Jill Stonier, Professional Makeup Artist Reviews

Jill Stonier, Professional Makeup Artist 5
Jill Stonier, Professional Makeup Artist 6
  • Mrs. V

Andrea · Married on 07/27/2019

Jill is a miracle worker when it comes to makeup! She made me feel beautiful on my wedding day and was extremely calming and fun to work with. We scheduled a trial run the week of my wedding so I knew exactly what to expect on the actual wedding day. She is a true professional and arrived to the location on time, followed a set schedule and told me exactly what she needed in terms of space, lighting, etc. She created looks for the mother of the bride, aunt of the bride and maid of honor. Each of us were OBSESSED with how our makeup turned out! My makeup lasted ALL NIGHT even after taking photos outside in the heat of Florida summer. She even gives you a touchup kit just in case. I would 100% recommend Jill to any bride and I would love to work with her for future events. If Jill is unavailable for your event...CHANGE YOUR DATE!

Sent on 10/04/2017
    Jill Stonier, Professional Makeup Artist 7
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Danner · Married on 03/02/2019

Facials or Makeup, Jill Does it All!

After being introduced to Jill by my beautiful friend Kate, I was confident already that I had picked the "right one". From the moment I met Jill during my bridal makeup trial, I felt like we were long lost friends that had known each other for years! I was originally blown away by her talent when I saw my face for the first time after the trial. I had jaw surgery about 3 months prior, and so for the first time in a long time Jill made me feel so beautiful that I couldn't stop crying in the car (makeup stayed on perfectly even with my tears so I was even more impressed with her talented makeup job).

A week before my wedding I decided I wanted to also have a professional HydraFacial done and again, Jill was my go to friend. After several years of adult acne, I wanted to make sure that my face was nice and clean before my wedding day. I spent a Friday afternoon and let me tell you, a HydraFacial is worth every penny. I walked out of my appointment with glowing skin and the picture does not even do it justice.

The big day finally rolled around and Jill came over to my parents’ house to get all of my bridesmaids and Mother ready to walk down the aisle. It was the most stress-free, enjoyable experience and my expectations were totally surpassed. Jill truly puts the gift God gave her to good use to help others. She is kind, patient, understanding, funny, and sweet. I feel like I have made a friend for life with Jill. She is genuinely full of love and life and I am so blessed to have her in my own life. I look forward to many more facials in the future and she will ALWAYS be my go to makeup artist for any future event. Thank you Jill for everything!

Sent on 03/18/2019
    Jill Stonier, Professional Makeup Artist 8
    Jill Stonier, Professional Makeup Artist 9
    Jill Stonier, Professional Makeup Artist 10
  • Sofia

Sofia · Married on 03/01/2019

Amazing and an absolute joy to work with!

Jill is amazing and such a pleasure to work with! She is a very passionate about everything beauty! Love her!!

Sent on 04/16/2019
    Jill Stonier, Professional Makeup Artist 11

Ashton · Married on 02/23/2018

Jill was absolutley wonderful! She was very personable and I had a fabulous time working with her. She used the highest quality products and the results were flawless. I felt so beautiful on my special day and the job Jill did was a big part of it!

Sent on 02/21/2013

Stacy · Married on 01/13/2018

A friend of mine recommended Jill to me after her wedding, and I am so grateful for that recommendation! Jill was a joy to work with. Her calm demeanor was much needed on my wedding day! Jill did makeup for me, four bridesmaids, my mom, and my mother-in-law. The makeup was perfect!!! Because of our earlier wedding, she started the first girl at 6 am, and everyone's makeup was still flawless at the end of the reception! We also used Jill's studio in Palencia, which was perfect. We were able to stretch out on the comfortable couches and have snacks and drinks (with straws, of course). I would use Jill again, and I'd definitely recommend her to anyone looking for the best makeup artist in the area!

