JG Entertainment Company Reviews

12 | Middletown, NJ

12 Reviews for JG Entertainment Company

• Meredith

Meredith M. · Married on 05/17/2019

Amazing -- JG Entertainment!

My husband and I recently had the pleasure of working with JG Entertainment Company for our wedding in May. Jimmy and Justin did an absolutely amazing job with all our requested services—DJ and MC, lighting, and photo booth (The props were a hit with our guests!). We also had the pleasure of working with the very talented Dan Puma. Dan provided live acoustic guitar music during the ceremony and cocktail hour (including specific song requests). His musical style and talent are off the charts. Many guests at the wedding commented on what a great job he did and we agree! DJ Jimmy G was easy to get in touch with during the wedding planning process and he was extremely professional, detail-oriented, and flexible. As the MC for the evening, Jimmy was phenomenal! His energy, enthusiasm, and music kept the party going. The dance floor was full the entire night and so many of our guests still rave about his awesome playlist and how much fun they had dancing the night away. Jimmy knew our taste in music and he was able to read the crowd perfectly and provide a fun atmosphere that everyone absolutely loved! We had people of all different generations at our wedding and the music worked for everyone. Jimmy and his team were super accommodating and courteous toward our wedding venue staff, as well as our other vendors (i.e., photographers and videographers). They worked extremely well together, which made the timeline of events go smoothly throughout the evening. Their experience, professionalism, quality of services, and price are top notch and we highly recommend working with JG Entertainment to everyone. Thank you for making our wedding day so very special. We couldn’t have imagined anyone else to provide such fun entertainment at our wedding. We truly had the “time of our lives!”

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Rachael

Rachael · Married on 11/25/2017

Dj Jimmy and his team are fantastic! They guide you through the process and are professional, efficient and super fun. I would definitely recommend using them for your event or wedding !!! Very responsive and helpful. Kept the party going all night long !

Sent on 11/27/2017

Jamie · Married on 05/14/2016

The dance floor was NEVER empty!! Everyone had such a great time and enjoyed the music. The lighting the DJ provided looked so awesome as well. All around the entertainment was great.

Sent on 06/20/2016

Jason · Married on 10/20/2015

Very professional, great to do business with, and made sure I enjoyed my night.

Sent on 06/02/2015

Sean · Married on 07/11/2014

Have used jg entertainment for all of my entertainment needs for years! Never ceases to amaze me how easy they are to work with and how they completely transform our parties into family functions... With all of the details (including but not limited to their personalities/talents) adding to our experience!
    With all the entertainment options out there I am relieved to have found a proffesional; friendly; family oriented company that I can trust to come through for me and my loved ones each and every time!
    I highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/02/2015

Patrice · Married on 06/29/2014

We couldn't have chosen a better DJ for our wedding! Jay did an awesome job. Our guests kept raving about the music and fun atmosphere. Jay coordinated the reception transitioning effortlessly into each special moment. Definitely choose JG Entertainment for your wedding!

Sent on 02/22/2015

Kristin · Married on 12/21/2013

Everything was great. The entertainment made our day perfect. Our guests were having a great time and were complimenting the music all night long.
    Thank you for all your hard work to make our wedding a day to never forget.
    Kristin & Joe Chionchio

Sent on 12/31/2013

Gregory · Married on 11/10/2013

Jay provided excellent service and fully accommodated our wishes from our first conversation until the last song finished at our party. He supplemented our song selections with his own tracks very skillfully and matched the flow of the evening, knowing how and when to vary the tempo and mood. In addition, he interacted well with the guests and put us very much at ease. We will certainly keep JG Entertainment Company in mind for future gatherings.

Sent on 11/11/2013

Robert · Married on 09/07/2013

JG Entertainment did a great job! They followed our lead while providing the perfect amount of direction. They were very well spoken when introducing the wedding parties, and they kept everyone dancing mixing up a variety of different music. Our guests had a great time. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 09/19/2013

Scott · Married on 10/28/2012

Jimmy was an awesome DJ for my event. He was reasonably priced, and he had all the guests dancing. I'd highly recommend him to anyone else that I know who's having an event.

Sent on 05/29/2013

Lauren · Married on 10/05/2012

I could not ask for more from these guys. They went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day was special. Our guest danced the whole night! Everyone wanted to know who our dj was and we still get compliments on how good the music was.

Sent on 05/25/2013

Jessie · Married on 09/15/2012

JG Entertainment provided the pink uplighting for my wedding in addition to gobo lights that displayed our name in lights as well as hearts on the dance floor. They also provided me with a microphone and sound system for my wedding ceremony. The décor was beautiful, and Jimmy was so friendly and easy to work with. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/31/2013