JF Productions KCDJ.PRO Reviews

222 Reviews for JF Productions KCDJ.PRO

JF Productions KCDJ.PRO 1
JF Productions KCDJ.PRO 2

Aubrey · Married on 12/05/2009

I have worked with Jeremiah for about 4 years planning high school proms. I was always impressed with how prompt and ready he was, how well he did with working with the kids and how much he enjoyed doing his job. I became even more impressed after I asked Jeremiah to DJ my wedding. During the course of planning, my musicians for the ceremony were flaking, and I was in a panic. I called Jeremiah, and the first thing he said to me was "no problem." Without any hesitation, he had a plan and was there for me. On the night of the wedding, he was so professional and at the same time incredibly upbeat, fun, and entertaining. I know that without Jeremiah, my wedding would not have been the same. I can't express how appreciative my husband and I are of him.

Sent on 12/17/2009

Lindsay · Married on 10/23/2009

Jeremiah is by far the best DJ you will ever find! Professional, on time, and runs the reception like a true emcee and DJ. Everything was absolutely perfect! We've have a DJ for life!

Sent on 12/07/2009

Amanda · Married on 10/17/2009

Jeremiah was awesome! He kept the crowd moving! I wouldn't have pictured my day any other way!

Sent on 10/29/2009

Nedra · Married on 09/19/2009

Jeremiah was the best!!!! JF Productions is a definite must at any wedding/event in Kansas City. Jeremiah worked with me long distance from Florida and he could not have made it easier for us. He added such a special touch to our ceremony and had everyone dancing the entire night at the reception. Music selection, lighting effects, and professionalism were an A+. I had so many compliments from our guests and it makes you realize how important your DJ is on your special night.

Sent on 09/21/2009

melissa · Married on 09/19/2009

I was a bridesmaid at my friend's wedding and this dj is the BEST! He was so fun and kept the party going.

Sent on 09/22/2009

Amy · Married on 09/19/2009

My son and daughter-in-law booked this DJ and he was by far the best and easiest vendor they worked with for their beautiful day. I would never recommend any DJ other than Jeremiah. He was absolutely perfect!!!!

Sent on 09/22/2009

Brian · Married on 09/12/2009

Very courteous, extremely hard working, and very genial to your needs--- Jeremiah took care of us and made our reception a time to remember. The music and lighting was amazing and gave it the club feel. You will not be able to find a DJ/Host like this, anywhere else, guaranteed.

Sent on 09/21/2009

Marissa · Married on 09/12/2009

Jeremiah was amazing!!!! He was very easy to work with and was very helpful with recommendations. By far he was the most involved DJ at any wedding. Jeremiah went above and beyond the normal DJ duties in every way. One of the small but very thoughtful things that he did was to get myself and my husband a drink when we first walked in. If it was not for that I would not of had a drink the entire evening. JF Productions is a very great find!!

Sent on 09/23/2009

Andrea · Married on 09/06/2009

Jeremiah is fantastic!! He goes above and beyond just music, he brought us drinks while we were taking pictures outside! Always calm and professional. Makes things run very smoothly. Plus, he is interactive with the audience, in a good way. He kept our dance floor packed! Definitely worth the money!!

Sent on 10/18/2009

Brenda · Married on 08/22/2009

Jeremiah was fantastic. Best DJ I have ever heard can't think of a single thing I wouldn't recommend. He was easy to deal with. Returns calls and emails almost immediately and was willing to help with anything I needed. The sound was great, not to loud during dinner and party level during dancing. He played everything we liked. The lighting was great too. All of my guests loved him. Would definitely recommend him for anyone needing a DJ whether it is for a wedding or not. Totally fantastic.

Sent on 09/09/2009

Kristie · Married on 07/25/2009

JF Productions was awesome!!! They had the house rockin'. The dance floor was always full. I highly recommend these guys to anyone!!!

Sent on 08/06/2009

Sarah · Married on 07/18/2009

JF Productions recieves 5 stars from us in ALL categories! I would give them more stars if I could! They helped make our wedding reception the best it could be! Jeremiah knew exactly how the reception should flow from beginning to end and the dance floor stayed packed all night long, which is exactly what we wanted for our wedding reception. Jeremiah has a fantastic energy! Each time we see friends they comment on what a great DJ we had and how much fun it was on the dance floor. I highly recommend JF Productions to anyone throwing a party or reception!! They really are the best!!

Nestor · Married on 07/18/2009

Jeremiah was easliy the best DJ I have seen or been around. I have been in 20 weddings. Jeremiah was the best at keeping everyone out on the dance floor. It was pretty amazing. He kept playing the songs that everyone wanted to dance to. He played off the crowd very well. He was very professional with us. It was a delight to work with Jeremiah.

