JH Soundscapes Reviews

18 | Mesa, AZ

18 Reviews for JH Soundscapes

• Erin

Erin · Married on 02/16/2019

Perfect Music for Our Perfect Day!

Justin was wonderful to work with! We had our wedding at the Sedona Golf Resort this past weekend, and he completely nailed everything we were looking for in terms of music for our big day.

From ceremony until the very last song, Justin did a great job understanding what we were looking for in terms of music, and had a great planning form for my husband and I to work through and fill out. My husband and I are young adults to who like various genres, and Justin did a great job capturing our taste the entire night. I received several compliments from guests about the music choices during the entire event, especially at dinner.

Additionally, Justin did a great job with our request to start the dancing portion of the evening with more inter-generational dancing music, and slowly progress more into our favorite EDM songs we had on our request list. He truly got so many people out on the dance floor. Thank you so much Justin, our wedding was definitely a party to remember!

Sent on 02/20/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 01/20/2019

Best DJ!!!

Hiring Justin was one of the best decisions we could have made for our wedding! He got the vibe of music that we wanted from only a handful of suggestions that we gave him as examples of songs we liked. He orchestrated our ceremony music flawlessly, and even threw on “hava nagila” without a hitch during our reception when our guests spontaneously decided to throw my husband and I up in chairs above their heads and dance. Justin was extremely easy to work with and kept our party dancing all night long. For reference, our group was 50% in their late-twenties/early-thirties, and 50% older than fifty years old. EVERYBODY was dancing and everybody was commenting on how great our DJ (Justin) was! Hire Justin! You will be so happy that you did.

Sent on 01/29/2019

Rich Mayo · Married on 10/26/2018

Great experience with this vendor.

Justin was very easy to work with and very responsive and accommodating. He knows how to keep the dance full and played great music all night! Many guests commented on what a great DJ we had. We selected some songs for the ceremony and dancing, he filled in the rest, and we left cocktail hour and dinner music up to him and he did a great job! We would highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Krystal · Married on 07/14/2018

We highly recommend JH Soundscapes as your DJ for your next party! Justin is absolutely incredible & played a variety of music, & so much more! He kept the party going all night long - from cocktail / dinner music to dance party fun! There wasn’t a bored soul in the house. We received so many compliments on how awesome our DJ truly was. Justin played the perfect variety for all ages, using our chosen song list. He also made sure the lighting looked just right too! We would definitely use JH Soundscapes again in the future! THANK YOU for making our party an epic one for all!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Randy · Married on 04/13/2018

Justin Harris was fantastic to work with! Justin was our DJ for our daughter’s wedding reception, and he expertly guided our event from start to finish! He entertained the crowd with snappy dialog and kept everybody dancing to his smart playlist all night long! He skillfully drove the many events of the evening, while also responding to any changes in the plan by playing off the crowd perfectly. For key moments such as Champagne Toast and Daddy Daughter dance, Justin made sure the room was quiet and the crowd was watching. And when it came time to turn up the volume and energize the room, Justin made sure this happened right on cue! Our celebration was fantastic, with guests still talking about it today, and Justin was a major reason for our evening’s enjoyment and success!

Sent on 05/05/2018

Dan · Married on 04/07/2018

Justin and his team did an excellent job with our wedding. He was able to play any requests that we wanted and was very smooth in transitioning from every part of the evening. I would highly recommend using this DJ for any event.

Sent on 04/14/2018

Lauren · Married on 03/31/2018

Best decision for DJ and lighting

We were fortunate enough to have Justin Harris from JHsoundscapes perform at our wedding, providing both DJ services and lighting services. He completely elevated the entire evening with his music selection and ability to "feel out the crowd" seamlessly transitioning into the appropriate song for the mood of the room. The lighting was absolutely stunning and the compliments from our guests have been endless. Thank you to Justin and JHsoundscapes for making our wedding unforgettable!!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Kira · Married on 03/30/2018

My husband and I could not be happier that we chose JH Soundscapes for our wedding! Justin is the perfect DJ!! He is friendly, professional, and responsive; he is very knowledgeable when it comes to all different genres of music (this was super important to us as my husband, his family, and many of our friends are from Latin America); and he really listened to our requests and suggestions during our planning session (our wedding was definitely tailored for us) . Our guests had so much fun dancing all night long, and we could not have asked for a better atmosphere! I highly recommend Justin and JH Soundscapes.