Sent on 01/24/2018
    Jill Stonier, Professional Makeup Artist 12

Holly · Married on 10/12/2017

Jill is just as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside! With her sweet personality and her outstanding makeup talent, she made my wedding day complete. I also had a facial and a spray tan done prior to my wedding and I couldn’t have been happier with the results. Jill went above and beyond to make sure I felt and looked beautiful for my big day. I can’t thank her enough!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Laine · Married on 09/23/2017

In a word: Amazing. I cannot say enough good things about Jill - she brings out the absolute best in your natural features. I am always stunned by her work, but on my wedding day, I have never loved the way I look so much.
    Jill is wonderful to talk to, and her consultation is so personal. She helped me to transform my skin so that it was perfect for my big day. LOVE working with Jill and will be a long time client for sure!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Jenna · Married on 03/04/2017

If Jill is not available on your wedding date, you should probably choose a different date! She is amazing and I felt absolutely beautiful on my wedding day.

Sent on 03/23/2017

Jill is amazing, I worked with her for my engagement photos she really listened to everything that I wanted and exceeded my expectations. She is a very lovely person and makes you feel very comfortable. Highly recommended for all wedding events.

Sent on 10/26/2015

Alisa · Married on 02/24/2017

I came across Jill's instagram and knew I had to book her for my wedding day. Not only is she an incredible makeup artist, but she is also a dream to work with. She really got to know my style and personality to make sure she created my perfect look. I can't say enough about how happy I was with my makeup - I looked and felt absolutely beautiful. If you are still looking for a makeup artist, book Jill today. She is the sweetest, most accommodating, and stress free person to be around, and will without a doubt create the exact look you want for your big day. She is worth every penny and then some!

Sent on 03/07/2017
  • Renae

Renae · Married on 01/07/2017

Jill did such a great job for all my bridesmaids and my make up for my wedding. She is personable, polite, and professional. She is willing to work with you to help make you feel like a princess, I have never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day! The airbrush is a nice touch that doesn't make you look fake, she uses it to simply accentuate your beauty. She was always on time and responded to e-mails and phone calls right away. I would recommend her in a heartbeat!!!

Sent on 01/11/2017

Lauren · Married on 12/18/2016

I can't say enough wonderful things about Jill!! I met Jill years ago at a bridal show when my sister was getting married and I have said ever since I didn't want anyone else to do my make up for my wedding. When my fiancé and I got engaged and it came time to book hair and make up, I knew I was going to book her and ended up booking Mandi with Once Upon a Stylist for my hair as well.
    From the time that I booked Jill to my wedding day she was so flexible, responsive and just wonderful to work with. I had such a great time at my trial and my make up looked perfect. My biggest thing was that I wanted to still look like me, I wanted to look natural and my husband was very big on that, too. I don't wear a lot of make up on a daily basis so he wanted me to still look like me.
    Jill did an absolute wonderful job with that and listened to everything that I said about colors that I liked and what the look was that I was going for. I got married on December 18, 2016 and having her and Mandi in my hotel room the morning of my wedding to get me ready was just perfect. I was so relaxed all day and my bridesmaids had a wonderful time as well! Everyone looked so beautiful and I couldn't have loved my make up myself any more.
    Jill is the best of the best and is just beyond talented, I can't recommend her enough.
    Thank you so so much Jill for making me feel so beautiful on my wedding day <3

Sent on 01/18/2017

WOW! I can't say enough good things about Jill! Not only is she an amazing person, but she made me look and feel like a movie star on my special day! I cannot say enough good things about her and was so thrilled to have her be a part of my day!

Sent on 01/07/2017

Kelly · Married on 11/19/2016

Jill is nothing short of amazing. She has this incredible talent of making everyone she works with feel beautiful in their own skin. The work that she does is flawless. I've never felt more lovely than I do after I see Jill. She makes you look stunning, but still like yourself. If you're wondering what makeup artist to choose for your day, don't. Go with Jill, I promise you won't regret it.

