JF Productions KCDJ.PRO Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

JF Productions KCDJ.PRO 1
JF Productions KCDJ.PRO 2

Heather · Married on 09/15/2012

I have been so busy that I haven't got to thank my DJ Jeremiah Nichol! He did such an amazing job at our wedding and reception. He made sure to get everyone involved and excited. He also played a perfect variety of music and most important it was music that the guest could dance away the night to. At one point Jeremiah was even on the dance floor dancing with everyone! The lights were awesome that he lit our dance floor and stage up with. If you are looking for a fabulous dj JF productions, Jermiah Nichol is your guy! Oh and I can't forget the delicious brownies that he sent to us in the mail along with a card congratulating us! So thank you, thank you, thank you Jeremiah for making our night so memorable!!!

Sent on 10/14/2012

Jennifer · Married on 09/09/2012

We couldn't have asked for a better DJ at our reception! Jeremiah was awesome and kept the party going, even coming out to the dance floor to dance at one point! He interacted with our guests and made sure that our reception was everything that we could have ever wanted. We are still getting compliments on how good our DJ was a month after the wedding! People had a good time! The flat rate assured us that our guests would be able to party as long as they wanted without us getting charged more. If you want more than just a 'good' DJ, then go with Jeremiah, he's the BEST!

Sent on 09/27/2012

Sadie · Married on 09/01/2012

Originally, my fiance and I were scoping out the lowest priced DJ we could find - we were already over our budget like most couples. We had heard great things about Jeremiah, but his price was a little higher than we originally planned (we had no idea what the costs were). We decided he seemed well worth the money and booked him for our wedding. I usually do not write reviews (this may actually be my first!), but all bride-to-be's, and anyone else should know Jeremiah is well-worth every penny and then some. He did a great job by making the night run smoothly, by playing music people liked to hear, and he even came out and danced with us. At one point he had me laughing so hard, I stopped dancing and watched him. :) We are so, so glad we decided to go with him!! Othere guests were just as impressed as we were!

Sent on 09/11/2012

Adam · Married on 09/01/2012

Jeremiah was above and beyond any expectations. He was the life of the party and kept everything running smoothly. I defiantly initially underestimated how great a awesome DJ is at a wedding and couldn't be happier we went with Jeremiah, worth way more than what we paid. Great communication as well.

Sent on 09/11/2012

Takiyah · Married on 08/20/2012

My wedding would not of been the same without Jeremiah! He kept us well entertained and on the dance floor all night!! If I had to do it all over again I wouldn't change a thing!!! Thanks Jeremiah

Sent on 09/12/2012

Leslie · Married on 07/21/2012

Jeremiah was the PERFECT DJ! We never had to schedule any meetings and he always responded promptly to my emails. I even asked him to do a little something extra for me, and he did it without hesitation. He plays the music that YOU want to hear and can dance to, and he even gets involved sometimes as well! I've heard other DJ's and been to other weddings, and I guarantee he is the best DJ in Kansas City and anyone would be lucky to have him.

Sent on 08/10/2012
  • W

Whitney · Married on 07/13/2012

Jeremiah was absolutely awesome! He did the music for our ceremony as well as the reception. We received so many compliments about the music and how outgoing and fun the DJ was. I can't tell you how many times a guest would come up to me and say "I've never danced so much at a wedding reception before." He accepted our pre-wedding music requests and completely honored our "no country music" request.

Jeremiah is completely professional and readily reads the vibe of the crowd. I would without a doubt recommend JF Productions to everyone!

Sent on 07/15/2012

Jeff · Married on 05/19/2012

JF Productions/Jeremiah were awesome! Everything was perfect. Jeremiah was easy to get in contact with either by e-mail or phone. He went above and beyond providing the sound system for our ceremony and even a screen and projector for our slide show at the reception. Our guest had a blast on the dance floor all night! Jeremiah kept the whole night flowing and the dance floor packed without interrupting with constant announcements and unnecessary talking. I highly recommend JF Productions!

Sent on 05/31/2012

Kate · Married on 05/19/2012

Jeremiah did a wonderful job of catering to our specific music taste. He kept the party going and everyone on the dance floor all night! It was such a blessing to have him as our dj for such a special night.

Sent on 06/06/2012

Courtney · Married on 05/18/2012

JF Productions did an absolutely amazing job at my wedding. Everything from the ceremony music, to the lighting system and party music was awesome. The best thing though were the tons of little things, like how he spoke with my great grandparents to find out some extra special details to add to a bouquet ceremony I wanted, or when he got down on the floor to teach everyone how to do the dances. It's things like this that you don't really think about when booking your DJ, but they really add something special to the whole evening.

My friends and family are still singing his praises days later, so I'm really glad I followed my friends recommendation to book Jeremiah.

Sent on 05/23/2012

Jason · Married on 05/18/2012

Was amazing to work with! Hopped in and helped with everything. Made sure all parts of the ceremony ran smoothly, and worked well with the other vendors. The photographers and wedding coordinator loved him! The lights with the music were awesome, and the way he got the crowd going on several dances was very fun.

Sent on 05/23/2012

Brian · Married on 05/04/2012

We had a wonderful time with Jeremiah! He was quick to respond to every email we sent his way prior to our big day. He gladly downloaded Cajun music to play at a Kansas wedding, which made all of my Louisiana relatives very pleased.

We had never met him face to face, so we were surprised when we pulled up to the reception hall and he was waiting outside for us. He prepared a grand entrance for us into the reception and even had a drink ready for me and my new bride as we walked through the door.

