87 Reviews for Jimmy Hemp Productions

todo alt text
todo alt text
Liability Insurance (4)
87 Jimmy Hemp Productions Reviews

Jimmy went above and beyond our expectations. Above. And beyond. We were literally hooked within the first 10 minutes of meeting him. His personable nature and level of skill helped us to bring our vision to life. The fact that he was able to mix our vows so seamlessly into our entrance song was so magical. You will not be disappointed with Jimmy and neither will your guests! Make sure your dancefloor is huge because Jimmy will keep the party going. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you, Jimmy, for jump starting our forever!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jimmy and his team did such an incredible job at our wedding! Countless guests commented on how great the DJ was and the dance floor was moving all night long. Thank you Jimmy for your professionalism and attention to detail throughout our special day!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Just incredible. There is a reason this is a production company and not just a DJ, because Jimmy and his team turn your wedding from a party into an extravaganza! Video montages, engaging MC action, dancing on clouds and my husband loved his CO2 shooter (we didn't even opt for all the services he offers!!)! Jimmy was able to take 2 cultures and seamlessly merge the music so that our dance floor was NEVER empty. It's been a month since our wedding and people are still talking about how much fun they had! You really cannot go wrong with Jimmy, we highly recommend him!!

Profile Picture Christina, 10/20/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

I had so many compliments about the entertainment that we had chosen for our wedding. It was such an amazing party and if you’re anything like me music is the basis for all good times!! Jimmy get the crowd going and kept us on the dance for the entire time. Jimmy had the most amazing mixes of all of our favorite music he was spot on with everything . Even with us customizing some of the music such as first dances and special requests it was done with ease I have no complaints we will absolutely be inviting Jimmy back to all of our future family functions .

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jimmy Hemp and his team are fabulous! The dance floor was packed the entire night of our wedding. His music selection had people of all ages dancing. We heard so many positive things about Jimmy Hemp before our wedding and he truly exceeded our expectations! I would highly recommend Jimmy Hemp Productions!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 10/1/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Liability Insurance

I seriously give Jimmy 5 stars on all of the above because he really worked with me on the overall vision of my wedding. I was a very picky and detailed bride and he met all of my expectations. He started off by working with us on our budget and needs. We were constantly in communication and Jimmy made me feel safe in his work. The week before the wedding we met and I gave him my lengthy list of “must-plays.” He hit every single one of them and even created a special moment for my dad and I by playing a very old school song I requested. He had a positive attitude, dressed for the event, was flexible with the kind of crowd I had. He dominated my schedule for the day and helped us to not fall behind by keeping things moving along. Of all the vendors I had, Jimmy was one of two that really stepped up and did everything he could to make our day special. His equipment was on point and with no glitches. Everything was placed where I requested and done as discussed. There were no surprises from him and as a very detailed bride, that made me feel at ease.

Profile Picture Ariane, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Using Jiimmy and his team was one of the easiest decisions we made for our wedding. I already knew how awesome of a DJ Jimmy was and it was a no-brainer to book him for our wedding date. He had the wireless mic and speakers we needed for our beach ceremony and made sure the music at our cocktail hour was exactly what we had envisioned. Jimmy had all of our guests dancing ALL NIGHT. When my husband and I needed a mix for our first dance, Jimmy got that to us in no time! No one wanted to leave the dance floor. And as a bonus, David took an awesome video from our reception to let us relive that night and all the memories. Our guests are still talking about how awesome of a DJ we had and how it was the best DJ they've heard at a wedding. I recommend all future bride and grooms use Jimmy Hemp productions. You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Our wedding was just phenomenal and it was in large part thanks to Jimmy and his entire team. We cannot thank Jimmy Hemp Productions enough for making our visions come alive. They care about the quality of their work and partner with their clients to deliver exactly what is asked to create the ultimate party atmosphere like no other. From the energy and sick music mixes to the photo booth and smoke machines, every expectation was exceeded to make for an unforgettable night. We didn't leave the dance floor the entire night (no really, we didn't!) and for years to come we will cherish the pure bliss we felt. Immense thanks, Jimmy!

