Jim Horn Entertainment Reviews

51 | Pascagoula, MS

51 Reviews for Jim Horn Entertainment

51 Jim Horn Entertainment Reviews

Susan Rademacher · Married on 07/21/2018

Definitely recommend Jim Horn for wedding receptions!

Jim did an awesome job throughout the planning and conducting our wedding reception. He took care of everything, everyone had a fabulous time and we did not have to worry about any of the details. He was instrumental in the success of our wedding day!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Jim Horn Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much Susan! It was a pleasure working with you and Kevin and getting to share in your special day!

Christen · Married on 10/07/2017

The best DJ I could have ever asked for. Extremely responsive and flexible -- even to last minute timeline changes during the wedding!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Thank you so much AJ and Christen! Congratulations and all the best to you

David · Married on 10/07/2017

Jim is the best DJ I have met in the South Mississippi area hands down!

Kurt · Married on 09/23/2017

Jim Horn was perfect for our wedding! He was very professional and so friendly and we enjoyed working with him the entire time. He helped us and gave us great advice when we needed it but also made sure the wedding was exactly how we wanted it. We highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Jim Horn Entertainment's reply:

Kurt and Christian...you're the best!! I'm so honored you trusted me with your day!

Ashlee · Married on 04/15/2017

Jim really goes above and beyond for his clients. My wedding isn't until mid 2017, and he's already provided me with everything I need for my day. When I first contacted him, he was so quick to respond and make me feel comfortable. He even met with me at my convenience, talked me through all his services, and made me feel like my wedding was his top priority. He really does care about his clients!! Jim is more than just a DJ/MC... He's someone who is going to make your wedding exactly how you want it and 100% stress free. Very personable, reasonably priced, and professional. I would recommend Jim Horn Entertainment to any bride.

• nicki

nicki · Married on 10/15/2016

BEST WEDDING EVER! Jim Horn went above and beyond to make our day amazing! From the second we contacted him, he was a wealth of knowledge. He began providing us with information and advice before we even signed a contract! Planning our ceremony and reception music, entertainment, and special touches was easy with Jim by our side. He made sure we were prepared for everything. We had so many special songs, voice overs, mash-ups, and surprises built into our ceremony and reception. We were never worried with Jim by our side. Our dance floor was packed all night, the lights looked fantastic, and everyone had a blast! If you need assistance or advice planning your big day and want an A+ vendor by your side, I would highly recommend Jim Horn Entertainment!

Sent on 11/04/2015

Jim Horn Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much Nicki and Aaron! It was a pleasure helping you celebrate!

Laura · Married on 06/11/2016

When it comes to your DJ, don't let the price get in the way. Jim Horn Entertainment was worth EVERY penny spent! I've never had so much fun at a wedding. Our guests had such a good time and loved the games the Jim played for them. Music was constantly being played and it was the actual music I requested, not something he just "felt" like playing. He was more than just a DJ who plays music. He helped me finalize all my wedding planning from the caterer to the photographer. While at the reception, he kept the crowd going and smiles on every face. I still have guests telling us how much they had! We love Jim Horn Entertainment and would definitely recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 07/01/2016

Jim Horn Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much Laura! I had a wonderful time working with you and your family and friends. We had a blast!

Pamela · Married on 05/21/2016

Jim Horn is the best DJ and MC. I hired him because I previously went to two other weddings he did and he is the best on the coast. He is very professional and pays attention to detail. He takes away all your worries and stress. He plays anything you want and very entertaining. I loved all the special details and I will never forget all the things he did to make our wedding so memorable. He is not only a friend but like family now.

Sent on 05/31/2016

Jim Horn Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much Pamela and Elmer. It's wonderful helping two people celebrate their biggest day of their lives.....and now, creating an awesome new friendship with you two.

Maggie · Married on 04/30/2016

Jim Horn was more than I could have ever wished for in an MC/DJ. He is truly every bride's dream come true with his timeliness, organizational skills and providing a fun atmosphere for our rehearsal and reception. We had terrible weather during the outside reception and Jim Horn stuck out the weather with us, and continued to provide excellent service even during the terrible conditions. I would recommend him to any person for any event!

Sent on 05/19/2016

Jim Horn Entertainment's reply:

It was a pleasure Maggie. I had so much fun having you as my client and now having a great friendship and following you on social media. All the best to you!

Emily · Married on 08/08/2015

Jim is awesome and absolutely great to work with!! He helps everything to run smoothly by contacting venders and making sure everyone is on the same timeline. He coordinates arrival times for all venders and makes sure everyone has an amplitude amount of time to set up. As far as planning goes, Jim is again amazing. He contacts back extremely fast and will make any suggestions you need all the way from venders he has worked with or simple suggestions to make the wedding day flow better. This makes wedding planning become alot less stressful! We also had Jim for our ceremony, and I would say it is a total PLUS to have him there. Everyone could hear everything, which is sometimes hard to have with outdoor weddings. He has a song for every moment and has suggestions for you incase your not sure what to play. He even puts in fun songs, if you would like to, to make the ceremony more personal. Then after the ceremony he makes sure all of the guest know where to go and directs them to their next place. He takes out the confusion of now what do we do. Now for our reception the power did go out for roughly 10 mins, but Jim handled it great!!!! He kept everyone and everything calm and moving along as planned until it came back on!!! He kept everything very interesting for absolutely everyone at the reception!!!! THE GUEST LOVED HIM! I would recommend him to anyone, because he helps to make the day absolutely perfect and I'm so glad we booked him!!!!

