Jim Byrd Photography Reviews

Jim Byrd Photography 6
Jim Byrd Photography 7

Laura Jasick · Married on 12/31/2018

Great wedding photographer

We hired Jim to photograph our daughters wedding in Oct. 2018. He did a great job. We had him as a photographer for our wedding in 1994!

Ginger · Married on 10/20/2018

Great experience

Jim was very professional and very helpful throughout the day. We only used him for the ceremony photos, and the pictures turned out beautiful. Highly recommend!

• Briana

Briana Sosa · Married on 09/15/2018

Would use again and again

I loved working with Jim for my big day, I couldn't have asked for a better person to do my pictures! He did a wonderful job with my engagement pictures, bridal pictures, and the wedding.

Sent on 01/01/2019

Madison Doucet · Married on 06/02/2018

Very professional and respectful.

He gives great direction on how you should pose for your photos and is also willing to go out of his way to make your photos look amazing.

Sent on 01/01/2019

Lisa · Married on 04/07/2018

Jim perfectly captured our personalities and our wedding day!!!! After much messaging researching, emailing, etc. other possible photographers, I CALLED Jim and he answered his phone!!! I’m so thankful none of the others responded in a timely fashion!!!! Jim is relaxed, easy-going, and was SO willing to accommodate our second wedding needs.
    When I told him that neither of us could even remember how to pose, he assured me he would direct us and that our pics would be fabulous!! And they are!!!
    We didn’t have family, bridesmaids and the trappings of traditional first weddings, we just had US and an intimate dinner reception for our closest friends. We never even knew Jim was there, but he really got every moment and every detail from before the ceremony to the dinner.
    CALL Jim..... he is awesome!!!!!!!!!! Thank you, Jim for capturing moments that we will cherish forever! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Sent on 05/20/2018
    Jim Byrd Photography 20
  • Stacey

Stacey Davis-Weston · Married on 02/11/2018

Absolutely Wonderful!

Jim Byrd Photography was amazing. Professional, yet warm and friendly, they captured our wedding day with a special touch. Jim and his wife, Cyd, are a fantastic team! From the first moment my husband, Tyler and I sat down with them to tell them about our vision for the wedding, we knew we were in good hands. Jim has a wonderful eye for the unique and he truly captured the love and spirit of our wedding day. Cyd, worked magic with the photo editing and album arrangement, bringing the most special day of our lives to life again!

Brandi · Married on 09/16/2017

Mr. Jim was awesome! We had a very large wedding party. 22 people total. He handle us all by himself. Mr. Jim captured all the fun we had at the wedding and reception. His prices were very reasonable.

Sent on 12/31/2017

Courtney · Married on 09/02/2017

My wife and I loved having Jim Byrd as our photographer on our big day. He was very easy to work with and flexible. The photos came out amazing and he had them back to us very quickly. He made sure to capture every important moment! Definitely will recommend to friends and family.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Chantel · Married on 08/05/2017

Jim had done an excellent job at my best friend's wedding and I knew from there that we wanted to use Jim as our photographer. We met up with him and let him know our vision for our wedding photos, and he honestly hit our goal out of the park! He has an amazing passion for capturing memories and our photos turned out better than I can describe. Jim was patient with us, he made sure our poses were just right and the pictures were stunning. I would recommend his services to anyone who wants to remember all of the special moments of their wedding day.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Molly · Married on 10/29/2016

Jim was amazingly easy to work with. I told him the basics of what I was wanting and he obliged. Aaron and I could not be happier with the outcome. We had a very large selection of photos to choose from. His value is excellent. You get a lot for what you pay for with Jim. Cyd, his wife, does the editing and they turn out beautiful! Trust me when I say he will capture every beautiful moment and make your day truly special.

Janice · Married on 09/25/2016

Jim did a wonderful job doing my daughters wedding. He caught some of the sweetest moments during the ceremony. And after during the reception he was everywhere! He worked so hard to make sure we got every picture we wanted and then some. He stayed to the very end and the pictures turn out amazing. Thank you Jim and Cyd for making the wedding a beautiful memory.

Sent on 12/14/2017
    Jim Byrd Photography 21
    Jim Byrd Photography 22
    Jim Byrd Photography 23

Jessica · Married on 09/25/2016

Jim did a wonderful job with our wedding. He was there before I was and even stayed late. Jim and Cyd, his wife, were both easy to contact and would respond timely to any message or calls. Thank you both for doing such a wonderful job on everything -- engagement photos, bridal portraits, photo sign in book, wedding day pictures and Cyd did an amazing job on the wedding album!

Sent on 12/17/2017

Lisa · Married on 08/20/2016

We worked with Jim for both our engagement and wedding photos, both were of excellent quality and variety. His packages were what I found to be very competitive pricing , and of course the digital images are ours to make prints. We would recommend and use his services again if the need arose. Lisa S :-)

• F

Freeman · Married on 07/16/2016

We were very satisfied with this photographer! The pictures were very good, and Mr. Byrd did a wonderful job.
    We definitely recommend his services!!!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Detra · Married on 05/28/2016

Jim Byrd is so accommodating. He also helped us with the wedding layout step by step which kept us from stressing out. The wedding pictures he took captured every moment of our beautiful day and we are so blessed to have had his expertise. We would definitely recommend him to anyone needing photography.

Kaycee · Married on 05/21/2016

Jim and Cyd were awesome! The photos of our wedding turned out amazing and we could not be any happier! Both were so easy to work with and made sure they accommodated to our needs. I highly recommend them! Thank you both for all your hard work!

Jalicia · Married on 02/14/2016

Just tell them what you want and they make it happen.. We did a wedding album for ourselves and also one for my Mom.. She loved it..

Jessika · Married on 01/19/2016

Jim's wife Cyd was so helpful and spent a lot of time going over all the details , our pictures are beautiful..

Aimee · Married on 10/24/2015

Jim was very accommodating from the beginning; We wanted to include pictures at the skydiving place where my husband proposed to me skydiving in our engagement photos and downtown ft worth since that's where we met. Jim gladly set up a day with us to make sure we got all that we wanted.
    -Aimee Montalvo

Mikayla · Married on 10/12/2015

Jim and Cyd Byrd helped make our wedding a success. Our wedding album was beautiful.

Mikayla · Married on 10/12/2015

Jim and Cyd Byrd helped make our wedding a success. We loved our wedding album it was beautiful.

Marsha & Kevin · Married on 07/24/2015

From the Consult, Engagements, Bridals, Wedding day and beyond, Jim has made our experience the easiest process of our Big Day! They are very professional and get the job done now matter what you reasonably ask from them. AND Jim and Cyd have become good friends of ours!!! Can't wait to have Jim photograph more of our life story!!! High-PAWS ;)

Sent on 01/01/2016

Courtney · Married on 05/30/2015

Jim took beautiful photos, and was very easy to work with. Cyd also did a great job with our wedding album. Together they produce a beautiful product.

Sent on 12/31/2015

Sandy · Married on 04/29/2015

They are so easy to talk to an eager to help. My album was beautiful.