Profile Picture Janelle, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jimmy Hemp and his team are simply THE BEST there is. I knew after reading reviews that he was the DJ for me. My wedding was in July at the Bonnet Island Estate and the dance floor was packed the ENTIRE night. Guests of all ages were raving about his music selection from start to finish. He somehow catered the music to everyone of all ages and backgrounds. I will be booking him for event after event and know that he will be there for all of our special moments. Brides, you have to build a vendor team you can trust, let me tell you my wedding was perfection and Jimmy was a HUGE part of that. He does it all and brings a life to your party that is unmatched! Thank you Jimmy. Love, the Janota-Fearon family xoxo

Profile Picture Bryannah, 7/21/17, 4 Reviews

Profile Picture Bryannah, 7/21/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Talk about the whole package! Jimmy Hemp Productions provided the entertainment for our reception, and there is not a better DJ out there! He provided us with uplighting, dry ice for our first dance, a photobooth, video, photos, and of course his expertise in MC'ing the entire evening. He provided the music for our ceremony and tailored the music at the reception to exactly what we wanted, while also throwing in some of his own ideas. His excellent staff and high energy provided our wedding with nonstop fun and dancing. If you're looking for a DJ that wants to make your special day memorable and exciting, definitely make sure to choose Jimmy Hemp Productions, they will go above and beyond for you!

Profile Picture David, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography

We were referred to Jimmy by a friend that had him as the DJ at their wedding and we're so happy we found him! It only took a few minutes into our initial meeting to know we wanted to work with Jimmy, he was so easy going yet professional, personable, and knowledgeable. During the time leading up to the wedding Jimmy was responsive and our final meeting to finalize the program could not have went any better. Jimmy made sure he understood exactly what we wanted, was thorough and complete. We left that meeting knowing this was definitely one part of the wedding we wouldn't have to worry about at all! And we were absolutely right. Jimmy was a hit that night, great energy hosting the night, kept the crowd going all night, played all the songs we wanted and more. In addition to music, he provided lighting and a photo booth. All of his equipment is top of the line and his staff was also great. We've been married two weeks today and our guests still rave about the party Jimmy gave them! Needless to say, we highly recommend Jimmy! Thanks Jimmy and team, we couldn't ask for anything more, everything was perfect! -Blake & Steph

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I would DEFINITELY recommend Jimmy Hemp Productions for anyone looking for a DJ who provides great, personalized service. Jimmy listened to all of my ideas and made them come to life! My wedding was just as I had always dreamed - everyone was up, dancing, and having a blast! No matter how many times I contacted Jimmy with new thoughts, my ideas were always heard and e helped to make my wedding day the best celebration of my life!

Profile Picture Meghan, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jimmy and his team rocked our wedding! He was professional, fun and really pumped up our guests. I had Jimmy do our ceremony music, cocktail hour and reception. I was a little apprehensive about the transitioning and making sure all the music was on point. However, I had absolutely NOTHING to worry about. He did an amazing job! HIGHLY recommend!!

Profile Picture Marissa, 3/31/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

You have to book Jimmy Hemp! When my husband and I started planning our wedding, the music and atmosphere of the night were a top priority. We met with a big name DJ company first and liked what we heard, but the price was too high for us. That same day we met with Jimmy and we were equally impressed with what he had to offer, but because it is his own business, he had the flexibility to really work with us on the price. His experience in the field was obvious and we knew we could really trust him with creating the energy we wanted for the reception. When we met with Jimmy for our final meeting a couple weeks before the wedding, we didn't have as detailed a song list as some other couples might have had, but Jimmy worked with us to pick everything! He recommended artists that I didn't even know existed for a beautiful instrumental ambiance for the ceremony. For the reception, we needed to cover a range of genres, from Sinatra standards, to Mo-Town, to Salsa, to 90s Hip Hop. Jimmy wasn't just able to provide, but it transitioned so smoothly that we could NOT get off the dance floor! In addition to the music, Jimmy provided a fantastic photo booth for us. It was a canopy set up (perfect for large groups to fit into together), with a touch screen that allowed our guests to have their pictures texted directly to their phones. Everyone got their own individual print-out in addition to the copy that was placed in a scrapbook for our guests to sign. We also booked a candid photographer for the reception through Jimmy. All of the pictures he took were connected to the TV screens set up in the room to show highlights from the party while we were there. Before we left the venue, Jimmy gave us the photo booth scrapbook, along with a flash drive with all of the photo booth pictures, candid photographer's pictures, and videos off his GoPro of us on the dance floor all night. I'll end by repeating myself, you have to book Jimmy Hemp! (Some of our friends already have!)

Profile Picture Lisa, 12/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography
4.7

Great team and listened to what we wanted. Our guests enjoyed our night together while dancing away.

