60 Reviews for Jim Byrd Photography

One Event/Day (1)
Canvas (1)
Matted Prints (1)
60 Jim Byrd Photography Reviews

Mr. Jim was awesome! We had a very large wedding party. 22 people total. He handle us all by himself. Mr. Jim captured all the fun we had at the wedding and reception. His prices were very reasonable.

Profile Picture Brandi, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My wife and I loved having Jim Byrd as our photographer on our big day. He was very easy to work with and flexible. The photos came out amazing and he had them back to us very quickly. He made sure to capture every important moment! Definitely will recommend to friends and family.

Profile Picture Courtney, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jim had done an excellent job at my best friend's wedding and I knew from there that we wanted to use Jim as our photographer. We met up with him and let him know our vision for our wedding photos, and he honestly hit our goal out of the park! He has an amazing passion for capturing memories and our photos turned out better than I can describe. Jim was patient with us, he made sure our poses were just right and the pictures were stunning. I would recommend his services to anyone who wants to remember all of the special moments of their wedding day.

Profile Picture Chantel, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day

Jim was amazingly easy to work with. I told him the basics of what I was wanting and he obliged. Aaron and I could not be happier with the outcome. We had a very large selection of photos to choose from. His value is excellent. You get a lot for what you pay for with Jim. Cyd, his wife, does the editing and they turn out beautiful! Trust me when I say he will capture every beautiful moment and make your day truly special.

Profile Picture Molly, 10/29/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jim did a wonderful job doing my daughters wedding. He caught some of the sweetest moments during the ceremony. And after during the reception he was everywhere! He worked so hard to make sure we got every picture we wanted and then some. He stayed to the very end and the pictures turn out amazing. Thank you Jim and Cyd for making the wedding a beautiful memory.

Profile Picture Janice, 9/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jim did a wonderful job with our wedding. He was there before I was and even stayed late. Jim and Cyd, his wife, were both easy to contact and would respond timely to any message or calls. Thank you both for doing such a wonderful job on everything -- engagement photos, bridal portraits, photo sign in book, wedding day pictures and Cyd did an amazing job on the wedding album!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We worked with Jim for both our engagement and wedding photos, both were of excellent quality and variety. His packages were what I found to be very competitive pricing , and of course the digital images are ours to make prints. We would recommend and use his services again if the need arose. Lisa S :-)

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were very satisfied with this photographer! The pictures were very good, and Mr. Byrd did a wonderful job.
We definitely recommend his services!!!

Profile Picture User7554054, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jim Byrd is so accommodating. He also helped us with the wedding layout step by step which kept us from stressing out. The wedding pictures he took captured every moment of our beautiful day and we are so blessed to have had his expertise. We would definitely recommend him to anyone needing photography.

Profile Picture Detra, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jim and Cyd were awesome! The photos of our wedding turned out amazing and we could not be any happier! Both were so easy to work with and made sure they accommodated to our needs. I highly recommend them! Thank you both for all your hard work!

Profile Picture Kaycee, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Just tell them what you want and they make it happen.. We did a wedding album for ourselves and also one for my Mom.. She loved it..

Profile Picture Jalicia , 2/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jim's wife Cyd was so helpful and spent a lot of time going over all the details , our pictures are beautiful..

Profile Picture Jessika , 1/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jim was very accommodating from the beginning; We wanted to include pictures at the skydiving place where my husband proposed to me skydiving in our engagement photos and downtown ft worth since that's where we met. Jim gladly set up a day with us to make sure we got all that we wanted.
-Aimee Montalvo

Profile Picture Aimee, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jim and Cyd Byrd helped make our wedding a success. Our wedding album was beautiful.

Profile Picture Mikayla, 10/12/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jim and Cyd Byrd helped make our wedding a success. We loved our wedding album it was beautiful.

Profile Picture User7146521, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

From the Consult, Engagements, Bridals, Wedding day and beyond, Jim has made our experience the easiest process of our Big Day! They are very professional and get the job done now matter what you reasonably ask from them. AND Jim and Cyd have become good friends of ours!!! Can't wait to have Jim photograph more of our life story!!! High-PAWS ;)

Profile Picture Marsha & Kevin, 7/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Jim took beautiful photos, and was very easy to work with. Cyd also did a great job with our wedding album. Together they produce a beautiful product.

Profile Picture Courtney, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

They are so easy to talk to an eager to help. My album was beautiful.

Profile Picture Sandy , 4/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jim was excellent! He made our dreams come true through our pictures! We highly recommend Jim!!! What a great guy, too :-)
- The Woodley's

Profile Picture Holly, 4/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jim is awesome! I booked our engagement session, bridal portraits and our wedding photography with him. If you like posed photography, he's the guy to go with. He books up fast but his pictures are amazing! We booked him at a bridal show right after we got engaged so it allowed us lots of time to plan each of our sessions.
His wife, Cyd, does amazing work with the editing too! The editing she did on my bridals left me speechless.
They respond to emails quickly and phone calls also.

Profile Picture Brittany, 3/28/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

I can't say enough about Jim. I love...love his work. Jim is a true professional. He listened to what we wanted and made it happened. He was creative and made sure that we not only had the traditional wedding shots, but some unique ones as well. Working with Jim, he made sure that we were relaxed and having fun. He made me feel so special the day of my wedding and helped make sure everyting was going as planned. The quality of his work is truly amazing. His made it hard to pick out my favorite, because they are all so good. I truly believe my wedding would have been so different if I hadn't gone with Jim, and not for the better. I feel so lucky that I was able to have him as my photography at the wedding. You can't go wrong with Jim!

Profile Picture susan, 10/18/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jim takes beautiful pictures and was amazing at capturing different aspects of our wedding! His wife, Cyd, puts his pictures into lovely personalized albums. My husband and I cherish our wedding album as a keepsake to remember our wedding!

Profile Picture Cassidy, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Prints

Jim did an awesome job with my wedding. He was flexible and professional. My album was absolutely gorgeous!

Profile Picture User5226306, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jim and Cyd are awesome. Perfectionists to detail. High quality photography and albums. Great customer service. The best in the metroplex. Thanks from the Andersons.

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/7/14, 2 Reviews