Jill Drago Photography Reviews

5 | Englishtown, NJ

5 Reviews for Jill Drago Photography

Sarah · Married on 07/02/2017

I got married two weeks ago and while we were on our honeymoon I got an email that our photos were ready! They look so great and were beyond our expectations. I'm so happy we decided to go with her! :) I know some people who spent twice as much and is no where near the quality that jill has given us. Thank you thank you thank you

Sent on 07/18/2017

Jen · Married on 03/19/2016

Jill took the time to find the perfect angles and lighting that complemented me perfectly so I love the way I came out in all my photos!! So happy I chose her!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Annelise · Married on 02/20/2016

Jill is an amazing photographer!!! Choosing her for our engagement shoot was the best decision we made. She made the whole process enjoyable, comfortable and FUN!! We did some elegant pictures in the park and fun pictures in my classroom (since I am a teacher). She has a true natural talent for photography and was able to capture every special moment and that meant the world to us. I could not decide which one to send out for our "Save the Date" magnets they were ALL So STUNNING!! Her precision to detail is exceptional, like I said every picture came out amazing! If you want the most enjoyable experience, unique, elegant or fun photos, Jill Drago is the Best Choice!! Thank you Jill for your amazing work on our engagement shoot! My husband and I love you and can't wait for future photo sessions!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Jackie · Married on 08/01/2015

All my pictures came out stunning. Each one really is a work of art. Everyone keeps telling me how much they love my photos. She also made us feel super comfortable and relaxed when she was taking our photos so all of our pictures came out natural. She went above and beyond - so happy!!!

Sent on 07/01/2017

Dyana · Married on 09/25/2010

We love jills work!! All of our pictures came out amazing! She really knows how to capture every moment! Looking at the pictures makes me feel like I'm reliving the day over and over again! She's professional, creative, talented, and so easy and fun to work with!! Looking fwd to our family shoot soon! Thanks again Jill!

Sent on 06/22/2017