Profile Picture User5357283, 1+ year ago, 10 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Working with Jimmy was an absolute pleasure and he made everything so natural and easy, which is ALWAYS refreshing when planning a wedding and having to deal with vendors. Unlike others that we had met with, he listens to you, doesn't pressure you into anything extra you "need", or doesn't tell you what to do on your big day. He makes accommodations to your needs and at the end of the day just wants you to have everything you want and need. Jimmy is AMAZING at what he does and has the best playlists that kept my guests (myself included) dancing literally all night!

Profile Picture Stacy, 10/14/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I cannot say enough great things about Jimmy and his team! We got married on October 1, 2016 and guests at our wedding are STILL giving us compliments on how AMAZING he was! We met Jimmy on the recommendation of a friend. He was very accommodating with appointment set-up times and was very quick to respond to any emails I sent him. Jimmy listened to our song requests and created an amazing playlist. The dance floor was packed ALL NIGHT which is exactly what my husband and I wanted. Jimmy also suggested a very special and memorable wedding entrance that my husband and I just loved and decided to go with. This entrance really wowed guests and still makes us smile and feel pumped up every time we watch it! Jimmy also worked with my husband to create an EPIC garter removal sequence, which incorporated video clips from Wayne’s World projected on the TV screens and music. (Yes, our guests are still talking about this too!)

In addition to the music, Jimmy provided an awesome red carpet open photo booth with a personalized backdrop (that we got to keep). Everyone got their own individual printout in addition to the copy that was placed in a scrapbook for our guests to sign. My husband and I LOVED looking through the scrapbook the following day! Jimmy also had a member of his team taking some candid photos as our guests were dancing. All of these pictures were displayed on the TV screens that were set up alongside of his DJ booth.

Before we left the venue, Jimmy gave us the photo booth scrapbook, a flash drive with all of the photo booth pictures, candid pictures, and videos off his GoPro of us on the dance floor all night. I HIGHLY recommend booking Jimmy! You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/1/16, 9 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer

Jimmy Hempel and his team were amazing! I am so happy and appreciative for everything they did for my wedding, they made our day so memorable. Jimmy was helpful and personable during our first meeting and he really delivered. I knew he would do a good job, because he had done my sister's wedding as well. He is extremely fair in price and he will work with you, I not only had his DJ Services, but he provided me with lights, an MC (who was awesome) and a photo booth. The music selection was exactly what I had requested and my guests had a great time, he was able to please my mixed crowd with American and Spanish music together which was what I wanted. I Highly Recommend!!

Profile Picture Alejandra , 9/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Wow! Till this day all our guest keep talking about Jimmy Hemp and Productions, and how it was a fun night, and there was non stop dancing. Jimmy and his crew were amazing from beginning to end.They're very courteous and professional. Everyone raved about them! Jimmy was extremely helpful in the planning process of the wedding itself. Excellent service, street free, and great playlist. My wife and I would highly recommend during your planning process you meet with Jimmy, him and his crew are worth it! We both look forward to booking another event with him in the near future.

Profile Picture Chris, 9/16/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My wedding night was complete with Jimmy Hemp Prouductions!! Jimmy made our planning process stress free and fun! Our guest still rave about how the music was phenomenal and how they couldn't stop dancing! Jimmy offered excellent service! and played a huge role in making the reception fun! Literally had everyone on the dance floor all night long! My husband and I are so happy we chose Jimmy Hemp Productions. All our guest stayed till the end of the night and didn't want to leave! Overall we fully recommend Jimmy! Great night, Great party, Great playlist! We can't thank you enough Jimmy!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/16/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

All of my guests, young and old, raved about the DJing at our wedding! All of our special requests were honored and we could not have been happier with our decision to use JHP for our wedding. From the ceremony music, to the cocktail hour music, to the reception, the music was high quality and exactly what we had hoped for.

Profile Picture User6367990, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I had an amazing experience using jimmy. He catered to everything we asked for and then some. He was on top of everything every step of the way and stayed in touch with us for the dauber booked him till the day of the event.

Profile Picture Brian, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Thank you so much , you made our wedding day very special. Thanks for helping us choosing the songs, our guests still talking how much fun they had,. I hope we can have you again for future event,, K&H

Profile Picture Katia, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ JImmy is the best! He is one of the few DJs I have ever worked with that actually listened too EVERYTHING I said. He also played the most epic backstreet boys remix ever (upon my request)! I have used him for events other than my wedding `and he never disappoints.

Profile Picture Denise, 4/1/16, 2 Reviews