Sent on 08/06/2009

Ashley · Married on 07/11/2009

JF Productions was amazing! They made us feel like rock stars when we entered our reception. Every part of the planning process went smoothly and professionally. I would use them again without giving it a second thought! They made our special day very memorable!

Sent on 08/03/2009

justin · Married on 07/11/2009

Jeremy was awesome baby with a capital "A"! I almost want to get married again so he can dj for us!

Delores · Married on 07/04/2009

This is one vendor I did not have to worry about. He was timely, professional, and had everything together and ready go when it was time. Jeremiah was GREAT! He really knew how to read the crowd, playing music so people can talk as well as picking up the pace to lead to dancing for everyone from 30 somethings to 80 somethings! I would highly recommend Jeremiah only if you want to have a good time at your wedding or any other events.

Dylan · Married on 06/27/2009

Jeremiah was an awesome DJ. He is very flexible to provide the entertainment that you want. He makes the show very personable and an awesome guy in general. As the groom, he would even serve me drinks. A must if looking to book a DJ!!

Sent on 07/27/2009

Mike · Married on 06/06/2009

Jeremiah was totally open to letting us make a list of what we wanted to hear. He really took control during the dance part of the reception and kept things rolling with a great play list of current and classic dance music. All I have heard is good things from my friends who were there, and I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 06/09/2009

Stacy · Married on 05/30/2009

Jeremiah helped make my wedding perfect. He is so flexible and easy going. We saw him at 2 wedding prior to booking him and we knew exactly what we were getting. His setup is awesome, and played exactly what we wanted. He definitely went out of his way to make my day special. I absolutely recommend him for any event...he will not dissappoint you! Thanks Jeremiah for making things so easy for me on my wedding day!

Sent on 06/08/2009

Brooke · Married on 05/16/2009

Awesome-ness does have a price tag, but worth every penny! He went above and beyond to say the least. He did an amazing job mixing our first dance jam. He knows how to get a party going and read the crowd. I've been to so many weddings where the dj was super cheesy, or I couldn't tell him apart from the dining staff, or was just plain psycho about which table's turn it was to get into the buffet line. My wedding was different and fun and Jeremiah fit perfectly into the whole sha-bang! He's awesome but cheese not included!!!!

Sent on 11/05/2009

Kristy · Married on 05/02/2009

THE BEST DJ in the KC Metro area. Jeremiah Nichol of JF Productions is extrememly professional and well worth the money spent. He plays a great variety of hits and keeps the crowd engaged.
    Jeremiah Nichol was all about keeping the bride and groom happy. He played every song on the list and stayed longer than the arranged end time b/c we were having such a good time.
    JF Productions also makes an awesome bride/groom slideshow. That part of the wedding reception was talked about for days! We were very impressed and I hope that you book JF Productions for your next party!

Sent on 05/21/2009

Kelly · Married on 05/02/2009

Jeremiah Nichol is the best DJ that I have ever seen in action. He was very professional with our wedding reception. He had an electronic form to fill out for all of our music, which made it professional, easy, and organized. Jeremiah responded quickly by email or I was always able to reach him by phone too. The quality of his services was outstanding. Jeremiah really is a gifted DJ. He knows exactly which songs to play and can feel the mood of the crowd. I was the bride and was on the dance floor all night long becuase he was playing all of my fav songs. He was also very flexible. Our reception was actually a pretty long evening and he was very open to staying until we were ready to call it a night. I would highly recommend him for any of your DJing needs. I was very satisfied and would definitely use him again.

Sent on 05/26/2009

Austin · Married on 03/21/2009

From the start to the finish, could not have asked for a better job. Had every song anyone wanted to hear, and had all songs we asked for ready and "RIGHT" long before the event. Nichole and I would use jf productions again, for any event!

Sent on 04/13/2009

Alix · Married on 03/07/2009

Jeremiah not only provided the music for our daughter's wedding, he also made a slide show that was shown at both the rehearsal dinner and wedding reception. He was extremely easy to work with and given the unique factor that our daughter and her husband are Army aviators, he was willing to work with us through e-mails and phone calls. When our daughter came in to town for the wedding he was willing to meet with her at her convenience. Katie and Andrew both were excited about the capability and choices of music he could play and his enthusiastic personality. He kept the "flow" of the after dinner music at just the right pace and he stayed longer to continue playing as everyone was having a great time.

Sent on 03/12/2009

Vanessa · Married on 01/12/2009

Jeremiah was very professional and did a great job. We would recommend JF Productions to anyone.

Sent on 06/08/2010