• User5195230 · 2+ years ago

Jim Horn exceeded traditional wedding reception expectations. In prior wedding receptions I have attended, the DJ announces the couple and plays songs throughout the evening with a few allusions to the couple and their song preferences. However, Jim Horn made the wedding reception a completely unique, upbeat, and personalized experience! He produced a special introduction video in which the couple was able to reminisce about their love and the quality of the video was fantastic. Additionally, he coordinated a personalized bridal party introduction which told a story of the relationship of each member of the bridal party. He kept the crowd energized and dancing all night and his enthusiasm for his job is very evident. It was great how he was so well-spoken and really took the time to know everyone close to the couple. He even videoed the crowd so Melissa and Christian could have those memories! The events of the wedding reception flowed wonderfully and were very organized! I definitely recommend his services!

We could not have asked for a better DJ/MC. Jim Horn was the best MC I have ever seen. All of the guests at our wedding were so pleased, and every time we see our family and friends they still brag about how awesome Jim was. He was always professional and so attune to the mood of the crowd; everyone was always having fun! There was never a dull moment of the night - people were always dancing...even people who never dance at events! If you want to have a fun-filled night and keep your guests happy, I highly recommend Jim Horn. He also met with me and my husband on several occasions to get to know us more on a personal level so he could personalize our wedding. We communicated via email, phone call, and text on several occasions for any of our needs. I could go on and on about how awesome he was, but I'll leave it at that. Hire Jim Horn for your DJ/MC needs!

Jim was great and so helpful! We highly recommend him!

Elizabeth · Married on 03/07/2015

Jim Horn is the best MC in the biz! He prepared every detail before the big day which made the reception run so smoothly. He took charge and gathered everyone's attention for important aspects of the ceremony where most people lose attention such as the cake cutting, bouquet toss, and garter toss. He added unique touches that wowed our guests, and made sure that everyone was having a blast. He contacted our other vendors (photographer, caterer) and made sure that everyone knew the timeline which kept everything organized. I HIGHLY recommended hiring Jim for your event, because he truly made my wedding reception unforgettable!

Rachel · Married on 03/07/2015

I am a photographer who worked with Mr. Horn. He was wonderful! The way he managed the events of the reception was masterful!! Because of his organization of time and communication with other vendors everyone had fun and was able to enjoy every aspect of the reception!

Jo Ann · Married on 11/08/2014

Jim was very professional and easy for us to work with. He kept our event on schedule and even stayed longer spur of the moment when my guests were having too good a time to leave!

Victoria · Married on 06/14/2014

Jim did an amazing job at my wedding. Not only was he a d.j. but he was also a huge factor into making my wedding reception unforgettable!

Rachel · Married on 10/19/2013

Jim did a wonderful job with the introductions and music for our wedding. He is very thorough and prepared. He is also very easy to talk to and professional to work with. There was never a dull moment, and all of the guests felt like they knew what was going on. Several people came up to me raving about him and the wonderful job he did!

Lauren & Greg · Married on 07/27/2013

Jim Horn was a wonderful DJ at our wedding and reception. He ran a flawless ceremony and made a fun atmosphere for our reception. He kept all of our guests informed of what was going on and kept everyone involved. He made our wedding reception a blast! I would highly recommend him. I can't think of anybody who could have done a better job. He was extremely professional, organized, and a joy to work with while planning our wedding. Thank you Jim for making our reception so great!

Awesome! Now that I've been spoiled with a Jim Horn hosted wedding, no others will compare! DJ does not do him justice, he really is a host. If not for Jim Horn, my reception would have been so chaotic! He helped organize every detail of what I wanted & made it flow together. He played great music that he let us be so involved in picking out! He has such an enchanting personality it pulls people to the dance floor! I would definitely recommend Jim Horn! He really made our night!

Jim Horn, is an amazing person to work with, he is so much more than a DJ, he is the Master of Cermonies:) He went above and beyond for us in every way possible. He is worth the money for his services, his attention to details, his commitment to make every moment of our wedding reception memorable. He is Wonderful! Thank you Jim for the best memories we will treasure forever! So many guest commented on Jim and said what a great presentation! Especially our love story introduction. Really the best day ever! ~Lillian and Raymond

Jim was absolutely wonderful. Several guests commented on how great the organization wAs. Everyone knew exactly what was going on, where to be and when to be there bc of him. He was absolutely fantastic. Highly recommended!

Lindsay · Married on 12/15/2012

Jim was a part of our reception on December 15, 2012. He did a FABULOUS job!! Our reception was a BLAST, thanks to Jim!! I am so thankful for his hard work, he made our reception so much fun and beyond anything we asked for or could have ever imagined!!!! DEFINITELY RECOMMEND!

Rachel · Married on 11/24/2012

Jim is such a fun guy to work with! He made sure that everything we wanted was done at our reception. We had many, many compliments on how entertaining and fun it was. We would recommend him to anyone that does not want a boring and dull reception!

Thrifty Chic Love- · Married on 07/15/2012

Jim Horn Entertainment wrote a vendor spotlight blog post about my company. He did a fabulous job of it & brought lots of traffic to my shop! I also have had the pleasure of meeting Jim, and have also worked with many other wedding professionals whom also work with Jim & I have heard nothing but wonderful things about him, his pleasant personality and extreme professionalism! I really hope to work with Jim again, as it was a great pleasure. I would absolutely recommend his services to anyone, and EVERYONE!
    Thrifty Chic Love - Molly Ryle