Sent on 04/26/2018

Annie · Married on 03/03/2018

We hired Justin to DJ our wedding in Sedona, AZ and it couldn’t have been more perfect! He was so much fun and really kept the party going! I had countless compliments on him and we are so happy we chose him. If you are looking for the perfect DJ for your special day then Justin is who you need to choose! Couldn’t be happier. Nobody wanted to stop dancing.

Sent on 03/09/2018

Allison · Married on 03/02/2018

Justin did an excellent job meeting all of our expectations for our wedding! He was so flexible and easy to work with. He does a great job with special requests and was extremely personable. We couldn’t had asked for a better DJ!

Sent on 03/09/2018

Monica · Married on 02/24/2018

Justin was so great to work with leading up to and on my wedding day. The planning portal made things so simple and stress free. And when something wasn’t in the portal, Justin was so accommodating and tracked down even our oddest requests of songs. On the day of our wedding, he made sure that everything went according to plan with all of our songs and when the dance floor opened up, he definitely got the party started and got everyone up and dancing!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Jessie · Married on 02/02/2018

My husband and I hired Justin and his team for our wedding at El Chorro in February, 2018. Justin was awesome! He did a great job of reading the crowd and keeping people on the dance floor all night long. Played a great variety of songs, and was thoughtful about genre and style. He was professional, timely, and an overall pleasure to work with!

Sent on 02/18/2018

Mikayla · Married on 12/29/2017

Justin did an amazing job as the DJ for our wedding. He kept all of our guests engaged throughout the night and played music that everyone could enjoy. We had people of all ages on the dance floor simultaneously throughout the night and Justin was able to organize the night and play music that kept everyone entertained throughout the night. We have heard so many compliments from our family members and friends since our wedding saying that it was the best dance floor that they had ever seen. Would highly recommend Justin to anyone looking for DJ services for any occasion.

Sent on 01/21/2018

Michelle · Married on 12/16/2017

Justin was AWESOME at our wedding! Our dance floor was packed the entire night, and I got so many compliments on how well he did. He really read the room and kept the party going. I would recommend Justin for any event!

Sent on 01/20/2018

Patrick · Married on 12/16/2017

Hello, I am the father of the bride and our daughter got married on December 16, 2017 in Sedona, AZ. We are from Louisiana and Justin was recommended to us by Katie of the Sedona Golf Resort where the reception was held. Justin is an AWESOME person to work with and he ALWAYS was available to talk to-he communicated GREATLY with me, my daughter, and our now son-in -law on our wants and needs and he had SPOT ON suggestions. When we arrived at the Sedona Golf Resort for the reception from the church ceremony, Justin had EVERYTHING set up PERFECTLY- the reception venue was all lit up in uplighting, the dance floor was lit up beautifully and had my daughter and son-in law's name and wedding date lit up in the center of the dance floor (very cool-nice touch Justin!), he had GREAT equipment and DJ booth, and he was PROFESSIONALLY dressed for our special occasion. And let me say without hesitation-Justin had the whole place ROCKING and DANCING for four solid hours...NON STOP...the dance floor was packed SOLID! Wow, that was LOTS OF FUN! Indeed, 120 of us ROCKED SEDONA and Justin had us all ROCKIN' on that MAGICAL and AMAZING wedding reception for our daughter and son-in-law. I would hire Justin over and over again...WAY TO GEAUX JUSTIN- GREAT JOB! MANY MANY THANKS!

Sent on 01/25/2018

Melissa · Married on 11/11/2017

Justin was absolutely incredible in so many ways! From the first time we met with him, he was very helpful and knowledgable about his "job." It is apparent that Justin is passionate about what he does. He made sure he was available when we needed before the wedding for any questions/concerns. As the bride, I did not have one worry about music because of him and I am glad I didn't because our dance floor did not stop dancing for 4 hours! He provided a great mix of the types of songs that we wanted and kept our guests and us dancing ALL NIGHT!
    My husband and I would 100% recommend using Justin as your DJ!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Mackenzie · Married on 11/04/2017

He had my whole wedding dancing ALL night! The music he played was great and his professionalism was top notch. I would highly recommend utilizing his services for your wedding or event.

Sent on 11/22/2017
  • W

wade · Married on 11/04/2017

My daughter and son in law had a "destination" wedding in Sedona AZ. Destination weddings can lead to a bit of "blind" planning. Let me bring one aspect into clear focus. JH Soundscapes and its principal Justin are great! We enjoyed a creative mix of music, quick responses to requests, flawless sound and a resonant voice. JH Soundscapes is a great choice for your wedding reception!

Sent on 11/22/2017