to their phones. Everyone got their own individual print-out in addition to the copy that was placed in a scrapbook for our guests to sign. We also booked a candid photographer for the reception through Jimmy. All of the pictures he took were connected to the TV screens set up in the room to show highlights from the party while we were there. Before we left the venue, Jimmy gave us the photo booth scrapbook, along with a flash drive with all of the photo booth pictures, candid photographer's pictures, and videos off his GoPro of us on the dance floor all night. I'll end by repeating myself, you have to book Jimmy Hemp! (Some of our friends already have!)

Profile Picture Lisa, 12/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography
4.7

Great team and listened to what we wanted. Our guests enjoyed our night together while dancing away.

Profile Picture User5357283, 1+ year ago, 10 Reviews