Risa · Married on 11/12/2016

Jill was amazing!! The makeup she did for my girls and myself was outstanding. The makeup stayed on all night! Besides the beautiful job she did, she was very easy to work with. It felt like I had known her for years! She was so sweet and very organized. I even went to get a hydro facial from her a few days before my wedding. I highly recommend!! Love her!!!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Kristine · Married on 11/05/2016

Not only is Jill a wonderful makeup artist but she is such a lovely person. Getting my makeup done has always been something I am particular about and Jill made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. She takes her time and does an amazingly thorough job. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/20/2016
  • F

Ferrin · Married on 10/22/2016

What an amazing make up artist!!! She is the ABSOLUTE best! Jill and her team are exceptional artists. From the first moment I met Jill, she made me feel at ease. She was so sweet and is incredibly talented! Thank you so much Jill for making me feel and look like a princess on my wedding day! You're the best! Xoxo

Sent on 12/30/2016

Jill is amazing!! She did an incredible job on my wedding day! I could not have asked for a more professional, kind and talented makeup artist. I will definitely recommend her to anyone that is looking for an excellent makeup artist. :)

Sent on 12/21/2016

Meghan · Married on 10/15/2016

Jill was awesome on my wedding day! She made me look beautiful on my wedding day and was overall very helpful throughout the whole process.

Christa · Married on 09/30/2016

Jill was so wonderful to work with and did such an amazing job for our wedding in September. She was very professional, kept my bridal party's schedule running on-time, and most importantly made us all look beautiful for my big day. I researched a number of makeup artists in the St. Augustine/Jacksonville area and I'm SO happy that I decided to go with Jill. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a professional makeup artist for a wedding or special event. She is the best!

Adair · Married on 09/10/2016

Jill was beyond words, amazing! Her quality of product and work is so professional. Not only that but she is the sweetest person in the world. She makes you feel so special and beautiful on your day! You will not be disappointed if you choose her for your make-up!

Sent on 03/09/2011

Lauren · Married on 07/23/2016

Jill Stonier was amazing to work with for my wedding in July 2016! She did my lash extensions right before my wedding and they came out perfect! On my wedding day Jill was there early to prep for the multiple makeup applications. She did my makeup, my moms, and my bridesmaids. Jill made sure to spend enough time on each individual make up application to make it exactly what each person wanted. Jill made the morning of my wedding day relaxing and enjoyable!
    Jill Stonier is very professional, reliable, and passionate about makeup, which is what I was looking for on my wedding day!

chrissy · Married on 07/16/2016

When planning a destination wedding, it's sometimes difficult to find vendors you trust. I stumbled upon Jill's website on a wedding website and was absolutely blown away by her portfolio. I immediately booked her, and anxiously awaited my makeup trial. Believe me when I tell you that Jill is an absolute makeup magician. She's incredible, not only at her job, but as a person. From the moment I met her, I knew I made the right choice. She is so skilled at her job and takes her art very seriously. She is also unbelievably accomodating and takes such good care of her brides. I got married in St. Augustine in July and never had to touch my makeup up once. I even did a creative photo session outside in the suffocating humidity, but my makeup stayed put. Jill is absolutely amazing and I could not give her a better recommendation. You'd be foolish not to hire her! Thank you Jill for making me feel so beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 07/21/2016

Laine · Married on 07/02/2016

Jill is WONDERFUL at making you feel like a princess on your special wedding day!! Our wedding was in July and she made our bridesmaids look stunning on that hot summer day. She is very professional and gives great beauty advice for all the makeup lovers like myself! I HIGHLY recommend her for your big day, but move quickly she books fast!!

Erica · Married on 06/17/2016

Jill was absolutely amazing to work with during my wedding day! Not only did myself and my bridesmaids makeup look amazing throughout the wedding and reception, Jill's professionalism and attention to detail also showed in my wedding photos as well. I couldn't be happier!