Jim Shields Photography Reviews

17 | Sterling Heights, MI

17 Reviews for Jim Shields Photography

Stephanie · Married on 06/20/2015

Jim and his son were amazing. From our first meeting, him and his wife were so professional. The day of the wedding, Jim and his son made sure everything and everyone looked perfect. They knew exactly how to pose us and made all of us feel at ease! Throughout the whole day they were like a part of the wedding party. They made everything easy and had great ideas! Our happiness was confirmed when we received our photos online and then again with our wedding album. The pictures were beyond our expectation and they look beautiful and so professional. I would highly recommend jim shields photography! You will not be disappointed, they know how important your day is and treat it like it is their own! Thank you for our amazing pictures!

Kristine · Married on 08/17/2013

We loved our photographer! He was wonderful! Very professional and took pictures of every special moment on our day! I highly recommend Jim Sheilds Photography!

Lori · Married on 06/22/2013

Jim and his family gave us absolutely beautiful pictures and the best part was we didn't feel like we ere having to pose all night!!! We would definitely recommend him!

Erin · Married on 10/01/2011

We just received our photo albums today and flipping through just pages just reaffirmed how happy we are that we went with Jim. We planned our wedding from New York, which made is impossible to meet photographers before choosing. While searching for photographers, I was amazed at how expansive the prices and packages are for local photographers. After inquiring we received quick responses from Jim and his wife Debbie explaining the packages and all that's included in the price. Jim was a great combination of quality and value. Jim made us look like "us" on our wedding day - not like photojournalism photographs that are really nice, but to me don't totally capture the natural emotions of the day. We went with Jim's largest package and are really happy we did. Highly recommend Jim for brides and grooms that want a professional photographer who does a great job, is easy to work with, and is accountable.

Kristen · Married on 07/01/2011

I can honestly say that my day was captured beyond my expectations. I am so glad we found Jim Shields Photography. We have some larger prints from our wedding hanging on our walls at home and get so many compliments. It's nice to think back on your wedding day and have such beautiful memories and know that we made the right choice by having Jim photograph our wedding. You will not regret it.

Seth · Married on 06/18/2011

You will not be disappointed with Jim Shields. Just visit his website and look at his blog pictures. The pictures that he takes are amazing, creative, and will capture those 'special moments'. He takes tremendous pride in his work, and he is easy to work with as a professional. The entire experience was wonderful for us!

Jennifer · Married on 09/03/2010

we couldn't be happier with our pictures!! Jim did a great job!

Kristen · Married on 08/07/2010

My husband and I were very happy with chosing Jim Sheilds to capture our wedding day. Jim, was very passionate with his work and very easy-going. We have come across many couples that are looking for a photographer and we always have requested Jim.

Thank you Jim for making our special day so memoriable that we will cherish for a lifetime.

Lisa · Married on 07/23/2010

Best investment I ever made! Wonderful to work with and so reliable. I would recommend Jim Shields to anyone.

Lindsay · Married on 07/04/2010

This was a wonderful choice for our photographer. Jim truly cares about making your wedding day as flawless and comfortable as possible. We were happy with all the services leading up to our wedding and after it was over. Highly recommend him :)

Dayna · Married on 05/15/2010

Jim is the best in the business. Family-oriented, kind, eternally patient, and in the field because he loves what he does! I will treasure all 800 of my pictures forever!!

Melissa · Married on 10/17/2009

He was an absolute pleasure to work with! He was really nice, fun, and his photos are amazing! Plus, his prices aren't too bad! I recommend him to everyone!

Megan · Married on 10/03/2009

I was referred to Jim by a friend of a friend and upon meeting him we were really impressed with his work. Jim was very helpful on our big day and went above and beyond afterwords in creating our album. Since then I have seen him shoot at another friend's wedding and he did family portraits for a family friend. I would definately recommend him again and again!

Marie · Married on 09/04/2009

Jim was extremely proffessional, friendly and is not only a great photographer but also a great person!!! I would recommend him to any bride or even family looking for great photographs.

Kristina · Married on 01/24/2009

Jim was wonderful and so nice to work with on my wedding day! I would recommend him to any bride!

Loretta · Married on 09/27/2008

Jim Shields provides excellent personable service and photography.

Marni · Married on 09/24/2010

We were on a tight budget for our wedding and the hardest vendor for us to pick was our photographer. I found it very difficult to find someone who would take good quality pictures, but also had a reasonable wedding package, until I found Jim. When we took our engagement photos my husband and I had no clue what to expect and didn't come up with any ideas ourselves. All we told Jim is that we wanted more fun, unique, and non traditional pictures with a Detroit feel. Jim knew of dozens of spots to take us on his own and not only did our pictures come out amazing, but the session was quick. We liked that he told us what to do and we never felt awkward. My husband was even surprised over how much fun we had that day because he is not in to taking pictures. We just got our wedding album back and it is beautiful! The quality of it is beyond what we expected. Jim is extremely professional, on time (which is a huge thing for me) and priced VERY reasonably for what you get. He responds to you right away and you get your pictures back online to view pretty fast. You just tell him what you want, and he delivers! Highly recommend:)