He did a great job of judging the crowd all night and played music to suit everyone's mood. I can't imagine a better DJ for a wedding, he even played songs that got the kids excited! I was amazed when he actually grabbed a microphone and made it onto the dancefloor to give a couple of "line dance" lessons.

Highly, highly recommended!!! The reception would not have been near as much fun without him!

Sent on 05/18/2012

Sarah · Married on 04/28/2012

Jeremiah was excellent, he really made our reception a blast and everyone ejoyed the entire night. I still have people commenting about how fun our dj and reception was.

Sent on 05/14/2012

Stephanie · Married on 03/24/2012

Jeremiah was excellent! He always had a positive attitude whenever I talked to him and always made me feel like my wedding was important to him. He sends you a form to fill out so he can get all your wedding details right, and follows your "do" and "don't" playlists to a T. He also teaches your group to do dances (like the Cupid Shuffle). He is extremely energetic and you can tell he loves what he does! If I had to do it all over again, I would hire Jeremiah in a heartbeat!

Sent on 04/04/2012

Ashley · Married on 03/10/2012

Jeremiah is AMAZING! The energy he brings to your reception or any other event is above and beyond what we expected. He was actually on the dance floor with us dancing!!! it was awesome!!! The lighting he had really made the whole reception. Any request that we had he accomodated with no hesitation! There was never a dull moment on the dance floor and all 200+ guests had a GREAT TIME!!!

Sent on 03/26/2012

cassidy · event on 01/06/2012

JF productions Rocks!! I will be using them at my next social gathering.

Sent on 01/09/2012
  • User2190805 · event on 12/09/2011

Extremely interactive, professional, and courteous to work with. This party included 244 people and everyone had a great time, lots of positive feedback from several of the attendee's.

This vendor was extremely responsive, he actually called back while he was on a family vacation.

Sent on 01/23/2012
  • User2043965 · event on 10/14/2011

Jeremiah always has a lot of energy and keeps my middle school students moving at the dances. I also like that he knows what music is appropriate for the audience.

Sent on 10/21/2011

Colby · Married on 10/08/2011

We had Jeremiah DJ our Wedding Reception on Oct 8, 2011 and he did an AWESOME job! He made the reception a success for us. Even though we only had about 70 people in attendance, he still was able to keep the dance floor full the entire night. You can tell that he is very passionate about what he does. Jeremiah will do whatever it takes to make the event great and to also make the night go as smoothly as possible for the bride and groom. The entire night we had guests coming up to us and saying how great the DJ was. Plus, the equipment he uses is great! everything from the lighting to the speakers was awesome. There is not a bad thing I can say about our experience with JF Productions. I highly recommend JF Productions for any event! In my opinion there is no better DJ around.

Sent on 10/15/2011

Katie · Married on 10/08/2011

I was lucky enough to have JF Productions DJ my wedding reception on October 8, 2011. My husband had worked for Jeremiah when he was in high school and we both had seen him in action at my high school's prom so we knew we couldn't go wrong with him as our DJ. We originally considered just making a playlist on an iPod and using that for our music to save money, but after seeing how much fun everyone had with Jeremiah there I know that would have been a huge mistake.

From the moment we got to the door until the reception was over, Jeremiah did everything he could to keep us happy and make sure our guests were having a good time on the dance floor. I found it very nice that when we sat down for dinner he asked if he could get my husband and I drinks. It was also really nice that he complimented me on our wedding decorations and announced the more personal touches that I had worked into our decor. He was great at keeping us on time with our schedule and easing into cake cutting, first dance, bouquet/garter toss, etc. I'm normally not someone who is really into dancing, but I was on the floor all night long because he kept spinning songs I loved so much. My friends and I had really sore legs for a few days afterwards, but it was so worth it!

So many people at our reception came up to us and told us how amazing our DJ was. Even my grandparents commented on how good he was and how much fun they had! Our banquet coordinator even told us the next day that he had never seen a DJ with such a big and nice light set up. So happy with everything he did, thank you Jeremiah for making our reception so much fun!

Sent on 10/16/2011

Sharen · Married on 10/01/2011

OMGosh!! Awesome DJ doing such an awesome job!!!! Can NOT go wrong here!!!! Sharen

Sent on 10/11/2011

Crystal · Married on 10/01/2011

Amazing DJ, so glad we picked them for our wedding, our reception was a blast!!!

Sent on 10/24/2011

Lisa · Married on 09/24/2011

Jeremiah was awesome! I couldn't have asked for a better DJ. With this kind of service, it's sometimes hard to know how it's going to turn out, but Jeremiah was great at the mic (didn't talk too much, no corny jokes, etc), and even better at the music--he had my guests on the floor dancing all night! He knows his music and can read the crowd well. Very personable and professional overall. I highly recommend Jeremiah to anyone else.

Sent on 11/05/2011

Allison · Married on 08/20/2011

I would recommend JF Productions to any of my friends who are looking for a DJ. They were very professional, involved, and entertaining throughout my entire wedding. The dance floor was packed all night thanks to JF Productions. All my guests raved about how much they loved the DJ and what a fun atmosphere they created.

Sent on 09/27/2011

Melissa · Married on 08/13/2011

Best DJ ever! My husband is in the wedding biz and when we saw Jeremiah and JF Productions in action, we had to book them. I didn't realize how important a great DJ was until our wedding day. They kept the atmosphere upbeat and they were great at making sure everything went smoothly! Cant tell you how many of our guest came up to us to complement our DJ. The complements were well deserved!

Sent on 09/09/2011